[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please don't leave us behind.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: WJbHb1h.jpg (46 KB, 486x640) Image search: [Google]
WJbHb1h.jpg
46 KB, 486x640
Please don't leave us behind.
>>
>>77964533
What does that even mean?
Huexit? I'd like that.
>>
>>77964868
It means that we agree with many point in UK and we shouldn't turn against eachother but use our power to reform the union
>>
>>77964533
>please stay or we'll lose our gibsmeat
>>
>>77964533
I bet this brainless advertisement is going to backfire with full force.
Orban should stick to the refugees and stfu in his stadium.
>>
>>77965997
Actually it is the most well received and approved ad after all the fear mongering and treating western Europe did it had the best approval rating
>>
>>77964533
proof that Orbán is a cuck
but at least he's the least cucked man of the EU.
>>
>>77966526
Orbán agrees with a lot UK has to say he wants to reform EU and still hates migrants
>>
>>77965997
>I bet this brainless advertisement is going to backfire with full force.
maybe that's the plan?
>>
>>77964533
>>77964999
>>77966112

If it means "we have some of the same values as you" then why not point them out? It's my impression that Hungary are generally anti-immigrant so why not point that out? E.g. "Stay in the EU so we can fight immigration together".

If you did, you would persuade people. With the advert looking like that, you are convincing everybody to vote leave, because they see Hungary as an Eastern European country and they will immediately think "get these foreigners away from me".

Bear in mind it's an advert in the Daily Mail (notoriously right-wing/populist). Most Daily Mail voters will already be voting to leave. This advert will only convince them even more.
>>
>>77966526
In the kingdom of the blind, the the one eyed man reigns supreme.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.