[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DEATH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8
File: thomas_mair-5c745.jpg (39 KB, 270x400) Image search: [Google]
thomas_mair-5c745.jpg
39 KB, 270x400
DEATH
>>
>>77900607
who the hell is he
>>
>>77904970
Can't you tell from the file name?
>>
>>77904970
A government plant to sway UK voters opinion on Brexit.
>>
>>77904970

Probably the most obvious false flag in history
>>
Two men having a scrap outside, female MP sticks her nose & in gets shot dead.

This is what some say really happened?
>>
I wonder how no one suspected him while he was wearing the Neonazi starterpack and seig heiling while volunteering and helping teach recent immigrants english
>>
>>77900607

TO
>>
>>77900607

I don't think that's him. The T-Shirt and the tattoo's don't match his description.
>>
>>77905624
TRAITORS
>>
>>77905499

except everyone who knew this thomas mair guy said he was mild mannered and polite so even that makes absolutely zero sense
>>
>>77905499

Doubtful. He had a pile of Nazi shit in his flat, said some retarded "MUH TRAITORS" shit in court and had shown up to Britain First rallies.

Either way the guy is a complete fucking retard.

Also literally severely mentally ill.

But if you lose the Brexit - Make sure to thank that fucking Northern mongoloid.
>>
He looks a lot fitter and healthier there than in every other photo I have seen.
>>
>>77905690

If he dressed like a neonazi, he would get street abuse.
>>
File: 1463713438729.jpg (59 KB, 513x510) Image search: [Google]
1463713438729.jpg
59 KB, 513x510
>>77900607
>>77904970
Brexit leads by 10-11%. Remain and their masters go into meltdown and speak to Bilderberg and the like, literally 24-36 hours later...
>False flag/Blood sacrifice of Left wing MP that was pro migrant,pro Islam, Pro cuck.
>Used mentally unwell vessel as they are vulnerable and easier to control(Went to his therapist 1 day before saying he feels like hurting people)
>False flag has all the Pro EU people worldwide speaking about it including Obongo and Shillary.
>Came just 2 days after the EU Anti-Hate laws went into effect which are aimed at European nationalists with over three dozen Nationalist Jewtube channels based in Europe taken down without warning.
>Remain Plant defections from Leave.
>Government and media Butthurt from legitimate truthful posters(invading non whites. Media pretend they are women and children despite 80-85% of them being military age males, can't handle the truth)
>Lies from the establishment about Turkey never joining(Visa free soon this year and entry by 2020)
>Lies from the establishment about an EU army(to be announced one day after the vote)
>Lies from the establishment about being isolated(Commonwealth are eager to trade with Britain again something not allowed under the EUSSR,IMF confirms there will not be a recession)

Seriously the only fucking way this country and continent can change is with blood at this point. The system is so corrupt and archaic it's a national embarassment. Case in point that bullshit election last year with the SNP and UKIP debacle. Former got 1mn votes and 56 seats, Latter got 4.1mn votes and only 1 seat.
>>
>>77905690

Nothing makes sense.

>Mild Mannered
>Never discussed politics

Yet.

>Obsessed with Nazi's
>Donated his welfare money to South African racist groups and American Nazi groups
>Attended Britain First rallies

Is apparently for a Pro-Brexit vote;

>Goes out and murders an attractive female MP with cute kids in a brutal fashion while ranting about Muh Britain First type crap days away from the election as Brexit is leading in the polls

Either the worlds single biggest retard (possible - He's from the North) or the world's biggest false flag.

I don't get into the conspiracy shit except when bored and surfing /x/, but man - This really makes you think MK-Ultra might not have been so crazy after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhBm4kprCkk
>>
>>77905870
Not in a lot of places.

When the left have riot police and cameras protecting them they're very vocal but they won't try it on otherwise.
>>
>>77905924

Again, not a false flagger /x/phile, but man;

>Went to mental health professional 1 day before shooting - had loitered outside but never gone in before
>"I'm going to hurt people"
>lol no worries see ya later

>MP is getting death threats
>Cops spend months putting together a security detail for her
>"lol oops we were literally JUST about to deploy that security for her - damn, what a miss"
>>
File: arrest.jpg (39 KB, 615x461) Image search: [Google]
arrest.jpg
39 KB, 615x461
I am calling bullshit on this picture.

Where are his tattoos?
>>
>>77905948

People will shout abuse as they drive past.
>>
File: 1461785734233.gif (74 KB, 69x120) Image search: [Google]
1461785734233.gif
74 KB, 69x120
Him... I remember him, on the streets. He is the one who made sure Britain stays in EU. Fucking hero that lad, wish we had more people like him willing to ruin their reputation and life to save a country.
>>
>>77905171
It's not a false flag.
>>
>>77906248
mmmm you have to remain silent

shhhhhhh
>>
File: 1465734282827.jpg (178 KB, 888x1120) Image search: [Google]
1465734282827.jpg
178 KB, 888x1120
Can people really accept that a British government that has been swarming with paedophile/murderers blackmailed by jews to wipe out whites for years would not set up a false flag
>>
>>77906248
>Stabs someone
>no blood anywhere on his hands

Did he go home, take a shower, changed his clothes and then went for a casual stroll back to the crime scene?

He was apprehended when exactly?
>>
>>77906248

Thats not him he is not even in cuffs
>>
>>77907060
fuck me its true.
no blood anywhere!
>>
>>77905937
I don't want to get all conspiracy theoriest about it either, but it's a really strange coincidence that Anna Lindh in Sweden got stabbed the same way just before their referendum on accepting the Euro back in 2004

The media has already been pushing useful idiots like Mark Collett to equate Brexit with Nazi ideas for a while.

I'm not saying Mair's beliefs and mental issues didn't play a part it in, but he's obviously involved in groups that have heavy infiltration by intelligence agencies and it's not hard to believe they might have "inspired" him. You can trace pretty direct lines from stuff like GLADIO and Column 88 via Myatt to David Copeland, for example
>>
>>77900607
That picture is fake as fuck.

>superimposed head
>fake-ass photoshopped triskelion forearm tattoo
>body type doesn't match any other photo seen so far
>>
>>77906842
Really makes you think..
>>
>>77905171
>the most obvious false flag in history
>noone can say it's a false flag without ruining their reputation
>>
>>77900607
Shit posters can't make complete sentences anymore?
>>
>>77905924
This is a fucking nightmare. At least in Brazil, there aren't much of those international pressures like that. Jesus fucking Christ. A real nightmare for the working class, who just want his country the way it always was.
>>
Also, I'm almost certain they are going to fuck this poll up. I don't think they would mobilize so much, just to let a little fucking election screw the whole of the Europe Union.
>>
File: uk.jpg (72 KB, 960x804) Image search: [Google]
uk.jpg
72 KB, 960x804
>>
>>77900607
Average delusional /pol/ poster type.

Doesn't realize his actions will actually cause others to react the other way.
>>
File: spongeboob.jpg (6 KB, 472x367) Image search: [Google]
spongeboob.jpg
6 KB, 472x367
>>77900607
smdh tbhfam damn racist nazi bigots smdhtbh
>>
>>77906248
he doesn't have them, the photo op posted clearly isn't him
>>77907060
>>77907408

I mean, how fucking deluded are you, there is clearly blood in his hand and blood on the ground near his hand
>>
>>77910440
That squiggly line near his hand? sure thing buddy
>>
>>77910628
maybe he was just holding a sachet of kethcup and it burst when he fell over. Maybe a passing jew put it in his hand and pushed him, maybe a gay marxist hastily spray painted a red line on the ground and dove out of frame just quick enough for the photo to be taken.
>>
>>77905171
and the shit eaters and gobbling it up anyway
>>
File: yatta.jpg (413 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
yatta.jpg
413 KB, 850x1200
>>77900607
TO AMERICA!
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.