[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
US Supreme Justices shoot down gun ban appeals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: homerlaughing.gif (179 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
homerlaughing.gif
179 KB, 375x375
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/courts_law/supreme-court-again-refuses-to-consider-weapons-bans/2016/06/20/d108abf6-34b7-11e6-8758-d58e76e11b12_story.html

By refusing to hear the case, they are saying that all the states can do it and the people don't have any recourse! Get ready to start turning in your AR's or turn into a felon! All you fools who cheer this decision, I feel sorry for your lot in life, that you think this will fix the problem with the bad guys!
>>
>>77958632
Only outlaws will have guns.
Your destiny is unavoidable, /pol/.
>>
BUT I NEED MY AR TO OVERTHROW THE GOVERNMENT!!!!!!
>>
SHALL
>>
SHALL
>>
>>77959182
Germany, you don't have any room to speak about government tyranny.

Your government has flipped you over and stuck it in dry. Unless you are a piece of shit Muslim that is.

In that case you can eat Mohammed's Cock
>>
>>77958632
What was Homer laughing about?
>>
I'm fine with that. Bill of rights should only apply to the federal government, anyway.
>>
>>77959481
OP is an edgy teen who can't figure out why everyone doesn't just ask their mom to protect them.
>>
>>77959481
He wuz a kang
>>
File: 1465865145494.png (1 MB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1465865145494.png
1 MB, 1000x750
>>77959268
>>77959316
OM
>>
>>77959268
NOT
>>
>>77959911

BE
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.