[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's a Null Set?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: GY6EP.jpg (34 KB, 499x477) Image search: [Google]
GY6EP.jpg
34 KB, 499x477
>>
Doesn't exist / purely hypothetical
>>
In mathematics, a null set means an empty set of elements, essentially nothing.

In this context I imagine it means there are no women who fit both that level of mental and physical attractiveness at once.
>>
Third axis is character. Harder to evaluate, but at least as important as the other two.
>>
Zone of Pain reporting for duty
>>
>>77945843
>Zone of Pain reporting for duty
Why would you characterize yourself as not mentally attractive? Are you retarded or autistic or something?
>>
>>77946080
Answered your own question
>>
>>77946080
He's on 4chan
>>
>>77946080
I'm not interesting to women or really funny. I'm mildly intelligent and I do fine with most social interaction I'm just so incredibly bland that there's nothing to me for them.
>>77946211
Also this kek
>>
>>77943478
A null set is a set X such that x is not an element of X for any element x.
>>
>>77944964
believing someone has good character is a form of mental attractiveness you fool
>>
>>77946080
>Why would you characterize yourself as not mentally attractive? Are you retarded or autistic or something?

Are you a newfag or a redditor or something?
>>
>>77946714
No you fucking idiot.
How is it Canacucks are so stupid?
Eben in the other thread you suggested to get an Ethiopian girl drunk. Are you even close to intelligence or live in retard land?

Anyway, character and morals may attrwct your mind, but are not mentally per se.

A girl can be a saint and yet dumb as fuck. You sit in the room with her and it is just awkward.
>Nice pussy
>Morally perfect
>Dumb as fuck

Here's the relevance of your third axis you dumbass
>>
>>77943478
I see you don't fit into the 'mental attractiveness' standard.
>>
A set that is a subset of every other set

:^)
>>
>>77946601
Shut up, nerd.
>>
>>77946601
Back to /sci/
>>
File: Moetron.jpg (25 KB, 166x328) Image search: [Google]
Moetron.jpg
25 KB, 166x328
>>77947151
Literally just your opinion on the interpretation of a graph aussie, why the harsh words. If there was a third axis for character for the graph to parse, then it would actually be represented in the graph. But there isn't, so by this graph that we're talking about, moral character would fit under mental attractiveness.
>>
>>77943478

Null set means no tits.
>>
>>77943478
what about all the spaces not part of any group?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.