[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is how you get normal Americans voting for Trump >I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 255345345.jpg (50 KB, 862x503) Image search: [Google]
255345345.jpg
50 KB, 862x503
This is how you get normal Americans voting for Trump

>In seconds one man stood up, put his hand over the face of the woman and pushed her across the sidewalk, said Patrick Kane.
>"'Don't mess with us, we belong to ISIS,'" Kane said the man shouted at them.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/real-time/Police-seeking-information-in-assault-at-Genos-Steaks.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu_rtYyj_Yc
>>
>>77981728
This is insane. Damn niggers. Send them over to syria see how long isil wants to keep them around.
>>
>>77982512
Those aren't niggers, they look like spic or mudslime
>>
>Patrick Kane, a victim of the attack, provided this account.

>He said he and his wife, Brooke Kane, had spent the night at a friend's wedding and then at an after hours club with another couple, when they all decided to grab a bite to eat at Geno's.

>They were just finishing up their cheese steaks when Brooke Kane's girlfriend asked another group of patrons if she could bum a cigarette.

His wife's girlfriend. Wife's girlfriend.
>>
>>77981728
all those beards. raghead nation.
>>
>>77981728
>Man named Patrick Kane
>Not killed
A disappointing day for hockey fans
>>
thug culture + islam = destruction of civilizationn
>>
>The actual assault is too violent to show

The balls on these fucks. They think they get to decide for me what is too graphic to see haha.

Fuckin' police faggots. I hope this crime remains unsolved just for that gay, thought crime, bullshit.
>>
>>77982796

Look like niggers.
>>
>>77981728
Shouldnt Mr Kane be assaulting cabbies?
>>
>>77982908
Oh fuck off. You know what that means.
>>
>>77983184
I wasn't expecting this many keks

Have a (You)
>>
>>77981728
Why the fuck do they take forever to release videos?

I mean a little over a week is pretty fast, usually a month, but it's ridiculous
>>
>>77983390
>Makes 7 million dollars a year
>Punches cab driver over like 20 cents
Classic
>>
>>77982908
KANE?
>>
>>77982908
I've heard plenty of people call a woman's friend her girlfriend.
>>
>>77981728

Now that muslims are reaching certain numbers, we are going to start ti see the low level street terrorism that is so common in Europe
It will be interesting to see how Americans deal with this situation
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.