[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Trump tanking in the polls? I feel like hope is slipping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 23
File: it is all over - fuck my life.jpg (123 KB, 1024x767) Image search: [Google]
it is all over - fuck my life.jpg
123 KB, 1024x767
Why is Trump tanking in the polls? I feel like hope is slipping away. Are there just too many idiots and degenerates for Trump to actually win? Will things change in the coming months?

Basically... what the FUCK is going on?

Is it all just media nonsense and I shouldn't look too deep into it? But... aren't most Americans brain washed and or just idiots to the point that the media influence determines everything?

Holy fuck... is Hillary Clinton seriously going to be president? America will never ever fucking recover. I'm hoping she gets indicted or dies in a car accident.

For fucks sake, the RNC power brokers and rule committee guys are pouring everything into a last ditch effort to prevent Trump from being the nominee with a "conscience" clause...

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!
>>
Jeb was honestly the only one who couldve beat hillary now that i look back
>>
>>77879180
Yea... but would you seriously want Jeb as POTUS? I guess he's better than Hillary but damn man... Jeb sucks.
>>
>>77879305
Yep. Better than Hillary. The problem with Trump was that the stakes werent all that high for him.
>>
Polls are nonsense. I dont get how you can give weight to predictions for an election that isn't going to habbeb for another five months.
>>
File: 1466310541095.gif (437 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1466310541095.gif
437 KB, 400x400
If Kek grants me dubs, Trump will be President
>>
Poll publications can easily lie about polls results. News articles may ask for poll results that fit their narrative too.

Remember during the primaries, Trump kept falling behind everybody? Carson, cruz, and Marco. But then he'd do a debate and be on top again.

We just need to get into the debates.
>>
File: embed.png (12 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
embed.png
12 KB, 600x500
>>77879052
Virtual tie in latest Gravis marketing poll

http://gravismarketing.com/polling-and-market-research/current-national-polling/
>>
Polls are nonsense. I dont get how you can give weight to predictions for an election that isn't going to habbeb for another five months.
>>
>>77879052
>Why is Trump tanking in the polls?
Because he's shit.
>>
File: image.png (55 KB, 1338x544) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55 KB, 1338x544
>>77879657
>>
>>77879657
Maybe at some point mods will start banning people for this shit.
>>
He had a shitty week. It's not over yet.
>>
>>77879537
It's not soo much that I'm making judgement based on the polls (i.e they don't mean everything this early) however fuck tons of people hang on the every word of media and the polls and I get a general feeling that a lot of people are losing interest in Trump (just for example)...

I don't know... just looking at everything going on I feel like the rich fucks, democrat elites and all the stupid people are too powerful and Trump is doomed.

I hope and pray I am wrong.
>>
Literally everyone with common sense can see Trump is a joke.

He flip flops, has unrealistic goals and knows nothing of foreign policy.

There's a reason why many conservatives and pretty much every website outside of /pol/ dislikes him. He's an embarrassment.
>>
>>77879842
Yeah but what caused it?

Shouldn't a terrorist attack boost his numbers?

And don't say it's because of a single tweet because that's bullshit
>>
Rigged polls
>>
>>77879737
This

it feels like a lot of the polls are being either shilled the fuck out, or their sample size is
small enough that they could just call people
who they know would vote democrat, and skew the vote

I seriously wouldn't put it passed her to do that
>>
>>77879052
>Are there just too many idiots for Trump to actually win?
more like not enough
>>
>>77879052
>I feel like hope is slipping away

I've seen some gay, pussified shit posted on /pol/ recently but this takes the cake.
>>
>>77879928
>shilling this hard
>>
>>77879052
To my fellow millennials:

It's time we ackowlage the real world threat.

It's not a terrorist, it's not Trump, it's not big corporations, it's YOU!

YOU have been seeking the easy path to life, the free path to life, the one with no real issues other then who gets to use what sex bathroom!

I have news for you! The people my family is fighting over seas have not taking this "easy path" and happening right now our paths are meeting.

I ask of you, What happens when the hardened meets the soft?

I'll tell you what happens, the ones who chose to be week, chose to ignore, chose to have every life decision regulated gets stomped on.

We live in a world where there are two types of people.

The ones who make choices, build success, and take what little that have and turn it into a fortune.

The second are the ones who refuse to acknowledge a choice exists and expect everything to be given from those who have done otherwise. They back down and cowardly move to more simple minded issues based on feelings and emotions.

Let me remind you what's going on outside of your safe space.

Our enemy's have taken a path to life that which your pussy asses cannot understand and as of now your Whole Food, transgender, minium wage increasing ass won't stand a chance when the home front so invitable comes!

You have a choice, you can heed my warning or crawll under the rock you call your safe space and be squashed like the insect you are.

It's time to wake up or die in your sleep!
>>
He is a Hillary plant.
Trust me I don't want it to be so, but it's so obvious now.
>>
>>77880031
Seriously??? Trump and Hillary are both terrible candidates however Hillary is basically the embodiment of evil... She is quite literally the most manipulative and deceptive politician in all of modern history and millions upon millions of people are too idiotic to know that she lies. Seriously... then you have the people who don't know shit and are just voting for her because "she's a woman"... It's all insane.

Trump is beyond better compared to Hillary...
>>
>>77879737

Even that poll seems like shit desu, the demographics look all fucky to me
>>
>>77879052
>polls put forward by a consortium of people who are either pro-hillary or anti-trump
>mass media hovers somewhere around 6% of people believe a single word they say
>somehow these polls are infallibly accurate

It's just bullshit. It's always bullshit. Manufactured reality. And if and when it doesn't go their way they can cry about the election being fixed because the result doesn't match their fraudulent polling numbers.
>>
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racial-profiling_us_5766b8efe4b0853f8bf12da5

He literally went full Hitler.

Also Kasich and Paul Ryan were the only 2 Republicans capable of beating Hillary.
>>
>>77880053
You sir, can lick my anal ridges while I shove a large black dildo into your eye sockets... If I knew where to find you, I would literally strap you to a lawn chair, start up a grill and BBQ your flesh piece by piece while you watch me eat it.

Fuck off ;)
>>
>>77879052

How about you silly faggots try spending an hour away from /pol/? It's fucking pathetic, we don't need three constant Trump general threads on the front page where you morons obsess over the pointless fucking nothing of every single opinion poll that gets released.

My primary vote for Trump was the first time I've voted in my life and you people are even starting to turn me against him simply because I'm sick of not being able to come to /pol/ without being inundated with dozens of threads discussing the significance of the last time he sneezed. I'm starting to hope he loses just so I can watch your lives fall apart and hopefully end in suicide.

This was a good board before you people showed up. Trump memes were a mistake.
>>
>>77880118
>he disagrees with me. He must be a shill!
>>
File: 1464751457628.jpg (66 KB, 634x463) Image search: [Google]
1464751457628.jpg
66 KB, 634x463
>>77880393
>Kasich and Paul Ryan
>>
>>77879928
> There's a reason /pol/ feels the way it does about Canada.

Fixed.
>>
>>77880393
>Editor’s note: Donald Trump regularly incites political violence and is a serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist and birther who has repeatedly pledged to ban all Muslims — 1.6 billion members of an entire religion — from entering the U.S.

kek, what the fuck is this
>>
>>77880678
>ignores article
>copypastas editor note.
Mk
>>
>>77880678
Libtard editor.
>>
>>77880470
It's not just the polls... it's the media smear campaign projected by rich anti-trump fuckers and a general sense of people become disinterested in Trump or becoming against him. I'm just one guy, but in my day to day life I've noticed a down turn in Trump's popularity... obviously my perspective probably means nothing but there ya have it anyways.

I'm just concerned there's too many idiots in the country that will be too easily manipulated by Hillary, rich people, the SJWs, leftist fucks etc etc.

I was reading an article about Trump on my fucking phone in the super market and the girl behind me saw it and asked me point blank if I was a racist...
>>
>>77880828
I didn't ignore the article, Arianna. It's just an extremely bizarre, opinionated "editor's note." It's like someone just wanted to vomit a bunch of hyperbole somewhere.
>>
>>77881095
Its how Huffington post covers Trump, they are the worst of the worst
>>
He just went up in the polls after Orlando. And this was after liberals said he response was unpresidential.
>>
>>77879052
To make you lose hope and vote for gary johnson in the fleeting hope that he'll win instead of shillary.

Remember a vote for not Trump is a vote for shillary.
>>
>>77879052
Because there's nothing happening. Once they start campaigning again, he'll crush Hillary like the annoying little bug that she is.
>>
polls only poll faggots who answer phone call polls
>>
>>77879052
If he just let that fucking thing with that faggot judge go his numbers wouldn't have dropped so hard. That's what turned shit tons of people away. He was straight even with the cunt until he started with that stupid judge shit.
>>
>>77881259
I'm voting Trump regardless... don't get me wrong. I'm just concerned there's wayyyyy too many people in America that are stupid enough to be manipulated by Hillary, rich fucks, SJWs etc etc. It's all fucking insane.

Like I said a few mins ago... a couple days ago I was reading an article about Trump on my fucking phone in the super market and the girl behind me saw it and asked me point blank if I was a racist...
>>
>>77879052
If you vote democrat or republican? You are seriously asleep and DO NOT need to be voting. You're a sheep if you vote either parties and believe they're going to help.
>>
Trump keeps letting the media dictate the conversation instead of forcing them to talk about Hillary

The terrorist attack shouldve been a godsend
>>
>>77881471
> too many people in America that are stupid enough to be manipulated by Hillary,

>Voting for Hillaries good friend who is literally going to hand her the election.

You must have a double digit iq.

This is why I think we need to reset to a republic and republic alone. People are too ill educated to understand any thing.
>>
>>77881470
Yea true, but in all fairness that Judge has made some ridiculous decisions and has treated the case as objectively as one would expect... Trump's just not the type of guy to let that shit go... he shouldn't have been so public about it all if you ask me.
>>
>>77879052
Hopefully, people are starting to see his Stephen Colbert-tier conservative caricature persona for what it is. Unfortunately, it's much too late now.
>>
>>77879052
>>77879052
>>77879052
>>77879052
POLLS MEAN NOTHING
POLLS MEAN NOTHING
POLLS MEAN NOTHING
POLLS MEAN NOTHING
POLLS MEAN NOTHING
POLLS MEAN NOTHING
>>
>>77879052

>we're being raided by hillary and reddit cucks.

They're posting polls with ABSOLUTELY NO SAUCE.
>>
>>77881331
I used to work at Gallup, and this is true. The hardest part of the job is getting people to talk to you. As soon as they hear you're from Gallup they usually either hang up or say they don't have time for that shit.

Usually, it was only old people you figured had nothing going on in their lives who wanted to chat.
>>
>>77881610
So you're a "Trump is a Hillary plant" guy???... and you're saying that I'm the one with a double digit IQ? Yea...... ok then....
>>
>>77881659
Increasingly nervous man
>>
>>77881259
i have noticed a lot of johnson shilling in lib media and on reddit. we need to start shilling the green party in response
>>
File: war3.jpg (158 KB, 1238x824) Image search: [Google]
war3.jpg
158 KB, 1238x824
>>77879052
>>
>>77881616
I know, I think he was in the right, but the libshit media doesn't give a fuck about that. The Jews are out to destroy him and giving ammo to them like that is just not something he can afford. Every Jew and Good Goy on earth is pooling their resources to stop Trump and somehow, he was neck-in-neck with Hillary. That judge thing fucking blew it.
>>
>>77880406
nah still not as gay
>>
>>77879052
Don't worry, Shillary isn't gonna make it to Nov. 6
>>
>>77879897
I'm one of those democratic elites and you can suck it!
>>
>>77881709
Very likely.

Answer me this. How do you justify voting for either republicans or democrats when its been shown multiple times they make backroom deals that benefit each other?

If you think "VOTING THIRD PARTY IS THROWING AWAY YOUR VOTE" Then you are literally some one that should not ever control any one elses life.

Please, give me a reason as to why you're not a sheep.
>>
>>77881929
You don't think the Obama admin will levy enough protection for Hillary to prevent her from getting indicted?

I mean... she SHOULD be indicted but there's a lot of variables involved. Just for example, I'd imagine Hillary has some kind of dirt on Obama and thus he's not going to want her to get indicted and will continue to protect. He's already endorsed her.

If she gets indicted and actual justice is served I'm going to party like fucking crazy.
>>
>>77881659
Increasingly nervous man

Trump btfo, get rekt faggots
>>
File: 1303734545179.jpg (25 KB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
1303734545179.jpg
25 KB, 500x321
Trump needs to stop sucking his own dick and just start stomping Hillary

Keep reminding everyone under investigation for spilling state secrets and may have endangered the lives of countless American operatives

Remind everyone that under her direction we entered into ground wars in Libya and Syria while still stuck in Afghanistan and Iraq

Flood the midwest media and national hispanic media with reminders that Hillary supports TPP, supported NAFTA, and will kill all manual labor jobs if given the chance

Remind asians that Hillary's democrats support affirmative action policies that keep unfairly burden their children in college admissions

Remind blacks that Clintons are fairweather friends: it was Clinton who allowed the Rwandan genocide to happen because addressing it would've been politically inconvenient

There are so many skeletons in her closet, and Trump needs to start talking about them.

Also, it would help if the GOP, even if they don't like Trump, focused all their energy on attacking Hillary instead of him. There are 3-4 SCOTUS seats up for grabs for the next president. Is the GOP going to forever lose guns just so they can stump Trump?
>>
>>77882250
Politics is a corrupt business. Even third party... There is absolute zero possibility that a third party candidate will gain enough traction to be elected... there's just too many idiots.

Tell me how we can convince enough millions of people to vote for and get elected a candidate that's not making backroom deals? How do you propose we can get a reasonable third party candidate into the white house? Do you have some sort of new prescription medication that cures stupidity and brain washing?

If it was even remotely possible to get an actually reasonable candidate elected I'd vote third party, but it's just not happening.

At least with Trump, there's a chance he's not going to be as ridiculously corrupt as Hillary. Seriously...
>>
>>77879052
Polls are bullshit and biased (check the actual polling data and make your own conclusions) and the media establishment is trying to force a narrative in order to demoralize those who are not entrenched supporters.
>>
File: warneverchanges.png (333 KB, 930x1060) Image search: [Google]
warneverchanges.png
333 KB, 930x1060
>>77879052
you know why kike
because you make up the polls off the top of your head.
>>
>>77880470
>I voted for Trump, but threads and comments made on a website are turning me away from him
>Even if I agree with his policies

Jesus, how melodramatic can you fucking get?
>>
>>77880470
You were mistake, anon. Kill yourself.
>>
>Democrats being sampled more than Independents and Republicans
>Polls taken in democratic areas (i.e. Bloomberg poll)
>Trumps shitty week
>>
File: image.png (211 KB, 307x311) Image search: [Google]
image.png
211 KB, 307x311
>>77881709
Holy fuck! Hillary Shill alert! Third party will never win. And Trump wont win with that attitude. Fuck off, you reddit Hillary campaigner
>>
>>77880470
my words. as soon as the gop notices they'll loose not only the presidency but also the senate and the house they'll revolt.
>>
>>77879928
So you are the generation that was raised by American hippy anti-war people who fled during Vietnam?
>>
>>77879969
Because his supporters are busy at work instead of taking polls for $5
>>
>>77879052
hes only a few points behind and they keep polling in blue states intentionally

its the iowa tactic. they will keep talking about this until they actually have votes in states to shut people up
>>
>>77879305

Jeb and Hillary are the same puppets. They were the people put in place by the puppet masters. That's why jeb had all the financing.
>>
>>77879928
I see the current meme being pushed this week is flip flopping.

Fuck if that's all you retards have left you're all going to prison for fraud.

Basically what you're doing is a fake Yelp review. It's criminal.
>>
>>77882250
>Implying third party candidates are automatically good because they aren't republicans/democrats
Yes Gary "Open Borders" Johnson and Jill "Female Bernie" Stein are clearly great alternatives
>>
>>77880126

This is way too long. NEETS won't read this, your wasting your time.
>>
>>77879052
They haven't had the first debate yet, calm down.
>>
>>77881297

What's with this "Trump hasn't started meme". He has been the nominee for a month. Bull Shit he "Hasn't started."
>>
File: FRCBRSW.webm (132 KB, 270x278) Image search: [Google]
FRCBRSW.webm
132 KB, 270x278
>caring about the polls BEFORE THE FIRST FUCKING DEBATE

holy shit /pol/ these anons are giving me a heart murmer
>>
>>77882250

The way the establishment republicans keep attacking trump is clear evidence of this.

There is only one party in the USA. The establishment wanted a jeb hillary election. I will vote for Trump just to say, "fuck you" to the established order.

I think a lot of Trump supporters support him for this reason.
>>
>>77884651
>nominee
Presumptive nominee. They could still spaz out at the convention. Plus I remember hearing he was going to take a swing then Orlando happened and he postponed.
>>
File: 1466173327292.jpg (60 KB, 475x348) Image search: [Google]
1466173327292.jpg
60 KB, 475x348
when will people wake up?
>>
>>77882817
None of those things makes Donald more likable, as a person, than Hillary, though. And that's really what it comes down to. They should. They sound bad, on paper. But the average person isn't that smart.
>>
>>77884556

What makes you think that the debates will be good for Trump??

The MSM will feed hillary all the questions before the debate, and they will attack Trump with multimedia slides, just like Fox did to Trump in the primary. The media hatesTrump, and they will be the moderators.

They will give trump some specific policy question that he can't answer, and hillary will have some prepared response to make him look bad.
>>
>>77885732
He's the only one willing to attack her, besides, the more they do that the more redpilled people get.
>>
>>77885406

Trump is looking pretty desperate. Begging donors for $100,000 to respond to hillary's $288,000,000 war chest.

Too little too late. Hillary has the money, and the media.

Trump better hope Julian has some magik wikileaks shit to indict her on, otherwise I don't see much hope.
>>
Don't look at the polls. That's your problem right there.

I have never once been polled. I changed my party the beginning of the year and had no chance of voting in the primaries where i was going to vote for Bernie.

I'm glad I wasn't allowed because I am dead on supporting Trump now.

The polls are not accurate.
>>
Wow the amount of shills here is ridiculous.

THERE HASNT EVEN BEEN A DEBATE YET

You all forgot how awful Hillary is in debates. She's a hothead who can't keep her cool
>>
>>77879052
selective polling. trump has had shit thrown at him for a solid year now and has always come out clean, he is the teflon don
>>
>>77886360
>he is the teflon don
Ben Garrison needs to make this.
>>
>>77886281

Goto:
>>77885732
>>
>>77886360
>teflon don
>>
>>77886564
Except he won every primary debate when the moderators did the exact same thing
>>
>>77879657
/pol/ is a christian board, get this false idol kek shit off of here you heathen
>>
File: 1466050334480.gif (1 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1466050334480.gif
1 MB, 960x540
>>77880406
Fucking autism
>>
>>77885896
This. Trump will just call them out for any biased attacks against him, and people will agree.

Just like they did during the primary debates. Why do people think the general election debates will be so different from the primaries?
>>
>>77887093
Because Hillary has so much EXPERIENZ
>>
>>77887435
I don't get this "experience" meme. I watched her debates with Bernie, she seems like a fucking moron. Both of them seem like they have a hard time articulating words, especially Bernie.
>>
>>77885732
>What makes you think that the debates will be good for Trump??

Because Hillary can't debate *anyone*. She couldn't even debate Bernie Sanders, a slavishly submissive PCnik, without playing sexism.
>>
File: 1466320607307.jpg (34 KB, 579x576) Image search: [Google]
1466320607307.jpg
34 KB, 579x576
>>77886896
eat shit and die jesusfaggot
>>
Americans want to be raped and murdered and feel unsafe in their communities in the name of diversity.
>>
>>77879052
there polls don't matter
Bernie fags and trumpsters are waiting until he and Hillary got at it.
I've seen a lot of Bernie fags get red pilled to Trump. right now they're convincing other Bernie fags.
the retard Hillary supporters are the only ones yells now & the people still clinging to their Sanders crap
>>
>>77879897
People are getting used to the idea of Trump as a general election candidate so the hype is waning, but in a few months time when election comes up the idea of Trump as president will become very real to people and the hype will be bigger than you could imagine.
>>
>>77879180
>Jeb was the only one who could beat Hillary.
>When only ~5% of the republican grassroots would vote for him in the primaries, and when Trump made him cry on national television.

What are you guys smoking? Have you forgotten how Trump did in the debates?

He's going to curb stomp Hillary.
>>
File: 1465725965629.png (305 KB, 573x572) Image search: [Google]
1465725965629.png
305 KB, 573x572
tfw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
>>
>>77879928
Fuck off justin, you're high.
>>
>>77880887
I hope you manned up, stared her right in the eyes and simply said "MAGA"
>>
File: 1466128970236.png (93 KB, 500x566) Image search: [Google]
1466128970236.png
93 KB, 500x566
>>77879052

America can no longer be swayed by paranoia and racism anon
>>
why does $hillary hate dope more then trump
>>
>>77881471
>and the girl behind me saw it and asked me point blank if I was a racist...
Step one to making sure he wins is confronting retards like this and calling them out on their shit.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-19-23-11-58.png (262 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-19-23-11-58.png
262 KB, 1440x2560
How is this even a question?
>>
>>77890284

>calling them out for seeing reality and not spending hours everyday on a hugbox forum
>>
File: 1466277530277.jpg (50 KB, 700x390) Image search: [Google]
1466277530277.jpg
50 KB, 700x390
>>77890344
Dubbbbs confirm that youre a faggot
>>
File: 545702502_295x166.jpg (5 KB, 295x166) Image search: [Google]
545702502_295x166.jpg
5 KB, 295x166
>>77890563

NOT
>>
File: image.png (9 KB, 274x290) Image search: [Google]
image.png
9 KB, 274x290
>>77886896
>on a board that hates Jews
>worships a Jew God
>>
>>77887093
Because at the end of the day your election is gonna be rigged in favour of Hillary

Like trump could get 90% of the vote and still lose

Why do you think the fbi is basically ignoring her? She's the globalists hand picked candidate
>>
>>77890758
>this fucking meme again
>a fucking leaf
Australia is going to take their crown back, if this is the best you can do.
>>
>>77879052
wouldn't worry that much.
/pol/'s just been wrecked by shills the last couple weeks.
hell, I saw 5-6 threads about him losing on the frontpage a few times.
>>
>>77879052
>Why is Trump tanking in the polls?
He is not. This is concerntroll posting.

Stop responding, people.
>>
>>77889870
Here's my thoughts on Bernie
>old man
>probably won't live to see another election and even if it's too late for him to do a meaningful campaign
>supporters are very violent and fanatical
>he has literally nothing to lose
>taking it all the way to the primaries

I think Bernies plan is to pack that convention with his angry supporters and when they announce Hillary as the official nominee watch as they riot and spill some fucking blood. Honestly fingers crossed he may even kill the wicked witch himself

If Hillary dies we need to get the song "song song the witch is dead" and blast that shit from every rooftop
>>
>>77890758

Jesus comes and btfos all Jews for their Jewery, even cucks them for moneychanging in the fucking temple (how jewish). Jesus is actually their messiah that they've been waiting for, fucking raises people from the dead and they still don't believe him because his teachings mean they can't be cunts anymore.

The fact that there are still Jews and not Christians today is retarded.
>>
>>77879928
>flip flopping

Yep and Hilary has always held the beliefs she has this hour.

Top Kek
>>
>>77880678
they put that at th bottom of every article that mentions trump
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 640x226) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 640x226
>>77879052
Wow your such a fag. He's gaining ridiculously quick ever since Orlando. But the petty media won't report on it.
>>
>>77879982
What we should really all be concerned about is the possibility of a rigged election

>but muh skool teacher say it never can happen in a free counry

All the more reason to be on your fucking guard
>>
File: hillary clinton marriage.jpg (51 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
hillary clinton marriage.jpg
51 KB, 576x1024
>>77891217
This is the best part about that particular criticism.
>>
>>77891198
Christianity is a Jewish lie created to collapse the Roman Empire and cuck the white race

Literally the only evidence of anything in the bible is the fucking bible itself

Whatever most people need something to believe in to help them with their fear of death and questions of existence. Me I don't give a fuck what's coming is coming. As long as it's not Islam I don't give a shit. Just don't bitch at me for being too busy to go to church
>>
>>77880126
Who's gonna fight who?
>>
>>77891332
Can I ask a legitimate question since pic related?

Why the fuck are social """issues""" suck a big fuckig deal with this election? You can basically be whatever you want except a thief murderer or rapist in the States and have no legal discrimination against you. Fags racial minorities and the like are treated better than almost anywhere else in human history by the government. Literally the only tho g wrong is very isolated blown out of proportion by the media cases of people using mean words

Meanwhile the economy is in such shit that it's almost Great Depression 2.0 and globalism and actual tyranny that goes with it is growing day by day

That's what pisses me off to the core about most brainwashed dumb normie Americans, they care about and vote on non issues while the candidate that wants to tackle real issues is basically lied about and everyone believes those lies.

I don't know where you /pol/ Americans come from but you sure as hell aren't the dumb fat over emotionalized shits I see all over the media and facebooks basically worshipping Hillary like a god

The problem I think is emotion. 99% of fucking people still run on this out of date survival mechanism and go with their emotions instead of with facts and logic. That's how these candidates like Kolkata win even though the smart people know to fact check and go with the candidate who uses reason and logic the normies go for the candidate with the biggest emotional hugbox bullshit appeal
>>
>>77892281
Fuck I'm on phone it autocorrects and I'm mad

I meant to write "candidates like crooked Hillary"
>>
>>77879052
Nice shilling
Almost fell for it
>>
>>77879052
Polls are ment to sway a population through fear and belonging

>His votes speak for themselves

Don't buy into the poll bullshit where out of 2000 MizzU students who replied crap.

I've NEVER done a political poll, in fact most people haven't. NOBODY gives a fuck about polls aside from Lamestream Media Corps.
>>
File: 1466383620468.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1466383620468.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>le shill
>>
>>77892281
Have you ever seen a US political election before in your life?

The entire country goes collectively insane for about a year and a half, forgets common sense and decency, and ultimately decides who it wants to vote for by listening for the right noises on the social issues they give a shit about. It's calculated to be this way because if elections were decided on the basis of fiscal and foreign policy, Hillary and Donald would have been laughed out of the primaries.
>>
>>77879052
You mean (((polls)))
>>
If you thought the media was going to be on the side of Trump you're deluded. They're doing everything they possibly can to boost Hillary's numbers.

Republican primaries are an entirely different beast from the general election. To be a Republican you have to have a certain degree of distrust for the media. Now we're moving into the general and there's a large portion of the population that believes everything the media tells them.

The gay bar shooting for example the media managed to get it out of the news cycle after only two or three days. Even though it's the largest mass shooting in US history. It wasn't good for Hillary so it had to be buried as quickly as possible. Usually an event like this would get two weeks of coverage at the minimum. The Dylan Roof shooting where I think 7 people died got two weeks of coverage.

The media has been saturating the air with constant attacks on Trump and digging up old stories on him that they've covered before just in case people missed it the first time.

For Trump to be president he has to destroy the credibility of the media. He has to go all out and attack the media. If he just attacks Hillary they will quickly bury anything that makes he look bad. Hillary doesn't campaign much or give many interviews or speeches but she has the media to campaign for her. The media will play old footage of Hillary of on mute and explain to the audience for her of what she said. The sound of her voice turns off people so it has to be mute.

Trump isn't just running against the Democrats. He's running against the media too and Republicans standing by to stab him in the back. We'll find out if Trump has what it takes.
>>
>>77879052
I don't believe Trump will win, but it's still early to know anything. That is why i think we should ban polls, to keep people from bandwaggoning
>>
>>77879052
I feel the same way

Here's a disgusting body to make you feel worse
>>
>>77879928
>Literally
Enemy detected
>>
>>77892281
Possibly even worse, though, is that the "normie American" doesn't necessarily just vote on social issues with their emotions. Many if not most vote on partisan lines and platitudes without any regard to the candidate's actual platform or history.

Keep in mind, I'm a Trump supporter, by the way and more support is always welcome. But today I heard my grandfather hailing Trump as the second coming of Jesus who was going to kill all of the Muslims and fags and make America a safe place for our white children to walk the streets at night. A couple months ago he was saying the same thing about Jeb and calling Trump retarded, racist, a bully, etc. He's regularly called Obama the antichrist. His political opinion is based solely on the fact that he's a Republican and he's fighting the evil democrats.

A lot of people supporting Hillary are the same. She's fighting those redneck, bible-thumping, draconian Republicans and standing up for the common man! She says she's fighting Wall Street, so obviously she cares about me! She's a career politician, so she's obviously knows best for us!

As much as I love the idea of democracy and a people governed by the people, for the people, and of the people, this is exactly why America is so fucked. This false dichotomy that you're either with us or against us depending on which side you're on makes people easy to manipulate and just eat up whatever policies you give them because you're "on their side".

Even shit like the whole debate around Sanders and his free shit. Hardly anyone on either side of the debate will give any more thought to their argument than "well of course he has a plan to pay for it", "he'll tax the rich, duh", or "where does the money come from?".
>>
>>77879928

He should have more realistic goals like legalizing oral sex with doges and wolverines

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/canadas-ridiculous-ruling-that-oral-sex-with-animals-is-legal-shows-need-for-new-bestiality-laws
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.