[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have politics ruined humans? Killing each other for different
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 1280x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 1280x1600
Have politics ruined humans? Killing each other for different ideologies and such.

Politics is an issue.

Monarchy is the solution.
>>
>>77988532
People have been killing each other since we first learned to walk upright. Politics just gives us another excuse.
>>
>>77988532
>monarchy
Fuck off. Don't you have a king somewhere you should be worshipping?
>>
>>77988532
Monarchy is dumb and belongs in the middle ages. There is hope for the future of mankind. Once we put aside our differences and learn to co-operate.
>>
>having a sole ruler and giving them ultimate authority because of nepotism
>solution
You're looking at more problems my friend.
>>77988598
FPBP
>>
>>77988896
I, of course, am suggesting a technocratic monarchy.
>>
>>77988532
Monarchies have also caused some wars, like the war of Spanish succession
>>
>>77989099
Burguer, as always dont know about >current year monarchy
absolute mornachy is old stuff
>>
>>77989099
>>77988896
>>77988808
ITT: Faggots who trust a crooked politician to """""Care"""" about their duty, instead of making bank and running off.

Only Monarchy will solve this corruption m80s.
>>
>>77988896
>There is hope for the future of mankind. Once we put aside our differences and learn to co-operate.
Spoken like a true bluepilled faggot
>>
>>77991236
/Thread
>>
>>77988532
Top fucking kek stupid mongol.
>>
File: Honorarian flag.png (10 KB, 768x384) Image search: [Google]
Honorarian flag.png
10 KB, 768x384
>>77988532
>Politics is an issue.

>Monarchy is the solution.

That is what this flag represents, rule of honor over rule of law. I'm tired of being cucked by liberal beliefs, and people saying "ban this" and "legalize that". Europe, and all of the world mostly, once knew their place, respected their superiors, and got on with their lives.

Analects:
[2:3] The Master said: “If you govern the people legalistically and control them by punishment, they will avoid crime, but have no personal sense of shame. If you govern them by means of virtue and control them with propriety, they will gain their own sense of shame, and thus correct themselves.”
>>
>>77988896
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqzq01i2O3U
>>
Kings are less likely to be corrupt because they're born into power as opposed to trying to get power. It's not power that corrupts, it's what it takes to get that power that corrupts, plus at and architecture under monarchy flourish
>>
>>77988532
Just wait until Christ comes to rule the Earth.

We will then have a perfect monarchy.
>>
>>77988532
>Monarchy is the solution.
A Monarchy could actually work really well now. The heir just needs to be educated from birth, to become a philosopher king, read the western canon, be STEM educated, etc. They would be more competent than any modern politician.
>>
>>77988896
>Monarchy is racist
>There is hope for all humans
>We need to put aside our differences

See this is what I hate about leftists..
They abandon natural inequality and hierarchy, and they assume that all humans are the same no matter what, even though we have different races, religions, cultures, beliefs. We have natural differences, sure we can try to put them aside. But if the liberal society is about being different and putting differences aside, why can't we include lions into our society? We can treat them essentially equal or equitable; I mean, we have human privilege, so lions therefore deserve more money, right?
The definition of society in a liberal's brain doesn't even fucking make sense, because they never ask "whose society", they just assume it belongs to everyone for some reason.
>>
>>77993011
What are you smoking? The very nation you're posting from declared independence because of a corrupt king
>>
>>77993356
That monarchy wasn't a technocratic system.
>>
>>77993356
Actually, he was a product of various laws and codes which compelled him by greed, not by virtue of being king.

For example, people where I live like working, and sometimes if someone is short a man, a guy will fill in if it was his day off, and he'll say "I did it because I needed something to do". People around here work because it is their honor to do so. When you're born into an honor, or earn the honor, it becomes something expected of you, and it becomes a greater pleasure than getting money.

Do you know why so many people are imprisoned? A lot of times, it's repeat offenders. They go to prison, because they get more honor in prison than what they ever could outside of prison. We have no sense of honor; we've replaced it with egalitarianism, the very opposite of honor. In prison, you learn who your superiors are, and you respect them, and you're forced to conform and obey ritualistic propriety, and in turn, you feel more satisfied.

A tyrannical king is the product of government that outlawed honor. Even our current queen isn't a proper monarch.

Chivalry died with honor, with honor...
>>
>>77988532
Monarchy is the only true human form of government. Human beings are communitarian by nature, and inherently hierarchical. No matter what people may think, the strongest or most able ALWAYS leads.

Get yourself involved on a group project of some kind, where everybody is an equal. Somebody will take over as the project lead naturally. It will be the person with, if not a vision of the outcome of the project, an assertiveness that will win against the others of the group. The problems arise when someone who is weaker than he is does not subordinate himself to the will of the leader for the purpose of getting the project done.

This is the way appointed by God for human interaction. Civilization is built by the willingness of one man to be brave and assertive, and the willingness of brave and assertive men of lesser caliber to help that man protect those who are not brave or assertive at all. Belonging to community is about realizing one's appointed place in it and serving the interests of the community to the greatest extent of your ability.

Anything about rights and liberties is foolishness. Rights and liberties do not exist. Only privileges afforded to you by the use of force against another.
>>
>>77989483
>Only Monarchy will solve this corruption m80s.

yeah like Spain LOL
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.