[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Milo in alaska
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: ZsLBU0Oz.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
ZsLBU0Oz.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
FUCK i just found out Milo is in my town of Anchorage alaska and I really want to meet up with him. Does anyone know if he has any events planned in anchorage? I've msged him on twitter and facebook but I don't expect him to see little ol' me. :(
>>
>>77973044
Shut the fuck up milo
>>
>>77973044
Look for him at Mad Myrna's
>>
This isn't facebook you faggot.
>>
>>77973044
milo isn't going to respond to your sexual advances you thirsty degenerate
>>
>>77973044
He's a communist.
>>
>>77973044
Dont meet up with him, you just gotta trust me on this one.
>>
>>77973201
don't ruin my hopes and dreams
>>
>>77973126
Thats not a bad idea. I'll go to the bar tonight
>>
>>77973500
Thought about tweeting him?
>>
>>77973612
I did, both tweeted and DM.
>>
>>77973199
don't you fucking tell me what is and what isn't facebook!!!!
>>
>>77973044
kys fanboy faggot
>>
>>77973115
This. Milo take your faggot ass to /lgbt/ or plebbit and never come back
>>
>>77973044

Just try looking for him on Jackd or Grindr.
>>
>>77974178
What do you take me for, some faggot with faggot apps on my phone? Of course not, but now i'm going to download them to try and hook up with that hunk of manmeat. I'm not black though so not his type.
>>
>>77973656
He won't receive a DM due to Arabs.

Message him on Reddit?
>>
>>77973044
fuck off
>>
>tfw Juneau

Wew lad
>>
OP is Milo shilling himself.
Sage this shit.
>>
>>77974627
I'm not milo.
>>
>>77974627
Why would Milo even need to shill himself? Everyone here already knows who he is and have formed their opinions beforehand.

Milo has better things to do than weakpost on this Hungarian yak husbandry forum.
>>
>>77974722
Pizza Party Ben is travelling with Milo and if you tweet to him, there's a better chance that you'll be seen and have the message passed on to Milo.

Good luck anyway, I need to go to sleep.
>>
>>77975102
thanks bud :)
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.