[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Dolls With Disabilities Acceptable /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: barbieinawheelchair_lame.jpg (52 KB, 410x500) Image search: [Google]
barbieinawheelchair_lame.jpg
52 KB, 410x500
Shouldn't we be promoting dolls and action figures with all working body parts? A barbie in a wheelchair just seems wrong...what's next? Autistic Adam? Chemotherapy Caitlin? When does it end?
>>
>>77917828
These dolls are great for kids suffering from similar disabilities..it makes them feel not so alone in their struggle
>>
At least she's got the good hair going for her.
>>
>>77917828
cosplayers are doing more for disabled kids than these toys would.
>>
File: 1452906508987.gif (121 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1452906508987.gif
121 KB, 300x168
>>77917828

let the market decide
>>
>>77917828

I am actually ok with this.
>>
File: viking-cripple.jpg (208 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
viking-cripple.jpg
208 KB, 625x469
>>77917828
the real problem is the reality behind these toys and how they're played with. The wheelchair isn't connected to the doll, for obvious psychological symbolism; you are not your wheelchair. But kids steal/hide/lose accessories all the time. the wheelchair gets lost. And then what? the dolls legs do move. All of a sudden, Becky actually can walk. Becky's normal. Becky's actually more poseable than Barbie with her straight knee legs. Kids erase the disability because they don't want to play/imagine being crippled. It's not fun, Becky can't do shit or go anywhere in a wheelchair. Actual wheelchair kids, with siblings or playmates, will act out walking and doing things NOT being handicapped. The people advocating this shit are so out of touch it's hilarious.
>>
>play with my wheel chair barbie
>have her meet my cool guy jesus bobble
>through the miracle of jesus and IMAGINATION she can walk again
>pair her up with my Star Platinum SAS so that she can go a bizarre adventure
>She is going to fuck up my 80's Skeletor figure and finish him off with her wheelchair WWE style.

anything is possible with IMAGINATION
>>
>>77917828
So fucking what ? Do you want your youth to grow up feeling alienated? I certainly would not.
>>
What is wrong with this? It's just a doll in a wheelchair. I am sure some little girl with or without a wheelchair would still ask for this.
>>
>Neckbeard Norman
>Gyno Giovanni
>Cerebral Palsy Patricia
>Acid Attack Aisha
>>
File: Faster than the speed of white.png (96 KB, 624x611) Image search: [Google]
Faster than the speed of white.png
96 KB, 624x611
>>77922007
shit now i wish i was a kid again
>kids like to race their toy cars and trucks down hills
>sometimes we bring wacky shit like toy tanks, batmobiles etc.
>mfw i would show up with Wheelchair Barbie

you're saying cripple barbie cant do shit that is exciting, and here i'm doing STEVEN HAWKING'S DOWNHILL BAJA WHEELCHAIR RACE 2004
>>
File: 1451507063778.jpg (43 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1451507063778.jpg
43 KB, 330x319
>>77922007
Imagine giving this kid a glorious viking funeral
>set the costume on fire while he's inside
>scoot him into the open front doors of a mosque
>>
File: rin_figurine.png (533 KB, 438x749) Image search: [Google]
rin_figurine.png
533 KB, 438x749
>>77917828
>A barbie in a wheelchair just seems wrong...what's next? Autistic Adam? Chemotherapy Caitlin? When does it end?

>tfw you know you can never go to your FLGS and buy a figurine of your favourite cripplefu.
>tfw you have to live with 3d printed shit from reddit.
>tfw you can't even get any body pillows.

Why live?
>>
>>77923393
i know that feel
>that feel when part 5 Polnareff SAS is too expensive
>that feel they refuse to make a Johnny Joestar SAS

i just want some cripple jojo's...
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-09-06-18-06-55.png (297 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-06-18-06-55.png
297 KB, 540x960
>>77922255
>Acid attack aisha
>>
>>77917828
Hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>77924778
LOLLL
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.