[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the real reason we need guns? because that's what makes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1465113472235s.jpg (6 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1465113472235s.jpg
6 KB, 250x187
the real reason we need guns? because that's what makes America Close to unconquerable, a Chinese general said that "there is a rifle barrel behind every blade of grass" which is what makes America great, because if you somehow get through the Army (you won't), you have a second force to go through
Us
>the people
>>
Pretty much, the globalists want you disarmed as well because they can push whatever they want onto you.

I would rather americans be armed as well, why would you want a toothless guard dog hmm?
>>
>>77973890
The Leaf speaks The Truth
>>
basic gun handling rules and knowledge should be taught in civics class
>>
>>77973890
FPBP but also a leaf
>>
There is a rifle barrel behind every blade of grass... with a diabetic fat fuck behind the gun who can't shoot accurately.
>>
>>77973713
I too am sort of glad the Americans have successfully defended their rights to bear arms.

Whilst I myself prefer to live in the sort of backwoods where one can get by with his fists and a good length of chain, if the American people want guns, then guns they should have.

This is Democracy.

I only wish my own countrymen were more steadfast in defending their rights.
>>
>>77973890
Based leaf. He gets it
>>
The one thing that the US has never been able to defeat are passionate guerrilla fighters who don't play by the rules. That's exactly what the government would be fighting if there were ever to be a revolt. Not to mention the thousands in the military that would rise up.

People think its silly that an armed revolution in a western nation could ever happen but someday it will and you'll be glad you can defend yourself.
>>
>>77974288
With enough diabetic fat fucks you don't have to be accurate

Walking right into a fat fuck firing squad
>>
>>77974288
don't be so hard on yourself
>>
>>77974461
This
>>
>>77973713
Japanese said that during WWII
>>
>>77973890
A guard dog is usually paid for and taken care of by its master.

You syrupniggers do neither for us, but I agree. I like my guns too.
>>
>>77973713
doe you need an extra knuckle to operate that piece?
>>
>>77975247
damn it, i forgot
>>
>>77975247
I entered the thread specifically to say this. Thanks for getting that for me, anon
>>
>>77973713
That's some fine TD
>>
>>77975247
They never actually said that
>>
>>77973713
Chinese Admiral Yamamoto sure got us in the pacific. Dunno why he was born is Japan and served in the IJN.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.