[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/powerful filipino thread/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 45
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 640x640
Whats the latest filipino happening so far? Did they get the guys who killed the canadian sexpats?
>>
>>77986652
I SEE AT LEAST ONE FLIP GUY WHITE GIRL COUPLE A WEEK IT DRIVES ME NUTS THE GUYS ARE ALWAYS SHORTER THAN THE GIRL WHAT THE HELL
>>
Half flip here. I'm only half powerful. Feels bad man.
>>
>>77988903
It's because social media hates white people in north america so the white people have to get non-white boyfriends / girlfriends to seem less lame.
>>
>>77989027
Half flip here also.

I like my white side better.
>>
I fucked a flip girl so I inherited some of the power by drilling it from her
>>
>>77989107
But Filipinos? They have jacked yellow teeth, tiny cutlet brown dicks, they have smelly ugly feet and always wear sandals and 90% of them have big ugly moles on their face
>>
>>77989199
we are the product of gaijin hunters
>>
>>77986652
Those were Muslim flips. I don't really have an issue with them as immigrants, they're Catholic and friendly. Chinese and Arabs can go die in a fire. Poo in loos are a mixed bag. Some are bros, some are Muslim tier.
>>
>>77989199
Thought pinnoys are already 1/2 to 1/4 white
>>
>>77989408
Filipinos use the grassy area around the building they live in as a garbage dump, anywhere they move the rats follow them
>>
>>77989408
The closer to Malaysia they are, they more allah snackbar durka they become. Especially close to Sabah.
>>
>>77986652
Dude, Filipinas are my favorite type of women
>>
>>77989505
Yeah they are a little dirty. Disgusting language too. But still as someone who lives in a really Arab-y area of Toronto, I'd take em over dune coons any day.
>>
>>77986652
these sea beaners need to fuck off from my country. they're literally worse than poles. at least poles don't breed like rabbits and bring attractive women i can stick my dick into.
>>
>>77989903
Where you at thorncliff?
>>
/pol/ would probably like the philippines if they went there

>lol no traffic laws
>never saw one speed limit sign there
>everyone rides motorcycles
>pretty much real life mad max
>the qts will throw themselves at you
>you are rich with whitebucks
>nice beaches
>no feminism
>>
>>77989234
chink detected
>>
>>77990221
North York, my neighbourhood (was white not too long ago) was hit hard in the last 7 or 8 years.
>>
>>77990380
I'm not a fucking china man I'm 100% pure European
>>
>>77986652
Did that guy meet the minimum size requirement for white girls?
>>
File: Pacquiao lost.jpg (40 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
Pacquiao lost.jpg
40 KB, 500x334
>>
I'm filipino and I have a dutch descent gf

>>77988903
>mfw I'm 6ft2 flip
This spanish gene is really good and my other chinese gene won't make me bald like whitey
>>
It's ironic, you fuck this board just like we fuck your little women
>>
>>77990756
I thought spaniards were midgets and whites don't go bald nobody in my family has ever gone bald
>>
>>77989448
kek, they wish
>>
Flips (non muslim)
Japs
COREANZ
Singaporeans (han chineez)
Hong Kongianz
Taiwanese
Thais
Vietnamese
Burma buddhists

These are all acceptable asian immigrants. Mainland Chinese are super shady, shill for Mao still and generally are crazy peasants.

Cambodians I have no idea since there are no entire cambodian neighborhoods here unlike Viet/Chinese/Flip/Singapore ect gigantic neighborhoods.
>>
>>77988903
calm down elliot rodgers

we'll hang you all eventually
>>
>>77990756
why are filthypinos so obsessed with white women? i went to a school full of flips and almost every one of them had some fetish tier obsession with white women.
>>
>>77991070
I'm pure Hung-Aryan
>>
File: 800.png (327 KB, 624x480) Image search: [Google]
800.png
327 KB, 624x480
>>77990979
>acceptable asian immigrants

No
>>
File: melaura.gif (112 KB, 480x438) Image search: [Google]
melaura.gif
112 KB, 480x438
we taking your women
>>
>>77991154
They can immigrate into the Pacific Ocean
>>
>>77991123
they worship jesus

I unintentionally made a pinoy cry when my friend and I were mocking jesus infront of him
>>
File: image.jpg (210 KB, 2362x1575) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210 KB, 2362x1575
>>77991291
You've earned this
>>
>>77990318
>no white people
I live in a majority philipino area. they are fucking animals senpai. they are worse than spics.
>>
Fillipinos are subhuman. They've accomplished nothing of importance through history, but simply be ruled by foreign powers . I dont comprehend why anyone would want a hairy dark Mexican looking asian.
>>
Whats the deal with flips? why the ones I always meet are so friendly?
>>
>>77991589
So they can ask you to go to their rock and roll church
>>
ITT conquered subhumans comment and try to be human. there are no pure filipinos left, we and the spanish killed their men and raped their women. every filipino is some half breed product. with the recent introduction of more US bases in that area, we will breed even more with their women but never marry
>>
Since when does someone being friendly make someone racially equal to our European ancestors? Dumbass
>>
>>77990318
>the qts will throw themselves at you

This is a bit of a misconception. If a girl throws herself at you run. Find one that never even considered taking a white cock before. You'll be happier for it. I lived there for 4 years and learned this the hard way and I've given this advice so many times. I really mean it. Find a nice young one, 18-20, from sort of a strict family but not an insane one. Bonus points if she's a virgin.
>>
>>77991543

Because some of them look like they are 13 years old when they are 18 or 19. I love teenagers, and its nice having a 'legal' girl who is tiny and cute, and loves riding bareback.

>>77991589

Subservient race. Flips gain spiritual satisfaction from being a bitch for europeans and 'higher tier' asians. It's the only explanation that makes sense.
>>
>>77991853

This guy knows whats up. I lived there for 6 months recently. Most of the ones who seem to CRAVE white dick are only trying to get pregnant (in order to scam you), or are out to scam you through some other method.

Gotta find a cutie who didn't even know a white guy as an option for her.
>>
>>77991478
Aside from being third worlders I have never saw anything like that. They are mostly family oriented and like to have get togethers.
>>
>>77988903
It's because Chinese men are stealing all the Filipino girls at home and abroad, so Filipino men are forced to look elsewhere.
>>
Only cuck white men would settle for an inferior pinoy.
>>
File: 1429358165049.png (212 KB, 287x401) Image search: [Google]
1429358165049.png
212 KB, 287x401
>>77991853
>racemixing
>>
>>77992615
Uh not really. Koreans maybe.
>>
>>77988903
I assume Flips there are not as masculine as the ones over here, so does that mean that Flips there are more masculine than the average can(c)uck?
>>
>>77992817
I tried white women. No thanks. More for you.
>>
>>77992871
I hope you don't plan on breeding. The world doesn't need more Eliot Rodgers.
>>
>>77986652
Wasn't it in Indonesia and not the Phillipenes? Btw Indonesia is an extremely muslim country that have many terrorist cells in them who pledge allegiance to or are actively involved with ISIS.

We Aussies are the only cunts down here who have to deal with those fucks
>>
>>77986652
A lot of white women these days have yellow fever because of JPop music.
>>
>>77992958

Hapas are kings and queens in Asia.

If he doesn't plan on returning to the USA with his child, then its fine.
>>
>>77992424
>Most of the ones who seem to CRAVE white dick are only trying to get pregnant (in order to scam you)

It's my fantasy leave fatherless children in SEA somehow without revealing my identity.
>>
>>77986652
Filipinos smell like mildew
>>
>>77992958
I wouldn't make an Eliot Rodgers. If I had a son and he started to turn out like that I'd take him to the Philippines to be learn how to hate himself the right way.
>>
>>77992866
They're on average like 5'6, they're all Skellys and at the gym all they do is use the chest press and then go play basketball all day and night. They also ride bicycles with flip flops always and the men wear shorts that are short like underwear
>>
>>77992969
Indonesia has a 95% female circumcision rate
>>
>>77993075
I am about to help my ex girlfriend's cousin bring a case against a shithead that though he could do that.
>>
>>77993154
Mixed race children have a higher propensity for mental illness, likely stemming from their split racial identity. Best of luck if you do choose to breed.
>>
>>77993456
My grandma learnt in Hungary in the 1950's that if a white person mixed with a non white all the bad traits of the non white will always be dominant, so if you mix with a black they'll be wild and dangerous.
That's why she said she doesn't like race mixing
>>
>>77993075

Then the Philippines is the place for you.

I mean, if you have no conscience and literally just want to knock up dumb brown girls, then there is nowhere better.

One of my flip girlfriends actually started crying when I insisted that we use a condom during her fertile period, despite her supposedly being on the pill (which I was paying for).

>I want you come INSIDE me! You don't love me?

I'm a horny retard, so of course I barebacked her and came inside of her. Seriously though, its like they exist for the sole purpose of being bred and squirting out children.
>>
>>77993456
Mental illness runs in my family anyway. I managed to overcome it myself, what really helped was spending time in the Philippines. Like I already said if they act like little shits I'll take them there and make them spend time with my fiancee's family. When they're eating luckyme pancit canton for dinner and sleeping on the floor they'll have a lot of time to think about what they want their fucking identity to be.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
Can I be considered okay?

>parents immigrated legally
>dad is doctor
>mom has business
>top 5% in income of entire United States
> I'm going to medical school with a scholarship via the Air Force
>Raised in West Virginia
>hunt
>camp
>basically Milquetoast asian.

Currently in Japan so ignore flag.

>just got knife from oldest knife store in Kyoto, now comfy as fuck in a hole in the wall restaurant.
>>
>>77991123
> why are filthypinos so obsessed with white women

I never had any preference on white women until my gf desu. I'm more infatuated with korean idols than white girls.

But hey stay jelly bitch nigga
>>
>>77993764
Don't you get parasite from that raw meat?
https://imgur.com/a/Y3X1A
>>
>>77993922
Nope. Unlike when I go for vacation in the Philippines, where I get montezuma's revenge for 4 days. Philippines get your shit together. Clean tap water, please.

I love going there especially Palawan but man Manila is a complete shithole, dirty, etc.
>>
>>77994096
>Going anywhere near Manila

Top fucking kek.
>>
>>77994212
My family is there. Plus parents have real estate investments there. But we tend to go to tagaytay or Baguio (coffee heaven)
>>
>>77993224
Lol my gf is 4'6
>>
>>77994096
You develop immunity to it over time but it manages to creep up on you anyhow. One time it hit me after a meal at TGI Friday's and I ran to the fucking trike and had to hold my ass cheeks together the whole ride home.

>>77994212
That's how I used to feel. My first few visits there were terrible. I learned how to get around there by myself though and it stopped being so scary. What helped the most was going there alone instead of with my ex gf. I was going with her because I was scared, but her fucking nagging just made every little thing worse. Also she'd second guess my navigation ideas, we got stuck in Quiapo for hours once because Espana flooded. I was like why don't we try getting a jeepney going in another direction and find a taxi where there isn't traffic. She was like I don't know... Finally after all that waiting for traffic to dissipate which never happened we did it and we got where we needed to be. Every time I just went by myself it was fine.
>>
File: 1298396565004.jpg (23 KB, 299x403) Image search: [Google]
1298396565004.jpg
23 KB, 299x403
>pinoys

Slaves of the world

Eternally a shithole

Women are whores

Men are manlet cucks
>>
>>77994808
Back to >>>/int/ stinky chinky
>>
>>77994096
Not every country needs to have your cancerous "civilization". The mundaneness of canada makes me feel like I'm dying a slow death.
>>
>>77993706
Wait the 11 peso pancit canton?
>>
>>77994952
That's why I like Canada so much though. It's boring, clean, and peaceful. I always take the tunnel bus over to take a break from my home, Detroit.
>>
File: 1243213811016.png (14 KB, 429x416) Image search: [Google]
1243213811016.png
14 KB, 429x416
>>77994845

>t. buttmad manlet pinoy

East Asians will be the best Asians in USA.

Go back to your filthy land, Acquino.
>>
>>77995018
Yup, I'll buy 2 or 3 packs and cook it in a big fucking pot. That will be dinner.
>>
grew up near flips they are just pretty much asians that are into things niggers are into
>>
>>77994693
Walking in manila is always scary as shit even in malls. Fuckers stick a knife even in a public place.

Unlike in my hometown in the highlands
>>
>>77995066
That's because you're a huge faggot and have greener grass syndrome. Canadians are barely even alive. Their consciousness is only slightly above a vegetable.
>>
>>77993075
Lot's of posts on flip CL of girls looking for white guys to impregnate them without any strings attached.

Here's a flip hooker who had some Australian guy's kid. The Strayan DNA pretty much wiped all the Flip DNA out no gorilla nose, no round face, light skin, wtf. http://www.aljazeera.com/mritems/images/2015/3/5/150305120829578630_8.jpg
>>
>be half flip
>tribesmen with yoyos
>other half is American Revolutionaries and a Prussian/Polish Knight order
At least the food is good.
>>
>>77995270
Never had that happen. I usually didn't venture far beyond SM North Edsa and Trinoma, except when I was going to immigration in Intramuros. Scariest things were the jeepney rides I took to get to immigration. Never had to deal with a holdup situation but those guys are insane drivers.

>>77995300
Living in Detroit is awesome for many reasons, but sometimes you just want to go for a long walk without some asshole standing in front of a liquor store begging you for change. There are surrounding suburbs of Detroit where I could go too but it's cheaper to just take the bus into Windsor. I honestly wouldn't mind living there. I'd still be able to go see Wings, Lions, and Tigers games.
>>
>>77995651
I live in Canada and some asshole is always begging me for change the moment I walk out my front door.

If you lived in Canada you could work remotely for US companies so enjoy USD paycheck with free Canada healthcare plus option to drive across the border and use US hospital/doctor private insurance if you wanted.
>>
>>77993456
Incorrect, heterosis can happen in humans too (as opposed to inbreeding depression).

As much as I hate most other races because of their annoying cultural retardation, it's a fact that 'hybrids' can exhibit remarkable traits.

Look at Neil DeGrasse. Puerto Rican mom, afrikan dad.
Look at DiCaprio. Dad half italian half german, mother side Russian.
Sharon Stone has German, English, Irish ancestry.

To be honest, I don't even care about my white skin anymore. I'm so sensitive to sun I'll get cancer in the end. As long as we abolish cultural retardations, might as well cross breed until we become a super race.
>>
>>77995904
Sounds good to me. The traffic situation would be a nightmare but the quality of life would be excellent. Never encountered any beggars in Windsor. Nobody even talks to me unless I'm trying to order some food or something. I appreciate that. I'm introverted by choice. The mall there is better than the one in Dearborn too. No black people trying to sell me drugs while I'm just sitting around resting.
>>
>>77994693
Dude... I basically took probiotics for two weeks prior since I was headed to Japan after Philippines. I love it, but the shits suck
>>
>>77988903
Are any of the girls actually attractive?
>>
File: disapointment.jpg (243 KB, 1280x938) Image search: [Google]
disapointment.jpg
243 KB, 1280x938
>>77986652

>that pic
>literally wasted genes

Ugly fucking manlet shitskin pinoy with a fair skinned beautiful white girl. What a waste, depressing really.
>>
>>77989448

kek, fuck no.

For whatever reason even the Spaniards that colonized that shithole decided not to fuck it's populace. I guess they realized it didn't work out so well in the Americas.
>>
based amwf spammer
>>
man its so cute when asian guys try so hard to please average looking white girls.
>>
File: richestcountry.jpg (107 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
richestcountry.jpg
107 KB, 800x600
>"The Philippines is the richest country in the world, pretending to be poor." -World Bank

>"The wealthiest nation on the planet is the Philippines." -IMF

>"The Philippines is the richest nation on Earth." -George W. Bush

source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8y4k4yuiRk
>>
>>78000573
>Pinoy
>Rich
My fucking sides you fucks still live in bamboo huts
>>
File: image.jpg (249 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249 KB, 640x640
Wew the time differences between my opening post and the second post

Thanks for reviving this thread

In return, here are pics of a powerful flip man
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 640x427
>>78001184
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 640x640
>>78001220
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 640x455) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 640x455
>>78001258
Alrighy its time for bed, ill let the real flipinos take over

Nighty night pol
>>
>>77986652
omg im feeling the flip power coz there was a flip thread yesterday too.
i must say out culture is very close to that of mexico.
not spain, mexico.
i can assure you people we're not niggers.
but we do have nigger tier people
like the whiteys have hillbillies.
i feel a bit offended that spics berate us because we're really not that different.
but i guess our obsession with karaoke sets us apart.

either way, there are good and bad flips. It is advisable one takes utmost precaution. always.

we have a speed limit btw : 60
but mofos always think it is 100.
>>
File: philippines_village.jpg (291 KB, 1409x701) Image search: [Google]
philippines_village.jpg
291 KB, 1409x701
>>78000728
Does this look like bamboo huts to you? I live in this village.

Foreigners like you only have misconceptions of the Philippines because the only Filipinos you have encountered are the poorest of the poor, because they're the ones who typically leave the Philippines in search for money.

But the rich Filipinos you never hear about because they have no reason to leave the Philippines. They live like kings here. They own the whole place. Money talks here.

tl;dr
"Philippines is the richest country in the world, pretending to be poor." -bankers
>>
>>78002207
>he thinks he's top shit for living in alabang

Top kek mate, houses there are just lower middle class in the US
>>
>>78001367
This is incorrect, this is wrong. I'm guessing they're just friends there's no way a woman so beautiful would date an ugly monkey like that. And it's not even his race he's just ugly and unworthy.
>>
>>78002207
lel

all these homes are owned by chinese businessmen evading taxes
>>
>>78002207
Looks great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VXEBkQ6nuY
>>
>>78002207

It's poor, bro. It's one step away from the gutter, and it's footing isn't too solid. When the economy turns those rich Filipinos will be heading for the door, or rather, the first flights, to safety. The Philippines is in the pocket of the US, China, and Japan. Those are some big players you might say, however it has little to show for all it efforts. It's a kite.
>>
>>78002207
You're one of those idiots with delusions of grandeur.
>>
>>77989199
Third flip here. Is the whole flip/white identity issue thing actually that common? I don't speak Tagalog and I can barely cook traditional recipes, and my skin is pale as shit. I want to keep the tradition going, but it doesn't look like that's gonna happen
>>
>>78000573
>low ceilings
>>
File: philippines_san_lo_village.jpg (484 KB, 1411x1249) Image search: [Google]
philippines_san_lo_village.jpg
484 KB, 1411x1249
>>78002358
US is a shithole. I went to Detroit once. Terrible.

I also own 3 houses in San Lorenzo Village, Philippines. Pic related. Still think I'm a pleb?

>>78002436
I'm a pure blooded Filipino. Your argument is invalid.

>>78002616
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I-Xg-Ga1a8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv8jcphUJAo

>>78002719
We're just pretending to be poor. But in reality, we're the richest, even the wold bank, IMF, and Bush admit it.
>>
>>77986652
He doesn't take office until June 30th and it will be a 6 year term.
>>
>>78003580
i suppose these little niggas are just hiding their riches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFz7DwZmthA
>>
>>78002971
Eh I learned it from watching tv with my parents. Pretty fluent for the most part.
>>
>>78002395
hahaaha you are in a rude awakening. shes from Amsterdam and the guy is from singapore. they've been dating for several years according to her instagram.
>>
>>77986652
>Is in Based Florida
>Going to Harry Potter World
>Wears a Commiefornia shirt
OUT OUT OUT
>>
File: philippines_dasmarinas.jpg (536 KB, 1410x1284) Image search: [Google]
philippines_dasmarinas.jpg
536 KB, 1410x1284
>>78003891
Me, I'm not hiding my riches. The people in my neighborhood aren't hiding their riches too. It's in plain sight and you choose to ignore them. Pic related. I also own a home in Dasmarinas Cavite.

Maybe rich Filipinos are invisible to you, that's why you believe we are poor.

According to my source/evidence, 70% of the world's wealth is in the Philippines, cloaked in secrecy. The World Bank admits it.
>>
>>78003580
>We're just pretending to be poor. But in reality, we're the richest, even the wold bank, IMF, and Bush admit it.

That's just plain wrong, you can't "pretend to be poor", so if you're the richest, name a few of your riches. Also, show the the quotes from those institutions and Bush, not that their empty words count as definitive proof of wealth.
>>
>>78004947
>According to my source/evidence, 70% of the world's wealth is in the Philippines, cloaked in secrecy. The World Bank admits it.

The Philippines everybody.
>>
>>78004947
nigga i own a condominium in tagaytay
>>
Filipinos are literally the Mexicans of Asia, their greatest achievement is the monopolization of the babysitting industry.
>>
>>78006077
>monopolization of the babysitting industry.
nah, malaysians and indonesians are preferred by singaporeans over us.
so we have not monopolized it yet.
>>
File: alabang_girls.jpg (282 KB, 1512x1067) Image search: [Google]
alabang_girls.jpg
282 KB, 1512x1067
>>78005031
>show the the quotes
see the vid

>>78002358
>he thinks he's top shit for living in alabang

Why not? I live like a king here and have access to premium Filipinas. The best kind of Filipina girls are the ones who live in Ayala Alabang Village.

They are so premium that a song was written all about them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-BiEM5WoQI

Lyrics roughly translated in English:

>She's a girlie who likes to go to the beach
>She's on a different level and out of your league
>She's from Forbes, she's from Dasma, she really likes to migle

>She's so cool, cooler than the water of her swimming pool
>Favorite hamburger, Burger King or nothing
>She likes Kellogs, and not Cheese Curls (a local brand)
>It's impossible to not notice her, when she rides in her limousine

>She's always with her cellphone (This song is written in 1992, owning a cellphone then is a social status)
>Facotries and companies, things they own
>Baskin Robbins is her ice cream
>all credit cards and no cash
>Yeah! Alabang girl!!
>>
>>78007273
would
>>
>>78007852
>>77986652
Pure Filipinos are the most intelligent in the world. Proof:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck_sgklzx1E

Listen to the White men worshiping our superior knowledge in psychics.
>>
>average height 5ft5
>average weight of pinoy male 130lbs
>completely cucked by England, Spain and America at some point.

Looking real powerful little man.
>>
File: greatest_boxer_of_all_time.jpg (15 KB, 360x235) Image search: [Google]
greatest_boxer_of_all_time.jpg
15 KB, 360x235
>>78010326
>>
>>78010291
Efren Reyes is a half chink. Of course he's intelligenter
>>
>>78000573
Why tf are you posting this shit always. meme or not it's cringy at best
>>
File: maxresdefault (11).jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (11).jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>78012235
That's not ricardo lopez
>>
>>78010291
>Pure Filipinos are the most intelligent in the world
Goddamn it, my fucking sides.
>>
>>78014121

WE WUZ

most powerful race
richest nation
most intelligent

goddammit
we're approaching nigger status and SHEIIIIIT
>>
>>77989107
Mass media in the Philippines hates natural Filipinos and loves white people. It's a perfect match. The Filps raise their standards, and the whites lower theirs to dirt tier because omg why don't you date a minority it's the current year guys.
>>
My friend is filipino and he is extremely worried about Islam and how fast its growing there. He also said every single girl is a prostitute lel

what u fink guys? he bullshitting?
>>
File: Government Officials.jpg (211 KB, 1024x587) Image search: [Google]
Government Officials.jpg
211 KB, 1024x587
>>77994808
let me add;

Sea monkeys governing themselves

Mao cap faggots
>>
>>78017266
he is bullshitting
there are sluts and there are okay girls in every country.
he probably just got cucked too many times because he was too beta that's why he is saying that.
>>
>>78005031
Don't you realize he's just shitposting?
>>
>>78019247
i doubt it flips that live in philippines are proud cunts.

>be me proud flip
>hated it when people talk shit about my country
>moved to australia
>got a little bit home sick but eventually i adjusted to ausfag culture
> ff 5 years
>cringe everytime i see a proud filipino
>>
File: typical_philippine_highschool.jpg (111 KB, 1200x503) Image search: [Google]
typical_philippine_highschool.jpg
111 KB, 1200x503
>>78014121
Why is that funny? Filipinos are the most intelligent in the world because of 1) genetics, and 2) excellent education. Pic related.

Proof and evidence, superior Philippine education system:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEhIzXwPUB4
>>
File: wb8.png (25 KB, 360x361) Image search: [Google]
wb8.png
25 KB, 360x361
>>78020237
Honestly, I've never met a Filipino who wasn't aware that everything in this country, especially education, was utter shit. Not anyone I'd consider intelligent, anyway.
>>
>>78020237
youre Chinese starting a smear campaign

>>78019685
You dont need to tell anyone where youre from unless you are asked.
Only vegans/jehova's witnesses do that.
>>
>>78020500
he's starting a
WE WUZ FLIP meme.
quite annoying really
>>
>>78020500
>>78020638
>>78017322
crab mentality
>>
>twf I had blonde hair when I was a kid
well at least I won't go bald early like full whiteys.
>>
Why the fuck is this entire thread "muh dick", if you're not gonna talk about the crazy bastard they elected for president then fuck off to >>>/int/
>>
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>78021428
>>
>>78020638
yeah flips also do that shit as well "i am a filipino but *inset opinion*"

and also i was referring to my past self when i was a fag
>>
>>78021613
>being proud of having literally zero testosterone
>>
>>77989408
>I don't really have an issue with them as immigrants
?
Eventually we will be a third world brown country
But hey who cares about that as long as they are friendly
It's not like pinoyland is a fucking shithole right?
>>
File: powerful_unconquerable.gif (6 KB, 262x331) Image search: [Google]
powerful_unconquerable.gif
6 KB, 262x331
>>78010326
>completely cucked by England, Spain and America at some point.
>completely

Philippines was never colonized completely, not by Spain, US, or Japan.

Our Filipino brothers down south, called the Moros, was never under any colonial rule. They tried to conquer them, but failed. They're the present day "rebels" that the US-Aquino administration failed to conquer. That's how powerful Filipinos are.

Even Duterte will not be able to defeat them because what happens when an irrisistable Filipino force (Duterte) fights a Filipino immovable object (Moros) ? A tie, a draw, a stalemate.

Also, we were kings before.

>Hidden history of the ancient kingdoms and empires of the Philippines:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzl9Q3g35ow
>>
>>78020500
You flippers have a low 80~ average IQ
Damns the whole country
>>
>>77988903
But I thought manlets can't get women? Did pol lie to me???
>>
>>78016522
>>78020237
>>78020500

Never forget Lapu Lapu and the battle for Mactan Island.
>>
File: richestcountry5.jpg (450 KB, 2048x1239) Image search: [Google]
richestcountry5.jpg
450 KB, 2048x1239
>>78025568
Then you've never met my friends. They're smarter than you.

>>78024925
>It's not like pinoyland is a fucking shithole right?
Then you've never been to my area. When I go out, everywhere I look, it's like I'm in paradise. Me and my friends all live like Kings here. We have our own maids, cook, drivers, body guards, and never ending supply of premium "Alabang girls".

>Link related. Me driving around in my village in my expensive brand new luxury car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3aRsgKbito
>>
>>78025994
He killed a world famous spanish explorer ffs
>>
Filipinos are nice but tagalog sounds like a language for anthropomorphic chickens
>>
>>78026118
What's the point of owning an expensive brand new luxury car if none of you can properly drive
>>
>>78025230
Thats why those moros deserve to separate so we don't have to piggy back on their history
>>
>>78026282
Try speaking your native language in a very fast pace and you would find it the same
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippine_Air_Force
>>
>>78019685
We are proud of our regional linguistic identity not our nationality
>>
>>77989207

And they say fraking is bad....
>>
>>78026118
>concrete roads
rofl fucking third worlders

>Hurr our gated community is so nice, and totally represents the 99% rest of the country

phillipines is shit
>>
>>78026484
Then why the fuck do i keep seeing comments of flips saying "proud to be pinoy" on filipino post related things on international pages on facebook? It just pisses me off so much.

>post about steph curry's barber being a filipino
>"proud to be pinoy"
>obama's executive chef is filipino
>"proud to be pinoy"
>>
>>78025994
Lapulapu is a Muslim bornean foreigner that conquered mactan island.
Rajah Humabon(the actual Cebuano) hated him and wanted him disposed and asked Magellan to do it for him in exchange of an alliance.

He never even really fought, his men struck Magellan's helmet off and some random tribes men speard him in the face.

New findings believe he was as old as our new incoming president during that time.
>>
>>77989027
>>77989199
What's it like being half flip?
>>
>>78026949
The proud to be pinoy meme started with foreigners during the height of pacquios matches.
Like you said no real flip is really proud of their nationally but their perceived linguistic identity.
Your a (insert regional ethnicity here) first then a """filipino"""" second.
>>
>>77990681

Is this true?

Should I give my girlfriend to superior Filipino genes?
>>
File: MactanShrineTower2.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
MactanShrineTower2.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2048
>>78026170
I know I know, that was Magellan's hubris and he was judged accordingly. His voyage is probably the greatest ever done though, he just shouldn't of tried taking on an entire island with like 100 guys. But he thought 'god' was on his side way too hard
>>
File: 980x.jpg (72 KB, 620x795) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
72 KB, 620x795
>FACT: The Philippines has the 5th slowest average internet connection speed in the world.
>>
>>78026985
Yeh, the statue was more a symbol of when you guys threw off Spanish imperialism and in direct response to the existing statue of Magellan. I hold the opinion Magellans crew wanted him gone so that's why he was left to die on that beach there. They had tried to mutinee like 4 times in that voyage and he was fucking around for a long time
>>
Truly the mexicans of SEA
>>
>>78028144
>I'm enjoying 50mbps from sky broadband for 2.9k php

you literally have no excuses.
>>
File: testosterone.jpg (24 KB, 310x324) Image search: [Google]
testosterone.jpg
24 KB, 310x324
>>78024479
>being proud of having literally zero testosterone
>>
>>77990850
Latinos and flips are short in SPITE of their Spanish genes, not because of them. Natives of the Americas were short as fuck. Like really short Men were like 5'0'' at best. The Spaniards are the reason some lighter skinned Latino folk tend to be a bit taller than their browner counterparts.
>>
File: richestcountry6.jpg (122 KB, 800x617) Image search: [Google]
richestcountry6.jpg
122 KB, 800x617
>>78029599
We have Spanish names but don't have Spanish genes.

>>78026862
You only think that because of what you see in the news. The media loves reporting about bad news, explosions, terrorism, poverty, and crime because those things get the views.

It's boring to talk about good news, rich people like me doing normal things in their rich neighborhood. Who would watch that?

Or you may have a skewed opinion of us based on the Filipinos you've met in your home country. The problem with that is, that most Filipinos who leave our country are the poor, lower class. They do not represent 99% of the rest of the country,

You want to experience the real Philippines, avoid the news, avoid mingling with the lower class, and try these:

>>78002207
>>78007273
>>78020237
>>78026118

That's the real Philippines you don't hear on the news or encounter in your home country.
>>
>>78029599
the church's influence to widespread penis circumcision. contrary to their belief, it is because they go to the process that they became short.
>>
>>78030672
>You only think that because of what you see in the news. The media loves reporting about bad news, explosions, terrorism, poverty, and crime because those things get the views.

semi-disagree. pinoys are around 6m people in the world, both native and abroad. with that number it isn't really hard to think we're a mix bag of everything. from kinks to poos to niggas to swags to ganstahz and pretty much everything else.
>>
File: tzuyu_special_video.webm (3 MB, 1138x640) Image search: [Google]
tzuyu_special_video.webm
3 MB, 1138x640
>>77992985
Actually, it's because of Kpop. It's more popular than Jpop.

It's easy to see why. Webm related. This 16-year-old Taiwanese girl is the best thing that happened in Kpop. Who wouldn't be into Kpop after seeing her?
>>
>>78025568
It does damn the whole country, actually. Social division. Poorfags stay dumb and richfags are practically the only people who get good education. If there's anything local politicians are good at, it's widening the gap between the rich and the poor and making sure it stays that way. Couple that with the fact that poorfags are the overwhelming majority and you have an unsalvageable shithole of a country.

I'm going to GTFO the first chance I get, I honestly don't want anything to do with this place anymore.
>>
File: ken_05.jpg (194 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ken_05.jpg
194 KB, 640x640
>>77988903
>>77986652
The guy in the OP is Japanese
>>
File: ken_02.jpg (213 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ken_02.jpg
213 KB, 640x640
>>78037789
>The guy in the OP is Japanese
>>
>>77988903
lol Canuck cucks cucked by Flips! lolololol
>>
File: amwfdate2.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
amwfdate2.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>78035668
This. Korean pop singers like this guy always has white women all over him.
>>
My fiancee is half Filipina. Does that mean my children will be a quarter powerful?
>>
>>78002207

You can say the same thing about mexicans
>>
File: twice_160507_cheer_smile.webm (3 MB, 1138x640) Image search: [Google]
twice_160507_cheer_smile.webm
3 MB, 1138x640
>>78033263
Agree with the mixed bag part, but what's happening is, imagine the worst places in the America and we say, "that's America", and the worst people of America (the homeless, criminals, and uneducated) moving to the Philippines to work and we say, "so these are what all Americans are like."

That's how the world views us. By looking at our worst and applying it to the whole.

>>78041023
I can say the same thing about Americans.
>>
>>77986652
WE'RE THE RICHEST COUNTRY
>>
File: chink canada.png (189 KB, 371x413) Image search: [Google]
chink canada.png
189 KB, 371x413
Remember that salty leafs are just chinks

Fuck off CHINA
>>
>>78002207
there are shanty towns everywhere, who are you kidding
>>
File: bird in charge of baiting.webm (813 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
bird in charge of baiting.webm
813 KB, 720x404
>>78002207
>>
File: breathtaking_tzuyu.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
breathtaking_tzuyu.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>78042582
There are lots too in America, lots of homeless, crime, shooting. But do you consider America a poor country?
>>
>>78036860
>Poorfags stay dumb and richfags are practically the only people who get good education.

this isn't true for 100%. there are a few, who got through with perseverance, and went down the drain via either corporate collapse or an accident that robs about 1 year of your life or just inherent laziness.
>>
File: tzuyu.webm (2 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
tzuyu.webm
2 MB, 854x480
>>78042106
But China was our oldest friend, for 1000+ years. They never waged war with us during those thousands of years. Meanwhile, US and Japan waged war with us, why are we even friends with them?

Let's restore our ancient, long-standing friendship with China. They're our real best friend, don't let US brainwash you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtXykKjon9Y
>>
>>78050066
I love how they have completely reversed the narrative and made us look like the unreasonable one while they build those nuclear islands in contested waters
>>
>>77986652
>Low IQ mongrels
>Tiny dicks

How can I every recover from such jealousy???
>>
File: 4DesiIndianPantyhoseFeet.jpg (225 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
4DesiIndianPantyhoseFeet.jpg
225 KB, 2048x1536
Fact: Bengali girls wearing pantyhose are best girls in the world
>>
File: tzuyu_160529.webm (2 MB, 1138x640) Image search: [Google]
tzuyu_160529.webm
2 MB, 1138x640
>>77986652
>Whats the latest filipino happening so far?

Duterte to United States: Are you with us or not with us?

http://www.rappler.com/nation/137175-duterte-united-states-south-china-sea

Either you're with us or against us. So what is it America, are you with us? Coz if not, we'll side with our old pal China and conquer you.
>>
The Philippines is shit because they are not white
It's a fact keep that in mind
>>
File: Pepsiadmodel.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Pepsiadmodel.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>78051695
>>
>>77988903
Nigga we have a ton of flips in my city and I still haven't seen a flip with a White girl
>>
>>78053833
We are the new Chinese slaves
>>
>>77989448

try 1/16-none
>>
>>77993456

yup racists on both sides isolate them
>>
>>78003580

literally US middle class tier houses

cool I guess?
>>
>>78039996

good for himmm
>>
half flip here and you need to chill out about how awesome the pl is. Maybe things will get better after duterte, but that country is insanely corrupt and I would never want to live there based on what I have heard from family there.
>>
>>78025230
>>78020237
>>78007273
>>78025230
>>78026118
>>78030672
>>78035668
>>78041511
>>78046124
>>78050066
>>78053833
>>78055328
Is this bait? should I take it? You know people like this reminds me of those type of flip who thinks he is making a great point suggesting that he is smart but fails to understand fourier transforms or even basic algebra. Reminds me of those shaman-tier member of a tribe who doesn't know jack shit about this world but still boasts his shit.
You do make sense and points at some but us being the richest, intelligent? Who tf are you kidding and citing off something unreliable? You know flips are well known to fleet away from facts for the sake of emphasizing and nitpicking the smallest available portion of good things we have, right?
Anywho, are you related to the galactic ambassador?
Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.