[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WOMEN - THE BIGGEST MEME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3328x4992) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3328x4992
For a long long time, during my transition from liberal to libertarian to conservative, I have always outright dismissed anyone claiming women are inferior as "edgy" or "fedora tier". But as time goes on and I continue to lurk, it is becoming apparent to me that women are literally a meme.
Women have a biological imperative to produce children, whether they are consciously aware of it or not. If you dispute this, please note that women gush blood out of their vaginas every month, and their hormone levels fluctuate wildly in relation to their cycle. The entire purpose of a woman is to produce children. Women are not supposed to make critical society altering decisions.
Women are far less predisposed to develop muscle mass. Muscle is not required to get fucked by a man, so biology has decided not to prioritize its development. Women also have no thought of their own. THIS IS A KEY COMPONENT. I have come to observe that a woman will believe literally anything their partner believes. If their partner is a conservative, they will have conservative views. If their partner is a disgusting liberal, they will have liberal views. If the woman is not in a relationship, they will look to society and the media to form their views (IMPORTANT).
So what does the liberal left do? First things first, they have to violently press woman's issues into the mainstream. It is well known that the wage gap is a myth, yet politicians like Hillary Clinton continue to drone on and on about it, seemingly in defiance of all logic and reason. That's because even if it is an outright lie, women are so utterly incapable of determining their own thought process that they will believe anything that is told to them.
So the Marxist/globalist left pushes degeneracy on women and men both. "you don't need no man, go get freaked by random niggers at the club" or "your a player/pimp, go freak all the hoes in the club". The reasoning behind this is simple, and leads me to my conclusion statement.
>>
>>77948771
neck yourself
>>
WE ALREADY KNOW
>>
so I don't want a gf?
>>
>>77948771
>When left to think on their own, women will choose leftist views. Therefore, leftist powers utilize media to promote destruction of monogamy.

For proof of this, one needs only to examine the voting patterns of single women. Whom always overwhelmingly vote liberal, even in defiance of their true best interests.

Women are not logical thinkers, they are EMOTIONAL thinkers. That makes them even more susceptible to emotional trigger words that leftists campaign upon, such as "racism, misogyny, xenophobia..."
>>
You need to stop being stupid
>>
>>77948771

k
>>
>>77948933
Women vote liberal until they have children...Once they actually care about something they become conservative.
>>
>>77948771
Yep
>>
WE

FUCKING

KNOW

THIS

OP.

Seriously. We already know about female nature. You either play the game and outmaneuver them or just don't get laid. Simple.
>>
>>77949341
>>77948851
Congrats on knowing. There are a bunch of blue pilled cuckolds on this board that have never even used their brains before to formulate thoughts such as these however.

If you already know, great, good for you! And thanks for bumping the thread.
>>
>>77949341
Or men
>>
>>77949341
Also this thread has nothing to do with getting laid and everything to do with how the left wins in elections.
>>
>>77948771
>and leads me to my conclusion statement.
Which is..?
>>
>>77948771
>>>/r9k
>>
>>77948771
Where can I subscribe to your faggy blog?
>>
File: 1466420527540.png (751 KB, 555x750) Image search: [Google]
1466420527540.png
751 KB, 555x750
>>77948771
>inb4 white knights
>>
>>77949674
>>77948933
This board has IDs m8
>>
We shouldn't allow women to have political positions. Also, democracy shouldn't be allowed.
>>
Bump
>>
>>77948771
There were so many better words you could have used than "freaked"
But, yes, this is true. I don't think all women are 100% incapable of coming up with their own thoughts but all of them are very easily moldable and will emulate their male partners.

The only way we can fix this problem is to remove their right to vote again... but the world is past the point of ever considering this.
So in the meantime I'll be happy to influence my girlfriend to vote the way I want.
Not that I really need to persuade her anymore I just tell her what to do at this point and she does it happily.
>>
File: 1466083190347.jpg (98 KB, 500x691) Image search: [Google]
1466083190347.jpg
98 KB, 500x691
Well they certainly have the biggest memmes
>>
So OP is basically an ugly cunt who keeps getting BTFO by women each time he's rejected. He has now resorted to talking about how edgy and philosophical he is and how """""""""""better"""""""" he is to women when hes actually an ugly piece of shit who girls hate anyway.

Well op, women don't give a fuck. They don't. They don't need you and in fact the less ugly pieces of shit like you messing up their gene pool the better. There is nothing on earth that feels better than a girl's body and her affection towards you, so soft and sweet and addicting. There's no other feeling that feels better than making hot passionate love to a woman who loves you. No amount of edgy /pol/ virgin autism will ever replace that feel.
>>
>>77948771
>Women have a biological imperative to produce children
lol as a homo (GIVE ME THE YOUS) I've been friends with a lot of girls who used to profess to hate the idea of finding a steady man, giving birth, and raising kids. Now the majority of my facebook feed is of these bitches kids. OP is right that women don't actually know what they want and that they underestimate their biological imperative.
>>
>>77948771
I have a strong feeling that you have never gotten laid
>>
>>77950269
Dude I have an 8 inch dick and bench 225, I've likely fucked more women than you have seen today. Get over it you retard. This post has NOTHING TO DO with sex with women.

It's about voter manipulation.
>>
>>77950400

>>77949772
>>
File: IWSSmFy0oLsx.jpg (67 KB, 485x345) Image search: [Google]
IWSSmFy0oLsx.jpg
67 KB, 485x345
>tfw no gf
>>
>>77950447
the kiwi has only seen his mother today tho
>>
>>77950618
Well I'm still telling the truth then
>>
File: Naruto_newshot.png (100 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Naruto_newshot.png
100 KB, 300x225
>>77950468
Bitch I am naruto
>>
women are the niggers of gender
>>
>>77948771
I'd rather be the meme gender than the nigger gender.
>>
try to redpill your mom and sister, and you'll realize how easily indoctrinated women are. they are completely incapable to approach a hypothesis rationally and objectively, and will always have a herd mentality.

>debating with mom and sister (i have very very mild views by pol standards
not a fucking chance, called racist a million times, mom starts crying because she thinks her son is now a racist (and that word in her mind means baby-raping satanist - completely brainwashed)

>debating gf
agrees with everything i say and laughs at every joke i make no matter how dumb. then sucks my dick.

women.jpeg
>>
>>77950447
>when you find out OP isn't old enough to post on this board
>>
>>77952460
I'm 26.

I all honesty do you refute any particular fact I posted here? Or are you scared to think that maybe I'm correct, so you have to pretend that I'm a virgin to make you feel better.
>>
>>77952834
>mfw I never disagreed with you
>mfw I probably dislike women more than you do
>mfw you are still mad
>>
File: 1451452777368.jpg (62 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1451452777368.jpg
62 KB, 400x533
>>77948771
>>
>>77948771
>Because any woman that disagrees with us is retarded
Do you cucks really believe you are better than SJWs?
>>
File: 91287319837.png (606 KB, 631x540) Image search: [Google]
91287319837.png
606 KB, 631x540
>>77953932
>2016
>being this autistic
>>
File: nordwoman2.jpg (112 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
nordwoman2.jpg
112 KB, 1024x1024
>>77948771
why do i have the feeling your a kike bitch
trad family = NS
women as sex slaves = Islam
go back to tumbler
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 264x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 264x270
>>77948899
Underrated post nice digits
>>
>>77948771
Yeah this pretty much although finding s good girl is a great thing.
>>
File: 7fzh4gJBW1sex6r8o1_1280.jpg (299 KB, 803x1200) Image search: [Google]
7fzh4gJBW1sex6r8o1_1280.jpg
299 KB, 803x1200
No shit Sherlock.
>>
>>77948771
Well it's always nice e to see someone take the redpill. There has been very few competent female leaders in history. People might say Joan of Arc or Cleopatra, or maybe Queen Elizabeth 2 , saved by the weather boogaloo, without understanding every time a female is elected the leader of a large body they are usually just tools of the people even higher up than them.

This or they try to compensate heavily for being a women by going full on lady Macbeth.
>>
>>77948771
This is why we should teach philosophy to children. Puting in them a very deep logical structure they would use to analyse the world and themselves.

With that we could avoid alot of problems.
>>
>>77948771
but you love memes, right?
>>
>>77948771
>I have come to observe that a woman will believe literally anything their partner believes. If their partner is a conservative, they will have conservative views. If their partner is a disgusting liberal, they will have liberal views. If the woman is not in a relationship, they will look to society and the media to form their views

Uh... generally if people like each other enough to be p[artners; they'll have similar worldviews. Male or Female.

And generally singles will take their worldviews from those around them. Again. Male or Female.
>>
I don't hate women. I love them. I love hanging out with them. But I don't respect them on an intellectual level, at all.
>>
>>77957235
nope. completely wrong.

I've had multiple relationships and not once have I been influenced by anything they said.

Granted only one of them was actually intelligent but her views mostly lined up with mine
the ones that didn't she quickly changed to meet my expectations

you're a cuck if you take on a woman's political views
>>
>>77951034
kek
>>
>>77957390
Same here. It's essentially like dealing with children. They're adorable, and you want all the best for them, but you don't respect them, not in a genuine way, because they simply lack the qualities that would command genuine respect.
>>
>>77948771

I feel as if I have nothing left to say regarding women or feminism. Western culture is the issue, and I am only one person. I've done my best to warn people as best as I can.

My natural preference is to focus on people and be misanthropic, rather than focus on women and be """misogynistic""". I've vented a lot about women, and I have encountered incredible resistance on 4chan of all sites when it comes to women. I have never seen a site or it's users SHILL for women more than I have 4chan. The people here fucking worship women.

Anyways, don't sweat it OP. Women are women, understand their nature and then play the field according to what you want.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.