[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do I vote for Ausfags? I haven't paid any attention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: 6967810-3x2-940x627[1].jpg (53 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
6967810-3x2-940x627[1].jpg
53 KB, 940x627
Who do I vote for Ausfags? I haven't paid any attention at all. To me they both seem fucking godawful.
>>
Just write your own name on the ballot and vote for yourself.
>>
If you're in SA vote Nick Xenophon Team, if you're in any other state vote Katters, Nationals, Liberal Democrats, or family first.
>>
I'm in Queensland and voting One Nation.
>>
>>77990532
don't vote for any of these, except maybe Nick hedgehog

christfags go
>>
>>77990213
Neither.
We're absolutely fucked.
There is no lesser evil.
>>
Honestly, the only true vote that matters is one written in as "Donald J. Trump."
>>
>>77990849
>inb4 Trump wins because he gets the most votes
>>
I've studied your politics a bit, and jesus you're fucked
>>
So which candidate is the most UnAustralian? Bob Katter for PM, I know that, right?
>>
>>77990213
They are both shit. Vote for Xenophon and preference Labor over Liberal.
>>
>>77990777
>Lib Dems
>Katters
>Nationals
>Overtly christian
Why I am I a christfag for suggesting these faggot?
>>
I'm voting for whoever fixes our shitty Internet speeds, I don't give a fuck about anything else coz our politicians are fucked.
>>
>>77990213
>To me they both seem fucking godawful.

They are.

I really don't want another change in government so soon but the liberal party is just as fucked as labor. Both are inept and our country is going down the tube. Think I'll vote for labor because my life is less likely to be noticeably impacted for the worse with them at the helm.
>>
>>77991114
>preference Labor over Liberal
You realise Labor are communists? Not that I think Liberal are good, but curious how you came to that conclusion.
>>
>>77990213
vote for the fag who ate the onion

just write his name in
>>
>>77990213
Vote for Shorten. They're both shit and there's way better parties yes, but voting for a different party is a waste since they got no chance. Vote for the lesser of two evils.
>>
File: wat.jpg (5 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
5 KB, 227x222
>ask my single mother who works a factory job that pays her 48,000 a year why she votes for liberal
>shes doesn't have a proper answer she just gets super defensive
>>
>>77991309
>>77991362
How likely are Labor to let more mussie cunts into the country?
>>
>>77991440
The answer is she's a dumbass brainwashed by the Daily Telegraph and the myriad of Liberal radio stations.
>>
>>77991257
With labour its only gonna get worse, they wanna increase the immigration quota to 50,000 from the 30,000 it is now or something plus they're pushing all that progressive shit in schools fuck that
>>
Preference Greens, Liberal and Labor last on the Reps ballot.

Vote below the line for the senate and stop before you get to the major parties.

Or just spoil your vote. They're about equally as valid.
>>
>>77991492
They want to let in all the refugees
See:
>>77991513
>>
>>77991492
Very likely, those cunts are backed by the greens for fuck sake
>>
>>77991510
Pretty sure she votes them because my grandparents do .
>>
>>77991492
Less likely if anything. Turnbull does nothing but crumble under peer pressure, he'll increase the amount to look better on the world stage.
>>
>>77991581
australia should become part of usa imo

how would aussies feel about that
>>
>>77991440
Do you live in Queensland?

If so it's because Rupert Murdoch and News Ltd told her so and didn't even do it with subtlety.
>>
>>77991581
Looks like another election where I vote Independents based on their party names then.

>>77991513
Define "progressive shit" Are my children going to be taught how to use their correct pronouns?
>>
>>77991686
>Queensland

It's the same in NSW.
>>
>>77991492
more. labor are becoming more progressive in order to stop losing votes to the greens. shorten is a complete idiot who couldn't organise a chook raffle. he will go soft on border protection and you'll see the boats arrive again.
>>
>>77991680
I'd vouch for that if God Emperor Trump is elected desu. Either that or I'd just move to the US.
>>
>>77991680
Maybe when you guys get candidates that aren't even worse than ours.
>>
>>77991700
Basically I forgot the details but remember when that one senator got his office trashed for stopping this education bill or whatever by sjws that's the thing I'm talking about they want to teach kids about gender and feminism. Why at my kids school they actually had a week dedicated to the Syrian crisis where they told them that we should let them all in! This is in labour led SA
>>
>>77991686
I think she does it not because of her situation but because of how she was raised private schools, rich lifestyle her parents vote Liberal and she doesn't want to disappoint my grandparents she is to scared to even smoke in front of them.
>>
>>77991828
true our politicians are shit tier

>>77991773
it would be dank though in some ways likek you would have way better gun laws and self defence laws
>>
I didn't know there were so many CEOs on /pol/, because CEOs are the only ones benefiting from a liberal government.
>>
>>77991700
This site is one of the major sources cited in all the Safe Schools material

https://minus18.org.au/
>>
>>77990833
What a fucking stupid assertion. Would you like to back up your accusation with anything or be an ignorant prick?
>>
>>77991700
your children will be brainwashed everyday. they'll come home and you'll wonder what the fuck they are being taught. best of luck m8.
>>
>>77990213
It's because they're both awful. Screw the system, vote fast trains party.
>>
File: 1360146598816.jpg (54 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1360146598816.jpg
54 KB, 500x375
>>77990213
>>
When are Australians going to wake up and realize you can vote for parties other then the major ones?
>>
>>77991183
Vote Labor then.
>>
>>77990987
Stick to American politics fag
>>
>>77992047
Ahahaahahah what the fuck is this? An out of touch website pandering to kids under 18 pretty much encouraging them to be gay or chop their dicks off?

We've come too far. We're on a fast track to becoming Sweden. What countries are left that are untouched by Islam and SJW? Japan? Korea?
>>
Which party will let me live off centrelink without forcing me to work for free in some piss stinking St Vinnies?
>>
>>77992268
Labor.
>>
>>77992031
This.

What shits me is that at least 90% of /pol/ posters are being locked out of the housing market due to negative gearing and yet they wont demand those laws be changed because they're too racist to care about anything other than immigration policy.
>>
>>77992268
the kill yourself party. you vote for them by necking yourself.
>>
File: 7202636-3x2-940x627.png (799 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
7202636-3x2-940x627.png
799 KB, 940x627
>>77992247
Did you see the controversy a few months ago on Q&A where they showed an article teaching kids how to bind their chests?

And this shit is ENCOURAGED by the "safe schools" program.
>>
>>77992369
If Anthony Albanese was labor leader I would vote for them in a heart beat.
>>
>>77991309
>curious how you came to that conclusion
I need Labor in to protect my autismbux m8. You can't trust these liberal cunts to leave a NEET alone.
>>
>>77992400
No, now go back to work and pay my salary.
>>
>>77992435
Other than denying perverts the chance to check out supple young tits, what's wrong with chest binding?
It's not like it's a particuarly ahrd thing to teach someone too.
>>
>>77991666
Did you not watch qanda? He roasted that question. If you want rapefugees then vote Labour.
>>
>>77991362
what you've failed to realise is that that any vote that makes the major parties more marginalised is a good vote. Sure your votes end up going to the major parties anyhow, but might as well up the pressure.
>>
>>77992458
>Supporting the Labor Left factional leader
>Supporting One Nation

Ok.
>>
>>77992369
not everyone is a cuck like you.
>>
>>77992534
Its not hard to teach someone to tie a rubber band around their balls if they have "testicle dysphoria" either.
>>
>>77992104
Alright mate, I will.
Shorten is Toronto the unions, who while working forbworkers rights are great, but any political influence is a disaster.
Turnbull had a fantastic shot, but the deals he has made with Scott Morrison and the right wing of Liberal has tied his hands and left him electioneering on the efforts of Abbott.
The greens are a fucking joke.
The nationals too busy licking the arse of the liberal party and staring at Barnaby Joyce in sad eyed acceptance.
T minor parties running for Senate have fuck all chance of forming government, they are running to be the checks and balances on the house of reps.
I say again, there is no lesser evil and we are fucked.
>>
If you care about the economy vote liberal. If you want handouts and degeneracy vote Labor/Greens.
>>
>>77990213
One Nation or KAP, please.

Your Turnbull is John Key-lite, and he's a much better option that Shorten.
>>
>>77991680
have you been to america? Fuck off
>>
>>77991513

But they are also not going to destroy medicare by slowly (read: in the next budget) using the money to provide tax breaks for wealthy friends so that alone is enough for me
>>
>>77991114

>Preference Labor over Liberal.

NO, KYS.

Don't listen to this fucking idiot OP. Turnbull is FAR better than Shorten and its not even close. He's not even a bad PM and he's on the right track with his policies.

Either vote 1 Libs and whoever else you want after, or use the first couple of preferences on meme parties and then preference Libs over Labor and Greens last.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160621-142102.png (570 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160621-142102.png
570 KB, 1080x1920
>>77992047
They even have a YouTube channel, which is mainly trannies talking about their life. I'm cringing already without even watching any.
>>
>>77991114
>preference Labor over Liberal.
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
>>
File: dafdfdsf.png (212 KB, 683x823) Image search: [Google]
dafdfdsf.png
212 KB, 683x823
>>77990213
>>
>>77992760
It really saddens me how quickly things have changed.

I finished high school 10 years ago and this shit was completely unheard of. There were no gay or trans students and even the idea of it was completely absurd, and this was in a fucking public school in a major city.

Even my younger sister who finished 8 years ago said this shit never happened.

What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>77990213
please please dont vote for the liberals i dont care who you vote for just not them they only have corprate and rich australians interests at heart they are shameless about there corprate tax cuts all they do is make the rich richer at our expense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8D79TkfQUI
>>
>>77992727
>>77992835
Rich boys, or retards that read the newspaper too much? I wonder.
>>
>>77992369
House prices have nothing to do with negative gearing. Our inflated housing prices are due to planning policies that aim to restrict greenfield development in faovour of infill development. They do this by making it illegal to develop most rural land, zoning only very small areas for residential development. Demand remains the same, but supply is limited - driving up the cost.
>>
Preference both Labor and Liberal last. Well, maybe Greens below them, but Labor, Liberal and Greens should be your bottom 3.

Vote 1 Shooters and Fishers, ALA, Australia First, or One Nation.
>>
>>77992915
says that loser than wants to live off the taxpayer.
>>
>>77992901
Fuck off back to Rebbit you dumb cunt.
>>
Question to any of the people unironically voting for the Labor party (LMFAO). Why exactly are you voting for such a shitty person to be PM when he's got such crappy economic policies?

Answer this without using the word "NBN" or using the "trickle down" meme that doesn't exist.
>>
Why can't there be a main party that says they're going to stop selling our land to China and stop letting Refugees into our country because I've seen the type of Refugees that are being let in I went to a public school that got a lot of them and they're literal trash, arrogant and have a thug mentality to them especially those fucking sudanese niggers.
>>
>>77992685
>i live here

pls help
>>
>>77992458
yep i think he should have won the leadership he reminds me of the good old days of when bob hawke skulled pints on TV and top quality banter by paul keeting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1Ivp-A413A
>>
>>77993040
I'm guessing rich boy since you're not at work. You're no different to the dole bludgers, except that you get your money from daddy.
>>
>>77993084
why do you think im from reddit i just want to go to the doctors without paying
>>
>>77993140
john howard cant handle the banter
>>
>>77992047
>>77992247
>>77992435
>>77992760

Curse you all for making me know that this exists.
>>
>>77992894
I don't know mate, but it looks like their agenda won't stop until it infects everyone.
I don't remember things being like that at high school (left 2 years ago). Gay people were a thing, they just didn't really exist at school. And the ones that did "happened" to be walking stereotypes (including that annoying droney gay voice.

I think after Caitlyn Jenner, everyone started virtue signalling. This can only end in 2 ways; the gay takeover, or a hard-line stance.
>>
>>77993228
It's a liberal cock sucker, he can't formulate intelligent arguments.
>>
>>77992901

t.Low educated labor NEET that doesn't use grammar.

>"MUH TRICKLE DOWN"
>MUH CORPORATE INTERESTS!!!

How are others getting richer at how expense?

We are far more regulated than the USA where corporations, CEO and executives are able to get extravagant salaries and where income inequality is actually a problem. We don't have this problem, and corporate taxes are not going to cause an explosion of income inequality you NEET faggot.
>>
>>77993040

>trust fund kiddo confirmed

Listen up you little shit. Its kids like you that put Liberals in power because you thought it would be better than those Labor clowns running our country with their LEADERSHIP disputes and why Im probably going to die without being able to pay medical bills.

Gillard passed something like the most legislation in recent political history or something like that
>>
>>77992901
>make the rich richer at our expense

how tho? what is wrong with corporate tax cuts?
>>
>>77993228

>$5 payments are going to ruin my life.

Kek. Barely anyone even needs to pay the fees.
>>
If you want there to still be the great barrier reef vote labor
>>
>>77993550
Isn't paying the gap normal?

That's how its been my whole life. Are there seriously people out there who can't spring for $5 when they go see their GP?
>>
>>77990213
Trump
>>
>>77993518

>Im probably going to die without being able to pay medical bills.

You aren't living in the US.

How is this remotely a possibility? You have to pay an extra $5 for going to the doctors (which you probably don't even have to pay)?

Last time I checked, the Libs aren't cutting your health insurance and you wont be dying in the streets from any diseases. Stop being so melodramatic.
>>
File: 6.jpg (59 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
59 KB, 500x333
>>77992917
That's bullshit. A cursory glance at the sprawl of any of the capital cities and their incredible sprawl is enough to show you that development is more or less completely unencumbered in Australia.

Of course, it could be loosened EVEN MORE like pic related (Houston) so you spend $50,000 a year on petrol instead of of your house :)

Negative gearing though, has everything to do with housing prices. It allows people with two or more houses to claim the interest they pay on their mortgage against their taxable income. Furthermore the capital gains tax discount means they pay less tax on the increased value of that property when they go to sell it. These massive, ridiculous incentives fuel speculation and demand in the housing market, without ever increasing supply - thus the price goes up.
>>
>>77993722
Meth heads and Abos, and generally all the biggest welfare recipients out there. Shit's fucked, our entire healthcare system is geared to help druggies and coons, but fuck you if you're middle class.
>>
>>77993667

https://www.liberal.org.au/latest-news/2016/06/13/coalition-deliver-1-billion-boost-protect-great-barrier-reef

Wew.

>Le stigma against conservative parties protecting the environment meme.
>>
How about we all form our own party, we'll make it a military junta styled government, we don't even need to win the election we'll just take shit over.

After we're in we can invade New Zealand, systematically take over all the countries weaker than us till we're big enough to invade China and USA and Russia. I'm tired of Australia being small and irrelevant, I want to be a world power.
>>
>>77993887
You are an utterly retarded faggot, do you realise that?

Australian cities are higher density than US cities, and the most expensive Australian cities are those with the highest densities - Sydney and Melbourne. They are expensive, and high density, because of decades of restrictive "anti-sprawl" land use policies.

Yet sprawl is a good thing. People want to live in an affordable home with a backyard, not in a high rise dog box.

We must permanently abolish these planning policies.
>>
>>77992369
Most of /pol/ probably rents and scraping negative gearing will raise rent prices
>>
LDP it's time to get the govs cock out of our throats and fingers out of our pockets.
>>
>>77990213
Shorten 4 faster nbn
>>
>>77993722
That's because you live in a leafy green suburb where the doctor charges whatever they like.

A bulk billing doctor charges patients nothing.
>>
>>77993866

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-03/budget-2016-medicare-benefits-schedule-overhauled/7380580

Do some of your own research next time and you might form your own opinion. Also remember that time they fucked up our internet infrastructure for another decade or so by scrapping the existing infrastructure in place?
>>
File: blasian.jpg (42 KB, 568x568) Image search: [Google]
blasian.jpg
42 KB, 568x568
I'm an Australian away at America and I just want to say that Labor is the way to go go. Don't say no no to the show yo.

Also, we need to take in more refugees if we're going to have a GDP within the next few decades.
>>
>>77993927
So if they already get welfare, and using it to pay for going to the doctor is one of the reasons you fucking get it, then...I just...I don't even.
>>
>>77993010
I agree, vote 1 SFP

Hang the Greens
>>
>>77994000
And yet lower density than cities in Europe, South America, Asia and Africa. Fuck off. You didn't even address negative gearing because you can't.

US planning policies are a fucking disaster and anyone who's been to a European city and compared it to an American city can see that for themselves.
>>
>>77994214
It's literally just $5 of the free money they get. They have a whinge though because that's $5 less they have to spend on booze and meth.
>>
>>77990213

Voted for One Nation, Family First and then all the Liberal Candidates.

Fuck these left cunts. PC has to go.
>>
File: the-worst-sprawl1-554x413.jpg (114 KB, 554x413) Image search: [Google]
the-worst-sprawl1-554x413.jpg
114 KB, 554x413
>>77994000

>Yet sprawl is a good thing. People want to live in an affordable home with a backyard, not in a high rise dog box.

How is this (more sprawl) a good idea?

Don't get me wrong, more housing development is a good thing, but saying MORE and less higher density cities is good I don't agree with. Living in a shitty newly developed suburb in the middle of nowhere fucking sucks.

>We must permanently abolish these planning policies.

No thanks. I would like housing to be cheaper but your vision sucks.
>>
Labour if you want more Muslim immigrants, our debt to increase & our dollar to go to 60 cents compared to US

Liberal seems like a sure bet to me

>>77994209
Literally 90% of Muslim refugees didn't get work after 5 years, they were almost all on welfare
They seem to like going to the doctors a lot too, they strain our medicare
>>
File: Xenophon.jpg (87 KB, 400x617) Image search: [Google]
Xenophon.jpg
87 KB, 400x617
Sturt here. Voting for NXT. Both Liberal and Labor have fucked SA over immeasurably. It's time for a change.
>>
>>77994487

Fuck yeah man. Cheap housing. I sure can't wait to live next to Abdul and Pajeet!

Rent in a nice area or move to the country. Cheap housing means low income shutskin scum FOR MILEZ.
>>
>>77994487
tfw live in rural texas

neighbors are hundreds of feet away

i only hear them when they shoot their guns in their property

shits dank as fuck
>>
ALA and xenophon. Not voting labor for the first time in my life.
>>
>>77994579
5006 here

feels good man

>inb4 MichaelJFoxinapinkshirt.jpg
>>
>>77994681

So are you for or against higher desity city housing?

Pajeet and Abdul are more likely to live in the shitty outer suburbs.

I was responding to the person who said Australia shouldn't have high density cities.
>>
>>77994539
> Literally 90% of Muslim refugees didn't get work after 5 years
You're going to have to pull up the source on that one. I'm pretty sure last time someone pulle dup the source it showed that 50% of the ones who weren't working were in school. Like. Primary school.
>>
>>77994687
>tfw I would really like to move to Texas

It sounds like Australia except with Funs and Tacos and Latina girls.
>>
>>77994058
Will he actually do this though?
>>
>>77994780
5074 here.

Aren't you in Kate Ellis' seat of Adelaide? Apparently there was a poll in the Advertiser today which had her losing to the Liberals top kek.
>>
File: 12345.jpg (12 KB, 236x298) Image search: [Google]
12345.jpg
12 KB, 236x298
>>77994539
But we need them and their kids for our future. Pay the welfare now and their kids will generate enough production to cover more than just what the parents took.

We're a bit too white anyway and that's always proven to be a disadvantage in most societies.
>>
>>77994008
Umm.. yes, in the short term, but the rental market is still a free market.

You can ask me to pay 70% of my wages in rent but I'll just put my shit in storage and move into a caravan park. And what, you think if they leave it on the market at $600 a week people will just pay it? It won't happen.

What will happen is lots of people who are in debt that is not serviceable by their income will have to sell their assetts, and likely become insolvent. Whatever, I don't feel bad about it because their "investment" is a form of social paratism.
>>
>>77994876
Nah, got to spend the budget on bringing in more Muslims

For Labour votes... i mean "diversity"
>>
Who is watching Plibersek vs Bishop RIGHT NOW?

Plibersek just announced we're changing the border with Timor Leste or something!
>>
>>77994949
Who will get me better internet? This is all I care about.
>>
File: missoula.jpg (810 KB, 3455x2303) Image search: [Google]
missoula.jpg
810 KB, 3455x2303
>>77994388
You should kill yourself. I really urge you to.

>>77994487
It is a very good thing. Density is degeneracy. However, I prefer even lower density than your image. The standard for new subdivisions should be 1 acre lots. No more high rises, no more townhouses, no more postage stamp lots. 1 acre rural residential style subdivisions, with infrastructure partly financed by the federal government and paid for by a tax on innercity dwellers and hikes in public transport fees.
>>
Already voted lads

Libs 1 in lower house (very safe labor seat so doesn't matter)

Senate:
1. Liberal democrats
2. Shooters and fishers
3. Sex party
4. ALA
5. Family first
6. Liberals

Get fucked commy cunts
>>
File: ellis_0.jpg (14 KB, 300x340) Image search: [Google]
ellis_0.jpg
14 KB, 300x340
>>77994883
Yup, doesn't really surprise me

I'd still give her the D.
>>
>>77994008
Rent prices are a reflection of housing prices. If housing prices go down (or grow less fast) then rent will come down (or grow less fast)
>>
>>77994876

No.

Ask yourself how realistic it sounds to rip up all of the current NBN and replace it with a different system. >>77994058 probably doesn't even pay for the highest speed NBN package available to him anyways. I think I have the mid-tier package and it has been great so far.

I'm not going to pretend that the Libs policy when Abbot was elected was a good idea, but there is no fucking way the Labor party are changing the NBN.
>>
>>77994818
texas is dank as fuck and the cost of living is one of the lowest in the country so its really affordable
>>
>>77994883
>>77995040
Ive always wondered how the seat of Adelaide is Labor given its inhabited by mostly rich people.
>>
I haven't paid much attention to anything local recently, am I right in saying that there is no 'good' result for the election, other than hoping that independents and smaller parties (but not the fucking commie greens) get a higher share than usual so as to kickstart discussions abotu the shitness of our major parties?

Labor look terrible, but the liberal party don't look much better by comparison (and worse in a few places). Finding it so hard to give a shit desu. Putting all my 'hope' eggs in the brexit and Trump baskets, hoping that they can radically change the course of the western world and the conversations we're having.
>>
>>77994997
Great argument mate. yeah use up all our arable land so you can spend 3 hours a day commuting and your remaining spare time doing upkeep on your acre property.
>>
>>77995206
Pretty much. Vote 1 Shooters Fishers so we can at least gain some ground on getting our guns back.
>>
>>77995009
Atta boy
>>
>>77995290
Arable land is fine, and won't be used up under any scenario. Australia has over 700,000 square kilometres of arable land, and land surrounding our major cities is often used only for very low value operations like grazing.

Also, no more employment in the CBD. All new employment will be in business parks next to major highways, and decentralised throughout the urban area. CBDs are an extremely outdated concept.

1 acre lots as standard for all new subdivisions.
>>
>>77995195
They seem to take turns, and its Liberals turn now

>Ellis, K (ALP) 2004–
>Worth, T (LP) 1993–2004
>Catley, R (ALP) 1990–1993
>Pratt, M P (LP) 1988–1990
>Hurford, C J (ALP) 1969–1988
>>
>>77994923
Lol no you arent
>>
TANYA AND JULIE BEING ASKED ABOUT TRUMP!

Journalist pointing out how potentially unstable he will be in terms of foreign policy.

Bishop: blah blah I don't make wishes but will work with whoever they choose to be President. Promises to suck the cock of America forever.
>>
Vote for the candidate who supports the establishment.
>>
>>77992200
They won't. Too scary for them.
>>
>>77995437
>Also, no more employment in the CBD. All new employment will be in business parks next to major highways, and decentralised throughout the urban area. CBDs are an extremely outdated concept.
Sounds like smaller CBDs. Who knows, with your lax planning policies these might just get denser as their land value goes up!

>>77995464
Tanya pointing out that Howard has commented on previous Presidential campaigns. Promises to suck American dick no matter what. Says that Trump is wrong.
>>
>>77995195
Same reason why inner city seats in Melbourne and Sydney are dominated by Labor and Greens despite being in rich areas. Socially liberal yuppies live there, not the conservative old money types.
>>
File: 5006faginpink.jpg (21 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
5006faginpink.jpg
21 KB, 320x240
>>77994780
>>
>>77995814
godomot
>>
>>77992369
>locked out of the housing market due to negative gearing
falling for this.
Negative gearing has been around since the 80's. We have a housing bubble that was fueled first prior to the GFC, then our post-GFC recovery was too good to let it correct properly, and now it's being inflated further by capital flight from China and more dumbasses borrowing more than they can afford to live in a city.
>>
>>77992917
House prices have nothing to do with negative gearing? Have you ever read a single article about why there is political discussion about negative gearing right now you uneducated cunt?

Demand remains the same but supply is limited? NOPE
>>
>>77995195
>its inhabited by mostly rich people
There are a few rich pockets in the electorate, but most of it is typical suburbs.

Adelaide is not a big enough city to have 100,000 rich people congregated in one electorate.
>>
Anyone claiming there is no difference between Liberal or Labour is an absolute mouth breather.
>>
>>77996251
The difference between them is on the edges. Cory Bernardi is different from Tanya Plibersex.

But Bill Shorten is not much different from Malcolm Turnbull.
>>
File: samford-valley.png (2 MB, 1920x822) Image search: [Google]
samford-valley.png
2 MB, 1920x822
>>77996053
Fix supply, rather than trying to tamper with demand.

Abolish all limits on urban expansion and rural development. Upzone all rural areas for 1 acre lots while banning, with no exceptions, all infill development, including new apartment towers.
>>
draw a big dick on it desu
or family first
>>
I'm voting for ALA because Shortens a fucking tool and Turnbull is a fucking Jew.

Wish we had Based Tones back.
>>
>>77995052
I don't expect the NBN to reach me anywhere in the next 5 or so years.
>>
>>77996413
>including new apartment towers
But where else will they warehouse our million new chinks?
>>
>>77996497
>based tones

you're kidding yourself.
>>
>>77991700
Your children will be taught how great it is to be a Tranny. AKA child abuse
>>
File: Tonkin-Dunreath-November-2015.jpg (194 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
Tonkin-Dunreath-November-2015.jpg
194 KB, 1024x683
>>77996534
They can keep bidding absurd prices for the existing towers. We have more than enough of them.

Increase taxes on the innercity in order to fund outer-suburban and rural infrastructure, including outer ring roads for all major cities and regional cities, and a new 50 year freeway plan for every state.
>>
>>77992874
Fucking die.
>>
>>77996413
Holy shit anon you know your stuff
We will gladly accept you in freedom land of you wish to come to paradise and help rebuild the 4th Reich
>>
r8 these issues on most important to least important for you

economic stability
chinks buying houses
boat people
internet
muslim refugees
beating canada at the olympics
medicare
limiting the spread of degeneracy to just melbourne
>>
File: dick_xylophone.jpg (385 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
dick_xylophone.jpg
385 KB, 720x576
>>77990213
>>
>>77993417
>>77993526
im not a neet im posting this from work you see to fund the tax cuts the gov will take money from hospitals and schools already the tafe system has been guttered when i went to tafe it would cost 500$ per simester how its in the thousands i dont see how you dont understand negitive gearing and captial gains tax are the 2 sole reasons you wont be able to afford a house right now houses are treated as investments not shelter it shouldent be so easy to buy houses that you can afford and charge the tax payer the rest
>>
File: 1449755742582.gif (966 KB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
1449755742582.gif
966 KB, 500x297
>>77996829
Haha, thank you mate :).

I'm going to try and fix this country I reckon, but if I fail I will go to the US.
>>
>>77995464

>How to you want your diplomatic relations senpai?

What's wrong with those answers, lol. Why wouldn't they want to work with whoever is the US president?
>>
>>77996831
1. muslim refugees
2. limiting the spread of degeneracy to just melbourne
3. economic stablitity
4. boat people
5. medicare
6. internet
7. chinks buying houses
8. beating canada at the olympics
>>
>>77996581
>Stopped the boats almost immediately after screaming at labour and greens for years just turn them the fuck back
>Labour and Greens conceded that it worked
>Wanted fags to not be married
>Encouraged women to stay home and be good mothers
>A nice big fuck you to the carbon tax

He was based.
>>
>>77996413

>Actually wanting to live in a rural shit-hole in the middle of nowhere where there is no public transport, no amenities, no entertainment, no shopping, no convenience, no nothing except digeridindus and millions of deadly bugs.

>Thinking other people share the same views as you.
>>
>>77994008
that is incorrect i dont know how it would increase rent prices it however would lower housing prices and force people who cant negitive gear anymore to sell off
>>
>>77996784

>Increase taxes on the innercity in order to fund outer-suburban and rural infrastructure

You're an idiot.
>>
>>77997051
>Caring about evangelical crybaby issues

Underage b& or senile pensioner detected.

While he was doing that, he was also destroying what was left of our manufacturing sector, signing """""free""""" trade deals left, right and centre, and selling every last bit of this country to China. Very based indeed.
>>
>>77990682
I don't watch TV.

Is Pauline Hanson going after a seat in the election????
>>
File: onjion.gif (4 MB, 402x483) Image search: [Google]
onjion.gif
4 MB, 402x483
>>77997051
the onion too

never forget
>>
>>77996913

You most definitely are a NEET. Use a fucking full stop idiot.

> i dont see how you dont understand negitive gearing and captial gains tax are the 2 sole reasons you wont be able to afford a house right now
> it shouldent be so easy to buy houses that you can afford and charge the tax payer the rest

Kek.
>>
>>77996413
Enjoy bathing in your bore water in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>77990213
Just vote for right-wing meme parties, put liberals, labor and greens last.
>>
File: roadsvspublictransport_small.png (2 MB, 1792x850) Image search: [Google]
roadsvspublictransport_small.png
2 MB, 1792x850
>>77997125
Public transport takes you from where you don't live, to where you don't want to go.

I already live rural - on 60 acres in southern NSW. Yes, I drive everywhere - there is no public transport here. It's a 30 minute drive to the nearest town, where I stock up on supplies every 2 weeks. The roads are empty, the air is pure, people are friendly.

I would rather kill myself than live in some crowded innercity shithole. Fuck your "vibrancy" and "amenities".

Massively increase taxes on the inner urban area while making it law that all new employment will have to go to regional, rural, and outer suburban areas.
>>
>>77997360
think what you want you i guess that liberal voters always have ignored what is staring at them right in the face
>>
>>77990213
>>77991362

That's bullshit advice mate. vote for a third party. If enough people do it than at the very least it shows that the winning party that they're on thin ice. That the public is getting tired of their shit and if they don't shape up they'll boot 'em right out.

Vote for the lesser of two evils and the parties will think they're doing everything right and nothing will change.
>>
ALA. One Nation.
>>
>>77997125
m8 it is living in a soul-less urban environment which has made you the mentally ill person you are today.

We need to get back to nature.
>>
>>77997578

>Uses pic of public transport from a shitty eastern European country to prove his point.

I would have used Melbourne's tram system as a good example of public transport.
>>
>>77996831
1. Chinks buying houses
2. Muzrat refugees
3.Boat people
4.Limiting the spread of degeneracy to just melbourne
5.Internet
6.Medicare
7.Beating Canada at the olympics
>>
>>77997675

>what is staring at them right in the face

This sounds like something a SAHM would write on the Facebook comments to news articles. What is staring me in the face?
>>
>>77997784
Enjoy your rapefugees and your apartment balcony, I'll enjoy my vast views and real freedom.
>>
>>77997360
You know damn well, even though he writes likes a retard, that he meant that it shouldn't be easier for property investors over first-home buyers who don't have a shit ton of assets to use as collateral for another giant loan for an over-priced house.
>>
>>77997578
OK, now we know what your preferences are, you can admit your position is a minority view and you can fuck off.
>>
>>77991994

There is more guns in Australia now than their were when the restrictions were put in place.

What you Americunts don't seem to realize is that guns aren't 'banned'. Everyone in regional Aus has long guns, at least 4 or 5 of them. What is banned is assault weapons, that's it. Because assault weapons serve no other purpose than killing people in large numbers.
>>
>>77990213

Can any ausfags give me advice on how to get a job with no connections.

Thinking of joining the army because they don't need previous job references, any soldiers on here?
>>
File: image.png (390 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
390 KB, 750x1334
They're all pretty shit.

But fuck voting for greens or labour
>>
>>77997578
>Massively increase taxes on the inner urban area while making it law that all new employment will have to go to regional, rural, and outer suburban areas.
So kick people out of cities and encourage them to move to you, making your area a city.

Don't shame everyone else for what you envy just because you're a jew and didn't want to pay quality price for quality real estate.
>>
>>77998097
Don't join the army, go to centrelink and have them set you up with a job agency, they will eventually find you something.
>>
>>77997707
It doesn't matter really, vote for the meme parties if you want but just make sure Labor is before Liberals.
>>
>>77998097
m8 joining the army is actually quite hard. they are really picky and don't like socially retarded losers.
>>
>>77998097
>Army
>Job references

The fuck?
Just pass the physical, sit the aptitude and get fucked up in basic training and you're there.
>>
>>77998097
Fast Food if you're under 21.

Can't really think of anything else. Even supermarket jobs are only really gettable if you have connections.
>>
>>77997578
How's it going Katter?
>>
>>77998043
My position is the majority.

Australia federated on the premise of a fair go for the white man and the white family - including land ownership for the common man.

We cannot let Jews take us back to a class system, a system of land lords and renters, a system of grinding poverty and urban misery.

We must ban the construction fo all new high-rises, and slowly tear down those that already exist over time, along with upzoning all rural areas for 1 acre lots and encouraging 1, 2, and 4 acre land estates for growing young families.

No more postage stamp lots. No more hearing your neighbours wash their dishes. Proud white families with a real slice of land to call their own.

>>77998192
I paid less than it costs to buy a 1 bedroom apartment in any city in Australia for my home and land. Pretty funny when you think about it.
>>
>>77998257
Top fucking kek

Job agencies don't get you jobs. Everyone knows this. They're scams.

The only proper way to live in Australia is to quit highschool at 14 and enter the workforce early.
>>
>>77998388
It's really fucked here in Brisbane I'm fighting everyday with my mum cause she is sick of me not doing anything but I apply and apply for jobs and most of the time hear nothing back.
>>
>>77997249
>believing the "China buy meme"

The USA is the biggest purchaser of land and commercial property in Australia. More than the Chinese.
>>
File: 1443702080282.jpg (100 KB, 526x800) Image search: [Google]
1443702080282.jpg
100 KB, 526x800
>>77998430
Well said m8.
>>
>>77998257
>they will eventually find you something.

>I have never dealt with an Australian Employment Agency before

Seriously, I was with one for a while and they're completely hopeless.
>>
>>77998075
we know you have guns just like canada does and canadians have alot of guns

its just less restrictive here and probably alot cheaper
>>
>>77991492
100%
>>
>>77998460
>quit highschool at 14 and enter the workforce early.

This isn't the 90s anymore m8. The school leaving age is at 16/17 in pretty much every state and territory now.
>>
>>77990213
Im gonna be voting for australian liberty alliance, one of their main pushes is against the islamisation of australia
>>
>>77998554
Anyone who is employed full time is exempt from those leaving ages.
>>
File: ClbkIpUVAAAP0wn.jpg (163 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ClbkIpUVAAAP0wn.jpg
163 KB, 1024x768
Pretty strong stuff pic related.
>>
File: AustralianPolitics.png (159 KB, 816x1372) Image search: [Google]
AustralianPolitics.png
159 KB, 816x1372
>>77990213
Australian Liberty Alliance and One Nation.
>>
>>77998496
It's like that everywhere m8. You can have all the qualifications in the world, but if you don't have experience or connections, then you're screwed.
>>
>>77990213
>L(abour)iberal: Gay marriage & climate tax
>Labour: Gay marriage, climate change and immigration galore
STRAP IN BUOYS AND STROKE YOUR DUEL CITIZENSHIP
>>
>>77998622
No they aren't. It's a minimum that you complete year 10.
>>
>>77998584
The main girl in the ALA is a MILF IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lalp13JSadI
>>
>>77998528
I've dealt with them before, all found me a job within 4 months to 6 months.
>>
>>77998584
All their pushes are aimed in the direction of Israel m8. They are just a front for Zionism.

How much are they paying you to shill for them?
>>
>>77992247
You're the cunt wanting to preference this over liberal
>>
>>77998719
ALA is a zionist party though.
>>
>>77998651
Why is there the Greens in a civil discussion?

They're literally a bunch of fags, women, Abos and apologists who scream feelings and logic fallacy all day.
>>
>>77998783
I'm not voting for them.

I'm just saying I like something about her.
>>
Richard Di Natale :)
>>
>>77992369
putting negative gearing on new homes is worse for first home buyers. It will drive the price up of new homes eroding the purchasing power of the first home buyers grant.
>>
Doesn't matter too much, just always liberal>labor.

There isn't a great selection in my electorate this time around so it looks like I'll be voting family first in the lower house, ALA, shooters and KAP in the upper.

I'm really nervous that Labor has this election in the bag because I'm seeing a LOT of normies falling for facebook memes. Not a huge fan of the libs but they aren't insane.
>>
shooters fishers and farmers
lib democrats
katter
probably ALA and some others since you need at least 12
just don't vote for the fucking greens
>>
>>77998849
If supply was flexible, increasing demand for new homes would not affect their price.
>>
>>77990532
>>77990777
I'm in SA, why should I vote for Nick over the basic Liberal vote?
>>
>>77998861
>I'm really nervous that Labor has this election in the bag

They don't. The best Labor can hope for is a hung parliament. The individual seat polling is showing that the Coalition is ahead in the marginals.
>>
>>77998935
>why should I vote for Nick over the basic Liberal vote?
Because he threatens the cosy two party system m8. Nothing will ever change if the cunts don't feel threatened.
>>
>>77990912
>>77990987
>>77991092
>>77991319
>>77991680
>>77991994
>>77994687
>>77995115
>>77995551
>>77998192
Failed democracies GTFO.

>>77998158
Pretty much this. The libs are nearly as bad as the labor fags though.

Anyone voting for the Online Direct Democracy fags? It'd be curious to see how badly it fails.
>>
>>77998727
Nothing you fuckwit, who are you gonna vote for then dickhead? One of the major Juden parties pushing poofter agenda and floods of useless migrants?
>>
>>77998935
Because Lab/Lib are responsible for the death of manufacturing in this state and anyone who can break up the duopoly in this country is doing a good job.

What electorate are you in?
>>
>>77996351
>A unionist is not much different from a goldman sachs banker

Ok. Good work retard.
Next you will be telling us communism is a good thing.
>>
>>77998305

I have a degree but

>>77998257

Fuck m8 you're joking those cunts are useless

>>77998312

I want officer entry m8 I want to be set for life

>>77998388

I'm 23
>>
>>77998849
>Negatice gearing
>first home buyers

What the fuck are you on about? Negative gearing is for non-owner occupied properties only.
>>
>>77999079
There are better right wing alternatives to ALA. One Nation and Katter.
>>
>>77999167
Katter in particular.
>>
File: 1466430443063.jpg (50 KB, 433x469) Image search: [Google]
1466430443063.jpg
50 KB, 433x469
>>77999082
Hindmarsh.

Do we really need protectionism for our industries? What about the principles of Libertarianism and the free market.

If industry can't exist without government help, should it?
>>
>>77999167
Katter and One Nation are only right wing on social issues. They're quite left wing on economic issues, especially Katter.
>>
>>77998783
Shorten used to work for George Soros
>>
>>77999154
That's the point fuckwit. It's cheaper in the longrun for an investor to buy a property than the fag going to live there.
>>
>>77990532
I would vote Xenophon but the dude's a massive faggot and I cannot bring myself to do that.
>>
>>77999116
>Army
I'd try transferring as soon as you can, brother and dads friend said it's just full of morons yelling in your face and making retarded decisions, maybe it's different as an officer
>>
I'm in Pyne's electorate, what do?
>>
>>77999222
Yes that is what makes them so good.
>>
I just want there to be a Nuclear Power Party.

Such wasted potential.
>>
>>77997289
She's gone full Trump m8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDOsdrNOWMI
>>
>>77999167
Yeah, I just refuse to vote for Labor or Liberal, any right wing alternative I'm open to
>>
>>77999208
Come to North Adelaide and have a drink you poof
>>
>>77999259
>the dude's a massive faggot
I do not see why you would view him as a bigger "faggot" than anyone else in politics.
>>
>>77999294
We'd forgive you for voting Labor rather than supporting that piece of shit.
>>
>>77999294
>I'm in Pyne's electorate, what do?
Vote Xenophon and put that closet-case cunt Pyne last.
>>
>>77999316
That's an ALA and CEC policy I think.
>>
>>77999294
Campbelltown here. Are you the guy is was talking to yesterday?

Vote Xenophon and put Pyne last. That's what I'm doing. It's the only sane choice you have.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.