[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/'s opinions on NEETs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o233oyn8Bw1v0pigno1_1280.png (198 KB, 1280x809) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o233oyn8Bw1v0pigno1_1280.png
198 KB, 1280x809
In honor of the "NEETs are the true alpha males of society" threads that have been constantly copy pasta'ed recently, what is /pol/'s opinions of NEETs?

IMO, they are not alpha males but they are to be elevated to the status of modern day monks and front line infantry men. They are ascetic martyrs who self-sacrifice in order for the advancement of humanity. With countless hours of freedom, they delve into the finest literature of the modern age and solve the most complex issues that society faces today. I do not have the mental toughness to be a based NEET but I do admire the fact that they are altruistic and focused on the greater good.

As a wagecuck, I am ready for the system to collapse and the only way it can happen is for the NEETs to expose the system. So even though most of you are upset that they take away your "hard earned" money, just remember that we are all in this together and NEETs are just doing their part. We need society to collapse. We don't need more people editing worthless spreadsheets in cubicles.
>>
>>77917070

They'll hang.
>>
>>77917070
NEETs are the true master race. Back to work ragie wagies.
>>
>>77917070
NEETdom is the ultimate enjoyment of life. It is true no society could function if everyone was neet but that's not a problem since normies and wage cucks will always feel that BURNING inside of them to work work work.

Meanwhile us NEETs get to enjoy a quality of living previously only reserved for kings and such. All the pleasure and none of the work.
>>
>>77917070
Normie NEETs should all die. Anyone who is a legitimate shut-in deserves some bux, though
>>
Round them up and kill them all.
>>
>>77917485
Say that to my face
>>
I am a 30 year old NEET and I have never had a job.
>>
>>77917400
>tfw shut in agoraphobic virgin

Thanks anon.

>>77917853
Not bad m8, 23 here. Are you a wizard?
>>
>>77917070
>We need society to collapse. We don't need more people editing worthless spreadsheets in cubicles.
>FIRST RULE IS

PFFFFFFFFFFFFT
>>
Neetism boils down to a certain philosophy... I don't feel I should have to support myself if I don't feel like it.

Of course the problem doesn't come in when they're 25 years old living in mom and dad's house on their dime, the problem happens when they hit 60.

What are they going to do when the people supporting them are dead, they have no money in their bank account, and they can't get a job because they've never worked before in their life?

Then the big surprise when they hit 72 and discover that the amount they get from social security is based on the amount they've earned in their career.

They seem to live by the old phrase "eat drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die". Only.... you don't always die tomorrow.
>>
>>77917070

We live a humble yet fulfilling life. Man wasn't meant to spend his life working for shekelstein. The NEET has chosen to break from the system to pursue whatever he feels life is calling for him to do.
>>
>>77918949

And who's job is it to pay for them while they are finding themselves?
>>
>tfw I will never be independent wealthy NEET
>I will never travel the world, sampling the finest drugs and fucking the finest prostitutes
>I will never know what it's like to have no obligations in life while having the money to do anything I want

Feels bad man. Poorfag NEETs should an hero though
>>
>>77918949

You are a true hero my friend, I salute you. I would say more but Shekelstein is making me fill out one thousand TPS reports. He also asked me to work the weekend in order to rearrange a few hundred spreadsheets for no extra pay. To me this is fulfilling work, I love master Shekelstein!
>>
File: 1457790444897.jpg (675 KB, 1000x4011) Image search: [Google]
1457790444897.jpg
675 KB, 1000x4011
>>77919307
>If you have no obligations in life you immediately become a degenerate hedonist
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.