[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans, what's your opinion of Canada's gun law
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 29
File: gun-types.jpg (96 KB, 780x463) Image search: [Google]
gun-types.jpg
96 KB, 780x463
Americans, what's your opinion of Canada's gun laws?

You can own a gun in Canada if you pass a safety course. This helps keeps guns out of the hands of niggers because they can't read.

Here's info on how to get a gun in Canada:
http://www.howtogetagun.ca/
>>
>>77882557

Safety courses are fine and I also support the police checking your home to ensure that there is a bolted down gun safe where the ammunition and weapons are kept (anti-theft measure).

I don't really get why muricans complain about having to get a license.
>>
>>77882557
>license to exercise an inalienable human right

FUCKING L-

no, I just can't. oof
>>
I don't care if that's the way you want to do things in Canada. I think it's great that it's so easy for people who don't want to do things the American way to be able to relocate somewhere so friendly and nearby where they can do things the Canadian way if it's more to their liking. I can understand how that way of doing things seems sensible.

But shall not infringe, motherfucker. I don't care how many armed niggers there are. The white man will learn how to use it on his own, and obtain it legally and on his own dime to boot.
>>
is it just AK-47 leafs can't own? or AK-74 and AKM too?
>>
>>77882557
Looks actually more permissive than here. Huh.

Someone make a non-US /k/ law compilation and ask the mods to sticky it. There's too much memery
>>77882734
>I don't really get why muricans complain about having to get a license.
It's a slippery slope thing for them.

That being said, agreed. Criminals getting guns isn't really easily prevented. Kids shooting the neighboors because the crackwhore mom didn't lock the gun away on the other hand is.
>>77882811
Citizen's right = ! Human right.
>>
>>77882557
there are like three niggers in the entire country and they all live in north york
>>
>>77882734
I live in a shall-issue state, so the CCW is pretty easy to get. Almost makes you wonder why it's not as universally forced on you as like a SSN or driver's license.
>>
>>77882557
>This helps keeps guns out of the hands of niggers
There's like a total of 10 blacks in Canada
>>
>>77882946
>self-defence isn't a human right
>>
>>77882734
The US government has a history of black listing people and groups it doesn't like. There's also that time the US put Japanese people into camps. The Federal government would fuck up a licensing system by failing to restrict criminals while restricting thousands of innocent people.
>>
Gun control exists entirely to make it harder for people of color to acquire firearms. I'm surprised this isn't up /pol/'s alley.
>>
>walther gsp

neat. I want a target pistol.
>>
>>77882557
But we want niggers to get guns to keep their population stagnant.
>>
>>77883082
Not an argument. I know what you're trying to say but really... no. Just no.
>>
>>77883027
>There's like a total of 10 blacks in Canada
Probably because of that?
>>
>>77882557
Retarded just like all gun laws
>>
>>77882936
A follow-up question - does it also exclude sporter rifles that just happen to use the AK action?
>>
>>77883027
All ten of them also have illegal firearms that are either stolen or smuggled into Toronto
>>
>>77883154
It's actually a natural right. Even if you want to be a cold blooded atheist, self defense is a right you cannot escape until you no longer exist.
>>
Silly and nonsensical.

We have essentially the same murder rate outside of black inner cities as you do with 350,000,000+ better guns lying around.

>can't take an ar15 into the woods

>man with mini14 shoots up a school/mall

>Canada bans AK variants
>mini14 still perfectly legal.
>>
>>77883154
In the US rights can't be legally denied without due process and the right to live is a basic right from which most other rights derived.
>>
>>77883001

It's not a big hoop to jump through though, provided it's done properly.

>>77883090

Your government's ineptitude is no coincidence.

To my knowledge the FBI watch-list isn't enough to keep terrorists fingers off guns, so that was human failure because clearly the systems for it exist.

>>77882946

>Criminals getting guns isn't really easily prevented.

It can't be prevented effectively. It's the question of diminishing returns, just like forcing every car to have a breathalyzer in it in order to prevent drunk driving, how would you control against manipulation, etc.?
>>
>>77882557
>This helps keeps guns out of the hands of niggers because they can't read.
Criminal niggers get guns anyhow.
>>
>>77883154

But it's absolutely true. The right to defend oneself, and the right to possess the tools to do so, is a basic human right.
>>
>>77883233
Any firearm that has been deemed a varient of an ak pattern with the exception of valmet hunters are prohibited
>>
Some places in the US already have stricter laws than Canada. And it hasn't fixed a damm thing, or moved the gun crimes a single step in a postive direction, or even calmed down the fuckers who scream for more gun control laws.

I'm somewhat amazed that the Canadians undid their long gun registry after it was shown to be a bloated useless waste of money.
>>
>>77882557
cucked/10
>>
File: georgewashington.jpg (42 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
georgewashington.jpg
42 KB, 500x395
>>77882557
your nanny state is dildos
learn to gunsmith
>>
File: XUkUR0F.jpg (178 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
XUkUR0F.jpg
178 KB, 720x960
>>77882734
It's a constitutional right, you can't enforce a law instructing police to inspect your house for gun safety. That would violate the 4th amendment.
>>
>>77883255
>natural right

It does not exist. Everything can be a ''natural right''. i could tell Murder is a natural right. Everuthing.

might makes right
>>
It's retarded and based on ignorance of how firearms work and their capabilities. As shit as the ATF is, at least the single shot/semi auto/full auto distinction is the right way to go about it.
>>
>>77883285
>To my knowledge the FBI watch-list isn't enough to keep terrorists fingers off guns, so that was human failure because clearly the systems for it exist.

>the government should be able to take away peoples rights without due process

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4NHXN751Io
>>
>>77883285
They keep moving the hoopposts though. It used to be sufficient that your dear old mom wrote your birthdate in the family bible. Now you need to pay a hospital for a birth cirtificate and a good dick chopping or else the the goverment will knock down your door and take your kid to be sold to the highest bidding pedophile, preferably a state-sanctioned """married""" gay.

Fuck that noise. Don't fall down our slippery slope.
>>
>>77882557
HEY OP

Google the "Highriver Alberta gun grab"

>that is all you need to know about our firearm laws
>>
>>77883358
poor leafbros
>>
>>77883358
gay as hell desu
>>
>>77883471
John Locke. It's a right given by nature. You are guaranteed a right to self defense and a means to trade, thus guns are a natural right as tool for self defense.

Murder, rape, etc, are also natural rights. However the grand bargain that is society is giving up certain natural rights to belong to a society that will protect you... as long as you do not break this tacit agreement to not rape, kill, steal, etc.
>>
>>77883285
>To my knowledge the FBI watch-list isn't enough to keep terrorists fingers off guns, so that was human failure because clearly the systems for it exist.
It's been around for 15 years and in all of the famous incidents of terrorists getting on planes and terrorists shooting people in the US none of them even had to circumvent the list. Meanwhile about 2000 people on the no-fly list have bought guns and have not committed a single act of terrorism. Black lists don't work which is why we didn't catch most of the Communists working at the state department.
>>
>>77882957
>>77883027
Just think, if Dred Scott would have been the law for a few more years, Harriet Tubman would have herded all of them into Canada.
>>
>>77883509
>at least the single shot/semi auto/full auto distinction is the right way to go about it.
except for when they ignore that, like with barrel length
>>
>>77883741

Like I said they are shit

The suppressor still confuses me to no end. I guess there are people who work there who think movies are real
>>
>>77883460

>American legal structure being applied to my opinion

That is correct in your country, but not in my country.

I wasn't saying this can be applied quickly in the states.

>>77883530

>get landed on the FBI watchlist
>be sandnigger
>be on no-fly list
>not get blocked from buying guns

So there's no logical inconsistency that he was put on a no-fly list but wasn't kept from buying guns?

>>77883564

Right, but that's a government being dysfunctional.

>>77883710

Sounds like total failure of that system and a waste of money.
>>
File: 2e4clmr.jpg (33 KB, 593x397) Image search: [Google]
2e4clmr.jpg
33 KB, 593x397
>>77883741
>16 inch barrel = rifle. Cannot be easily concealed
>14 inch barrel = rifle. Cannot be easily conc...
HOLD ON THERE! It's actually an SBR, a completely different class of rifle similar to a MAC-10.
>>
>>77883471
By that logic you should strive to emulate American political and economic systems. You won't though. Because you're a nigger.
>>
>>77883900
>Right, but that's a government being dysfunctional.
As usual. So why would I even care who passed the magic government gun tests for the magic government license?
>>
>>77883471
You don't live in a country with rights. Our constitution doesn't give us rights, it just says the government can't fuck with our rights. Our rights are natural/god given rights. They aren't given to us by our government or a piece of paper.

All men are born with these rights, no matter what. They are OURS, the people. No government must never be allowed to prevent us from exercising them in whatever way we see fit. If they do, they are tyrannical and therefore an enemy of the constitution.

>I swear to protect the constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic.

I take that oath I said seriously.
>>
>>77883228
You don't know the half of it.
>5 round maximum for center fire semi-autos (M1 exempted)
>pins in all magazines
>Can still buy 110 round drum mag, but it only holds 5 rounds
>mall ninjas still buy them for $150

Getting a license for non-restricted and restricted firearms is easy enough (a total of 16 hours in a classroom where all you do is talk shop and fingerfuck Lee Enfields and slavshit), but all the silly as fuck rules that follow after that are legion.

>have Ruger 10/22
>rimfire rifles CAN have unlimited magazines
>unless they are Ruger magazines, because those can fit into a pistol
>stuck with after market shit like Butler Creek
>these magazines actually make the firearm LESS safe, but they are not explicitly made for pistols so they are A-OK

Is more than 5 rounds in my Sig too much to fucking ask?
>>
>>77882557
The concept of having to get a license to own firearms is fine. Guns are dangerous. If you don't know how to use one, they shouldn't let you have one. Every country on the planet requires you to get a license to drive a car. The concept is the same: you're allowed to use a car once you've proven you know how to. There's no problem with this and people who cry fascism at this concept are idiots.

The concept of restricting guns based on certain arbitrary and vague characteristics is stupid. There is no point in banning specific firearms. These restrictions are created by people who have very little understanding of guns and who ban things based entirely on how scary they think they are. They issue bans on poorly defined categories of weapons for poorly explained reasons based entirely on fear.
>>
>>77883885
>I guess there are people who work there who think movies are real

They know what they are doing, the ATF is full of antigunners.

>>77883900
>be white american republican that likes gun
>buy lots of guns
>make inflammatory political posts on facebook
>get thrown on no fly and TWL
>lose right to buy firearms without due process
>have to go hire a lawyer and plead to congress to maybe give rights back

Being on the no fly list is not a felony or domestic violence charge, it is not the law that being on an arbitrary list which includes babies and homeland security officials should lose you your rights.
>>
>>77884070
>Guns are dangerous.
So is pumping sperm into Mexican women. 8 kids, no job, and a constant flow of welfare. People like that do nothing but create crime.
>>
>>77884056
>I swear to protect the constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic.
I like that oath a lot.

Never took it myself, but I've taken an oath to tell the truth before, and you're damn right I took it seriously.
>>
>>77883900

>Sounds like total failure of that system and a waste of money.

What it is is people completely misunderstanding why the lists exist. They're there so that the FBI can keep tabs on people who are probably going to do something to implicate themselves or others in something they would actually try to legally prosecute (or, in the case of the CIA, make disapear). They are not meant to be objective markers, but a list of probable suspects.
>>
>>77884070
And your country is still part of the English Commonwealth. Fuck off you cucked leaf.
>>
>>77883900
The logical consistency comes from the fact that he would probably be prevented from buying guns, were it not for the fact that (unfortunately) unlike with gun ownership, there isn't a well-organized movement to protect people from extra-judicial bullshit restricting their ability to travel.
>>
>>77882734
I can understand if you disagree with Americans' gun ownership philosophy. But I cannot comprehend you not being able to comprehend why many in America feel the way they do.

Gun ownership is enshrined in the constitution. Would it probably not hurt anything for the government to mandate safety courses which you must pass before purchasing guns? It probably wouldn't. But our founding fathers signed their name in a document that reads "The right of the people to keep and bare arms SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED."

The idea that you need a license to buy a gun is, quite literally, anti-American.

This is literally the price of freedom.
>>
>>77884070

>Every country on the planet requires you to get a license to drive a car.

You need a license to drive a car on public roads. Just like you need a license to carry a gun in public.
>>
File: deeper.jpg (57 KB, 860x726) Image search: [Google]
deeper.jpg
57 KB, 860x726
I WANT A FUCKING HANDGUN

I HATE BEING A BRITBONG I JUST WANNA OWN A WEBLEY LIKE MY GRANDFATHERS GOT TO IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR PLEASE SAVE US NOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!
>>
>>77884305
inb4 bear arms not bare arms i know i fucked up
>>
>>77882557
SHALL
>>
>>77884070
>The concept of having to get a license to own firearms is fine. Guns are dangerous. If you don't know how to use one, they shouldn't let you have one.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>77884319
If you want to be really Jewy about it, you do not need a license to drive a car on a public road. You don't even need to follow the typical technically legal exemptions like for farm vehicles.

You just need to actually own the car rather than merely holding custodial title. Try going down that rabbit hole to find out just how utterly fucked all these laws are.
>>
>>77884007

Gun license adds a hoop to jump through where the applicant can be judged.

Should this system work as intended, non-whites would be strictly forbidden from acquiring weapons.

>>77884126

It is correct that the no-fly list is arbitrary as it is not a legal construct of US law, but an agreement between the FBI and airlines to not fly with those individuals as passengers.

Good catch.

There still needs to be a system to deny questionable individuals access to weapons.

>>77884225

Then the list is a misnomer and a system is needed there.

>>77884282

see above.

>>77884305

I understand how your legal framework functions.

But I really don't get why you cannot amend it to exclude non-whites.

I'd assume you'd need to change the meaning of "people" as to prevent modifying the second amendment.

>>77884319

>semantics

jewy as fuck
>>
>>77884319
>Just like you need a license to carry a gun in public.

We have 10 constitutional carry states.
>>
>>77884531
>I understand how your legal framework functions.
>But I really don't get why you cannot amend it to exclude non-whites.
wot? am i talking to a bot?
>>
>>77884434
I'm not sure how that image is supposed to convey the terrible tragedy it would be for all mankind if you'd had to spend half an hour getting a license before you bought a gun
>>
>>77882936
I'm not entirely sure because some variants are fine. A friend has a Czech AK variant and it's considered restricted. It's semi auto only and the mags are pinned at 5 rounds.
>>
File: British Commonwealth Together.jpg (63 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
British Commonwealth Together.jpg
63 KB, 500x328
>>77884271
*British* Commonwealth, dear boy.
>>
>>77882936

Anything capable of automatic fire
>>
>>77884531
>There still needs to be a system to deny questionable individuals access to weapons.

Sure, stop letting violent criminals out of prison and stop importing them for democratic votes.

We already have background checks at all FFLs

Criminals steal their guns or go through straw purchases which means bacnground checks don't stop them

Most mass shooter pass background checks or steal their firearms.

More of a broken system that does not stop any crime is not the answer.
>>
>>77884531
>Gun license adds a hoop to jump through where the applicant can be judged.
Almost everyone who buys a gun goes through the NICS check and basically signs a piece of paper saying that they agree to be in an FBI database and judged very harshly indeed if they break the rules or fudged the answers on the quiz.

You could pretty much just add a question that says, "check here if you know how to use a gun" and it would do as much fuck-all as requiring a license and a class.
>>
>>77884450
But don't go full retard, as that leads to FREEMAN ON THE LAND, and getting tazed in the face.

>>77884531
>But I really don't get why you cannot amend it to exclude non-whites.
>I'd assume you'd need to change the meaning of "people" as to prevent modifying the second amendment.

I have no idea what kind of race based government you're talking about. It COULD be amended, just like you could reinstate slavery. The proposal has less than zero support and is considered idiotic though.
>>
>>77882557

What shoudl happen is that prohibited weapons should become the same as restricted, and what's restricted now should be non-restricted. Much better that way
>>
>>77884434
It's almost like motor vehicles are in use a fucktonne more often than firearms. Makes you think...
>>
>>77884668
>I'm not entirely sure because some variants are fine. A friend has a Czech AK variant and it's considered restricted.

Not sure if bait...

That is a civilian production variant of the VZ58, which is not based on the AK. It merely has a similar silhouette.
>>
>>77884641
Because my government has no right to decide when I am allowed to own a firearm.

>hurr I don't care so you shouldn't not

Stay in your yard Canada.
>>
>>77884756
>But don't go full retard, as that leads to FREEMAN ON THE LAND, and getting tazed in the face.
That's pretty much what the IRS means by "voluntary compliance" and why we all pay our income taxes in spite of it all being a bunch of obvious bullshit.

But that doesn't mean we can't agitate like the communists like to do.
>>
>>77884668
>the mags are pinned at 5 rounds.
I'm so sorry for your loss.
>>
>>77884531
>There still needs to be a system to deny questionable individuals access to weapons.
There is, it's called being a convicted felon. Being a "questionable individual" is not justification for having your rights restricted. Or do you think the concentration camps we threw Japanese-Americans in were an acceptable measure?
>>
>>77884450

>If you want to be really Jewy about it, you do not need a license to drive a car on a public road

Yes you do. Sovereign Citizen crap is a stupid meme and I hope you get your shit pushed in

>Then the list is a misnomer and a system is needed there.

We have one. It's called NICS. If you've committed a felony you can't buy a gun.

>>semantics
>jewy as fuck

It's not semantics. You can buy a car and use it however you like on your own property or that of someone who let you bring it to theirs. The government only gets involved when you try to use it in a public area (and more specifically, on government built roads)

Similarly, the government need not restrict the sale and ownership of firearms, merely their use in the public.

>>77884563

Which is all well and good, it's entirely at the discretion of the state to not restrict the use of firearms in the public.
>>
>>77884810
Pretty sure it wasn't bait. That silhouette has caused more than one misidentification. A lot of sellers I've encountered try to pull a fast one on newbies by calling it an AK, too. Cunts.
>>
File: 1456917007277.png (396 KB, 544x708) Image search: [Google]
1456917007277.png
396 KB, 544x708
We found that there was a giant problem with taking guns away from the good niggers.

Only the bad niggers were left with guns...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzlU0Xypur4
>>
Who gives a shit, you can't use then to defend yourself anyway

Meanwhile I can put 30 rounds in a dindu for just breaking into my car

Enjoy your current year
>>
>>77882936
>is it just AK-47 leafs can't own? or AK-74 and AKM too?

All AK variants are prohibited. There is also a master list of firearms that are banned by name. No variant is allowed.

One exception is one or two kinds of Valmet rifles that were produced for civilian market and I don't know why that is.
>>
>>77884641
It would effectively tarnish the greatest feat of governance in the history of mankind. Can't be having the recognition of human rights sullied by your statist bullshit.
>>
>>77884928
>>77884531
>>
>>77884627

I said amend, and the bill of rights (being amendments itself) can be amended.

I assume I'm going to trigger another slippery slope if I tell you to differentiate classes of citizenry.

>>77884727

>More of a broken system that does not stop any crime is not the answer.

What? Surely the broken system is the cause of not stopping crime.

>>77884744

I don't know any statistic which would prove that a gun safety course would reduce gun accidents, but if the rate is high enough it would be warranted.

>>77884756

>The proposal has less than zero support

Which is the real problem.

Because if we can't solve the nigger problem, we can't solve the "gun" problem.

>>77884893

>Or do you think the concentration camps we threw Japanese-Americans in were an acceptable measure?

I believe it was, same with banning public usage of the German language.

If you blindly trust everyone in your country you might get fucked over (check islamic mass migration for details).

Besides, more and more evidence is surfacing that this guy was insane in Orlando and the measures in place were not taken to restrict his rights.
>>
>>77884928
I never said a thing about sovereign citizens, whatever that is.

If you want to talk about cars, then your magic keyword is "Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin." Try again later when you're done giving us all a bad name not knowing what you're talking about.
>>
>>77884641

Because by giving them the ability to set whatever requirements that they see fit to own a firearm, they'll make it arbitrarily expensive and lengthy to deter anyone from legally buying a firearm
>>
>>77884795
>253 million cars and trucks on U.S. roads
>310,000,000+ guns in civilian hands

>the guns are the killing tool that need regulation!
>look at all the regulation we did on cars!
>you need it for guns because it does not work for cars.

>force people to treat their guns like cars for utter inconvenience

>nigger gangmembers keep stealing them and shootings are not affected

>What? Surely the broken system is the cause of not stopping crime.

What?
>>
>>77885036

It was just one example of dipshits like you thinking they can get around a speeding ticket with antiquated law theory
>>
>>77885023
>I don't know any statistic which would prove that a gun safety course would reduce gun accidents, but if the rate is high enough it would be warranted.
Local control over the public school system could allow peeps to put gun classes back into the mass indoctrination camps. That wouldn't even require a state of emergency.
>>
>>77884848
>>Because my government has no right to decide when I am allowed to own a firearm.

It already does, though.

Convicted felons aren't allowed to own firearms. If you are convicted of a crime, even after you've served your sentence, you are not allowed to own a gun.

There are other circumstances in which the government already removes a person's right to own a gun. They also already prohibit you from owning certain specific guns.
>>
File: 1465319628038.jpg (41 KB, 470x345) Image search: [Google]
1465319628038.jpg
41 KB, 470x345
>>77882557
>Americans, what's your opinion of Canada's gun laws?
It's shit
>You can own a gun in Canada if you pass a safety course.
Yeah and which cunt creates this fucking course. You assume that is very system can not be manipulated by political motivations and you can do nothing about it because, you signed your right as a free man away.

Not to mention having a fucking marksman pistol that shoots .22lr as fucking restrictive is fucking more retarded.
>>
>>77884791
At least the libcucks aren't trying to further restrict our right to own guns. But yeah, I agree. Only full autos should be prohibited. The restricted category is kinda pointless since you need a licence in the first place.
>>
>>77885142
Number of guns does not translate into hours of use, guy. How many hours does the average Yank spend *actively* using their firearms compared to how many hours they spend behind the wheel?

Check the ID. I'm not the guy saying treat firearms like cars, I just think that chart is several sorts of retarded for the point trying to be made.
>>
>>77885254
>Convicted felons aren't allowed to own firearms. If you are convicted of a crime, even after you've served your sentence, you are not allowed to own a gun.

>There are other circumstances in which the government already removes a person's right to own a gun. They also already prohibit you from owning certain specific guns.

And those are all unconstitutional infringements that I do not support.

I support firearms rights organizations that fight such infringements.

Just because a government does something does not mean it has the right to.
>>
>>77883657
>poor leafbros

That's not even the full list. It also includes FN FALs and all kinds of shit.
>>
>>77885023
>I believe it was, same with banning public usage of the German language.

Good of you to admit your opinions aren't worth wasting any more time on, at least.
>>
>>77885203
Why would I want to get around a speeding ticket? Or use anything less than modern law jews to get out of it if I really had to?

In my experience, you only get pulled over if you're behaving abnormally, which I think is probably good reason to stop the car. Kind of like if you know how to drive then you know how to keep within the rules of the road. We both know you have something better to do than wrangle another mong.
>>
>>77885421
>banning the right arm of the free wrold
COMMIES
>>
>>77885254
It's almost like gun owners have already made numerous common sense concessions and don't want to continue to slide down this slippery slope.
>>
File: 1431371800371.png (8 KB, 215x255) Image search: [Google]
1431371800371.png
8 KB, 215x255
>>77885394
If they are infringing on you Constitutional rights then why don't you use your firearms to stop them? That's the whole point of Amendment No.2: Electric Boogaloo, ain't it?
>>
>>77885503
>>banning the right arm of the free wrold
>COMMIES

It's a fucking travesty. Especially since it was Canada's service rifle.
>>
>>77885219

Sounds like the cheapest solution.

>>77885451

explain accusation
>>
>>77885547
Because my system of government has not been entirely broken by them, I can still elect people that represent my views to local and federal government.

The second amendment is a last resort and a constant struggle to maintain.

Maintain it until they take it, then use it.
>>
>>77885547
Kind of a one and done kind of thing. Probably going to save it for something actually important.
>>
>>77885269
>Not to mention having a fucking marksman pistol that shoots .22lr as fucking restrictive is fucking more retarded.

Technically, wheel lock pistols are also restricted. They require a restricted license, which requires a longer class that covers pistol safety and laws. They can only be used at gun ranges.
>>
File: Canadian_C1A1.jpg (2 MB, 2999x1982) Image search: [Google]
Canadian_C1A1.jpg
2 MB, 2999x1982
>>77885588
C1A1. With that glorious revolving plate aperture.
>>
>>77885142
i think the leaf says people use motor vehicles a lot more than they use guns therefore more deaths on car accidents.

i hope you can understand this very easy sentence ive designed for pre schoolers to understand
>>
>>77885776
So what is the justification for licensing?

>people have hundreds of millions of guns lying around that barely get used
>tiny percentage of accidental deaths
>0.003% used in criminal homicide
>FAR less outside black ghettos

>hurr you need to get permission from the government because these things are so dangerous
>>
File: 1465848763450.jpg (182 KB, 441x463) Image search: [Google]
1465848763450.jpg
182 KB, 441x463
>>77885748
So even more retarded. You can only shoot a fucking handgun in a range. I can conceal and open carry.

I will stick to my guns
>>
File: 1426229786814.jpg (143 KB, 556x673) Image search: [Google]
1426229786814.jpg
143 KB, 556x673
>>77885740
>well, I guess my rights aren't *too* infringed...
Keep pushing those goal posts, guy.
>>
>>77885742
and when that something actually important comes you won't have any way to stop it

>>77885538
That's the thing about the slippery slope: you can't stop sliding. All you can do is aim and try to stick the landing.

The second amendment is being destroyed. Every time there's a shooting, the anti-gun politicians come out and they blame guns, and then the emotional women voters vote for them so they can continue to erode the second amendment bit by bit.

You can try to slow the slide, but it won't stop. Or, while you still have clout, you can influence what restrictions end up being put in place, and try to make sure they're reasonable and that some part of your right might survive.
>>
>>77885949
Airplanes are safer than cars, but somehow we need a TSA at the airport.

It's almost like the government is really, really good at safety.
>>
>>77885957

>tfw I can go to Alaska and live the Canadian experience but have an AK and 10mm for bears

>>77885997
>gun owners are all a bunch of trigger happy nutjobs just waiting to start a revolution!

"actually we are pretty levelheaded and understand our intended system of government has not been destroyed and will participate in our representative republic until it is no longer possible"

>hurr why don't you want to shoot anybody?!

Fuck off Canada
>>
File: TrueChancesOfGunDeath.jpg (18 KB, 222x395) Image search: [Google]
TrueChancesOfGunDeath.jpg
18 KB, 222x395
I'll just leave this here.

>Those who trade liberty for security, deserve neither
>>
>>77886065
At this point confiscation is the only real trigger event capable of pissing enough people off to cause violent confrontation. That's really the last straw. So far that idea is not even on the table and it gets less enforceable with each gun sale. We've still got tons of legal room to give and actually guns rights people have taken back a lot of ground in the last 8 years.
>>
>>77882557
IMHO Canada's gun laws are... okay except that they fall into the trap of knee jerk reactionaries ruining them. It makes no sense to ban certain guns (e.g. AKs) by name based on how scared liberals are of them.

In my perfect country you'd need a license and training to own any firearm, but you'd be encouraged to get them they way you're encouraged to vote now. To me, bearing arms is a form of civic engagement.

Also, registration serves no purpose except to show the state whose guns to confiscate, and is therefore unacceptable.
>>
File: natives_.jpg (219 KB, 920x518) Image search: [Google]
natives_.jpg
219 KB, 920x518
Since we're in north america, you just have to refer to the natives and mention how history repeats itself.

There is grumblings of some gun banning soon in Canada, but I think the natives who can unlimited hunt are going to be the biggest asset for sjw points to fight back against it

Pic related
>>
>>77882734
The reason we don't want licensing is because there are very active groups in the US that think nobody should own a firearm for any reason, and they are the ones writing the licensing law. It's like if there were regulations necessary to make abortions less dangerous or something but the only people proposing "reasonable solutions" were Christian Right republicans. You just can't make reasonable arrangements with unreasonable people.
>>
>>77882557
>ak banned
>ar 15 isn't
>canadian intellectuals
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (29 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
29 KB, 600x600

I've been trying to explain this to my fellow republicans for years. If we kept all other gun laws the same, but required passing a basic reasoning test for purchase, crime rate would go down simply because it would reduce the number of niggers with guns.

Niggers are notorious for lacking test taking skills, and generally being low IQ retards.

The best part is we would then have a legal way of jailing niggers for having guns, because every police officer will know damn well the gun toting nog he sees didn't pass the anti-nog test. This allows police officers to keep dangerous nigs behind bars where they fucking belong before they commit a more serious crime.

It's not even real gun control since any non retarded white will be able to easily pass it. It's nigger control.
>>
>>77886675
>can't take the AR15 into the woods

Might as well be banned.
>>
>>77886675

Automatics are banned. AR-15 is restricted because it's a scary black gun
>>
>>77886811
When you say automatics, are you referring to semi-autos?
>>
>>77886740
>I've been trying to explain this to my fellow republicans for years. If we kept all other gun laws the same, but required passing a basic reasoning test for purchase, crime rate would go down simply because it would reduce the number of niggers with guns.

They get the majority of their guns through theft or straw purchase.

Straw purchase requires basic reasoning to not implicate yourself.
>>
>>77886670

Sounds a whole lot like how your federal reserve was created.
>>
>>77886670
There's a house down the road with a big sign in the window (inside of the window of course, where you can't even see it unless you live down the road and notice things in your neighborhood).

>END GUN VIOLENCE NOW

Can't argue with that one. I don't know how she proposes to accomplish that, but I think I have a pretty good guess.
>>
>>77883090
>US put Japanese people into camps
We did too.
>>
>>77885709
If you think that imprisoning tens of thousands of people because they might, maybe, possibly be disloyal to the country they live in, it's a pretty good bet you're actually retarded.
>>
>>77886850

No. I mean where you hold the trigger down and it fires until the magazine is empty.
>>
>>77886811
There are plenty of semi auto aks
>>
>>77886978

They also consider how easy it is to convert them to full-auto. They have the RCMP trying all day to see if it's possible so they can ban more guns
>>
>>77886978
AK is banned by name
>>
>>77886975
Those are pretty much banned everywhere though.
>>
>>77886436
>and it gets less enforceable with each gun sale

It really doesn't.

Let me break this down for you: gun owners will be angry if guns are being confiscated, but as long as it isn't THEIR gun, they won't actually do anything about it. They'll complain, and they'll yell about their rights, but if it's not their gun, that's all they'll do. The vast majority of them, even if it is their gun, will also give it up peacefully unless they see large numbers of other people refusing to do so. The few remaining are not difficult for the government to deal with.

This is how it works: the government bans Gun A. Few gun owners own Gun A, because there are a wide variety of different guns. Owners of Gun A see that they are few in number, and so hand over their guns. Owners of other guns complain loudly and do nothing.

The government bans Gun B. Few gun owners own gun B....

And finally they issue a ban on all guns. Time for the uprising! Only, oh dear, the rate of gun ownership has steadily declined as more and more are confiscated, and the media paints the few holdouts as lunatics. The few gun owners that remain are totally incapable of mounting any resistance. Oh well. Rest in peace, second amendment.

That's how it's gonna be. Same thing is already happening with the First Amendment. You guys are lucky that you had the Constitution. It really slowed your descent into a nightmare thought police state. It's only beginning for you, but it's almost finished here and in Europe.
>>
>>77886859
True, but thats where the second part comes into play:

"we would then have a legal way of jailing niggers for having guns, because every police officer will know damn well the gun toting nog he sees didn't pass the anti-nog test. This allows police officers to keep dangerous nigs behind bars where they fucking belong before they commit a more serious crime. "

A test won't stop a shitskin from getting a gun, but the lack of being able to pass it will allows officers to jail any nog caught much more easily.
>>
>>77887045
>They also consider how easy it is to convert them to full-auto

You can just dremel down a sear in any semi auto and have an unstoppable full retard slamfire machine
>>
>>77884355
Ask Achmed to sell you a spare one. Problem solved.
>>
>>77884960
>One exception is one or two kinds of Valmet rifles that were produced for civilian market and I don't know why that is.

Because if you're going to ban shit by name rather than by a list of characteristics, you're going to miss things...
>>
>>77887071
Not banned in the US, our registry is just closed at the moment so you have to buy an old one.

Repeal the NFA tbqh

>>77887116
>we would then have a legal way of jailing niggers for having guns, because every police officer will know damn well the gun toting nog he sees didn't pass the anti-nog test

>what is due process
>>
>>77887133
Do people even use full auto to commit crimes?

Other than Abu Haajar, who was also last seen trying to shoot down an incoming tank with an AK?
>>
>>77887071

Doesn't make it right

>>77887133

Shh, quiet. Next you'll tell them that it's easy to unpin mags if you really wanted to
>>
>>77882557
They are shit.
>>

How stupid are you people. Black markets will always exist. Prohibitions don't work. Ever.
>>
>>77887216

You can get them very easily either way if you know the right people at your local port, I've heard

I don't break the law so I don't know
>>
I want to point something out, this weekend I went to my home where it burnt down in FT Mc. Going there, I had guns there and my address was still on file to the RCMP as having guns there, I was in the process of moving out and had my firearms moved out prior. Coming to my property, the PR lady there to supervise the crew cleaning up the burnt remains of the house asked if I had firearms in the home, I said no. She asked if I had ammunition in the house, I said no but there were empty casings there. I'm into reloading so its nothing special having empty casings. Its the job for the diggers to sift through the rubble where you instruct them to. I asked them to go where I knew the empty casings were, they were not there. The thing that got me thinking more and more about how police went and confiscated firearms is that my neighbour also was a hunter like me so he had guns in his property, which also burnt. I saw the firearm safe outside the property of his and it was clearly forced open. Pretty sure the RCMP used the fire to confiscate firearms.

So having licensing is good, it helps keep the people who should not be allowed firearms from getting them but having your address and information in a policing force that could just come and take your firearms regardless of a court order or a crisis like this, isn't good in my books.
>>
>>77887216
>Do people even use full auto to commit crimes?

No, some come in across the border but they don;t really end up being used.

Registered ones are all super expensive collectors items that criminals will probably never touch.

they could easily convert them properly but they are retards, they don;t seem to make slamfire machines either.

Probably see it as a waste of money to shoot a third of the mag into the air above the gangbangers you are drive bying.

Also additional charges.
>>
>>77887376

I heard they did this when there was that flood out west too. No surprise
>>
File: 1465270902260.png (3 MB, 1636x1491) Image search: [Google]
1465270902260.png
3 MB, 1636x1491
>>77887357
Proper conversions are home depot tier.
>>
>>77883255
>>77883338
>natural rights
No.
>>77883281
I know. But no.
>>
>>77883441
While I 100% agree with this quote, is there any proof that it came from Washington? A lot of sites say it's a fake quote.
>>
>>77887054
The canuck said it was banned for being fully automatic, did you read the comment chain?

>>77887045
See>>77887133
Completely arbitrary law based on fear and ignorance, as are many leftist policies regarding firearms
>>
>>77887383
Almost seems like full auto should be encouraged so as to ensure rapid, pointless emptiness.
>>
>>77887531
Semi auto AKs are banned by name because some loon did a mass shooting with a mini14

Full autos are banned because full auto
>>
>>77887476
They sure did, under the veil that they were going house to house making sure there were no one inside the homes due to the evacuation. I don't know anyone that would hide in a gun safe personally. A crisis like a flood or a fire warrents no reason for them to go into people homes and steal property, despite what they say about criminals stealing from homes.
>>
How come nobody brings up that this No Fly/No Gun list that they're proposing is literally the exact same thing the Nazis did in the 1930's? Jews, Political dissidents and other undesirables were not allowed to travel or own weapons.
>>
>>77884848
>>77884434

And yet nobody is in favour of ending driving licenses. This is a circular non-argument.
>KEK KEK KEK
Not an argument.
>>
>>77887531

Every time it comes up in conversations, I mention that our gun laws are made by people who don't understand guns
>>
>>77887516
Do you have the picture for the lightning link with measurements?

I have it on another HD and can't be bothered to get it.
>>
>>77882557
>This helps keeps guns out of the hands of niggers
No it doesn't , niggers don't care about the white man's law they never have and they never will.
They already have and will always be able to get guns nd thats a fact
>>
>>77887383
i thought gang members used a lot of illegally modified pistols for drive bys?
>>
>>77883027
>10

clearly you haven't been to toronto or montreal in a while.

or....
halifax. I thought that one was bullshite, but there's more bixnoods in NS than you would suspect.
>>
>>77883241
and they're all hi points
>>
>>77887531
>>77887693

I have some knowledge of this type of thing, and I wouldn't recommend 3D printing anything that goes in a gun. Maybe the stock if you're desperate, but nothing else
>>
File: 1464405804069.jpg (637 KB, 1988x1390) Image search: [Google]
1464405804069.jpg
637 KB, 1988x1390
>>77887651
>And yet nobody is in favour of ending driving licenses

>

>>77887693
The measurements are in the CAD file I would assume

here

>>77887737
Nah, they are almost non existent in crime stats.

Gangbangers rolling around in el caminos blasting each other with tec9s is media scare tactic holdovers from the late 80s early 90s

They just shoot each other with shitty, stolen handguns
>>
>>77882557
>Not being allowed to walk in a gun shop and walk out with an AR15
Your gun laws are pretty shit.
>>
File: 1464228887541.jpg (64 KB, 773x461) Image search: [Google]
1464228887541.jpg
64 KB, 773x461
>>77887885
>>
File: 1464229027362.jpg (64 KB, 771x486) Image search: [Google]
1464229027362.jpg
64 KB, 771x486
>>77887963
>>
>>77887885
Good thing that picture is only satire and I am totally not downloading it for educational purposes.
>>
File: dog bless.png (10 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
dog bless.png
10 KB, 232x217
>>77882811
God bless
>>
File: 1464229169256.jpg (23 KB, 432x375) Image search: [Google]
1464229169256.jpg
23 KB, 432x375
>>77888012
good thing
>>
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 700x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 700x471
>>77882557
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>77882557
I have no opinion on your gun laws, leaf. I do not live in your country so don't give a shit how you regulate your firearms.
>>
File: 1446031648470.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1446031648470.webm
3 MB, 640x360
Homemade rifling tool
>>
File: 1446031851388.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1446031851388.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>77888237
>>
>OP probably gets paid to shitpost so Im not going to reply the right way.
we dont do this mandatory gun safety course shit in the US because there are fees associated with the courses and its a right to own guns for the sake of protecting ourselves not a privilege like in leaf town.
>>
>>77887531
>>77887662
What do you guys think is the contender for most brain-dead stupid gun law out there?

My money's on silencers being illegal.
>only reduces a gunshot from literally deafening to just quiet enough to not risk hearing damage for the shooter
>Hollywood makes them out to be capable of turning a gun into a perfect silent-killing super assassination tool
>Oh shit, better make them illegal!
>>
>>77887528

Yes.

The minutes from the original constitutional convention are available. Everything that the founding fathers said about the Bill of Rights is readily available.

They wanted it to be used to take down tyrannical governments.
>>
>>77882557
There should be a optional gun safety class in school but no safety course should be required to own a gun it should just be encouraged to take but fuck gun safety courses they think I'm going to pay them to teach me how to use a fucking gun? They can stick their boom stick up their ass.
>>
>>77884888
W-well, at least we aren't restricted to just chambering the gun like the Aussies...
>>
>>77890477
Pretty sure the NRA comes with a shit ton of free classes, even for associate members (10 bucks/yr).
>>
File: 1452454803821.jpg (38 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1452454803821.jpg
38 KB, 500x300
>>77890561
>not sleeping with a loaded gun literally under your bed so you could roll out of it and take cover while returning fire
This is the true feeling of freedom
>>
>>77890477
https://joinnra.nra.org/join/Associate.aspx
>>
>>77882557

>Wather GSP

That looks cool as fuck, why isn't this in any video games

>it's a 22

Fucken hell. What a shame. Still cool as fuck design though. And pretty sure that's what George Lucas based the design of the blasters in Phantom Menace of too. Always loved the look of those.
>>
File: 1428148290488.jpg (64 KB, 400x504) Image search: [Google]
1428148290488.jpg
64 KB, 400x504
>>77885023
It would be great if we disarm blacks and Muslims, for instance, and probably Spics as well. As a matter of realpolitik, it's impossible. The whole 'proposition nation' thing combined with the march of the left through all of the institutions of this country - and the West more broadly - has ensured that such a policy would be unconscionable at the moment and probably for a long time yet. This sort of policy, if instituted, would be a prelude to shipping them somewhere else most likely. But right now it would be blocked by the Supreme Court with justifications like the 14th Amendment, 4th Amendment, and the Civil Rights Act among others. Given all of this, why would I want to do anything that would put my rights in greater danger? The general trend is that one erosion of one's rights leads to greater losses in the future, especially with respect to gun rights.

This country is founded on the basis of protecting the rights of Englishmen. Unfortunately, that has been largely forgotten. At least we still have our arms though unlike most of the West.
>>
>>77882557
I disagree with any and all laws regarding arms, up to and including CBRN weapons. Any American who thinks otherwise is a cuck and should renounce their citizenship immediately and move to Britain.
>>
>>77882557
Guns ARE NOT nor have they EVER BEEN the problem.

The problem is the low IQ, the criminal and the violent idiots who are perpetrating violence with guns.

... Canadian gun laws are too restrictive. That is the American opinion.
>>
File: 1437003317999.jpg (85 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1437003317999.jpg
85 KB, 300x300
>>77882557
They kind of suck desu.
>>
>>77886915
Nobody said you weren't morons.
>>
>>77884355
Dude, just make your own. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>77887216
People that use full auto - Minigun crewman on blackhawks. That is pretty much it.

Most machine gunners just fire bursts that aren't even that different from semi-auto.
>>
>>77882557
Banning rifles by name is stupid, there are no reasons to not have ak-47's and to have vz-58's or other AR's.

Magazine capacity limitation is stupid.

Your law sucks.

That every man buying or selling a gun must have a proof of the honorability of the other party seems reasonable.
So clear criminal record, no acts of violence, no addictions, no mental illnesses.
Outside of that any restriction is against basic logic and basic human rights.
>>
>>77882734
Because your licence is a shopping list for the police when you'll realy need your guns.

If the licence is one and unique, and attached to the person I'm ok-ish with it. Like "Ok, you are not a criminal, you know how to use firearms, you are stable, you can now buy and carry whatever the fuck you want" would be a "good" licence.
But it existed, it was called having citizenship when citizenship meant something and that guns were unrestricted... (1998 in switzerland)

But if it's one licence per firearm (switzerland now), or each firearm written on your licence (france, germany) you are just saying to your gvt "hey, if you want to be tyranical, don't forget to get all of these from me".
If your neighbour "suspects" you of beeing violent the police will come and take everything.
That's just a big no-no for me.
>>
>>77898630
Our gun-control legislation was written by clueless liberal morons; they literally opened up gun magazines and added whatever looked scary to the ban. Nothing more than a pointless knee-jerk reaction to a school shooting.

The RCMP office/department/whatever that's supposed to classify firearms as unrestricted/restricted/prohibited, doesn't have any actual gunsmiths or specialists on staff. In fact, they're basically just normal desk-jockey "officers". They have no equipment for testing rifles, they don't have any actual office or firing range, they're basically unqualified for the job in every single fucking way. Their method of classifying guns consists entirely of googling them to see if they fit the legislated requirements and can't be converted to full auto, and then dragging their asses for years under the excuse of "testing", but actually just dragging it out on purpose because the RCMP leadership have a stick up their ass about civilian ownership of firearms.

These morons even went ahead and RE-classified firearms; one night people had legal rifles, the next night every law-abiding owner of an unrestricted rifle was turned into a dangerous criminal owning an unlicensed restricted firearm who could be thrown in jail for a mandatory minimum sentence of 5 years.

Because of that asinine bullshit the conservative government took away the RCMP's ability to classify firearms altogether and left it in the hands of politicians instead. The Liberals threw a huge fuss over that and said they were going to overturn that bill, but I don't know if they've done it yet or not.

Christ fuck anti-gun nuts are all batshit morons.
>>
>>77882557
Imo the perfect gun laws would be as follows:
>nothing banned except for destructive devices
>no stupid limitations (mag size, shoulder thing that goes up, muh evil pistol grip, etc.)
>license needed to buy (with background check from the police and a medical certificate that is legally binding for the doctor)
>compulsory safe storage place in home
>CCW allowed with license: no need to have a "special reason" to get it, but VERY extensive training and backgorund checks are required
>compulsory firearm safety training (included in the licencing process and fees) with obligatory renewal every 3 years
>castle law doctrine for home defense
>>
>>77898949
>Because your licence is a shopping list for the police when you'll realy need your guns.

This actually already happened in Canada.

We had a long-gun registry (which only like 30% of firearms owners registered to), it was highly political, cost over a billion dollars to implement, and then was eventually abolished by a conservative government after a few years of operation where it helped solve a total of 0 crimes.

Fast forward some time, and there's flooding in Alberta.
The RCMP goes out and tells people to evacuate their homes, and then once they're gone, breaks into the homes of people who had registered their firearms on the long gun registry, and they steal them. They make no mention of the fact that broke into the homes, and only once it came to light that the RCMP were the ones breaking in and taking the guns, suddenly it was, "Oh we're just protecting them from looters, heh heh heh".

This was done at a time when the registry was not supposed to exist, and the RCMP were not supposed to have a list of firearm owners and their firearms any longer. Basically outright illegal, but they didn't even get a slap on the wrist for that, nor their transparent attempt to steal firearms while hoping to blame 'looters' for it. I guess some RCMP officers were eying up guns for their personal collections.

Once the government has a registry, not only will that registry NEVER go away, but they ABSOLUTELY WILL use it to confiscate firearms. That's the ONLY reason for its existence.
>>
File: 1462734036397.png (860 KB, 881x493) Image search: [Google]
1462734036397.png
860 KB, 881x493
>>77882557
If there were no magazine restrictions and advanced testing and licensing for prohibited weapons and concealed handgun carry accessible to the average citizen they'd be fine.

I'm thinking of getting an M-14 or a Kel-Tec SUB-2000.
>>
>>77898949
This is how the FOID in Illinois works, you pay $10 for a photo ID that says that you are A'Ok to buy anything you want. The only issue I have is that Under 21 (I'm 20) needs a notarized parental affidavit and my parents are anti.
>>
>>77889926
In New Zealand you can buy them over the counter I'm pretty sure, And they have tons of people silently killing pe- OH RIGHT.
>>
>>77901660
Destructive devices includes stuff like the USAS 12 and Striker shotguns, which are no more dangerous than a Saiga. I'm guessing your idea would be getting rid of bullshit classifications like that and leaving it at rocket launchers and the like.
>>
>>77905848
I know right? We'll never know how truly horrifing the real gun crime statistics are because they're all running around with silencers and so we never hear it.
Thread replies: 203
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.