[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
George W. Bush invented the phrase "religion of peace"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: bush_good_goy.jpg (34 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
bush_good_goy.jpg
34 KB, 590x421
I just found out today. I grew up thinking he was actually semi-cool as a president, just maligned because of the economy crashing. The more I study about him, the more I realize what a complete fucking cuck the guy was. Not only did he cuck to Isreal every chance he got, but he cucked to Islam before AND after the 9/11 attacks. This guy was probably single-handedly the reason why we've had this Islamic cancer that won't ever go away, and a Left that only gets stronger and stronger. Why does anyone feel nostalgia for this asshole?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_ZoroJdVnA
>>
You can thank him for NOT starting to build "the wall" the day after 9/11 too, oh yeah and for making it his "personal crusade" to fight AIDS in Africa with lots of good old USA taxpayer dollars. That's the one endeavor he was successful at, I hear.
>>
File: bush_getting_shoed.jpg (202 KB, 1024x762) Image search: [Google]
bush_getting_shoed.jpg
202 KB, 1024x762
What, no fucking reply from /pol/ -- are there still too many cuckservatives and /lefty/pol faggots swarming this shit-tier cuck board of "peace"?
>>
>>77972076
Isn't AIDS in Africa worse today that it was when he left office? WHat was the fucking point then, just a little vanity project for that piece of shit? I honestly don't see the difference between him and Obama, or why people didn't think Bush let 9/11 happen... he seems way friendlier with the Saudis and Israelis than with his own people...
>>
File: d85.jpg (75 KB, 680x907) Image search: [Google]
d85.jpg
75 KB, 680x907
Yes.

How much better would our world be if this cuck closed the borders on 9/12.
>>
No one on /pol/ is denying this. Bush Jr. was a Grade-A cuckservative who began the GOP's long deserved downfall into irrelevance and pandering cuckoldry to democrats and leftist degenerates.

That being said, I'd gladly take him over Obama any day. At least he didn't push communist ideologies (Obamacare) and race bait niggers into burning down urban centers ("trayvon was my son!").
>>
>>77972272
That's what people don't realize, and im only just starting to:

Bush and Obama are 90% the same, just like both parties are 90% the same, just like Paul Ryan is White Obama. This whole system is rigged and sold out to foreign merchants and billionaires. This country doesn't belong to the decendants of the people who built it, it doesn't belong to the taxpayers, it doesn't belong to its own legal citizens. Its disgusting that you have to make the fucking distinctions "legal" when speaking of "citizens"...

Fuck Bush, and fuck Repulicucks that still love that version of conservatism.

>>77972394
>That being said, I'd gladly take him over Obama any day.
WHY? What's different?
>he didn't push communist ideologies (Obamacare)
His medicare prescription drug shits, Africa aids moneys, billions sending our money and debt to pay for building entire fucking countries for shitskins, the constant cucking for the beaner vote and the muslim vote that will never come, the cucking to Israel... I really how its different except superficially. Obama doesnt even call what he does communism, but he speaks the same way as Bush. Listen to the video, he might as well be Obama speaking.
>>
>>77972721
>His medicare prescription drug shits, Africa aids moneys, billions sending our money and debt to pay for building entire fucking countries for shitskins, the constant cucking for the beaner vote and the muslim vote that will never come, the cucking to Israel... I really how its different except superficially. Obama doesnt even call what he does communism, but he speaks the same way as Bush. Listen to the video, he might as well be Obama speaking.

Fair enough.

Still, race relations weren't this bad during Bush's time. Electing a nigger for president, which "should" have brought blacks and whites together (even Trump said this), has just driven them further apart. We're just one more "tamir rice" away from 1960's levels of race riots.
>>
>>77971639
Buchanan was right.

The Bushes are globalist cucks just like the Clintons.
>>
Start calling them the religion of hate
>>
>>77972258
>Isn't AIDS in Africa worse today that it was when he left office?

Yes.
>>
>>77971639
He didn't coin the religion of peace phrase, you historically illiterate faggot. It's been around for over a thousand years.
>>
File: 1455947554319.jpg (170 KB, 650x900) Image search: [Google]
1455947554319.jpg
170 KB, 650x900
>>77972721
Could not have said it better myself. The bridge to where we are now owes more to Bush's efforts than probably anybody else, Obama included.
>>
>>77972258
Africa is a lot better in the places that got money, the people there fucking love him. More so than Obama, even. I think Benin has their capitols main road named after him
>>
File: 1456007098789.jpg (80 KB, 664x872) Image search: [Google]
1456007098789.jpg
80 KB, 664x872
>>77973776
>trolling fag unsuccessful trolling fag
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.