[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DOES ILLUMINATI REAL??????
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1390335013473.jpg (573 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1390335013473.jpg
573 KB, 1536x2048
so some conspiratards are trying to convince me the illuminati exists and they showed me this. Can any of you /pol/tards explain this to me? surely its just some strange foreign custom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mP6SfJiQWs

>pic unrelated
>>
>>77973071
bump
>>
that probably some religious traditional story
>>
>>77974330
But why to the public? Why at the opening ceremony for the longest underground train?
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 400x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 400x546
Here's a picture of the Rothschilds in the 70's. It's real by the way
>>
Girls are corny af
>>
File: DKNX671g.jpg (24 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
DKNX671g.jpg
24 KB, 680x510
>>77973071
We are not real
>>
call it what you want
>>
File: kikesss.jpg (2 MB, 3434x2959) Image search: [Google]
kikesss.jpg
2 MB, 3434x2959
>>77975598
forgot pic
>>
>>77974330
It's a story about the creation of some tunnel or bridge. The people who made it supposedly tricked the devil to make it.
The story continues on from that to some apocalyptic type shit though.
>>
File: rf_tree.jpg (140 KB, 539x757) Image search: [Google]
rf_tree.jpg
140 KB, 539x757
"Real" isn't a good descriptor.

People study and derive personal power from the occult arts, this is true. And it wouldn't surprise me if many people in power partake in this sort of thing.

Consider studying all you can about the Jewish and Christian traditions. Both "acceptable" and unacceptable. Its easier that way. When a "spiritual authority" says no say why not.

It'll take awhile but it'll make sense.

Christ is the truth by the way, that's as real as it gets.
>>
>>77973071
Illuminatis = jews
>>
>>77975560
whats this from?
>>
>>77973071
Is that you in their database?
>>
>>77975346
It's not that big of a deal. During the 50s-70s there was an obsession with holding parties that had occultish/paganistic themes to it. That was just the "in" style for a lot of rich upper class white folks.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.