[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT NRA Apreciation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Image.jpg (80 KB, 646x640) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
80 KB, 646x640
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh8vFNynb_w

Hot damn I love these guys. GOA is pretty ballin too. When are we going to get an NRA type group that will defend the rest of the Bill of Rights?
>>
You mean the ACLU?
>>
>>77981594
Not as effective as the NRA.
>>
>>77979001
Every country need a NRA.
>>
Why are liberals so afraid of guns?
>>
>>77982879
They just love being cucked
>>
File: 30_Round.jpg (43 KB, 564x763) Image search: [Google]
30_Round.jpg
43 KB, 564x763
>>77982879
They grew up in suburban neighborhood ivory towers that had no violence and the only people who had guns were cops. They can't imagine anyone needing a firearm to defend themselves and the only association they have with guns is homocide reports on the 9 o'clock news.
>>
>>77979001

God I love that commercial.
>>
I bought a 5 year membership after watching the liberal hysteria after Orlando.

We need the NRA.
>>
>>77982879
That's what happens when you are raised by pussies. You become a pussy. Liberals have mental diseases that cause them to destroy themselves any way possible.

Why do you think all things pussy are related to liberals? Because they don't try hard at anything. They like being a pussy. It's not hard to be a pussy.

Notice that people who say you aren't a man because you have a gun, are most likely to never use their fists, either.
>>
>>77979001
>Congress tries to infringe 2nd Amendment
>NRA support from citizens increases
>NRA lobbies to stop Congress
>Congress BTFO
>"MUH NRA IS BAD, M'KAY. VOTERS WE NEED TO STAND UP TO THEM"
>Repeat

When will liberals finally stop trying to take away all guns? When will they realize the NRA is protecting AMERICANS instead of themselves?
>>
>>77982879
It's less fear IMO, and more bleeding hearts. Poor little baby Treyvon would still be alive today if we would only accept their control.
>>
>>77985220

About the same time MADD says "okay, we've achived our goal of making the drinking age 21, we can disband now"
>>
File: 1460882409706.gif (3 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1460882409706.gif
3 MB, 290x189
>mfw the dems lost yet another round.
Who are they going to send their isis lackeys after next to try to push their agenda next time? Children and fags did not work the past two times.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.