[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aboriginals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 56
Are abos closer to humans or apes? Can they even be considered human? (scientifically) or are they a smart ape-like species?
>>
>>77795641
apes with a human body
>>
>>77795641
Why does Australia keep letting these niggers in??
>>
Even an ape would be ashamed if their child came out abo.
>>
File: abos.jpg (36 KB, 421x277) Image search: [Google]
abos.jpg
36 KB, 421x277
The future is now.
>>
>be duh abodiganee
>wake up
>do moondance
>realise it day
>sniff a litre of petrol
>go to da dreamland
>dots and lizards errywhere
>go back to reality
>rob a pub
>blame it on whites
>"our country first duh"
British colonisation was the best thing that has ever happened to this fucking dingo island
>>
>>77799663
they never left
>>
>>77795641
They're human fossils. They look like what humans looked like 60000 years ago.
>>
>>77800080

>YFW the dot paintings only came after the whites did, they were pushed by white men to help the coons have culture.

Not a single cave painting uses dots.

The one thing they are known for artistically is a white mans idea.
>>
If they had died out pre contact, science would regard them as a primitive subspecies
>>
I was done a long time ago
>>
can any strayans tell me if abos are less human that regular niggers?
>>
>>77799663

They were cast out of the areas above Australia, lowest of the low sub humans. DNA results show blood heritage to around India.

Actual poo in loos but 40,000 years old of never pooing in loos.

Or making fire
Or growing crops
Or making dwellings
Or domesticating animals

Or literally doing anything at all but existing poorly.
>>
>>77800070
This was my first thought too.
>>
>>77800401

By a huge amount, our only saving grace is they can't get a hold of guns as easy as your niggers.

Though if they did they would only kill eachother over smokes and money.
>>
Pre Humans breed with Neanderthals what resulted in superior races of Whites and Yellows.

Other group fucked Homo Erectus. Not a good idea.
>>
>>77800383
I knew it all along. Aussies on /pol/ are all abo scum.
>pic related
>>
>>77800080
How do you resist putting your aussiecock into those?
>>
>>77800401
They're a lot worse. You're lucky you've got Africans instead. Aboriginals are animals, barely human, if at all. We've had to try and introduce them to society for the last 200 years, but they will never coincide. The only method is to continually dilute them. Beasts from another time.
>>
I fucking hate how we have to apologize to these incompetent fuckwits and now we've got to treat their culture as if it's a god send.

When I was in high school they were treating the shit that happened to the kids in the 50s/60s as if it was the fucking Holocaust.
>>
>>77800222
This is actually true. White people taught abos how to paint they just used to smear mud on their bodies or trace their hands with mud on a cave wall. But that was as far as they ever got.
>>
Closer to Africans.
>>
>>77800935
You might think I'm a bad person for this, but I don't really feel bad for people who all grow up looking like the ugliest person in the country.
>>
>>77800254
They wouldn't have been remembered at all.

The only reason they didn't die out is they were isolated from actual humans. As soon as they came in contact with humans they were wiped out.
>>
File: wat (4).png (115 KB, 636x440) Image search: [Google]
wat (4).png
115 KB, 636x440
>>77795641
Not long ago I told a friend
>if the neanderthal would still exist in his pure form today, people would consider him human and you would be a racist for disagreeing

>"wow anon that's really stupid neanderthals aren't real humans like us xD"

>but africans and aboriginals are?
>hfw
>>
>>77800812
I wouldn't go so far to say they are worse than niggers. Niggers are a far bigger problem than abos. Abos are too stupid and weak to be a real problem. They are a joke. I'm actually glad we have abos instead of niggers. Niggers are nothing but trouble but abos are basically just nothing.
>>
>>77800454
But the ancestors of the abbos knew how to sail. They've actually devolved from 40,000 year old poo in loos. Pretty pathetic.
>>
File: 1465800457993.jpg (45 KB, 402x473) Image search: [Google]
1465800457993.jpg
45 KB, 402x473
>>77801180
cool it with the divisive language, hans. we're all one genus, the homo genus.

if there was interbreeding between humans and neanderthals resulting in viable offspring then aren't we effectively the same species?
>>
Fuck man, as stupid as they may be there's no way that I could invent a stick that comes back when you throw it
>>
>>77801300
But at least the niggers have talent and can make a name for themselves. What do the abos have? Absolutely nothing. They spent 40,000 years drawing shit on rocks and dreaming.
>>
>>77801300
Good point. I meant economically, but its still nothing in comparison. We're lucky that our ancestors culled and diluted them enough. Its still a huge issue because bogans everywhere are claiming benefits without real proof.
>>
Australian Aboriginals produce the most beautiful music known to man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

If you disagree your rayciss.
>>
>>77801180

>implying neanderthals were stupid.

They offered a lot when the populations encountered, they had bigger brains, all the traits of culture and so forth.
Its a very stereotyped thing, yet more and more recent scientific discoveries show us they were likely smarter, just lower reproduction and lower aggression/physical prowess. (History repeats itself eh?).

Mixing with denisovans and neanderthals is what created europeans and asians, both without argument, smarter and more capable than the populations with no admixture (Subsaharan/islanders).
>>
>>77801711
Way to ruin a song. Its a bit like rap segments in otherwise good music.
>>
>>77795641

Scientifically speaking, Aborigines are part of homo sapiens sapiens, and thus are humans like the rest of us. Neanderthals are hominids, but not humans because they are homo neanderthalensis (a different species)
>>
So quick question, considering how fucking stupid Abos are, who are the fuckwits "fighting" for their rights?

Also, why haven't you guys made an Abo zoo yet?
>>
File: qtjap.jpg (150 KB, 548x800) Image search: [Google]
qtjap.jpg
150 KB, 548x800
>>77801180
This. Imagine a world where humans and neanderthals were constantly at war up until this very day. Them being killed/assimilated was the best thing that ever happened to us.
>>
>>77801745
I agree with your statement. I never tried to downplay the neanderthal. Other people do. Pretending to be so much more advanced than the subhuman neanderthal. All while preaching about real subhumans (africans, abos) being absolutely equal to us in all regards. I just hate this hypocrisy.
>>
File: 1345619002968.png (26 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
1345619002968.png
26 KB, 399x399
>>77802186
>why haven't you guys made an Abo zoo yet?

But they have, it's called "Australia".
>>
>>77801996
taxonomy and systematics does my head in
if populations of homo sapiens and homo neanderthalensis were interbreeding, producing viable offspring (as evidenced by modern human genotypes), then aren't we the same species?
>>
>>77801522
Are all cats the same species just because they can all interbreed?

You should have been at Port Arthur, cunt.
>>
>>77802186
Jews, who else. They hate Christianity and support every abomination, so their master Satan can harvest more souls.
Look how they lied about Maoris just to lay a tribute on Christians: http://www.nzherald.co.nz/northern-advocate/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503450&objectid=11086095
>>
>>77795641
>>77800177
>>77800812
They can interbreed with us so they're the same species i.e. Homo sapiens. However it wouldn't surprise me if they're different from our sub-species, Homo sapiens sapiens, and this wasn't researched or publicised due to being a bigoted hatefact. (Other sub-species are known like Homo sapiens idaltu.)

Thing is, high IQ is *maladaptive* for survival in the outback. Abos are consistently 2 standard deviations less intelligent that Caucasoid whites, but they thrive in that environment whereas many of us would be dead within a couple of weeks. If you define intelligence as mental adaptation to maximise evolutionary fitness, they are in effect "more intelligent" unless we cheat by bringing some of our technology with us.

Because we are Fucking White Males, we tend to think that evolution will naturally drive towards greater intelligence. (A lot of early sci-fi is particularly guilty of this trope, with 5 year old kids coming home from Advanced Calculus in Latin classes etc.) However big brains use a lot of energy, and in the outback food and water are restricted. Capacity for abstract thought like those MENSA 3D shape rotation puzzles is of little to no survival value, and being too inquisitive means you'll pick up one of the million things in Australia that are incredibly venomous / poisonous / both. Much better to think in the straightforward and uncomplicated way of an abo. You see the same lack of capacity for abstract thought in black African tribes like the Zulu, though not to the same extent.
>>
>>77801996
The case is turning, they may always be regarded as sapien-sapien, but they're lost in time. Scientists have been academically blocked from researching this, and its shameful.
>>
>>77802489
that is literally the most prominent and biologically significant definition of species you thick cunt
>species
>a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding
>>
File: Cleverman-Soundtrack[1].jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Cleverman-Soundtrack[1].jpg
16 KB, 300x300
Dingos need to explain this

>Cleverman is an Australian-New Zealand-American television drama series based on an original concept by Ryan Griffen. The series premiered on 1 June 2016 on SundanceTV in the United States and on ABC in Australia the following day.[1]

>The six-part drama series reimagines several stories of the Aboriginal Dreaming in a modern, superheroic context, and reflects on racism, asylum seekers and border protection.[2] Its central story revolves around two estranged indigenous brothers who are forced together to fight for their own survival when one of them is passed the mantle of the "Cleverman". Creatures from the Dreaming also feature in the series' real world dystopian landscape.[3]

>The Cleverman is an important figure in many Australian Aboriginal cultures. Series creator Ryan Griffen describes the Cleverman as "like the Pope of the Dreamtime ... the conduit between the present and the Dreaming".[6] The version in the television series combines many Cleverman traditions from different Aboriginal nations to create a superheroic version, with powers relating to the Dreaming's connection to past, present and future.[7]
>>
>>77795641
lowest IQ in the world and gorillas are prettier
https://youtu.be/EsZ11VVdP_M
>>
>>77801558
They didn't either. The returning Boomerang was invented by a white guy. The original Boomerangs were just hard sticks they threw at each other.
>>
>>77802607
So you're telling me that a Lion is the same species as Domestic Short Hair? You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>77802790
The Cleverman is actually just someone with an IQ over 75
>>
File: stylish but illegal monkey.png (292 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
stylish but illegal monkey.png
292 KB, 500x374
>>77801180
>>77801745
>>77802209
>>77802303
In a similar vein there's a movement to give closely related hominids like Chimpanzees and Gorillas actual "human rights". It sort of makes sense in that chimps outpace human development for the first few years, so they're kind of like retarded children, but I think the people advocating for this aren't aware of how high the legal husbandry standards are now especially for using them in any kind of research. Apart from the part where we can own them in (sufficiently nice and natural-seeming) captivity, they almost have human rights already.
>>
>>77801745
>physical prowess.
Mate physically Neanderthals were scary as fuck, their dna is likely why whites rain supreme in alot of martial arts and strength competitions.
>>
>>77795641
>Can they even be considered human (scientifically)
100% human. The defining characteristic to determine if any species is the same is whether or not. For example a donkey and horse can mate and produce a mule. Mules however cannot breed and this is why donkeys and horses are different, whereas German Shepards can breed with Pugs and their offspring will be healthy can can reproduce, in fact mongrel dogs are usually healthier than their 'purebred' counterparts.

People who are half Aboriginal and half european (or asian or whatever) are healthy and fully capable of reproducing. In fact people with part Aboriginal ancestry have the highest birthright in the nation.
>>
Just a stupid question, but are lions and tigers the same species? Because they can reproduce, producing ligers and such.
>>
>>77803093
no, because they don't:
a) sexually select for each other
b) produce viable offspring
they aren't interbreeding populations.

however, a great dane and a bulldog are considered to be the same species because they can mate with each other and produce fertile puppies

why are you getting triggered by the actual definition of a word?

perhaps you should take a high school biology class
>>
File: 1463334208446.gif (3 MB, 337x337) Image search: [Google]
1463334208446.gif
3 MB, 337x337
>>77801065
kek i love it
>>
>>77795641
Are there actually any nice looking abo girls?
>>
>>77803356
Homo Sapiens could produce viable offspring with Neaderthals, this does no make Neanderthals Human.
>>
>>77803417
>don't produce viable offspring

Yes they do. And the only reason they don't select for each other is location and size differences.

Sorry that you're too fucked up from the Abbo DNA. Maye your ancestors shouldn't have fucked literal apes.
>>
>>77803535
>Maye your ancestors shouldn't have fucked literal apes.
lmao
>>
>>77803525

Full bloods, no

once you mix it down to the point that you can't tell there is any abo in there then yes.

But there has never been in the history of abos a attractive full blood
>>
File: 1465977853716.jpg (86 KB, 759x811) Image search: [Google]
1465977853716.jpg
86 KB, 759x811
>>77803412
ligers and ligons are rarely fertile, so the answer is "kind of but not really". species is only a decent classification when you're comparing two extremes. i suppose you could think of speciation as a spectrum rather than something strictly and concisely defined. there's actually several definitions of species, but the one we're referring to is the most common.

>>77803535
>Yes they do
[citation needed]
why are you getting so flustered over a dictionary
>>
saw this video a few months ago of some lunatic white transwomxn aussie playing piano while a grimy old abo had a stick solo behind her anyone know where i can find it?
>>
>>77803531
There's really only speculation to support that. Sharing genetics does not mean we are some sorta Neaderthal-Cromag hybrid.

>>77803525
Yes, some are even pop stars.
>>
>>77803825
It's already been posted in the thread you fuckwit.
>>
>>77803960
>There's really only speculation to support that

No? Human and Neanderthal interbreeding is conclusively proven.
>>
>>77804027
sorry i'm being rama rama today this unleaded is some heavy shit
>>
>>77795641
>Can they even be considered human? (scientifically)
Yeah, seeing as you can produce viable offspring (fertile offspring) with them.
>>
ABOS ARE LIKE WOGS, ITS SO HARD TO TELL WHOS MALE AND WHOS FEMALE
UGLY CUNTS LIKE WOGS AND SMELL LIKE WOG SHIT
>>
Abos catch flies in bottles then use the bottles as vibrators...true story
>>
>>77802538
holy shit. i think i just finally got redpilled. thanks dude and i mean that both sincerely and sarcastically.

mfw this makes perfect sense
>>
>>77804125
Define viable. They continually reproduce weak humans within the natural order. If you want your people to die out, keep in concentrated, scum.
>>
>>77804080
Learn to science. It can almost never be conclusively proven
http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/genetics/ancient-dna-and-neanderthals/interbreeding
> The relationship between modern humans and archaic hominins, particularly Neanderthals, has been the subject of much debate.
> The draft sequence of the Neanderthal genome provides more evidence that interbreeding between Neanderthals and modern humans may have occurred.
>provides evidence
>may have

Yeah it's likely. It's not conclusively proven and may never be.
>>
They are just as human, biologically, as any other person on the planet. You're either trolling or retarded.
>>
>>77795696
>abos
>human body

A parody of the human body, at best
>>
>>77804344
he already defined viable in his post
>fertile
that is the biological definition of viable offspring. if it can live and breathe and fuck to reproduce itself, then it is considered viable.
>>
>>77795641
they're just another primitive tribe. leave them alone desu. we've colonized too much it's time to j u s t l i v e
>>
>>77795641

Jesus Christ from the thumbnails I literally thought they were monkeys! What a shocker.
>>
>>77795641

Are there any youtube videos of aborigines who have been "integrated" into Australian society (ie not living out on abo reservations huffing glue)?

I have heard about abos being primitive but never met or seen one talk.
>>
They are a beautiful people with a rich cultural heritage and some would argue a much more advanced form of civilization than Europeans. They had transcended the need for material items and could function in harmony with nature.
What they had pre-invasion is pretty much what the end goal is of the new "green" and "sustainable" future we are all working towards in the developed world.
>>
>>77804390
Here's another paper I found that suggests the 4% of DNA we share with Neanderthals is because of shared linage with homo Erectus. They do however leave open the possibility of interbreeding too.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378111913007567
>>
>>77802538
On the Zulu thing, this is what really annoys me.

Black supremacists and white guilt brit-cucks for some reason regard the Zulus with respect, Shaka in particular.

But if you actually look at his life, and what he did, he was a savage.
His 2 greatest inventions were literally FLANKING, the most obvious tactic to ever exist, and ACTUALLY USING YOUR SPEAR TO KILL THE OTHER NIGNOGS RATHER THAN DANCING

wow greatest military tactician to ever exist, truly better than Alexander or Napoleon. Sick fuck couldn't even keep his family in line.
>>
>>77804494
You're retarded. Longevity of a species is above everything. Have some half-cast kids, and you may as well shoot your father. Disgusting cunt. You're integrating genes that should not have any association with Caucasians. Spit on your ancestors you cuck.
>>
File: 1465996887415.jpg (130 KB, 550x734) Image search: [Google]
1465996887415.jpg
130 KB, 550x734
>>77804943
you're literally getting angry over the dictionary definition for an arbitrary system of classification. that's not even a strawman argument, i'm not even sure what you're getting at.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Species_problem
http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/evo_41
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/species
>>
File: 144006356659.jpg (29 KB, 287x269) Image search: [Google]
144006356659.jpg
29 KB, 287x269
>>77803960
>Yes, some are even pop stars.
K den
>>
>>77804738
You now realise you can reduce any deified military figure to a similar caricature.

>>77804943
>Spit on your ancestors
The incredible projecting of your post aside, fucking exotic women was a primary motivator for many renaissance era explorers.
>>
>>77803051
That is an oversimplification of the totality of Australian Aboriginal culture. Despite the fact that they were isolated from the rest of the world they managed to produce a plethora of innovative technological and cultural inventions. A list of their contributions includes the boomerang, a stick with angled shape and asymmetrical curves that makes use of one of the most complicated principles of aerodynamics, asymmetrical lift, the woomera, another uniquely Aboriginal invention that uses leverage to allow a spear to be thrown up to three times further, thermoplastic resins, weirs and fish traps, firestick farming, water bags, stone and glass tools, toys and the didgeridoo, a traditional music organ which is thought to be the world's oldest musical instrument.
>>
>>77803356
Being able to produce with another is what separates species from other species

However, we also accept subspecies, when an organism has specifically adapted to different geographic and ecological conditions. Wolves and Dogs can breed, they're both canines, but they're not the same subspecies because Dogs have measurable differences in behaviour and morphology (permanent state of adolescence, neoteny, shorter snouts)

Why can we not apply this to Humans?
Abos had been geographically isolated from the rest of Homo Sapiens for 40,000 years, which is 30,000 years more than the separation of wolves and dogs (caused by domestication 10,000 years ago) and the geographical and ecological differences between normal humans and abos are far greater than the differences between domesticated Mesolithic Dog and wolves.

They've clearly adapted differently and shouldn't be considered the same as us.
>>
File: 1732.jpg (72 KB, 620x749) Image search: [Google]
1732.jpg
72 KB, 620x749
>>77805277
I typed in middle aged german woman and this was the first result.
>>
>>77795641
Maybe we've been doing it wrong all this time and god wants us to live like abos
>>
>>77805345
You can't compare dogs/wolves to humans. Dogs are fertile at 1 year of age and produce litters of 4 or more pups.

Humans aren't fertile until 13 and rarely produce more than one offspring at a time. We also sexually select unlike dogs which as yous ay have been domesticated and breeding on our command for 10,000 years.

If they'd been separated 150,000 years, maybe you'd have a point but Aboriginals do not have measurable differences in behaviour, morphology and anatomy to other humans. They are human.
>>
>>77805293
I'm sorry mate but the Romans and Greeks figured out how to actually use spears and swords thousands of years before Shaka came along and taught his fellow nignogs to shorten the shaft and elongate the head so it could actually penetrate the enemy.

Bull and Horns ISN'T A DIFFICULT CONCEPT. HAMMER AND ANVIL WAS CONCEIVED LITERALLY 2000 YEARS BEFORE.

Shaka is only "noble" or "clever" relative to the abject retards he commanded.

Not even close to Napoleon. Sorry lad.
>>
>>77800401
Abos make our Negroes look like the KANGZ they claim they wuz
>>
>>77805681
No, but Australia as a continent is much different to literally everywhere else, with a much different range of animals and geography.

I personally think natural selection would have pushed them more strongly in a certain direction.

They score consistently 2 standard deviations below whites on IQ tests, have smaller statures than whites, and have a limited concept of personal property and their social dynamics are simplified to point of being chimplike.

I think they're sufficiently different to classify differently as Homo Sapiens Australinea but then scientific research into this is effectively blocked because it's racist.
>>
File: middle aged australian woman.jpg (137 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
middle aged australian woman.jpg
137 KB, 940x627
>>77805368
2 can play this game mate
>>
Aboriginals are literal Aryans

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tSNvfk0zFNc
>>
>>77795641
>Are abos closer to humans or apes?
They're fully human, just very inbred.
>>
File: race IQ differences cartoon jews.png (131 KB, 1000x1339) Image search: [Google]
race IQ differences cartoon jews.png
131 KB, 1000x1339
>>77802538
>>77804273
Salt Plains Indians are another good example :
>Hey guys living in a hot desert doesn't suck hard enough, I can still find drinkable water :(
>I know, let's live in this one where the ground is made of fucking salt

Almost everyone immediately got the fuck out of there, but they felt that was too much like giving up, which is something they don't do. Apparently they have to catch desert lizards, known for being small, lightning fast and superbly camouflaged, to get enough water to survive each day. The lack of energy in the environment makes them "straightforward" thinkers and few in number, but you'll be glad if you have one on your side in a fight.
>>
>>77806101
those comments... they're literally going "why didn't you include any full-blooded aboriginals" and haven't quite made the connection
>>
>>77795641
Not going to lie OP I thought they were a group of albino gorillas from the thumbnail before coming into this thread. Thanks /pol/
>>
>>77806035
>They score consistently 2 standard deviations below whites on IQ tests
Not relevant, IQ tests are more or less meaningless.

>have smaller statures than whites
Not relevant, stature is a product of health, wellbeing and environment. For example the dutch used to be the shortest people in Europe, now they're the tallest.
At the time of the American war of Independence Americans were 10cm taller than the British.

>have a limited concept of personal property
Cultural dynamics that stem from widely different worldveiws are not biological.

>their social dynamics are simplified to point of being chimplike.
Not only is this an inaccurate, simplistic and insulting characterisation of Aboriginal social dynamics but you're still making the erroneous link between biology and society. I suppose you're a different species to impoverished chavs? There are plenty of examples of "full blooded" Aboriginal men and women that accepted and adapted to British colonial culture. Hell check out this guy, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neville_Bonner he was elected to parliament for our conservative party.
>>
>>77803535
A fucking burger is trying to do science against an Australian? It's hilarious that you're getting pissy over a DEFINITION.
>>
>>77806727
>erroneous link between biology and society.

>>They score consistently 2 standard deviations below whites on IQ tests
>Not relevant, IQ tests are more or less meaningless.

>IQ tests are not relevant

spot the abo
>>
File: tmp_2467-1466301386242161606749.jpg (158 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2467-1466301386242161606749.jpg
158 KB, 800x820
>>77806727
Stop ruining the thread. It's fun to be racist.
>>
Why hasn't anyone posted abbo skulls? Literally all you need to see to conclude that they're sub human. At least niggers are 99% human
>>
File: 1465664142301.jpg (451 KB, 870x960) Image search: [Google]
1465664142301.jpg
451 KB, 870x960
>>77806727
>IQ tests are more or less meaningless
>>
I dunno if this has been posted as I'm on my smartphone, but can someone post that one video of a guy playing the piano in a duet with an aboriginal couple?

The one when people usually shit and poss themselves as the aboriginal guys can't even remember when to sing, or how to sing?
>>
Not really. They are a different evolutionary path.
>>
>>77808964
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
>>
>>77808983
Chimpanzees are a different evolutionary path homeboy and they ain't human
>>
>>77809109

Thanks, senpai!
>>
File: just leaving this here.png (62 KB, 737x589) Image search: [Google]
just leaving this here.png
62 KB, 737x589
>>77795641
Aboriginals will be almost half of NT's population by 2040, kek
>>
>>77809109
>I was just about to ask for this video.

Thank you! This is one of the biggest fails I've ever seen.

>two hobo abos on Lysol laugh at themselve while hork
>>
File: rtr2ywn3[1].jpg (1 MB, 3156x1908) Image search: [Google]
rtr2ywn3[1].jpg
1 MB, 3156x1908
>all these anons that haven't seen what goes on in the remote communities
It's pretty bad. Honestly not sure how they get away with it.

I work for a large /out/doorsman guide company that works all through Australia. Usually we work with Engineers, Scientists and such in the desert looking for oil, minerals or other natural resources. And occasionally with miners or large mining operations. We basically operate as survival experts and guides since a lot of the places we go don't have civilisation for hundreds of km's.
Occasionally though, we'll get work from aids workers and doctors who go to remote Aboriginal communities to do medical work since a lot of Aboriginals dislike going to doctors or whatever else.
Things I see on a daily basis when I do this work;
>9 year old to 14 year old children that are pregnant and already have several children from their Fathers, uncles or even brothers
>newly built houses that have been completely trashed, from shit and blood and whatever else smeared all over the walls to government issued cars given to the Aboriginals for their remote travel torched on fire
>Carry gun on-site at all times if female doctors around, even if these doctors are ugly, fat, or 300 years old, because someone will try and rape them
>put up tents near cars on-site and keep medical supplies near doctor work place because they will be stolen or broken
>gang violence. this one here happens a lot. I once saw a gang called "The Celine Dion Sluts" comprised of only Aboriginal women walking around town with makeshift prison weapons
>all Aboriginal communities (even ones inside major cities) or places with a majority Aboriginal population will have signs all around saying, "Alcohol Free Zone"
Fun times.

Pic not really related. I was in a place called Wagga Wagga a few years back. And there was a lot of Flooding. Which caused the majority of the Spider Population to Migrate. That stuff on the ground is spiders and spider webbing. Not snow.
>>
File: straya.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
straya.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>77804344
>Define viable.
I all ready did, you illiterate shitposter.
>>77804943
>You're retarded. Longevity of a species is above everything.
They managed to survive in a deserted shithole for 40k years with stone age tools. Obviously they are very well physically adapted to their environment and intelligence is not everything that matters. Crocodiles are stupid as fuck and yet they stayed practically the same for 55 millions years and they don't seem to manage to get along just fine now. If the Europeans never sent their degenerates and and convicts to Australia i am sure they would still be running around in the bush, throwing sticks at animals and surviving just fine.

>Have some half-cast kids, and you may as well shoot your father. Disgusting cunt. You're integrating genes that should not have any association with Caucasians
I never encouraged miscegenation.

>pit on your ancestors you cuck.
>Australian
>being proud of his ancestors
topfuckingkek, i almost died of laughter.
>>
File: natives are noble.png (197 KB, 617x1404) Image search: [Google]
natives are noble.png
197 KB, 617x1404
>>77802538
>However big brains use a lot of energy, and in the outback food and water are restricted.
Good post my anglo friend. Finally some one who understands that pointing that IQ alone doesn't mean everything. They are obviously well adapted to their environment. Though luck that they got colonized and that the white man introduced them to their vehicles staple food.
>>
Boong is my favourite racial slur
>>
>>77810733
>Finally some one who understands that IQ alone doesn't mean everything.*
>>
>>77795641
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNHl3dmpWBE

>White "people"
>>
File: 1466259536075.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1466259536075.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
>>77810138
>The narrative is that natives (of any kind) are people of the Earth and they live in more noble traditional ways

>The reality is they are drug addicted pedophiles that destroy all of the homes and various other provisions they are given for free

Yes, I work with Indians in Washington state doing natural resource investigations, most commonly involving fish, fuckin natives are the scum of the Earth and they can't go 10 minutes without railing a line of meth or raping their daughters.
>>
>>77811865
thats because the white men have debased the noble savages and reduced them to barbarism
>>
File: 1465778869366.jpg (238 KB, 750x403) Image search: [Google]
1465778869366.jpg
238 KB, 750x403
>>77811865
I mean seriously, I was working on the Lummi Indian Reservation and I was completing an investigation that spanned about 8 weeks which of course yielded no formal charges after I filed my findings because it would be too difficult to fight them in court because they would just cry for a year about "muh oppressive white man destroyed muh culture"

Anyway, they had JUST delivered about 20 trailers for people to live in from the BIA (Bureau of Indian Affairs) and they were "nice" double wides. Well I go to leave weeks later and literally all of them had the windows busted out and probably 8 of them had either the front or the back door ripped off. Natives are savage animals that should have been completely eradicated.
>>
>>77805345
>>77805216

Just posting to agree with you and show that not all burgers are as ignorant as that other guy.
>>
>>77812024
I hope you're memeing because they've been savage animals for fuckin thousands of years. Fuckin natives still eating people in the Pacific.
>>
File: dongola.png (11 KB, 734x486) Image search: [Google]
dongola.png
11 KB, 734x486
>>77795641
Abos fucking fascinate me. They are easily the most primitive people on Earth, their religion (if you can call it that) is older than any other consistent religion ever recorded, it's like if primitive man were frozen in time. Abos are like a portal to what man would have looked like 50,000 years ago, they ought to be put into museum exhibits.
>>
>>77812628
They should be rounded up and put in camps for observation and you know, we'd be human, we'd build "showers" for them
>>
>>77812024
>thats because the white men have debased the noble savages and reduced them to barbarism
There is actually some truth to this, the eternal anglo did the same thing to Ireland. Killed their spiritual leaders and beat the shit out of them until they became aggressive alcoholics.
No bullshit
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgenerational_trauma
http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/04/how-trauma-is-passed-down-through-the-generations-in-our-dna/
>>
File: 1466178728825.gif (3 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1466178728825.gif
3 MB, 480x480
>>77812881
>Transgen-

Stopped right there
>>
>>77812628
>Abos are like a portal to what man would have looked like 50,000 years ago, they ought to be put into museum exhibits.
No, there is no reason to believe that abos today are anything like Europeans or Asians 50 thousand years ago. There is also more to human history then what you have been told in school.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyfE3IvDWR8
>>
>>77813034
lol'd
>>
File: 1466079591240.png (183 KB, 370x359) Image search: [Google]
1466079591240.png
183 KB, 370x359
reported you all for racism

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1z5girRvSF6
>>
File: 1452917210427.gif (1 MB, 446x469) Image search: [Google]
1452917210427.gif
1 MB, 446x469
>>77813098
>TEDx
>>
>>77813184
>implying we're in the UK
>>
>>77795641

Is this a screen cap from the next mad max?
>>
File: 0+09094.png (23 KB, 350x116) Image search: [Google]
0+09094.png
23 KB, 350x116
>>77813184
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1z5girRvSF6
>>
>>77795641
>sausage nigger call abos not humans
>sausage nigers used by anglos and muricans in wars like a fresh meat.
>>
the excuses people make are what cracks me up the most. "guys look at this 1/8th abo, he has a job and doesn't fuck his daughter or huff gas or anything! god damn racists we told you"

In other words, "we diluted their dna to the point we can pass off this cherry picked 1 in 1000 person as an example".

I mean, let's be honest, if we could breed with chimps, it wouldn't take but 4-5 generations maybe to get something we could pass off as human if that. And let's not forget that by diluting the savages DNA so they can pass as normal people, we are diluting all of the human DNA to make it much more dumb and violent. We are honestly going to be lucky if in 100-200 years we have any engineers/scientists etc left to keep society going. I think more likely we live in the most technologically advanced society that will ever live, because it's gonna come crashing down when there's no white people left to keep it up. The end
>>
>>77801180
we're Homo sapiens sapiens, neanderthals were Homo sapiens neanderthalensis
>>
>>77815087
That's what always gets me with niggers and natives

Niggers
>I pay mah chil support blablablalba

As if they need a medal for doing what is legally required of them

Natives
>I haven't smoked a crack rock in two years

Yeah, grats
>>
>>77795641
Are those Morlocks?
>>
File: li-aboriginal-620-cp-306023.jpg (119 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
li-aboriginal-620-cp-306023.jpg
119 KB, 620x349
>>77800080
This is why Australia is basically tropical Canada with better bantz.

>British colonies with shithead natives, who are given everything in life, and still somehow fuck up. Fanatically defended and never questioned by the left.

Our natives are smug faggots who yiffed and camped in the woods for millennia. Except the left loves them because they watched Dances with Wolves once and think that the British Empire was somehow awful for them, despite the natives enjoying every single white man's technology and law.
>>
>>77795641
Apes are smarter than abos
>>
Not Fully Human:

Native aboriginals of Australia and native Papuan peoples of New Guinea and nearby islands

"Negrito" peoples of the Indian Ocean and remote South-Asian islands

Khoi-San Peoples of southern Africa

Pygmy peoples of central Africa

Negroid/Bantu peoples of central Africa

Nilotic/Sudanic negro of central and eastern Africa
>>
File: wrmkqa37wbqvk74zbs78.jpg (606 KB, 1250x1000) Image search: [Google]
wrmkqa37wbqvk74zbs78.jpg
606 KB, 1250x1000
>>77810138
>That stuff on the ground is spiders and spider webbing. Not snow.
>>
File: 1465239083349.png (132 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1465239083349.png
132 KB, 396x385
>>77816643
>Tropical Canada

Oh I fuckin like it
>>
>>77805345
It has been proven were all the same subspecies, basically humans haven't been separated long enough to create new sub species. Abos are the only humans who have been cut off from other humans but 60,000 years was not enough to create a new species. Takes about 125,000-200,000 years.

Basically we've been migrating and mixing for all of our history so much that nobody ever split off.
>>
>>77816376
No, they're proud abo people, america-kun. They're such a boon to their society that normal spelling doesn't do them justice; hence the slang of calling them boongs.
>>
>>77816643
I approve this message, aye cunt
>>
>>77816643
I extensively deal with fish/fisheries in my profession and I've worked with first nations people and I tell you what, the Canadian fisheries management people got it fucking right.

Fishing in Canada is literally US FIRST THEN WHATEVER WE PITCH OVER/DON'T FEEL LIKE CATCHING YOU CAN HAVE FOR "SUBSISTENCE" (they have a word for it specific to natives, I can't remember, it's funny though because when I hear the word I'm the message in my head is so clear "lol here ya go savages, here's your welfare fish, take it easy faggot")
>>
>>77800454
They knew how to make fire, that's how the bunch of slack jawwed subhumans killed all the mega fauna.
>>
File: 1465946653305.jpg (92 KB, 800x999) Image search: [Google]
1465946653305.jpg
92 KB, 800x999
>>77820281
>Mayte, we have studied the great lightning spirit and figured out how to simulate it's ways to create the mighty fire, what should we do with it?
>Burn our home down

Only natives
>>
>>77817360
Of all the groups you mentioned this one

>Nilotic/Sudanic negro of central and eastern Africa

Actually achieved something at one point. The rest did nothing.
>>
>>77821229
What did they do?
>>
>>77813184
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1z5girRvSF6
For a while I thought you were doing a northern Irish accent. They are primatives too.
>>
What does a 20 year old abbo look like? It seems like they morph from being weird looking kids to monkeys overnight.
>>
>>77821229
Nubia, Kush, and Axium.
>>
File: 04890894498.jpg (76 KB, 700x933) Image search: [Google]
04890894498.jpg
76 KB, 700x933
>>77822279
"20 year old aboriginal"
>>
>>77800454

>be hindudindu six goldillion years ago
>whitey comes
>uses peanus weanus
>???
>suddenly we ancient scientists and sheiiit
>be hindudindu six goldillion years ago in Australia
>???
>>
>>77800177
Most humans were much more advanced than abos are, 60000 years ago. They had fire and bow and arrow! In fact bow and arrow was the invention that defined the human species. It was one of the first inventions. Shit, even non-humans had FIRE and abos don't. What the fuck. Literal ape creatures were more advanced than them!
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-12-02-02-10.png (840 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-12-02-02-10.png
840 KB, 1080x1920
Has anyone noticed yet... There's no aboriginal porn!
>>
>>77803525

only the 1/a lot mixed raced ones

Abo genes are really recessive so they are diluted extremely fast so you get dudes who are like 1/64 abo go claim free money
>>
>>77813189
>>TEDx
The same cucks that removed his earlier speech because of muh drugs
>>
>>77813189
This. TEDx is literally the
>dude weed, lmao
Of TED talks
>>
>>77823956
>>77825527
>>77813189
>>77813098
>decide to watch video
>20 seconds in
>Plato gives us the archetype with Atlantis
>He is the earliest surviving author to describe it

Plato invented Atlantis. It was a fabrication used as an example in his political critiques. Everybody knew this in antiquity. We know this now. It was only in the middle-ages and afterwards that people took it seriously, because they were retards who'd just started to rediscover actual literature.
>>
File: 1460553285663.jpg (62 KB, 940x627) Image search: [Google]
1460553285663.jpg
62 KB, 940x627
there is no denying that abos have nice tits
>>
>>77802329
>>
>>77826078
Either listen through the whole shit or shut up.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3181425/Asteroid-impact-triggered-sudden-cooling-Earth-12-800-years-ago-killed-mammoths.html
>Asteroid impact triggered sudden cooling on Earth 12,800 years ago - and may have killed off the mammoths
>Geologists have pinned down the time for the start of the Younger Dryas
>>
>>77828174
Except that Mammoths died out during a period of warming, not cooling, across the Americas.

And nobody who mentions Atlantis outside of political allegory deserves to be heard.
>>
Someone explain dreamland to me
>>
Closer to humans man, come on. Obviously they are a very primitive sub-species, but they still have tools and language and can create fertile offspring with homo sapien sapiens.
>>
>>77828416
>nobody who mentions xxx deserves to be heard
Literally libtard tier arguing
>>
>>77803237
lost ..Keked Hard
>>
>>77828549
I second this. I tried to read about it a few weeks ago but it just seemed too nonsensical. Some Australian able to give a simple explanation?
>>
>>77828682
>we should take people who discuss fictional allegory as historical fact seriously

Christcucks, everybody.
>>
>>77828416
He's retarded about the Atlantis stuff but it's worth listening to the impact and cooling stuff. If you have this sudden cooling, it would fuck with flora species and would probably lead to the mass extinction of the larger mammoth species. I'm not saying that Graham Hancock isn't fucking retarded but there is pretty solid evidence for a large impact t
>>
File: images (6).jpg (6 KB, 194x260) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
6 KB, 194x260
Nobody can claim that Aboham Lincoln here (found in Tasmania in the 1800's) is the same as us.
This is a pure blood Abo.
>>
>>77826876
an all that nose candy on them funbags eh lad
>>
>>77828914
*large series of impact
wew
>>
File: Fire_18.jpg (84 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
Fire_18.jpg
84 KB, 466x700
>>77828919
thats fucking ape !
>>
>>77826876
Cause they don't wear bras.
>>
>>77816643
So canada is Bantless cold Australia?
>>
File: bjfnukdxklkndhgicfxy.jpg (42 KB, 672x672) Image search: [Google]
bjfnukdxklkndhgicfxy.jpg
42 KB, 672x672
>>77822777
>>
>>77801508

The pacific islanders are a different branch.

The abos migrated with the Dravidians (the indian branch of migration) when there was a larger continent connecting SE Asia and Australia.
>>
>>77829542
No they burned up at Waco.
>>
>>77800254
Any evidence?
>>
>>77801065
Not true
>>
>>77829022
She would be a 10 if her nipple didn't look like it was chewed off
>>
>>77801180
Neanderthals didn't have abstract thought or art.
>>
>>77801508
They couldn't make fire, but they could capture it and utilize it briefly.
>>
>>77795641
Aboriginals could be classified as homo aboriginal. But since they're alive, they wont. That would be racist. Neanderthals werent so lucky
>>
>>77801932
Faggot.
>>
>>77829363

If these things aren't sentient, would it be illegal to put them in porn? Honest question.
>>
>>77801745
Open a book. Neanderthals had larger brains but not a higher brain to body mass ratio. They had only a few beginnings of culture, and weren't low aggression. They may have been cannibals.
>>
File: homoergaster.jpg (108 KB, 376x550) Image search: [Google]
homoergaster.jpg
108 KB, 376x550
>>77830125
exactly this.

It always astounds me when I look at reconstructions of extinct hominids. They look more "modern" than abos sometimes.

Except they give them wrinkly skin and shit so they look more like monkeys.
>>
>>77795696
what kind of flag is this?
>>
>>77830403
What books have you been reading?
Neanderthals larger skulls was a cold adaptation. Dolphins got human sized brains, but most of the mass is cold resistent material.
Not enough is researched on these people, but we're working on it. Use Google scholar, you'll find they had a rich material culture or what looks like it.

Cannibalism isnt inherently evil, it may have been a practice to ensure reincarnation.
>>
File: sea level ice age.jpg (164 KB, 1747x801) Image search: [Google]
sea level ice age.jpg
164 KB, 1747x801
>>77828828
ok, just remember that just said that in 10 years.
Stay ignorant, pleb.
>>77828914
>He's retarded about the Atlantis stuff
Its just a fucking story about a civilization that existed before. Why is that retarded? There is absolutely fucking rock hard evidence of megalithic structures that are that old* and now there is good evidence for a cataclysmic event that happened at that time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6bekli_Tepe
>be plato
>come up with retarded story about civilization by the sea that got btfo
>somehow manage to randomly get within a century of a actual happening that geologists finds evidence for several thousands year later.
Pure coincidence.

Just remember goys, historians and archeligyst always gets it right the first time and things never need to be rewritten. We are all from Africa there is absolutely no one got (((political))) pressure on people that want to rewrite the out of Africa theory.
t. Piltdown man
>>
>>77830403
>They may have been cannibals.
So are asians and niggers
>>
>>77830403
>They may have been cannibals.
Pretty much every species will practice cannibalism if pressured far enough.
>>
>>77803417
Good post.
>>
>>77831254
>archeligyst
kek
archaeologist* damnit
>>
>>77831254
Faggot who gets his knowledge from IFLS and similar detected. Read actual scientific papers, not distorted, simplified pop-sci.
>>
>>77803535
Try finding a fertile hybrid of a lion and Maine coon cat then.
>>
>>77831618
There is no evidence for Atlantis though. Unless you mean Doggerland
>>
>>77828919
abboham drinkin
>>
>>77831254
>be plato
>want to discuss human condition and society
>invent perfect example for purpose at hand
>people believe it was real for the next 2500 years based on only your account, with no supporting evidence

Plato would be ashamed.
>>
>>77804204
No that sounds like an urban legend.
>>
>>77830358
Just try it m8.
>>
>>77831619
>IFLS
No idea what that is mate.
>Read actual scientific papers
As long as they are not scientific papers about this subject, right?

Why are you denying the existence of Göbekli Tepe? Are you retarded?
What's next, are you going to deny the existence of Stonehenge?
>>
>>77799663
Kek kek kek.
Jag gnäggar som en häst.
>>
>>77805727
Spears are used basically everywhere.
>>
>>77830791
just a red flag with some cum stains
>>
>>77832128
Trenger du en kvinne som ikke er kall?
>>
File: canadian on pol.gif (1024 KB, 291x283) Image search: [Google]
canadian on pol.gif
1024 KB, 291x283
>>77831718
>There is no evidence for Atlantis though. Unless you mean Doggerland
Could be what ever really. The point is tha
1. There are megalithic structures that old so the knowledge obviously existed
2. There are good evidence of major happening at that time
3. The sea level did rise.
Why is this so hard to accept?

But sure, keep swallowing the
>>77831769
>be queen
>want to civilize savages
>colonize north america
>150 years later whole country is inhabited by retarded shitposters that can only argue with ad hominem and straw men
Queen would be ashamed.

Keep believing the (((out of africa theory))) goy.
>>
>>77831992
I'm not, I'm asking you to read the original papers written by archaeologists excavating the site and not watered-down journalism.

How is it on any way related to Atlantis?
>>
>>77795641
Abos are just fine OP, their technology used to be primitive but theyre decent people. Dont demean them or anyone for superficial features.
>>
>>77832435
If you're advocating for Atlantis being real you're mistaken.
>>
>>77799663
It happened the other way around, these niggers let in the anglos. Sadly, the anglos didn't finish exterminating them.

Also why do you keep letting in niggers and goat fuckers, Sweden?
>>
File: 1466052005374.png (464 KB, 493x461) Image search: [Google]
1466052005374.png
464 KB, 493x461
>>77800177
This.
>>
>>77795641
HOLY FUCK... ORCS ARE REAL
>>
>>77832439
>How is it on any way related to Atlantis?
I didn't bring Atlantis up, said that human history is not like what we have been told in school. I then linked short video where guy talked about a comet hitting the earth 12800 years ago and he mentioned Atlantis and that triggered some leaf's autism and he just shut the video down after 30 seconds and proceeded to shitpost.

TL;DR
Leafs being leafs
>>
>>77832629
Cultural enrichment :^>
>>
File: 1466223741826.jpg (16 KB, 310x427) Image search: [Google]
1466223741826.jpg
16 KB, 310x427
>>77832922
>>77832622
B-b-but atlantis really was real

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Meteor_Seamount
>>
>>77806035
Some what plausible, but
>IQ
IQ tests are a rudimentary measure. They try to compact the infinitely complex mechanisms of human cognition into a single number. They may have some cultural biases in the questions as well.
>stature
This indeed does vary around the world, but it's affected by nutrition and individual genetics. Even so, it's not necessarily tied to height. Japanese and Swedes have very different heights.
Social dynamics and social structure are intimately tied to subsistence and economy, which have been historically very different in Aboriginal culture compared to European culture.
>>
>smart ape-like species
>smart ape-like
>smart ape
>smart
>>
>>77831992
>Göbekli Tepe

Nothing to do with Atlantis.

>Stonehenge
Bronze Age.
>>
File: garlic.jpg (185 KB, 768x820) Image search: [Google]
garlic.jpg
185 KB, 768x820
>>77803960
oh god, the features are still so pronounced. i can only imagine her grunting like an ape and knuckle walking
>>
>>77804667
Ernie dingo
Yothu yindi
Adam goodes
>>
>>77833352
What is it that makes Canadians so retarded? Is it something in the maple syrup?
>>
>>77813034
winter olympics in sweden?
>>
>>77833172
Ayy lmao
>>
>>77833806
Why don't you try and explain what part of human history isn't being taught to us. Enlighten us, since you've apparently spent the time required to learn it.

What is Göbekli Tepe really?
>>
>>77832219
Nja, man kan väll iof aldrig ha för många?
>>
>>77833806
Too much interbreeding between frogs and anglos. Also the periodic influx of liberal refugees from America.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 640x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 640x534
>>77808610
Really makes you think
>>
File: IEOPE.jpg (37 KB, 293x297) Image search: [Google]
IEOPE.jpg
37 KB, 293x297
>>77795641
you just can't see it becasue you lack the evolutionary depth but they are actually a far more advanced race than any other... they have seen past what modern humans regard as valuable and have been living in the best possible future for millennia now.. what your pic is showing is the true apex of human development .. this is who we are...
>>
File: Skull morphology.jpg (83 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
Skull morphology.jpg
83 KB, 500x454
>>77832528
>Superficial features
>>
>>77805304
What the fuck are you?
>>
File: 1463628698902.jpg (283 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
1463628698902.jpg
283 KB, 1191x670
>>77805304
>Meanwhile, whites built
>>
>>77835563
and it takes everything everyone has to keep it up... while the superiour Aborigines have long since abandoned such follies and enjoy their communion with the source of life in its highest form.
>>
>>77835309
>dat brow ridge and dorsal elongation
Literally gorilla tier.
>>
File: 40keks.jpg (16 KB, 292x257) Image search: [Google]
40keks.jpg
16 KB, 292x257
>>77809109
Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 56

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.