[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Are you going to just forgive ISIS like you forgave Bill?"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: rekt.jpg (71 KB, 1012x569) Image search: [Google]
rekt.jpg
71 KB, 1012x569
"Are you going to just forgive ISIS like you forgave Bill?"

>yfw Trump says this during the third debate
>>
File: 1466131372465.png (247 KB, 432x313) Image search: [Google]
1466131372465.png
247 KB, 432x313
>>77987428
Can't wait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpwURzhChoo
>>
>>77987428
i can't wait, i need to start stockpiling snacks and duct tape to brace my sides
>>
>>77987428
what do you mean 3rd debate?
>>
>>77989613
Yeah. Have they debated before? When's the debate?
>>
>>77987428
That seems like a pretty flawed analogy desu.
>>
File: metomyself.png (257 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
metomyself.png
257 KB, 500x375
>>77987428

hillary's favorability ratings were never higher than during the Lewinsky scandal, bringing her up is literally the worst thing he could do short of shouting "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW"
>>
>>77989729
Both ISIS and Bill rape
>>
>Look mah I posted it again!

You honestly sound like a bernout faggot when they wrote fanfics about how Bernie would stomp everyone and claim the nomination and the whitehouse. Please stop, you're making me cringe.

I'm confident Trump will destroy Hillary in the debates but your little fanfic line that you keep reposting everytime your thread archives is terrible and completely cringeworthy.
>>
>>77989729
>>77989852
and they both depend on what the meaning of IS , IS.
>>
>>77989613
>>77989703
There's usually 3 debates near the end of the election. Octoberish
>>
>>77987428
Clinton is going to have a stroke on stage.
>>
>>77989836
I'm currently on the fence about voting for Trump but if he said "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW" in a live debate he would get my vote for sure.
>>
>>77989900
kek and also woah
>>
>>77990067
Stroke softly
>>
>>77987428
Trump is going to chew her up and it will all be live...and you will see the "moderators" come out in defense for her, but be just as stumped.
>>
when do hillary and trump debate?
>>
>Implying she ever really forgave Bill
>Implying Bill doesn't spend 90% of his time chained to a water heater so Hillary can feed on him to keep the blood flow to her brain filled
>Implying she isn't really Elizabeth Bathory.

We need wooden stakes to protect our freedom.
>>
>>77987428
Re r. for Trump to say this. Lets meme this into existence.
>>
Trump's gonna destroy her in the debates but i think the media will try to spin it as Trump "bullying her" & being "sexist"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.