[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Common Immigration Policy for Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 15
File: 1463785398189.png (374 KB, 919x407) Image search: [Google]
1463785398189.png
374 KB, 919x407
http://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=COM:2008:0359:FIN:EN:PDF

>Immigration into the EU is a reality.
>There are no reasons to believe that immigration flows will decrease.
>According to the latest population projections, by 2060, the working age population of the EU is projected to fall by almost 50 million even with continued net immigration similar to historical levels and by around 110 million without such immigration.
>In an open Europe with out internal borders, no Member State can manage immigration on its own.
>While to a certain extent immigration may help to alleviate the challenges arising from population ageing, it will play a more crucial role in helping to address future labour and skill shortages as well as to increase the EU's growth potential and prosperity, complementing ongoing structural reforms.
>Apart from the economic potential, immigration can also enrich European societies in terms of cultural diversity.
>However, the positive potential of immigration can only be realised if integration into host societies is successful. This requires an approach which does not only look at the benefit for the host society but takes also account of the interests of the immigrants: Europe is and shall continue to be a welcoming environment for those who have been granted the right to stay, be they labour immigrants, family members, students or persons in need of international protection.

Discuss.
>>
When are you hanging these people...
>>
jesus christ brexit MUST happen

dipshit inbred Scots are going to fuck up that opportunity and no other country will bother trying to leave the EU
>>
>>77821272
>as well as to increase the EU's growth potential and prosperity,
by importing unskilled 3rd worldlers, good thinking EU

ah, whatever.. my country is safe. Nobody in their right mind would want to immigrate here. The only way this could happen is if germany pays them gibsmedats for staying in croatia.
>>
Just take more of my sovereignty away sempai.
>>
>>77821583
>Nobody in their right mind would want to immigrate here.
Just you wait until Paris is a burning pile of rubble, all the blondes in Cologne have been used up and Milan has turned into a staging post for armed raids by Africans. They'll come then.
>>
>>77821675
they would have to work here mate. Some farmers offerd immigrants food and a stay for helping on farms, they politely declined and jumped on train to germany.
>>
>>77821272
The EU is the avowed enemy of the nation state, and is therefore at war with every one of it's own member states. Their collaborators, like Cox, wish to see White girls from Spain to Sweden, from Ireland to the Ukraine, impregnated by Africans and Muslims, and whether that is by rape or consent is a matter of indifference to them. They see this butchery of our youth as necessary to bring about a merged race, as per Kalergi's vision, that will allegedly prevent future European wars.

They simply cannot see that the are building the Islamic Calphate on behalf of Islam. And what is more, they will never see this no matter how obvious it becomes. It is against their "religion".* Their belief system can be deconstructed thus:

1. Nationalism is the cause of war, (It isn't, but that is what they believe) therefore nationalism must be destroyed.

2. Nationalism is caused by homogenous nation states. Therefore the homogenous nation state must be destroyed.

3. To destroy the homogenous nation state we must flood them with Africans and Muslims until they are destroyed racially forever.

So White girls will be raped in ever increasing numbers as they see this as a good thing in their world view. It will thus continue like this until either we are all under Sharia law or a military coup occurs, because the British will never take to the streets and the elites see our racial destruction by mass immigration and rape as a necessary means of destroying what they see as evil - us.
>>
You Brit lads better go out and vote instead of sitting on here shitposting on the day.
>>
>as well as to increase the EU's growth potential and prosperity

Not technically wrong.

But let's say we have 1,000 units to share among 100 people.

You'll have 10,000 units to share among 10,000 people.

So yay, more units.....but there's less for you unless you're in the elite.
>>
>>77821272
I'd be cool with this common immigration policy if that immigration policy was anti-immigration
>>
>>77821272
>increase the EU's growth potential and prosperity

Growth isn't infinite. Why do all these ideas rely on infinite growth?
>>
File: 82e7eOE.gif (954 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
82e7eOE.gif
954 KB, 400x300
>>77821358
first post is best post
>>
UK, don't you fuck up Brexit, the continent is sinking.

(you will)
>>
File: juncker-611x210.jpg (31 KB, 611x210) Image search: [Google]
juncker-611x210.jpg
31 KB, 611x210
Let's have another referendum and let's have the EU ignore the outcome yet again.
>>
>>77821868
its liberal bizzaro world, they also believe we have infinite resources (like land for example)
>>
>>77821771
>they would have to work here mate
What's Croatia going to do when about 20,000,000 Arab and African men, armed with the weapons they looted out west, come to town? The best you could hope for is a heroic last stand for your people.
>>
>>77822038
it will be glorious, with US and godemperor Trump backing us up with equipment we will once again prevent the islamisation of Europe.
>>
File: gmowtxlpb2k8_wd640.jpg (32 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
gmowtxlpb2k8_wd640.jpg
32 KB, 640x360
This shit isn't going to stand.
>>
>>77822038
>fuggees loot weapons
>come back to croatia
just get of this board shill, back to full/autism/
>>
File: IS-Defense-03.jpg (995 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IS-Defense-03.jpg
995 KB, 1920x1080
>>77822038
>What's Croatia going to do when about 20,000,000 Arab and African men, armed with the weapons they looted out west, come to town?

There's a video game based on exactly that.

Spoilers: You win.
>>
File: 1464432551768.png (735 KB, 1280x692) Image search: [Google]
1464432551768.png
735 KB, 1280x692
>>77821272
>future labour and skill shortages
of with there are absolutely none you cheap fucking kikes

>to decrease the EU's growth potential and prosperity, preventing desperately needed structural reforms, for a few more years of easy money and to please our foreign overlords
>ftfy

>immigration can also enrich European societies in terms of cultural diversity.
yeah, all those terrorist attacks, honor killings, rapes and murders feel really enriching, I just wish the fat cats of Brussels and their buddies in fiance in industry would get some of it

>integration into host societies is successful
which isn't working and never will, since there are to many "refugees" at once and there are no serious attempt to integrate them nor will there ever be.

>his requires an approach which does not only look at the benefit for the host society but takes also account of the interests of the immigrants
read: immigrants are more important to us than the current inhabitants, we will crash this continent with no survivors

>Europe is and shall continue to be a welcoming environment for those who have been granted the right to stay, be they labour immigrants, family members, students or persons in need of international protection.
until pic related starts happening
>>
>>77822538
fuck, pic related needs to happen faster. I dont want to fight wars when I'm old man.
>>
File: 3ab.jpg (16 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
3ab.jpg
16 KB, 280x280
>Run a ponzi scheme to funnel free monies to the boomer generation and the elites
>Shit, we fucked up our population too much and drained them of all they had
>I know, we'll just import more, the pyramid scheme must grow even taller

Literally the definition of short term gains (for them, not you) by fucking over long term prosperity.

I want off this ride. Will the US take me?
>>
>>77822697
how can you give two goals away against czechia ananas brother
>>
looking at all the poor young people from spain and portugal I believe we are better off getting their education up instead of inviting completely uneducated apes from the middle east and africa.
>>
>>77821272
So saddening to read this shit.
>>
>>77822038
We handled it for 500 years, we'll do it in the future too.
>>
>>77821272
Close the border. Thanks no receit.
>>
File: cec8d997663f86d5e2ac.jpg (105 KB, 943x646) Image search: [Google]
cec8d997663f86d5e2ac.jpg
105 KB, 943x646
>>77823372
the first one is due to modric being out of the game, the second one is because of happenings in croatian corner of the stadium.

many people dislike our national team, because its lead by corrupt people who destroyed our national soccer leage and make money by selling top players to european clubs.
>>
File: 53559.jpg (30 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
53559.jpg
30 KB, 400x300
>>77822038
>What's Croatia going to do
Call us
>>
>>77821272
''No''
>>
>>77823803
You always play nice football though.
>>
>>77823892
>tfw US supported Croatia and Russian supported Serbia unite to liberate islam countries like Germany, France and Sweden
>>
>>77823454
would be a much better option

but no we need to import masses of degenerates instead of giving other europeans ,who are struggling against one of the highest youth unemployment rates in europe, a fair chance
>>
>>77824025
its very annoying to watch for me
>create so many unrealized chances.

I miss this little brazilian gypsie so much, why did Britain have to destroy him like that??
>>
If the EU sucks, it is because the users are the ones who suck.
>>
>>77824065
It's gonna happen, brother.
The universe will reward us for our suffering eventually.
>>
File: kees.jpg (7 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
kees.jpg
7 KB, 279x181
>>77823454
>>77824209
>be EU of Germany
>invade other countries with endless Kapital
>force other countries into changing their sytems and hardware
>give them some nice roads so you can drive your profit out of those ountries more easily (literally)
>aw, those poor jobless southern europeans

can't make this shit up fambalam

>>77824269
anglos are not to be trusted
>>
File: 2016-06-19_10.09.06.jpg (243 KB, 1075x868) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-19_10.09.06.jpg
243 KB, 1075x868
Websites are prepping to wipe out History that's sad to other races
>>
>>77824610
I still cant understand why import-based countries (like Greece, Italy, Spain) would join European Monetary Union (accept euro)..

Having your own currency is automatic trade regulator and can protect your industry from more productive countries like Germany.

There are only two reasons I can think off:
>stupid politicians in mentioned countries
>corrupt politicans
>>
File: 1465531852353.gif (2 MB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
1465531852353.gif
2 MB, 350x250
>>77824892
Why not both?
>>
>>77821272
>future labour and skill shortages
Spain alone could solve any kind of labour shortage in the entire continent.
>>
>diversity
>integration
Why does no one see that these things are mutually exclusive.
Integration necessarily implies cultural homogeneity.
>>
>>77825004
this, most european countries have high youth unemployement.

and our youth is definately more qualified than """"docktors and rocket scientists"""" from syria
>>
You know what? Replace all the mudshits and nignogs with the Chinese and I'm totally fine with the immigration.
>>
as if this sunday was not depressing enough, get a load of this cuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA
>>
>>77821272
>A Common Immigration Policy for Europe
Yes. We have been waiting for this. It will totally solve all problems. Now, pardon me, I have to kill somebody (me).
Good luck sirs.
>>
I think a great deal of damage could be done to the Left if the term "population replacement" were to be used instead of mass immigration for describing what is happening.
In the same way the "political correctness" or "social justice warriors" have become quite well-known terms, "population replacement" might as well, and it would immediately redpill people.

This is population replacement. Europeans are being replaced by non-Europeans.
>>
>>77821272
I have no problem with immigration of skilled people from non-Muslim countries if these people have a skin color other than black or brown.
>>
>>77821272
>it will play a more crucial role in helping to address future labour and skill shortages as well as to increase the EU's growth potential and prosperity, complementing ongoing structural reforms.

You see why the elites want mass immigration. It basically means they stay rich, or get richer. Western growth is currently benefiting the 1% and the 1% alone. They want to keep it going no matter the cost, no matter if they completely destroy middle-class, stable Europe in the process.

Western Europe and the Anglosphere are already lost. We must pray that these people do not turn central and eastern Europe into mass migration nightmares as well.
>>
>>77821790
>They see this butchery of our youth as necessary to bring about a merged race, as per Kalergi's vision, that will allegedly prevent future European wars.

This makes no sense
>import people who do nothing but commit crimes, including rape, robs, fight
>overrun the majority of the local population with them
>this somehow prevents future wars

BREXIT LADS
>>
>>77821272
These are just blatant lies fresh from Bilderberg.
>>
>>77827876
This will and could never happen in Eastern Europe, because their peoples are immune to sjw cancer.
>>
>>77827465
The "funniest" thing is that it's freely visible on the UN website.
They don't even care to hide that.
>>
File: 1414130085156.jpg (62 KB, 386x305) Image search: [Google]
1414130085156.jpg
62 KB, 386x305
>>77821272
>This requires an approach which does not only look at the benefit for the host society but takes also account of the interests of the immigrants:

IT SAYS IT FLATLY - THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE EUROPEAN PEOPLE
>>
>>77828935
you wouldnt believe. older people (who still watch news via TV and consume lots of propaganda) are weirdly sympathetic to immigration.

even my father, I have to red pill him over and over again.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.