[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is weed /pol/ approved? I myself have some pretty mixed opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28
File: weed.jpg (517 KB, 1382x922) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
517 KB, 1382x922
Is weed /pol/ approved? I myself have some pretty mixed opinions about it.
All of my friends that smoke it seem to be just your regular guy who doesn't really think about politics and thinks what the leftist media says.

However I probably wouldn't have found/ pol/ without it, and it seems to be somewhat better than alcohol.

And yes yes, some of you will say that being without any mind altering substances is the best way. But as a finn, quitting alcohol or other shit is like quitting breathing.
>>
>>77938732
I smoke a few times a day and I know many conservative-type nigger hating people who smoke as well, so I hope it's /pol/ approved
>>
Supporting the right for an individual to choose what plant materials they inhale is /pol/ approved.
>>
>>77938732
I like booze better. The weed high just seems so fake.
>>
>>77941095

>I smoke a few times a day

degenerate as fuck. i feel the same way about weed as i do alcohol - enjoy it every once in a while, but don't make it a habitual thing. it's not good for you to be getting drunk or high every day.
>>
>>77941095
> I smoke a few times a day
That is degenerate as fuck. If you are getting high at work or school then you are setting yourself up for a lifetime of failure. If you are a neet then you should hang yourself now and save your family the embarrassment of a forty year old living at home.
>>
>>77941592
Weed is more like ciggs than fucking alcohol, two drastically different things. You don't get retarded when you're high
>>
>>77938732
Every friend that started to smoke it every single day - became a dumb vegetable.

I was hyped at first maybe I was smoking once / week at first once / month - then suddenly stopped because I was used to the effect and was no longer interesting... others continued until they reached the point of consuming huge quantities daily.
>>
>>77941856

And what if they are like the vast majority of marijuana users who go about their business, and smoke weed outwith of their professional environment?
>>
>>77941962
>You don't get retarded when you're high
In the eyes of others, but you surely feel like you're retarded. - It's amazing.
>>
>3 Years ago when /pol/ was a libertarian safe haven
yes

>neo-/pol/ conservatives
no
>>
>>77941856
I'm usually high at work and when I'm driving, never stopped me from doing things. Anyone who says they can't do certain things when they're high is a weak minded faggot.
>>
>>77941962
>You don't get retarded when you're high
You haven't been around very many stoners.
>>
I don't believe it's a problem when used moderately, like alcohol, and seems far less dangerous and destructive than cigarettes but I don't have all the data and frankly was never interested in smoking weed (dude weed lmao)
>>
>>77941962

>Weed is more like ciggs than fucking alcohol, two drastically different things. You don't get retarded when you're high

you've smoked yourself retarded if you honestly think weed is more similar to cigarettes than alcohol.
>>
>>77938732
I have no problem with weed, what I do have a problem with is stoner culture. The degenerate pot-heads who wear dreadlocks, goofy Jamaican colored clothing, and talking in retarded slang all the time have done more to prolong prohibition than any anti-drug propaganda ever has.
>>
>>77938732
I buy weed from white people who bought it from white growers. Cleanconscience.png
>>
>>77942317
Weak minded people my friend, the only difference with me is my eyes get red and I'm sure people would consider me a "stoner"
>>
WEED IS DEGENERATE"!!!!
>>
>>77941962
people do get stupid as fuck when they smoke

i dont even talk to anyone i used to who smoked because theyre all stupid and cant do anything without weed
>>
>>77941186
This. Government should have no right to tell us what we can and cannot put into our bodies so long as we aren't hurting other people in the process.

It is degenerate to sit around and get stoned all the time though, just like it is degenerate to be drunk all the time.
>>
>>77942356
I believe people psych themselves out with weed, thinking it will get them so fucked up, but I can do anything the same exact way high or not. It actually seems to improve my focus slightly
>>
>>77938732
if you claim to be a "conservative" but froth at the mouth every time you call the cops to bust your neighbors for smoking then congratulations... you are a liberal sack of shit
>>
>>77938732
i cant wait to smoke some soon just bought a 25 bag
>>
>>77943024
What do ya get for yer 25 euro these days? A gram or so?
>>
File: 1464021802033.jpg (37 KB, 309x293) Image search: [Google]
1464021802033.jpg
37 KB, 309x293
>>77938732
I support marijuana use for those in need of its curative properties (elderly, spastically handicapped individuals, cancer patients) but as far as wide scale legalization for the general public, it is degeneracy.

One should be motivated to contribute to his fellow man and better himself at all costs as well as contribute to the advancement of his race. Getting high and vegging out achieves neither.
>>
File: cannabis_tax_stats_2015_002.jpg (620 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
cannabis_tax_stats_2015_002.jpg
620 KB, 1920x1200
>>77938732
>Is weed /pol/ approved?

Fuck yeah. Freedom and free market.

Who the fucking Hell hates freedom?
>>
>>77942931

>but I can do anything the same exact way high or not

no, you can't. you're lying to yourself. you might have such a high tolerance from smoking so much everyday that you're just used to doing everything stoned, so it feels like you're doing it just as well as you would while sober. but you're not.

it sounds like weed doesn't even really do anything to you anymore, but if that's the case why do you need to smoke multiple times a day every day? at least alcoholics can still get fucked up drunk every day
>>
>>77943247
thats depressing if thats how much it cost there
>>
>>77943016
I would never call the cops on somebody for doing any drug.
>>
>>77942931
That's because you smoke weed all the time and there's a point where it doesn't do the same things to you anymore and you function poorly without it. It's easy to function high when you are high all the time.

I've been in a similar situation years ago when I smoked it multiple times every day. It does affect you differently but you may not be able to notice it since the feeling is so familiar. Just becomes a habit.
>>
>>77943308
>at least alcoholics can still get fucked up drunk every day
what a weird argument position to take
>"you can't actually die or get addicted like REAL ALCOHOLICS so why bother"?
wut?
>>
>>77943434
It wasn't necessarily directed right at you OP but just a general PSA
>>
>>77943308
That's not really true, hardcore alcoholics have a similar reaction and can go through bottles of vodka a day and have a hard time getting drunk. The alcohol will end up killing them a lot faster though.
>>
>>77943496

>"you can't actually die or get addicted like REAL ALCOHOLICS so why bother"?

that's not at all the point i was making. my point was that if you're gonna get addicted to a recreational drug, it'd make sense to me to get addicted to a substance that actually gets you fucked up.
>>
>>77943308
Honestly from when I first started smoking I could do anything, it clears my mind of things like anxiety and creates this good feeling I can't explain, probably all the dopamine being released in muh brain
>>
>>77943700
drugs effect people differently you know
>>
>>77943714

>creates this good feeling I can't explain

like...getting high? being stoned? that's a good feeling that's hard to explain.
>>
Eh. It shouldn't be illegal but I'd never touch it, watching my pot-smoking friends has convinced me it's a breathable version of down's syndrome.

I'm more interested to know why it took a constitutional amendment to ban alcohol but a federal law was enough for pot.
>>
>>77943766

yeah, i do know that. not sure why you bothered posting it.
>>
>>77943629
Yeah I don't know why people have such a negative view of weed when alcohol makes people go fucking crazy and/or die
>>
>>77943700
>get addicted to a substance that actually gets you fucked up.
how is middle school? have you stared social studies yet?
>>
>>77943914

quality shitpost
>>
>>77943863
youre the one who was crying about people doing drugs that you dont think "fuck you up"

so you apparently didnt know that
>>
>>77943962
seriously how old are you? don't lie
>>
>>77943845
Because they didn't "ban" it, they merely "taxed" it. A lot of things changed when FDR was elected.
>>
>>77943894

most people ITT seem to have a negative view of using any recreational drug on a daily basis. weed is a healthier drug to use everyday but it's still not good
>>
>>77943771
Yeah man, that would be what I'm talking about
>>
>>77943700

I was an alcoholic for about 12 months (black out drunk every day) and a useless daily stoner for a few years. Of the two, marijuana is much easier to live with. I don't see how you think it doesn't get you fucked up still. Tolerance doesn't do that much. If you insist on being a nigger and getting maximum turnt err' day niggaaaa, then you can smoke dabs.

I am 100% sober now though since both of those drugs decrease quality of life with excessive use, and I am not smart enough to regulate my use unless it's at 0%.
>>
>>77944036

>youre the one who was crying about people doing drugs that you dont think "fuck you up"

you need to learn how to read.
the guy literally said that weed can't get him fucked up
>>
>>77943894
Government propaganda that has been amplified by the degenerate "counter-culture" surrounding the stoner community. You have to at least admit the large portion of pot smokers are pretty degenerate in their lifestyle choices.
>>
>>77944045

old enough
>>
>>77944045
t 19 year old that smokes le weed every day
>>
>>77944086
I agree it's not good but only because of cancer risk and wasting money, people think everyone who smokes lays around doing nothing
>>
>>77944139

>I don't see how you think it doesn't get you fucked up still

i don't think that though, the guy i was responding to does. when i smoked daily i still got real fucking high every day, this guy claims he barely feels it.
>>
DUDE
>>
LMAO, I got a whole quarter on me right now, smoke all the time. Never before work or if I have anything important though. Mainly at night before I go to bed. Don't buy weed from niggers, I learned the hard way and got some shit with angel dust in it. If you want good bud find an Italian dealer, they always hook you up with extra and never put shit in it.
>>
>>77944209
>t. shitpost king
>>77944186
no you aren't
>>
>>77944170
That I agree with, I honestly don't know why so many degenerate faggots like my very nice plant
>>
>>77944397

just stop posting m8
>>
>>77944446
why won't you answer the question kid? are you embarrassed or something?
>>
>>77943266
You do know lots of great art came from people who were high as a kite right?
I hope you also realise that the computer you're typing from probably wouldn't exist without LSD/Psilocybin.
Ignorant cunt
>>
>>77944606

because i have nothing to gain from it. this is how i foresee it going down:

>me: i'm (fill in the blank) years old
>you: no you're not prove it
>more shitposting ensues
>>
>>77943845
>Eh. It shouldn't be illegal but I'd never touch it, watching my pot-smoking friends has convinced me it's a breathable version of down's syndrome.

/thread

All my stoners friend are the kind of guys you would describe as "not too bright".

Every single one of them, with no exception.
>>
Have a good one lads
>>
>>77944740
why would i ask you top prove it? it would have been a lot easier to just answer the first time and then we could have moved along.

at this point i am not even sure you are old enough to post on this website. fuck off nigglet
>>
File: 1462287889365.png (66 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
1462287889365.png
66 KB, 616x596
>>77942225
This has to be bait. Anyone who drives while high should be gassed.
>>
>>77944769
>All my stoners friend are the kind of guys you would describe as "not too bright".
That says more about you than it does about them. Wtf are you hanging around with dummies for?
>>
>>77942639
I agree should be perfectly fine to smoke it in your own home. It basically is in Australia.

Driving, or while on the after effects however should be come down harder upon. People who drink/smoke all the time claim they are perfectly fiiiiiiine.

Instead of slapping huge monetary fines for the government cash cow they should force people to do community service if caught drink/high driving. Ludicrous how much many this government makes off vehicle road rules.
>>
>>77944862

at this point i'm 100% sure you're committed to shitposting your whole afternoon away, so i'm moving on
>>
>>77943714
Same here, but my parents got me high as a baby so that's probs why. I think its affected me some what, but, for the most part I'm good. Probably the biggest thing I've noticed is I don't have the ability to believe in anything "divine", although I respect your choices as a person. I also have terrible short term memory and I can only learn something by figuring it out myself. I'm unable learn through watching or being told.
>>
File: 1460594723735.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1460594723735.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>77944740
>This outs the 16 year old
>>
File: 42_wf.jpg (182 KB, 694x699) Image search: [Google]
42_wf.jpg
182 KB, 694x699
>>77945093
you seem flustered kiddo
>>
>>77945193

>this outs the fucking leaf
>>
Dudes just inject air (oxygen) into your veins. It's free and it's just as high as heroin + meth.
>>
I don't really smoke any more but I've always wondered what it would be like to get absolutely blitzed and snack on an entire can of wasabi peas.

Anyone try it?
>>
>>77944769
Lots of smart people smoke weed. Maybe you just have a lot of really dumb friends.
>>
use to smoke the hash and herb daily, we're a big exporter for yurop and cucknada. Got COPD and heart failure at 21 because of smoking cigs (might be genetic too) and weed turned me into a potato so I smoke it once a month and I think that's good enough
>>
>>77944987
It sounds stupid, but I can vouch for the guy. When you smoke all the time your motor skills are basically just as good as when you are sober. At a certain point, you barely even get high anymore and its just becomes more of a habit.

Like how when you first start smoking cigarettes you get a head buzz but then it just devolves into something you do, sort of defeats the purpose though. Not to mention wastes money.
>>
>>77945297
How do i prevent the peas from burning my nose area? I love the things but i can't seem to eat them without having my nostrils blown to bits
>>
>>77945713
Please get help mate, when you crash and they blood test you. You will be fucked.
>>
>>77945740
I think it's just something they do, it's like eating horseradish.

for some reason I prefer the wasabi peas over the sriracha peas specifically because they burn.
>>
>>77945317
I can vouch that some of my friends are recently graduated med students who smoke a shit ton of weed.

They graduated, but they are the bottom of the bottom, their aspirations are basically "HEY MAN NOW WE CAN AFFORD A LOT OF WEED."

So, I guess it's like high function autism.

Cool blokes though.
>>
>>77945805
>>77944987

nah he's right, if you're a daily smoker with high tolerance then you can drive basically unhindered no matter how much you smoke. not advocating driving while intoxicated but it's just true. one of the reasons why i said earlier that weed is a better "daily use" drug than alcohol (both bad tho)
>>
>>77945805
Nah man I don't smoke weed anymore, I just used to all the time when I was younger. I'm just stating that in my experiences, when you get high all the time your driving skills aren't really affected anymore. I'm not recommending it, I'm just saying he probably isn't endangering anyone.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 720x1280
I'm pro legalization and I love smoking weed occasionally but I can understand both anti and pro sides of the argument. it can help people with pain and buried memories and on the other end it can cause lung problems and it can become an obsessive habbit if you have 0 self control
>>
>>77945713
>>77946026
you dumb deluded bastards
>>
I like to smoke a joint at the ens of the day. Sort of like a glass of wine a day type thing. Smoking more than that is on par with alcoholism. IMHO
>>
>>77946351

it seems like the people who have experience in this area are disagreeing with you, so you might want to reconsider who is deluded here
>>
>>77938732
It's all in how you use it, like anything. 99% of users are degenerate trash and it's objectively worse to smoke it than not to. But degeneracy is a matter of excess - if you're one of the few who uses it in moderation, it's fine.
I don't think it should be illegal anyway. It's not like it's any of my business if people want to fuck up their own minds. Let the degenerates take themselves out of the running if that's what they want.
>>
>>77946026
My point is that even if someone else is at entirely fault in an accident you will get entirely fucked over if they can prove you were under the influence.

Weed is better long term physiologically than alcohol for sure, but the problem is it takes longer to clear from your body.
>>
>>77944080
You're retarded, those were the first anti marijuana laws, now its covered by the controlled substances act and has been since like 74 or some shit
>>
>>77946611

>My point is that even if someone else is at entirely fault in an accident you will get entirely fucked over if they can prove you were under the influence.

oh yeah, i wouldn't argue with that. driving while high opens up a lot of possibilities for you to get fucked over.
>>
>>77946454
Just like people who drink and say
>I'm still good to drive, man! Gimme the keys!
I don't care if you smoke weed. I get high every night myself (toothpaste related). But take some responsibility. You used a drug, you're impaired even though your brain might trick you into thinking you're not. For God's sake don't get behind the wheel of a car.
>>
>>77938732
Tbqh I use it to self medicate as much as I use it for recreation. Stomach feeling queazy? Headache? Can't eat? General pain? Weed does the trick for me better than any ibuprofen or other shit I could get at Walgreens. The psychoactive effects are just a bonus.
>>
>>77946893

>For God's sake don't get behind the wheel of a car.

too late, i already drove home probably 1000 times while baked out of my mind during my youth and nothing ever happened. you can't compare weed and alcohol in this case because alcohol impairs your driving ability to a much greater extent unless you've been an alcoholic for decades
>>
>>77946351
you might wanna check yer facts there anon

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/27594d0c278840708e7e3212c1a07c66/study-no-scientific-basis-laws-marijuana-and-driving
>>
>>77938732
okay anon, since you seem okay.

personally i love it, and think it's a hell of a lot better than drinking. i'm going to speak from personal experience for a second: i don't black out from weed, i don't make stupid decisions on weed, my motor functions are impaired by weed (at least the amount i do).

the thing with weed, however, is that it can be VERY different for different people. with alcohol you have basically 4 groups: those who don't drink, those that drink a little, those that are starting to drink too much, and alcoholics.

when it comes to weeds, it's harder to say. since it's illegal, a lot of people are less vocal about it. the most vocal are what /pol/ is used to, "smoke weed e'er day" sorta people. but there are so many more.

one of my friends can't smoke it because they don't know how to stop, another one gets anxiety issues from it, another one gets weird physical hallucinogenic tactile feelings, etc. etc.

for me, it's very chill. i like doing boring maths while high, and lose all creative ability as well. like i said, very different for different people. i have no trouble stopping as well. some people have trouble sleeping, but i'm an insomniac, so that could explain it.

like all drugs, walk in with a clear and logical mind. do some, and be honest with yourself about your experience. from what i've seen, drug users are general of a certain personality type, no matter what their drug of choice is.
>>
Don't care, there are lot worse things out there a person could smoke or do.

The whole pot culture and people whose whole lives revolve around it is pretty degenerate and cringeworthy, though. But nothing wrong with some guy toking up and relaxing a little after a hard days work.
>>
>>77938732
Personally, I feel it is a gateway drug. I don't care if other people smoke, but I wouldn't allow my kids to smoke.
>>
>>77938732
Weed is cancer.
>>
>>77947093
Are you going to tell that when the cops pull you over and test you for weed?
>y-you might wanna check your facts there o-officer
>>
>>77947397
>test you for weed
And how exactly are they going to do that familia?
>>
>>77947093
"Studies show that using marijuana and driving roughly doubles the risk of a crash, Kleiman said. By comparison, talking on a hands-free cellphone while driving — legal in all states — quadruples crash risk, he said."

So mainly the article is talking about there is no reliable way to test how 'high' someone is.

But still 2x the risk of crash, that's always there.
>>
>>77947508
They can do blood test, but they would have to have probable cause to do so. It's not as simple as breathalyzer for alcohol but it is possible if you do get in a bad wreck that they might opt for the blood test if they have a reason to believe you were high.
>>
>>77947397
>>y-you might wanna check your facts there o-officer
no... that's what you say to the prosecutor
>mfw the American Automobile Association says
>The study commissioned by AAA's safety foundation said it's not possible to set a blood-test threshold for THC, the chemical in marijuana that makes people high, that can reliably determine impairment.
>>
>>77947286

agreed its different from person to person. some just have chemical balances that take it in better. some don't. also it increases your heart rate, so people with heart problems is usually a no go
>>
>>77947368

*cures cancer
>>
>>77947754
Except a blood test wouldn't tell them how high you were at the time of the crash. Weed stays in your system for weeks.
>>
I smoke daily for about 15 years now
I only smoke at the confort of my home when I´m free from work related duties, otherwise I don´t feel confortable working while high
>>
>>77947916
It stays in your urine for weeks, not blood. They can somewhat reliably determine you had recently smoked pot with a blood test. To say how high a person was is subjective but if its in the blood they can get your for DWI.
>>
>was addicted to vaping nicotine and drinking
>get high one day for first time in months
>try to hit my vape
>tastes like fucking cancer
>try to drink a beer
>tastes like liquid death
>stopped both of those
>smoking weed every day now
>that first night where you don't drink anything and get a good night's sleep and wake up felling awesome

WEED IS NOT DEGENERATE
SOME WEED USERS ARE DEGENERATE
SOME ________ ARE DEGENERATE APPLIES TO EVERY CATEGORY OF PEOPLE, FUCK OFF, BEER INDUSTRY SHILLS
>>
I mean if we are going to use website articles as evidence, mayswell go all out.

1)"Weed is a light drug and doesn't affect my driving.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20728636

2)People drive slow as fuck when high.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18460360

3)"significantly impaired 80 min after the consumption of THC in both the low and high dose conditions"
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16226154

I appreciate you might not have the pubmed account but I can paste things from the article if you want.

Take it from a recently graduate pot doctor. I would never perform a procedure if I had even the trace amount of anything that may impair my judgement with the exception of emergencies.

You car is a missile that can end your life or someone else's life within a second.
>>
>>77948304
Btw, yes, I am admitting to being a degenerate. But at least now I'm a stoned, relatively healthy degenerate who runs every day because i actually have the energy now, rather than a drunk degenerate with beer shits and pale dehydrated skin throwing up every morning.
>>
most vices, like everything else in the world, are fine if you can stay balanced, level-headed, and not over indulge. some people can meet this criteria and still smoke every day, some people can meet this criteria smoking once a week or every other week. some people will never meet this criteria. it's important to be self analytical and find out what truly works for you.

if you are weak willed or have low impulse control, you will never be able to do any recreational drug in a responsible way.
>>
>>77938732
weed makes you mellow

some you pol racists might learn to chill out when you take it
maybe even hang out with a black girl, kiss, date etc/

you need to change fast, your racist ways will only hurt others, and yourself
>>
>>77948304

>get a good night's sleep and wake up felling awesome

enjoy it while it lasts, because once your tolerance ramps up and you start smoking more and more weed that feeling is gonna go away. alcohol and weed both fuck up your REM sleep/sleep cycle, but they do it in different ways.
>>
>>77945998
I´m an orthopaedic surgeon, did fellowship in sports in murikka and I smoke almost daily at night before watching some movie or reading shit
Most doctors I know smoke or smoked at some point, don´t know anyone who smokes on call though
>>
>>77943247
thats it

is belfast weed good?
>>
>>77948090
>It stays in your urine for weeks, not blood.
it stays in both.
urine tests are almost always for the metabolites of THC not the actual THC itself.
blood tests for inebriation are for the actual THC level
https://www.duidefensematters.com/resources/blog/6-things-we-learned-about-marijuana-blood-testing
>>
>>77942053
This. The teenage wonderment is what makes it seem so interesting until the hype kind of fades away.

I honestly think alcohol is better for recreational activities but both are bad for excessive consumption
>>
File: you.jpg (110 KB, 880x473) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
110 KB, 880x473
>>77938732

you're wrong, weed is degenerate. i started as a casual, ended up wake'n'baking for a decade. quitting was one of the best experiences in my life. I felt ultimate freedom, not beeing the bitch slave of a fucking mind altering substance, finally seeing the world for what it is, a constant threat that demands a clear mind
>>
>>77949106
Forgot to point out however, is that it is quite profitable to sell. I really hope our congressmen approval for it so i can start up my weed biz
>>
>>77948807
If you have a house with a yard, get a little greenhouse. It only costs a few dollars per ounce to grow, and that's indoors with all the expenses .
>>
I'm pro legalizing it, just tax it and don't sell it in every grocery store
I know from the experience it isn't any worse than tobacco
>>
>>77947286
Something else to consider is that i think people still haven't figured out all of the things that cannabis actually does.

From my lifelong relationship with it one thing i have noticed is that it brings the unconcious mind to the surface in a way. This is why most people get anxiety i think, especially if it's their first time smoking. They just can't face it and refuse to accept that this is whatss going on beneath your concious mind.

Thought processes definitely change from cannabis intoxication i think but you rarely hear it mentioned.
I honestly think this is why most "normal" people are afraid of it beacuse it forces you to face your inner thoughts and usually this means blowing open your whole world views and beliefs and people probably couldn't function in modern society with this realization .

It's something like that
>>
>>77949827

>beacuse it forces you to face your inner thoughts and usually this means blowing open your whole world views and beliefs and people probably couldn't function in modern society with this realization .

dude, it's fucking weed. you're making it sound like acid or shrooms.
>>
File: IMG_0464.jpg (392 KB, 1481x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0464.jpg
392 KB, 1481x900
>>77950040
He's a deep dude....

For me weed makes stupid TV shows a little funnier for a while, and makes me not get pissed off when I fuck up in a video game for the 33rd time, and maybe the munchies later.
>>
>>77944714
>I hope you also realise that the computer you're typing from probably wouldn't exist without LSD/Psilocybin
[citation needed]
>>
>>77949827
>>77950040
Different strains do different things and some do have a more hallucinogenic tinge to them that make you think deeper. It really comes down to what you make of it and if you are the kind of person to ponder those sorts of things.
>>
I stay high, also have a 3.8 GPA at a state university, 30 on the ACT. Currently in Espana with my parents. Paid for my Audi A4 with weed money. Started smoking when I was 14.

>be mad
>>
>>77950571
Steve Jobs stated LSD was one of the best things that ever happened to him as far as creativity goes, and Apple had a massive influence in the computer industry technologically and economically
>>
>>77951007
Do you know that Steve Jobs did not invent computers right?

Oh wait
>Spanish """uni""" student
>momma's boy
>Audi driver
>DUDE WEED LMAOer
>Steve Jobs cocksucker

Nothing to add.
>>
File: 1465991925819.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1465991925819.gif
2 MB, 320x240
weeeeehaaaaa
>>
>>77950588
Yeah i agree. Strains are a big factor in whether i'm just casually high and enjoying it or whether i'm being overwhelmed by paying too much attention to my thoughts
>>
>>77951290
American travelling abroad with mom AND dad faggot. Bought it used for 6 grand with my own money. Also I never claimed he invented computers just that he had a huge affect on the market and whether you like it or not most computers are shaped the way they are because of his influence as a competitor. Also posting this using a Windows pc

You can't even read right cocksucker
>>
>>77949220
the weed wasn't degenerate, your habit was.
>>
>>77951290
All of the tech heads in the 60s/70s/80s were not some old receeding four-eyed rocket scientists like you probably imagine.

They were psychedelic users with hair down to their asses
>>
>>77947585
How many crashes in which weed was the only substance under the influence of which drivers were?

Yeah, thought as much.
Weed makes you paranoid and frightful so going 60mph already feels like fucking hyperspace. Stoners tend to drive slowly and deliberately. They will scratch paint and bump into things like retards, but deadly crashes? weed was not the only drug they had then, imho.
>>
>>77951787
>momma's boy
>Audi driver
>DUDE WEED LMAOer
>Steve Jobs cocksucker
Oh well, these things still apply to you.

>>77951943
>he believes some fucking hippy scum invented computer
>not the military
>not the universities
>not entire centuries of research
>but some dude weed lmao while high on acid
>you share this board with these underaged faggots
>>
File: 1466348058540.jpg (58 KB, 599x587) Image search: [Google]
1466348058540.jpg
58 KB, 599x587
Lol fuck weed you stupid niggers get a job

>DUDE LE WEED AND DORITOS AND VIDYA
>>
>>77951954
Stoners drive at the speed limit* and deliberately.

Hell I prefer to drive 7 or 8mph over. Cops around here tend to pull people over for 10 and they tend to speed themselves so I drive like any normal person would. If I were to get pulled over I smoke so often I wouldn't appear chinky-eyed or high regardless.
>>
>>77950588

>if you are the kind of person to ponder those sorts of things.

i think you mean "if you're a faggot".
if weed makes you ponder "your whole world views and beliefs" it's either your first time smoking or you're a pseudo-intellectual douchebag
>>
>>77952291
Lol the fact that's the end-all be-all of your argument shows you can't make a reasonable point anyways
>>
>>77952481
Also adding onto this I just get slight bags under my eyes when I smoke a LOT and without the cops knowing what I looked like anyways it would appear normal. I got my ID photo taken when I was high to back this up
>>
>>77952552
Well what do you pretend to hear when you come here bragging that you smoke le weed, drive shitty cars and travel with daddy?

You sound like Jimmy from GTAV. I bet you're fat too.
>>
>>77952339
>le everyone who smokes is a jobless black man
know your place, if you're a neet, you're not any better
>>
>>77938732
It shouldn't be the business of the government to dictate what individuals can and can't put in their bodies.

While personally I think that there is definitely a trend between marijuana smoking and degeneracy, I am pro legalization.
>>
>tfw neighbors smoke weed daily on their balcony and the smell seeps into my balcony
fucking degenerates
should I call the cops on them or is it too much hassle to actually get them to do anything?
>>
>>77942167
Of course the gypsy likes feeling retarded
>>
>>77952952
>"I'm a degenerate, but look at all the other degenerates that make my degeneracy ok"
kys senpai
>>
>>77952291
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/sep/06/psychedelics-computer-revolution-lsd

It seems you're the underage here and also uninformed

>centuries of research
lol, just fuck off
>>
>>77953430

>unironically referencing the guardian
>>
>>77951954

>weed makes people wreck going 5mph
>therefore it's impossible to wreck going faster, the faster you drive the faster you reflexes
>I mean we're all one and connected anyway
>so what's the difference between dead, alive and injured beyond cosmetics?
>>
>>77953369
it's even more funny when you people talk about "degeneracy" when you post in a site that is based on japanese cartoons. Doesn't make it sound any ironic, no-uh. Nope. I bet you even watch these cartoons.
>>
>>77949734
yeah thats the dream
>>
>>77952481
Maybe you're not getting good shit, or maybe you're just dumb, who knows.
But weed definitely alters your thought processes if you pay attention to them
>>
>>77951954
So are you refuting the evidence, with what? Based on the evidence you are more likely to have a crash so your argument is that a slower accident is 'not fatal'

The very nature of a car accident often causes other people to have accidents. YOU may survive and be fine just 'scratching paint' but what if the person behind you panic swerves avoiding and you hits a pole at 50km/h dying.

Driving slowly and deliberately is not safer. It is distracted driving because you are so focused on driving 'safely' The very fact you are trying to drive cautiously implies you realise your judgement is impaired in the first place, circular.

60km/h crashes are fatal.

I am not trying to say weed is herpa derp the devil but at least admit you are putting other people at risk of injury because of your habit.
>>
File: 32093029302.png (8 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
32093029302.png
8 KB, 229x220
>>77953671
>trying to defend your degeneracy
lay off the weed man, its messing with your brain
>>
>>77953430
>he posts a guardian link
Other than that, the article literally says it can't be proven, the link between acid and computer innovation.
You should literally kill yourself.

>centuries of research
Oh, I wonder where computer science comes from...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abacus
>>
>>77953857

>Maybe you're not getting good shit, or maybe you're just dumb

or maybe you're a juvenile faggot who just smoked for the first time and think he's been enlightened. who knows?
>>
>>77953956
or maybe you're delusional who thinks you're not degenerate by default when you post here
back to ylis btw, you're not old enough to post here
>>
Seems like a lot of people on /pol/ do opiates.
>>
>>77954016
Smoked for over 10 years so i guess we'll never know
>>
>>77954348
>Smoked for over 10 years
That explains a lot of things
>>
Weed makes me psychotic. Actually psychotic. Like thinking I'm in the Matrix and the Feds are out for me.

I stopped messing with it years ago. I feel better ever since.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 562x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 562x600
>>77938732
>needing a substance to have a meaningful existence

the most insufferable thing about weedfags is their inability to recognize their addiction.
Ask yourself this stoner fags, if you were drunk for as many hours out of the day that you are stoned, would you be an alcoholic?

Living your life in an intoxicated blur is a total waste.
>>
>>77954201
>trying this hard to defend "muh recreational weed"
nice strawman you have their bro
is it made out of dank kush, you degenerate?
>>
>>77954467
I've smoked for just about 6 years now. I think it should be legalized but I think there is a major problem with how society thinks it's harmless. It really isn't.
>>
>>77954560

I havent gone a single day sober in over 20 years. I enjoy my existance
>>
>>77954525
Yeah, this is what I'm talking about. There are dangers and it's really not for everyone. There are too many ignorant 18 year olds who say shit like "DUDE ITS HARMLESS AND CURES CANCER." Please.
>>
>>77954711
you really can't call someone else out for using strawman when you're using one m8
>It's ok when I use it
>>
>>77938732
Coming from a guy whose neighbor smokes weed DAILY, it's almost more degenerate than drinking. My whole apartment smells like shit several times a day because of my neighbors weed. He and his fucking degenerate friends smoke constantly and my landlord isn't doing anything about it.

Drinking is annoying, but it doesn't stink up all the surrounding air.
>>
>>77942587
>pplwhosmokrdumbidonthangoutwithpeoplewhosmokebecauseimeanlikeareyoufreakingkiddingme
Pot, meet Kettle.
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 491x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 491x640
>>77954998
>is such a burned out loser he proves my point without even knowing it

Toplaugh
>>
>>77954560
I only smoke during evenings and not every day but you can't compare weed to alcohol at all. Nothing alike
>>
>>77938732
Weed is degenerate.
>>
>>77955197
That sounds more of a shitty neighbor problem than an inherent marijuana problem desu.
I always smoke weed outside, even in the dead of winter.
>>
Again I advocate for its legalisation because it would fuck up so many baby drug dealers before they start which overall is better for society.

You should be able to grow it in your own garden, smoke in your own home etc.

But you should be held fully responsible for your actions while intoxicated, and the penalties should be harsh.
>>
>>77955159
>call degenerates
>"b-but everyone else is degenerate too, look at all them other degenerates"
>thats a strawman
>"n-no you're a strawman"
nice going, you almost held it together.
Maybe lay off the weed and we can have another go.
>>
>>77955332
That is what most people do.
I'm a legal grower, surrounded by the stuff, and I only smoke it 4 or 5 times a week and only in the evenings when my day is done.
>>
>>77955332
>take a substance, become intoxicated

It's all the same thing you delusional drug addict.
I doesn't matter if you huff glue, drink booze, take shrooms, smoke weed or whatever, don't pretend you aren't addicted to it when you don't go a day without using your drug of choice.
>>
File: 1462983476999.jpg (200 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462983476999.jpg
200 KB, 640x640
>>77938732
I rarely smoke anymore, unless I actually need to sleep earlier than usual, if I have something important the next day.
I used to smoke a lot through high school, but I realized that it just made me lazy and dumb.

I think that it is pretty nice as a sedative, and pretty boring as a recreational drug, but I fully support anyone's right to use it, or any other drug.
>>
>>77955607
Yes this is what I do. I have a full time office job and I go to grad school. I come home at the end of the day and take a one hit or two.

>NEETs of all people telling me it's bad for society
Top laugh
>>
>>77955708
Do you eat sugar in anything?

Checkm8, you fuckin junkie.
>>
>>77955051
Danger of becoming a semi-depressed bum who couldn't care less

Omg the danger the horror

It's only dangerous for the taxman
And it's very frightening for parents "please don't let my child become a jobless weedo :(((". Well, if said child was raised in a sane household, even if he smokes weed, he will do the right thing, be a upstanding member of his/her family and country
Now if said child was raised by fucktards, he might say fuck it all and smoke oneself silly until the day he/she dies, but that's a personal choice upon which the bad upbringing -caused by parents- will have weighed heavily

tldr; it's only dangerous for the taxman and parents' self-esteem when they've been horrible role models
>>
File: 2.jpg (194 KB, 1132x1698) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
194 KB, 1132x1698
started smoking alot starting this winter after "hanging out with the wrong people"

soon found out i did it so much i lost all motivation for working out and hence crippling my journey to competetive bodybuilding

so now i just do it on the weekends or before going to sleep, never after work or prior to the gym
>>
>>77955936

>Danger of becoming a semi-depressed bum who couldn't care less

brah did you even read the comment that anon was responding to? the guy wasn't in danger of becoming a semi-depressed bum, he said smoking weed made him literally psychotic. he was at risk of hurting himself or others.
>>
Anyone who smokes weed is a criminal and should be deported.
>>
File: 9KRQSMR.jpg (359 KB, 1224x1584) Image search: [Google]
9KRQSMR.jpg
359 KB, 1224x1584
>>77955708
>addict
to weed?
>>
>>77938732
Weed is a nigger drug. I use speed mostly.
>>
>>77944987
I do it every night on my drive home from work.
>>
>>77956295

yes, you can become addicted to weed. the fact that you're questioning this and trying to deflect with "b-but what about coffee it's totally the same thing" makes me think you might actually be an addict.
>>
>>77956217
>omg the psychotic meme
Yeah, some people with psychological issues should be very careful when taking mind-altering substances
I'm sure we need a surgeon general to start a debate on weed because of that, because it's definitely the larger picture here!

>>77956117
>competitive bodybuilding
Man you've got worse issues than liking the Devil's Salad
>>
>>77956477
>hurr mental addiction is the same as physical addiction
>>
>>77956501

>omg the psychotic meme

phrasing it in a flippant and facetious way doesn't make it not an issue. there are a lot of people with dormant or controllable psychological issues who only find out they're in danger once they've actually smoked weed.
>>
>>77956477
>yes, you can become addicted to weed

You can become mentally addicted to anything.
>>
>>77956699
>>77956654

try smoking weed daily for years and then stop cold-turkey, and then try telling me there are no physical withdrawal effects
>>
File: patrolwagon.png (366 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
patrolwagon.png
366 KB, 600x451
Drug users are degenerate criminal scum like illegal immigrants, so they must also be deported.
>>
>>77944987
I drive high all of the time, never been in a accident. Weed doesn't affect your motor skills like alcohol, unless your a newfag at smoking.
>>
File: 1466337892232.gif (2 MB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
1466337892232.gif
2 MB, 350x300
>>77956501
>>competitive bodybuilding
>Man you've got worse issues than liking the Devil's Salad

I would agree on that
>>
>>77956381
You are endangering others by driving while intoxicated. Hang yourself before you claim any innocent lives.
>>
>>77956217
Nigga was just paranoid and had to much to smoke of some high quality dank. Just smoke less for a less intense high
>>
Just like booze.

Do it in moderation on the weekends
Don't do it during the week

I smoked for about 2-3 years off an on, pretty heavily before I totally quit the stuff 3 years back. In all honesty, its a trap that makes you complacent and stupid if you fall for the "DUDE, I DO IT ERRYDAY AND IM FINE BRAH" mentality.

That said, when I retire I be blazing it up all day erry day.
>>
>>77956814
ok, i've done that. now what? should i lie and tell you there were physical effects?
>>
>>77938732
I smoke weed a lot. I spend most of my time by myself, either digging out in the middle of nowhere for my construction contracts, or coding all day for my programming contracts.

Smoking helps keep me interested in whatever job I'm doing and it helps pass the time. Weed is a good drug for loners, to me its better than alcohol. I rarely drink alcohol at all because it just makes me feel shitty, weed usually makes me feel pretty good.
>>
>>77957092

you didn't have any issues with appetite? any issues with getting to sleep? any mood issues? any intense cravings? any issue concentrating?

not everyone is a fucking ubermensch like you anon, for the vast majority of daily weed users there will be physical withdrawal symptoms (possibly psychosomatic)
>>
>>77956971
Hang yourself too, you are a danger to society.
>>
File: 13768916.jpg (42 KB, 312x347) Image search: [Google]
13768916.jpg
42 KB, 312x347
>>77943293

Apparently you do. Why would we tax that shit? To fund more social programs?

The fuck is wrong with you.
>>
File: 1464326972798.gif (2 MB, 334x357) Image search: [Google]
1464326972798.gif
2 MB, 334x357
>>77957007
I've been doing it for 5 years since I was 16. Never got a ticket or in a crash so I don't see a problem. I don't get absolutely blasted when driving just 1 or 2 hits and I'm straight.
>>
>>77957226
i know what withdraw symptoms are. believe me. pot doesnt have that.
>>
>>77956814
I do, and have.
I am a legal grower. I started growing in 1984.
Me and all of my grower and breeder friends take "T-breaks", or tolerance breaks all the time.
We all meet in the Caribbean for a week every year and just chill, no weed.

The ONLY affect is it takes me a little bit longer to fall asleep.
Where do you get this shit?
>>
>>77957411

okay well believe me, pot does have that, because i experienced it myself and i know others have too. checkmate, faggot.
>>
>>77957232
Are you a member of MAAD? You sound like an old woman.
>>
>>77956814
I've actually done this multiple times and nothing really happened. Quitting coffee cold turkey was 1000 times worse

I still think it's addictive though
>>
>>77957366
Regardless, if I caught you driving high in my neighborhood, I wouldn't think twice about putting two bullets in your skull.
>>
>>77957451
>>77957539

well fuck me, apparently everyone here on /pol/ is a resilient demi-god who feels no negative stimuli from anything.

when i quit i had major issues with eating anything, getting to sleep, and concentrating on anything for about a week. it's not a big deal, probably similar to caffeine withdrawal, but it definitely exists and is a thing. i know i'm not the only person who felt that way.
>>
>>77957472
mental addiction can have psychosomatic symptoms. pretty sure you're just a weak willed faggot.
>>
>>77957778

>weak willed faggot

i was a daily smoker for years at a time so i think we've already established that i'm a weak-willed faggot. at least i was able to get sober eventually.
>>
File: 1029384756.jpg (51 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1029384756.jpg
51 KB, 1024x768
>>77957502
You sound obese.
>>
>>77957451

Sounds like a great job. How'd you fall into that?
>>
>better than alcohol
This is a meme that stoners invented because not a single one of them can handle their piss.
>>
File: IMG_0477.jpg (1 MB, 3255x2045) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0477.jpg
1 MB, 3255x2045
>>77957719
After over 30 years of toking, when I stop, getting to sleep fast is the only problem. I should add this is for only for first one or two nights.

>>77957912
I have "always" been in it. The only difference now is I am legal to grow.
Move to a legal or medical state, go from there. Join a grow forum, we are very helpful to newbies.
>>
>>77957451
Do you notice any change in your dreams when you take your weed breaks?

I seem to have more intense dreams when i don't smoke
>>
>>77958282

>After over 30 years of toking, when I stop, getting to sleep fast is the only problem. I should add this is for only for first one or two nights.

okay well like i said, not everyone can be as badass as the average /pol/ user. we already shifted the goalposts pretty far because originally you faggots (maybe not you specifically) were saying that weed addiction is fake and there are no withdrawal symptoms
>>
do what you want, but it's degenerate.
>>
>>77949106
Weed is great when alone, workin on art, pondering greater things. Should only be used when doing these things.

Alcohol is great when socializing with people. It should only be drunk when doing so.
>>
File: straight_edge_fist.png (12 KB, 1821x1276) Image search: [Google]
straight_edge_fist.png
12 KB, 1821x1276
FUCK OFF JUNKIE DEGENERATES

/POL/ IS A XXXSTRAIGHTXXXEDGEXXX BOARD!

YOUR FUCKING DEGENERACY IS NOT WELCOME HERE!!!

KILL YOUR SELVES BEFORE YOU'RE ADDICTIONS GET THE BETTER OF YOU AND YOU RESORT TO THEFT OR MURDER TO SUSTAIN THEM

NOBODY DESERVES TO DIE BCOS SOME LOOSER DECIDED TO TOKE UP ON A WEED BONG JOINT!!!
>>
>>77958519
I think i can agree with this
>>
>>77958436

this happens to everyone who quits, weed fucks with your REM sleep and suppresses your dreams. when you quit your dreams usually get much more vivid. i had some seriously crazy-ass dreams that i still remember years later the first few nights i quit smoking.
>>
>>77958436
Yes, I actually remembered them. I don't know if they were more intense because I only recollect dreams if I don't smoke at night, the only time I do.

>>77958460
>no withdrawal symptoms

I gave you one, it is harder to fall asleep, and the Brit reminded me that it is the only time I remember dreams. Sorry, that's all it does when I stop.
Taking 4 or 5 hits off a joint maybe 5 times a week is really not much, I have a fairly low tolerance compared to "stoners".
>>
>>77958805

>Taking 4 or 5 hits off a joint maybe 5 times a week is really not much

okay well no wonder you barely had any issues when quitting. i was smoking about 3.5 grams per day when i quit.
>>
>>77938732
i'm a freaking redpilled pothead, all of my pothead friends are sided more to the left so that pretty much sums up pothead political views in eesti
>>
>>77938732
it should be treated the same as alcohol
whether its illegal or not i don't care
>>
>>77938732
> is weed /pol/ approved?
> craving the approval of some anonymous douche-nozzles on a peruvian erotic lithograph board

you know what would be truly alpha?
making your own choices without asking permission from strangers.

cinch up your scrotum and decide for yourself if you want to
A: try it and see for yourself
or
B: blindly accept the dictates of your overlords
>>
>>77958805
yeh this is actually what i meant.
I'm not sure if i just don't dream when high or as you say, just don't remember them. Interesting
>>
>>77957719
Sorry man, I can only give you my experience, but that doesn't make yours any less valid.

I can only say that when I was younger and first started smoking (frequently) I was very anxious about withdrawals the first time I quit for a period of time. I psyched myself up, and I did have eating and sleeping issues.

Nowadays I stop and I'm totally fine. I'm not really sure what happened. But again, quitting caffeine was way, way worse. I was actually physically ill.
>>
>>77954560
It's not an intoxicated blur.
Fucking morons seem to think weed is some kind of smokable alcohol. It's a completely different effect and it only puts you on your ass if it's really, really strong.
>>
File: calout.jpg (127 KB, 904x603) Image search: [Google]
calout.jpg
127 KB, 904x603
>>77958928
>3.5 grams per day

At this point the weed is consuming you, and you are not consuming the weed, jesus christ...

I only toke on my "head stash", which people can't buy from growers, and we all have it. No way I could burn that much in a day, maybe not even a week.

Most people smoke commercial strains, these produce well, and mature fast. People that grow this are only in it for the money.
Medical is a little different, but not much due to unscrupulous dispensaries.

>>77959318
You don't remember them, we all dream, just like we all... shit, that eye thing when you sleep, can't think of the name.

pic is from a forum bro
alright, captcha is killing me, about done here,wtf?
>>
>>77959679
>At this point the weed is consuming you, and you are not consuming the weed, jesus christ...
that's actually not that much. smoke like a zip a week.
>>
>>77959679

>At this point the weed is consuming you, and you are not consuming the weed, jesus christ...

when you're spending more money on weed than rent or food, you know something is fucked. luckily i wasn't in that condition for a very long time, just a few months smoking that much.

>>77959765

brah an eighth per day is a lot to smoke, don't delude yourself.
>>
>>77959765
Dang, 3.5 grams a day isn't a lot? I buy an eighth and make it last for like a month or two (along with slowly smoking the kief, which lasts me longer than the actual weed)
>>
>>77959679
It's called rapid eye movement (REM)

nice pic. I thought cannabis was a plant though not a fucking tree. Impressive
>>
>>77959850
>brah an eighth per day is a lot to smoke, don't delude yourself.
meh. it's a light medium amount.
>>
>>77960097

an eighth per day to yourself is by no means "light-medium" smoking. you might need to reevaluate your relationship with weed.
>>
>>77959765
>a zip
That's an old term...
If that is an ounce, it costs me around $3 to grow, think about that. Grow your own.

>>77959850
You had or have other issues, that is too much weed.

>>77960029
Here is a tall one from an Aussie forum bro
>>
File: 1465519072451.png (94 KB, 500x265) Image search: [Google]
1465519072451.png
94 KB, 500x265
>>77938732
>>
anyone who drinks or smoke has shit taste imo
>>
>>77960525
>That's an old term...
i'm old.
>>
>>77960525

>You had or have other issues

my only issue was being a lazy piece of shit and smoking way too much weed because i had the time and money to do so. the friends i used to smoke with who didn't quit now take like 15 dabs a day. it was an unhealthy environment.
>>
>>77941095
>smoke a few times a day
thats degenerate.
i smoke in the weekends (not even every weekend). and i consider myself red pilled, and some of my friends are pretty conservative and/or Geert voters.

but then again,

DUDEWEEDLMAO
>>
>>77944987
> anyone who drives smoking cigarettes should be gassed

thats what you sound like
>>
>>77960540
>weed is for...
Why do I see this all the time here?
Is it from that movie?
Most users are white by the way, blacks just get arrested more.

>>77960834
>my only issue was being a lazy piece of shit and smoking way too much weed

Too much was the problem then, not the weed.
You can't even really appreciate it if you use that much. Once a day is max.
>>
>>77958574
>being straight edge on a Dutch weed growing forum
Really makes you think.
>>
>>77961066

>Too much was the problem then, not the weed.

maybe, but nowadays i just don't even want weed (or alcohol or any of the other substances i dabbled in). i like being sober.
>>
>>77942639
This.

People who defend any sort of intoxication while driving do not think about other people on the road. If you get extremely jittery and stimmed from caffeine, don't take it and drive. Anything which affects your ability to concentrate should be avoided while operating machinery.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.