[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW! Trigglypuff interview!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: triggly.jpg (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
triggly.jpg
22 KB, 640x480
The one and only T.Puff has ended her month of silence to complain about the internet trolls.

http://valleyadvocate.com/2016/06/20/uncivil-discourse/

https://archive.is/9x0Pe

> On April 25, the UMass College Republicans hosted an event in Stockbridge Hall featuring several prominent pop-conservatives. Some, including Hampshire College junior Cora Segal, shouted down the speakers with cries of “Fuck you!” and slogans like “Keep your hate speech off this campus!”. Spurred on by Yiannopoulos and The Triggering’s third panelist, comedian Steven Crowder, a hashtag aimed at insulting Segal’s appearance set twits to Twittering.

> This is where a months-long battle with bloggers and internet trolls began to unfold for Cora Segal, protest organizer Jennie Chenkin — two women at that event who have shouldered the angry and sometimes violent wrath of the web.

> “As a fat woman, people are going to be horrible to me no matter what I do,” she says. “I might as well stand up for what I believe in and make myself heard, but I am still not immune to incredibly valid human emotions of feeling terror and feeling horrible when I have people sending me death threats or telling me that they want to rape me or that I should be grateful that they want to rape me.”

> “I’ve talked to a nonprofit that works specifically around internet harassment,” Segal says. “There are very legal specific definitions of a death threat. The words literally have to say ‘I am going to kill you.’ They’re very much death threats, but the messages I’ve been getting have been saying ‘I want you to die’ or “you need to kill yourself,’ ‘I hope you die,’ ‘go kill yourself,’ that kind of thing. That’s still very much a death threat and it doesn’t change the severity of it."

> Kassy Dillon, who shot the video, says she condemns the attacks on Segal’s appearance. “People are using Cora as a symbol,” she adds. “She’s not Cora. She’s the nickname they gave her. She’s a symbol now. They’re not going after her.”
>>
Fat Bump
>>
>>77955484

It's also kind of hilarious how this article avoids mentioning her nickname.
>>
>>77955579
>She’s the nickname they gave her.

I noticed that. Wonder if they coached her or if the chick who filmed it just felt really bad
>>
>>77955579
What is it?
>>
>>77954943
>Get triggered at a speech
>get mocked
>get triggered
classic
>>
>>77954943
>telling me that they want to rape me
Haha, nobody would rape you, fatty.
>>
>>77955759
Trigglypuff. AIDS Snorlax and Hamhock were also proposed.
>>
File: tpuff2.jpg (46 KB, 558x372) Image search: [Google]
tpuff2.jpg
46 KB, 558x372
>>77955759

Highly successful meme coined right here on /pol/ a month ago.
>>
>>77954943
>As a fat woman, people are going to be horrible to me no matter what I do
not if you lose weight, fatty
>>
>>77954943
>‘I hope you die,’ ‘go kill yourself,’ that kind of thing. That’s still very much a death threat

>No thread of death
>Death threat

I hope someone murders this fucking pig.
>>
>>77955937

I have a feeling it succeeded because it was mild enough to spread on non-trolls in Twitter.

/pol/ should learn from this lucky event. Stuff that's too mean doesn't go viral so easily.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.