[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are american niggers really that bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: images-3.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
so i just whent home from a trip too New York and the niggers there where really nice, probably the frendliest there
>>
Not really. I live in the urban South and they're either nice or normal people going about their day. I've never met the we wuz types in real life
>>
shameless self bump
>>
>>77969096
alot of them hate nigger criminals actually because it makes them all look bad
>>
Depends where you were at. Ny is a big city you're probably not going to see a whole lot of criminal types in midtown Manhattan or the parts of Brooklyn where all those faggot hipsters are moving in.
>>
>>77971790
where do the dindus live?
i whent to harlem one day and even that place was surprisingly nicer than i tought
>>
>>77968924
>Mistakes niggers being "friendly" when they're actually sizing you up to see if there's anything they can get/take from you

Works every time. NYC blacks are NOT nice and friendly, you have to go to the south to find blacks who genuinely aren't shit-tier humanity.
>>
>>77968924
> whent home
> trip too
> where friendly
> frendliest
> the niggers there were the friendliest niggers there
> the niggers anywhere are the friendliest niggers anywhere

Come on, man. You are better than this.
>>
100% annecdotal story, but when I was an OTR trucker I was delivering a load of booze to a PA state-run liquor warehouse in Philadelphia. The warehouse workers were all lilly-white, and every fucking one of them was the quintessential stereotype of a unionized government worker in Philly. Lazy, incompetent, and such fucking assholes that while I was picking up my paperwork I told the foreman that I would feel sorry for his loved ones if I thought he had any, or if I thought they were any more pleasant than he was.

The security guard, however, was a Jamaican guy with dreads down to his ass, and this guy was fucking bro-tier. We were bullshitting about videogames and guns for an hour before I got a dock door since the union cunts were on brake.

You will always find a few kick-ass people so long as you give them a chance. Sounds corny as shit, but I've met people from all walks of life in burger-land.
>>
>>77972042
Queens
>>
>>77972042
Queens, go across the river to Camden NEw Jersey. Try Brownsville. Try any place other than Manhattan or uptown. Even the lower east side is pretty fucked up. As for Brooklyn, anyplace other than Williamsburg and I guess Red Hook is somewhat gentrified now. But just take a trip to Jamaica Queens for a fun time.
>>
>>77972042
Dindus live in Atlanta.
Sadly i work in Atlanta and have to deal with these subhuman savages every. Fucking. Day.
Hope one day i never have to go back to The zoo (ATL), the rest of GA aint so bad though
Wanna see niggers though? Go down martin luther king jr. Drive or the southside of ATL
>>
>>77973102
was there. wasen't too bad. been to much worse ghettos in England and Sweden
>>
Outside the urban areas they really aren't too bad. Niggers are like Muslims, a few of them here and there will behave themselves and try to fit in with whitey, but once they are a sizeable portion of the population of any given area, it drags the whole group down and they act like savages. It doesn't help that the ones who do want to be successful and get a job are ostracized and made fun of for "acting white."
>>
>>77973356
No way you went to Camden New Jersey. But overall NY has a low crime rate. Camden won't disappoint. Either will Raleigh/Durham North Carolina, St. louis Missouri, or Southside Chicago.
>>
>>77968924
Why aren't you in France with the rest of your countryman.
>>
Ive lived in NYC and noticed niggers stopped being savages and started to attempt to be a bit more civilized around the time Obama got elected. Biggest change was that they started dressing a lot more respectably. They still chimp out but not as bad as they used to. I'm not sure why this but I wouldn't doubt the city's water is being pumped with something to make everyone a lot more pacified. NYC has ridiculously low crime rates for its size.
>>
>>77973302
migos skrrt skrrt
>>
>>77968924
heheh yeah bruh we good bruh shiiet nigga u cool nigga yo can i borrow 20$ bruh???
>>
most niggers are fine, but the niggers in rough neighborhoods are fucking terrible.

suburban blacks are basically white
>>
You didn't go to the nigger neighborhoods. Individual people in my estimation should never be unfairly prejudiced against, but I dare you go to fucking West Chicago and then tell me blacks are fine people.
>>
>>77973792
oh sorry i was answering the guy about queens no i didn't go to new jersey
>>
>>77968924
They're okay one on one, but once they get into packs, that same nigger who smiling and joking with you will be breaking your car window to steal your stereo
>>
>>77974545
theyre "white" while theyre around whites

When they're around niggers they revert back
>>
>>77974777
nope not even close
>>
>>77968924
Were you by yourself?

Do this in America, rent a fairly new/nice car, pump gas in the Black side of town while being White, alone.
>>
>>77968924
Since your a tourist I'm assuming you were in the nice neighborhoods. NYC is fucking huge and most neighborhoods there are safe during the daytime. It actually has a very low crime rate for our country despite the stereotypes. I dont live there so i dont know it that well but Im guessing you were probably in the nice areas.
>>
>>77974610
Were you in Jamaica Queens or just Queens? Queens is huge borough. Jamaica Queens is a neighborhood within Queens.
>>
>>77973302
ATL here too, I've never seen dindus
>>
>>77972042
You can also find them in places like Chicago, Detroit, and east st. loius
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.