[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3g nJWLwDPY https://www.you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 20
File: 1434684742547.jpg (87 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1434684742547.jpg
87 KB, 1024x576
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3gnJWLwDPY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXZfR7iUTgQ
What does /pol/ thinks of Amos Yee?
>>
>>77791508
good guy.
>>
>>77791508
>t. amos yee
>>
>>77791508
loudmouth dumb fuck

nobody badmouths Supreme Minister Mentor.
>>
>>77791508
>>77791534
>>77791553
>>77791599
>Their flags have a mudslime star symbol on it
top kek abduls
>>
>>77791654
Singapore is a secular country.
>>
>>77791599
I tot u h8 singapoor malaybro
>>
edgy retard that's full of himself
He's going to cringe so hard at himself when he finally grows the fuck up
>>
>>77791708
Still a shitty authoritarian mudhole that requires a fucking VISA TO LEAVE THE CITY

Literally wtf Singapoor
>>
>>77791730
I'm a Singaporean who hates malaysians currently in malaysia.
>>
>>77791508
Guy who wants to turn Singapore into a leftist country.
>>
>>77791781
Fuck off to your authoritarian shithole
I sweat to god every single singaporean is a stuck up autist
>>
File: 1457387268405.jpg (8 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1457387268405.jpg
8 KB, 320x320
>>77791781
What are you doing there?
>>
>>77791508
literally an edgy teenager but still has the balls to say fuck you to censorship, even to the point of contravening his criminal judgement.

Kid has more nuts than most people shit posting online. Now he is going to prison and he will get more nuts in his shit.
>>
>>77791904
cheap food, thanks to their worthless currency
>>
>>77791795
>shitting on Islam
>shitting on authoritarian leaders
>leftist

I think you don't understand the left-right dichotomy.
>>
>>77791981

It is the reverse here, kinda like how Aussies drink using their poop hole. Muslim dominates this region so it's left or globalisation to allow degerate infidels in.
>>
>>77792196
>>77791981
I don't know how to put it but what I can say is that religion here has a strong hold against leftist stuff.
>>
>>77791508
He's pretty cool and brave but a bit retarded/edgy/autistic, like I'm glad he's doing what he's doing, because singapore is fucked up.
>>
File: 1422087982186.jpg (86 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
1422087982186.jpg
86 KB, 500x284
>>77792514
>singapore is fucked up
I want to hear more
>>
>>77791508
he's an edgy cunt but I like him
>>
>>77792298
This is the same everywhere.
>>
>fooling the naive ones thinking they're saying something deep when they're just saying intricate bullshit

He's talking about himself

>30 seconds in
>thinks Christianity has an authority figure outside God and the Bible

If you're an idiot who goes to predatory televangelists for Christianity you're doing it wrong.
>>
File: Damn son2.jpg (16 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
Damn son2.jpg
16 KB, 600x401
>>77791508
>Freedom Cucker

May I question why are you doing this?
Bringing attention to Singapore?
We have kept such a low profile now and you want to ruin it by basically broadcasting
retarded attention-grabbing mainstream shit?
Singapore is of little significance and importance,
let's keep on lurking till the time is right.
>>
cuck thread.
>>
>>77791508
I like him. His latest anti-islam one is pretty funny. I read that get gets into serious shit there for these videos. Apparently Singapore is one of these places where hurt feelings are a legitimate crime.
>>
>>77794317
he insulted the dear leader
consequences must follow.
>>
>>77794317
Had race riots before, do not want them again.

When it comes to disturbing the thin fabric of religious tolerance in Singapore, our government comes down hard on it.
>>
>>77791599
And lives to tell about it.
>>
>>77795654
The defamation suit was actually withdrawn during court proceedings, he's only been charged for the religious remarks now.

It wouldn't be much of an issue if he just served his 3 week sentence and moved on but he continues to stir shit up and generally be an annoyance to the country
>>
>>77792298
Authoritarian multiculturalism. It's left and right.
>>
File: xiZIpuM.jpg (108 KB, 583x804) Image search: [Google]
xiZIpuM.jpg
108 KB, 583x804
>>77791599
>Insulting God-Emperor of the Imperium of Singapore

Ungrateful brat that doesn't appreciate the country he is in.
>>
File: Shinji_Crying_(EoE).png (31 KB, 185x104) Image search: [Google]
Shinji_Crying_(EoE).png
31 KB, 185x104
>>77799501
>no race riots
>no street crime
>no bar fights

Utopia is hell.
>>
>>77792514
>Implying that Aus is any better

Glorified island nation~~
>>
>>77791868
You sweat to God ?
>>
>>77799707
Wonder who will pick up the slack after Lee Hsieng Long kicks the bucket. Lee Jr has been doing an OK job but he isn't young.
>>
>>77791508
All that ASEAN muslim chinks are total mystery to me to be honest lads
>>
>>77791508
I literally have no idea what the difference is between Singapore, hong Kong, Malaysia , and Indonesia
>>
File: cuba vs singapore.jpg (85 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
cuba vs singapore.jpg
85 KB, 600x400
>>77799746
>Can live with mudslime neighbor without being blown up
>won't get shot in school
>no niggers to rob me
>can walk the streets at 3am safely
>police don't bust a cap in my ass cause i looked at them funny

REEEEE SINGAPORE IS TERRIBAD
>>
>>77799920
Ranked best to worst:

1. Singapore
2. HongKong
3. Malaysia
4. Indonesia
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsMLqCIMKhY
tips fedora
>>
>>77799941
That's the joke, comrade
BTW I really love what they did to the bay. The CBD looks incredible from it.
>>
>>77799836
Inb4 people scream about Lee family empire

I'd trust in them to run the country well. No reason to change if there's nothing wrong desu
>>
>>77799501
Just an excuse to limit rights. Placate the mainstream religions and shut dissidents at the same time. Pragmatic Singapore
>>
>>77800052
10/10 renovation

would re-develop again
>>
>>77800089
>Singapore becomes the first country to reinstate a monarchy
Lee Jr has been doing a mediocre job with the economy desu. Great leadership apparently isn't completely heritable.
>>
File: 108950080151.jpg (31 KB, 400x283) Image search: [Google]
108950080151.jpg
31 KB, 400x283
>>77799501
>>77799594
>>77799707
>>77799786
>>77799941
>>77800013
>>77800089
>>77800174
Holy shit, I've never seen a gook go on a rampage like this
>>
>>77800092
Pragmatic sure. But it works.

Our way of governance was never about doing the "right" thing. What matters is doing the "best" thing. The benefit outweighs the cost.

As long as it does the job and it keeps us cosy, i'm fine with it.
>>
>>77792722
Gladly.

Your Speaker's corner, in that one park? Literally the one place where you're not guaranteed to go on "trial" and get caned for sedition if you speak against the Glorious Kwan Yew, or his son i.e. God and Little God.

They rigged that place up with police guards, CCTV and now you need to apply for a permit to speak there, if you don't wanna be charged with "disturbing the peace".

Yee was put in prison for publishing videos on the internet. He doesn't represent a threat, he doesn't have much pull or many subscribers, but still he was made an example of, just because.

Half your population (2,5 million foreign workers) have no right to vote, even though they live and pay tax to Singapore.

Most development is centered around the MB and DT areas, despite the west/north parts being literally third world shit tier.

There is no discourse, no debate, no public conversation about politics.

There is not culture in most (natural) Singaporeans to even talk about politics in other than praising or fanatic tones.

And of course the drug stuff, sodomy laws only being repealed for heterosex couples, the lack of public elections, and most of your legal groundwork being 200 years old and largely unchanged because "LKY DID SO MUCH GOOD HE IS LANDFATHER" and therefore he had undying wisdom even post-humously.

Sg is a pretty country
Sg is a pretty city
Sg is a place I wanna go back to and maybe even stay for a few months

But it's also a kind of hell based on slavery, hidden cleverly behind billboards, TV and toxic self-erasing culture.

In case you didn't know.
>>
>>77800174
Wonder if the government did it. Would be nice to see some colonial style architecture like The Sheraton. There's too much modern glass.
>>
>>77800305
You never fought in 'nam
>>
File: 1460173341263.png (118 KB, 1348x644) Image search: [Google]
1460173341263.png
118 KB, 1348x644
>>77800305
>Holy shit, I've never seen a gook go on a rampage like this
>>
>>77800245
Development curve really, it's gonna flatten out and stagnate sooner or later.

Our period of amazing economic growth is over, we now face stagnation and are at a crossroads. Find another way to improve, or slowly slip into our doom.
>>
>>77800092
Bah, who cares about freedom of speech? Can't imagine why people think if you can say something means it's worth saying. But money, now everyone agrees on that.
>>
>>77800482
No, that's a lie.
>>
>>77800305
aye maybe you should check on your housing situation aye?
>>
>>77800326
>Half your population (2,5 million foreign workers) have no right to vote, even though they live and pay tax to Singapore.

I dunno, do refugees in european countries have the right to vote? Even they live and pay taxes in europe

Do foreign bodies in norway that pay and live there have the right to vote?
>>
>>77800326
Foreign workers aren't people, why should they get to vote? See, unlike cucked Scandinavians Singapore is for Singaporeans.
>>
>>77800752
>I dunno, do refugees in european countries have the right to vote? Even they live and pay taxes in europe

Depends on the country.
>>
>>77791732
considering hell probably be in prison as his country keeps arresting him for speaking his mind.
>>
>>77800326
>Foreign workers

Not singapore citizens, no right to vote. They're here to work, get their money and go.

>west/north undeveloped

Oh please, have you even seen a satellite image of singapore? It's mostly high-rise housing, can't expect us to squeeze 6mil people into the CBD eh?

Our ruling party has brought us up from a backwater 3rd world port in the 60's to the shining metropolis now, in less than 30 years. And our neighbor countries are still living in slums. They've earned our trust to govern as they see fit.

Drugs are bad mmmkay.

Sodomy law exists on paper but is never enforced. It's not like the police are gonna bash into your bedroom to check under the sheets.

Are our elections not public enough? It's not our fault the opposition just outright sucks.

Other nations have legal groundwork dating back to god knows when, they're fine. We merely adopted ye olde british laws.

BTFO Norgecuck, go remove kebab in europe before looking at our issues
>>
>>77800851
>Depends on the country.

do you know just how abusable that would be

what? why? how? why?????
>>
>>77800752
Refugee =/= laborer

Migrants =/= refugees

But still your country claims they are.

In Norway you get voting rights in your municipality elections after living in it for three-five years, even if you only have habitation/work visa and are not naturalized.

If you get naturalized you have suffrage in major elections. This takes time and is rather exclusive and depends not only on time resided here but also a barrage of tests and examinations.

>>77800823
Yes, they are people. Poor people, but people. Unless we agree that humans are humans, we don't even agree on the basics. You're so cucked by your racist media you're literally the reason people hate SE. Asia. Why don't you go work yourself to death.
>>
>>77800329
Want to be modern city ma! Glass and steel it is then!
>>
>>77800933
They're not Singaporeans.
>>
>>77800326
>>77800326
>Half your population (2,5 million foreign workers) have no right to vote, even though they live and pay tax to Singapore.
Just because you crave Ahmed The ''''''Child Refugee'''''s cock up your ass and votes in the polling booth doesn't mean everyone else does, Sven.
I am a taxpaying foreign worker in Singapore and their position on not giving votes to itinerant mercenaries with no blood ties to the country is profoundly sensible.
>>
>>77800326
Everyone knows speakers corner is a meme. You have to be given a permit to speak there lol.

Yee was put into prison for hurting religious feelings. We take that stuff seriously to preserve the peace. Our government thinks that slippery slopes shouldn't exist. And 1 million view is a lot when you have 5 million people, or 3 million citizens.

Of course non citizens can't vote. It's like this everywhere in the world.

The West North parts aren't third world tier unless third world countries are very clean and have very low crime. Slums don't exist when you can cross the island in 40 minutes.

We have discourse about economic matters like CPF. No one honestly cares about shit like gay marriage. Call us self centered.
>>
>>77800502
What's a lie?
>>
>>77800918
>here to work, get their money and go.
Your economy literally depends on them. They're a form of accepted modern slaves, and if they or anyone on their behalf speak up for them, that speaker is seditious and therefore criminal.

Don't even get me started on the whole "Criminals are subhumans" dichotomy, you're harder than USA on that one. The minute you break the law you're suddenly unclean. If that's not sick, I don't know what is.

>never enforced
Not true, check court proceedings.

> It's not our fault the opposition just outright sucks.
Literally yes. It means there's no true candidates available, meaning those with the intelligence and desires to reform Sg somehow don't get incentiviced for speaking. I wonder if sedition is related...

>adopted british laws
which they have since changed, much before Londonistan was a thing

>btfo Norgecuck
I think not. You'll serve me my signature 85 fishball noodles if you like it or not. That's the problem.
>>
>>77800933
We have naturalisation laws too. You can apply after being a permanent resident for 2 years.
>>
>>77800933
>voting rights in your municipality elections after living in it for three-five years, even if you only have habitation/work visa and are not naturalized.If you get naturalized you have suffrage in major elections.

This would mean the person living in norway would be putting a significant investment in his life in norway no?

The foreign labourers here are contracted for I suppose maybe also 3-5 years, but I have some doubts as to wether they would want to stay here.

If they do they can always apply for citizenship
>>
>>77800305
try watching the op's vids then lmao
>>
>>77800958
Walao we so rich but can't afford something different?
Old timey buildings are better. Modern glass and steel go out of style and make you city look poor in a decade. But historical buildings just become more historical.
>>
>>77791508
When I was a young, impressionable tween I knew a 25-year-old guy from Singapore. He was an alcoholic NEET and he developed a very bad crush on an 18-year-old Malay girl we mutually knew. Man, she broke him.

He'd be like 32/33 now so he's probably killed himself by now. What's the fine for suicide over there?
>>
File: Listhaug2.jpg (40 KB, 752x501) Image search: [Google]
Listhaug2.jpg
40 KB, 752x501
>>77801090
>preserve the peace
Literally just because you have capital and corporal punishment for naturals, and deportation for workers depending on clean rep to keep their families alive. Do you even patron/client bro?

>>77801069
>Taxpaying foreign worker

So? That doesn't matter here. What matters are your ideas, which are just right for what you need to mean in order to slide in like a lubed dick.

And I don't want rapefugees. All hail Sylvi Listhaug for that.

>>77801119
That nobody cares about free speech. That everyone agrees on money. The political correctness police of Singapore are nearly all powerful, this causes less opposition. But of course, and this isn't meant to be derisive, you don't understand that, because you grew up inside or close to that culture. It's very different from my perspective, even as a person with literally no contact with foreigners in Norway.
>>
>>77801124
If they were our slaves then we wouldn't be paying them at all. Oh wait. We pay them.

Oh please, our criminal rehabilitation rates are way better then the burgers. We actually try to get them back into the workforce.

Go ahead and find me the coveted court proceedings of someone being charged for gay sex.

Some of our constituencies did vote for the opposition and the opp won. Opp then did a shite job so we voted in the ruling party again.

Yeah changed to binning your butterknives. We've adapted our laws to keep this country afloat. And good lord have they worked wonderfully.

I'm glad you like the food. You're welcome to contribute to our economy
>>
File: sadanimes.png (512 KB, 854x632) Image search: [Google]
sadanimes.png
512 KB, 854x632
>>77801408
>He was an alcoholic NEET and he developed a very bad crush on an 18-year-old Malay girl we mutually knew. Man, she broke him.

that is like the highest chance to get fucked in singapore
>>
>>77801513
the slaves we used to own were paid also. they were still slaves.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 330x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 330x315
>WESTERNERS WILL NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO EXPERIENCE A COUNTRY WITHOUT DEGENERACY
>>
>>77801715
without freedom of speech there is no freedom.
>>
>>77801513
"A form of accepted modern slaves"
Meaning:
Receive shit tier pay, kept in extremely dense projects, not given same rights as other workers.

The fact that they get chits and bits to buy stuff in the company store doesn't make them any less indentured... Seriously, read a book dude.
>>
>>77800440
I feel like the far east is the one place where jews will never be able to create a strong foothold.
>>
>>77801629
technically the workers here are only tied to their employers

While I do understand the concept of how this could be considered "modern slave labour", one should look to other nations where the practice of hiring foreign labour to do construction is done, and I think singapore is still alot more humane than them.

plus, they come to singapore with the intention to work here and return back to the nation they come from, now if they were interested in citizenship or permanent residence then it is another story
>>
>>77801739
Freedom to what?
Go to gay pride parades?
>>
>>77801842
ill be honest i dont know much about the whole worker portion in Singapore so ill take your word on it. i only know a little about the laws on free speech and whats happening to amos yee. which is messed up bro.
>>
>>77801816
>no jews
uhm... Have you seen the "variety" of their shops? It's NYC-tier. Jews can literally just buy the space and start shilling for shekels. They don't even have to make their presence known.
>>
>>77801897
What do you care what other adults to with each other?
>>
>>77801897
freedom to live. i guess you cant understand what that is with your dictatorship.
>>
>>77801773
well... that is just how it is with the companies that employ them

>shit tier pay, kept in extremely dense projects, not given same rights as other workers.

you could nearly say the same for refugees, but rather, we hired the companies that employ them to work here, while you guys I suppose allowed them into your country
>>
>>77801432
foreign workers don't get to stay in Singapore. They're just imported slaves. They go back to their country when we have no need of them.
>>
>>77791508
Why foods here so expensive
>>
>>77801900
go look up on how saudi arabia treats its foreign workers

>amos yee
I feel its abit brutal to send him to prison, but this is a lad who takes AmazingAtheist as a "role model", and I really don't know about how serious I should take him when he does that

If he can get some experience implementing his ideals, he'd get alot more support if they were successful aswell
>>
>>77802090
depends on where you buy the food
>>
File: Number.png (15 KB, 608x488) Image search: [Google]
Number.png
15 KB, 608x488
>>77801967
https://www.ssb.no/en/befolkning/artikler-og-publikasjoner/refugees-in-norway

nnnnope.

We bring in poles to do manual labour, swedes and nordics are neighbours and therefore have free roaming rights.
>>
>>77802356
>>77801967
Mind, this is TOTAL number, out of 6 million. Numbers last year were record high before we shut down the borders, just read the article, it makes sense.
>>
>>77802356
poland is far more developed than bangladesh or pakistan

how intense is your housing development scene in norway btw
>>
>>77802476
Inflated housing market. I'm just hoping it crashes soon enough, prices now are insane.

Not enough being built, for sure, but very low homelessness. People still have places to live, even though we don't tear down new buildings after 20 years of service like Sg does.
>>
this is the future of /pol - eastern asians discussing their problems while westerners don't understand shit and feel like in the minority
>>
>>77802630
westerners wanna dabble in eastern politics when they cant even help themselves
>>
>>77802548
Old buildings are ugly as fuck, residents are paid well for their pieces of shit before being evicted. There's not much space in Singapore so we have constantly update our buildings so it doesn't look like malaysia.
>>
>>77802630
ehhh
china is blocked

maybe 20-10 years on a optimistic chance

western world won't """collapse""" so easily

right-wingers in USA will get the last laught, the mexicans whom replace them will probabbly reign hell onto the gheys and blacks

europe might have a civil war, but the world will be on europe's side, I'm guessing this is just a massive ploy by israel to make europe contribute to their final solution or be biased towards them on the whole palestine issue

you russians will... be russians I guess, assuming NATO and you don't keep quarelling over issues

>>77802548
>we don't tear down new buildings after 20 years of service like Sg does.
I think this is probabbly why our Govt chooses such supposedly inhumane companies for workers, they need shit done asap and I don't know if they'll care for worker-rights in the process

plus for the most part singapore is trying to gear
its population away from manual labour, which would be an effecient way to manage our small population
>>
>>77801897
Nah bro, its the freedom to shoot up schools thats important.
>>
File: Hasselgården.jpg (690 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Hasselgården.jpg
690 KB, 1200x800
>>77802913
>Old buildings are ugly as fuck
You must not have seen many old buildings.

But I agree that 70s soviet era blocks are nasty.

>>77802983
Thanks for not being a mental midget, like >>77801973 >>77801897 >>77801715 >>77801513 >>77800823
and for the conversation. I gotta go eat something.
>>
>>77803170
Our old shit buildings don't look like that. We were a third world country a generation ago.
>>
>>77800396
top kek
>>
>>77803170
same

I understand the humanist standpoint, but there is a great value of europeans being a global minority: being somewhat less replaceable, even if you guys think you're going ""extinct""
>>
File: 640px-Bryggen,_Bergen3.jpg (67 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
640px-Bryggen,_Bergen3.jpg
67 KB, 640x427
>>77803295
>>
File: this is old as shit.jpg (50 KB, 640x417) Image search: [Google]
this is old as shit.jpg
50 KB, 640x417
>>77803473
>>
Why is it that Asians are so cucked by dictators? LKY was a dictator, he might have done great things, but he was still a dictator. The governments crackdown, and worse the public's SUPPORT, of opposing voices puts in just below the DPRK in the facet.
>>
File: BHS3.jpg (79 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
BHS3.jpg
79 KB, 768x512
>>77803473
Try these. Keep your mouth shut if you know nothing about the country.
>>
>>77803407
Most Norwegians breed intra-racially, meaning more white kids with blond hair. Especially in rural districts with lower ratio of immigrants.

Not to get all racist, but I think that's alright. I'm not one to shun friend couples for being interracial, but I don't mind my own race being represented by the majority, since it's "our country" after all.

And I'm not a humanist at all costs. I'm not a pacifist, for instance. But I do know that you'll have a hard time convincing cavedwellers that the light they see is not the true light.
>>
>>77803572
>YU KIP YO MAF SHUT LAOWAI
Right.
>>
>>77803604
Norway is the only country I don't like arguing with because of >muh hdi

GIB #1 SPOT REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: NYOOOOM.jpg (40 KB, 399x255) Image search: [Google]
NYOOOOM.jpg
40 KB, 399x255
>>77803710
>>
>>77803604
I'm not making a racial arguement, I'm just saying you guys are really blessed to have a continent that is so wide and quite fertile, while also not being over-populated (refering to most of europe as a whole), I think it allows for a development of a civilisation that has more space for the individual, as compared to china where you have such a dense population that human life can be spent so frivorously.

to give an example:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_by_death_toll

>Three Kingdoms War 36,000,000–40,000,000 184–280 China
>>
>right wing authoritarianism is bad
I wand reddit to leave
>>
>>77803564
Tendency to support people whom can pull their weight around for the country while being ( at least on the cover ) mostly honest
>>
File: nsdapjosef.png (66 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
nsdapjosef.png
66 KB, 616x596
>>77804025
>>
>>77791708
didn't he get arrested?
>>
>>77804025
Authoritarianism can be very bad, whatever the creed, if the government is corrupt and ineffecient

we're lucky ours isn't for the large part
>>
>>77803947
As a westerner, I acknowledge that eastern culture is utterly alien to me.

I keep getting surprised almost every day I'm exposed to or learn about it. But holy shit, that's bad.
>>
>>77804129
What are you, btw? Prana, Hok, Bangla or some "Natural Singa" type?
>>
>>77791963
>cheap food

Thailand is better. Its basically cheap... everything
>>
>>77804129
>Authoritarianism can be very bad, whatever the creed, if the government is corrupt and ineffecient

What is your point? Democracies can be corrupt too like USA and retarded like Sweden. Right wing authoritarians at least don't let foreigners rape and go free.
>>
>>77804174
chinese, dads side is malaysian, mums is taiwanese

eastern culture I think has a tendency to lean towards strongmen due to a history of scarce resources and a large population, a situation that can easily prelude communism to some extent

instead of demonising kings and the whole concept of a monarchy, philosophers here tried to write books about how people , from a child to a king, should behave as a role model to each other, and when that is accomplished the nation can be "at peace" i guess , in an effort to end all the wars and SHTF situations in china

Imagine if when germany had a famine, everyone else from estonia to iceland got fucked in process and also became plagued with famines, bandits and general chaos

welcome to ancient china
>>
>>77804072
I support lky but supporting islam is a really bad idea desu senpai
>>
>>77804275
yes they can be corrupt, but at least there if they are the citizens can go against it, or at least have the capacity to

as of now, I would say swedes and americans are simply not exercising that ability
>>
>>77804451
I think Chinese will be the most successful space colonists. Already culturally and mentally adapted to hard work, austerity and hive mentality, they're primed as fuck to go to the stars.

Meanwhile, Yurop has gotten lost in adapting our western humanist ideals to middle eastern """culture""", without realizing either the square peg gets rounded, or the round hole gets squared...
>>
>>77804609
Imagine if the USA was surrounded by Super canadas on 2 sides, with nearly 80-20x the population, and all fanatics that would die for their government to invade america if it meant abit more food for their families

also imagine if 20% of the USA was muslim, and had an acutal history of gathering mobs to killing and maim other murricans
>>
>>77804683
I don't think it's so bad

If anything this might make you guys even more desired

Don't worry about it, the world won't let you guys go down under

because if you do we all go down
>>
>>77803947
chicken egg scenario

asians are just more peaceful on some level. they are more efficient, and grow more food, and have a higher population. higher populations create larger wars, and larger incentive for raiders. which creates an incentive to centralize. centralization increases the incentive to breed compliant peasants.

japan has almost no history of centralization and civilization thuogh. so it's part of your genes
>>
>hi!

i literally got through 1 second of these videos before cringing out. literally every single person who likes this retarded nip should be utterly ashamed of themselves, then promptly commit suicide
>>
>>77804729
lky should have invested in biological weapons.

the indonesians and malays regularly killed entire villages of hokklo people every 20 years for 500 years. you don't respond to that with kindness.
>>
>>77791508
stop shilling your own channel
>>
>>77804858
hmmm, that does make some sense

I think japan did borrow alot from early china, and so did korea. They at least were open to new technologies, which is their strongpoint
>>
>>77804858
>no history of centralization and civilization
What is Kyoto?
What is Edo?

>>77804834
I know for sure I'm getting a nautical education that lets me work anywhere on the planet. I don't give a fuck people say it's useless and will be automated soon, there will literally always be a need for chief mates and captains from civilized countries, as long as there are people wanting passage, and goods needing transport.
>>
>>77804639
>as of now, I would say swedes and americans are simply not exercising that ability

Because most of the country was either already "enriched" or "educated". No one will do shit because most of the country does not visit /pol/ and has no clue on what the fuck is happening. They educate people about white guilt, multiculturalism and the like. Then import more niggers to weaken opposition even more.
>>
>>77804990
even if we did kill them I'd wager you guys would condemn us as an rogue state and use that as an excuse to "intervene" in the region

you cheeky scheming murricans
>>
>>77805019
Oh it'll be useful, they'll probabbly still bring you on board as a backup for vital shipping

It might lower the pay, but probabbly not the demmand
>>
>>77791508
Amos, please stop promoting your links here. I know you are desperate for clicks.
>>
File: 1445546061075.jpg (167 KB, 864x684) Image search: [Google]
1445546061075.jpg
167 KB, 864x684
>>77805080
>most of the country does not visit /pol/ and has no clue on what the fuck is happening.
m'redpill
>>
>>77805080
but at least they have the chance to do it

had there been an truly authoritarian government they would crush opposition asap, SD would not even be formed

I'm thinking Sweden is actually becoming more authoritarian tbqh not in a good way though
>>
>>77805205
to be fair he just seems abit lonely
>>
>>77791769
Except that isn't true

t. Singaporean who just got home
>>
Can we ship Najib to you?
>>
>>77805013
they're half korean by blood. chinese influence was mostly mediated by southern hokklo, which is why kanji pronunciation is closer to southern dialects than mandarin. they didn't recieve writing until (700?) and closed themselves off for periods of 300 years. openness isn't their strong point.

>>77805019
neither kyoto nor edo were truly centralized until very LATE in terms of any other historical entity, especially compared to china. their high population rates were the result of INTENSE noncentralized farming practices and a relative lack of warfare.

japan was, in fact, heavily DECENTRALIZED by design. peasants weren't allowed to leave their plots of land, or cities, for them ost part. there was no trade to speak of until the tokugawa reforms.

you know nothing
>>
>>77805086
we would. which is why you need to become a client state of china. exterminate the dirty fucking malayans and claim the islands. a malasia+indonesia sized singapore would be a world power.
>>
>>77805205
>implying there is no censorship

>>77805233
>but at least they have the chance to do it

It is very low, as low as overthrowing authoritarian dictator without outside help. I think in the last election SD got lots of seats, but the rest of the parties just excluded them from government. You can get 20% of the vote and it will not matter if the rest 80% is "multiculturalism XDDDD" and "pls let me rape"
>>
>>77805506
I mean they did it where it was key

while those stupid imperial fags wasted china's years to catch up
>>
>>77805578
>client state of china. exterminate the dirty fucking malayans and claim the islands. a malasia+indonesia sized singapore would be a world power.

er
I dunno, maybe when the population becomes more bloodthirsty sure lel

>It is very low, as low as overthrowing authoritarian dictator without outside help.

as memey as it may sound, i think some resentment should be brewing in the competent parts of their military
>>
>>77791508
Fedora autist who doesn't like religion and Lee worship

Unfortunately for him, he fails to realize this country enforces all these anti-freedom laws to ensure it doesn't collapse into chaos. This is the status quo country where no one really has to give a shit as long as the Lee dynasty and friends ensures the country continues running smoothly

It's unfortunate to be living in an authoritarian dictatorship, but it managed to avoid turning this place into a 3rd world shithole under communism. It's definitely no perfect system, but it produced results that can't be understated. I don't condone the lack of freedom, but all one can do is amass enough money to move somewhere with more freedoms
>>
>>77805506
>jon snow

Alright, I concede.

>>77805602
There IS censorship, that's true. But it's mostly weaksauce and focused on social censorship.

Look at the NRK article about the guy pretending to switch from SJW to anti-immigration for a month, as a social experiment.

He was ousted from his circle, treated as a pariah and literally lost his social footing. Eery how effective that shit is with people who spend most of their time on kikebook and tumb*r
>>
what are chinks doing in SEA ?
>>
>>77805960
out-jewing other SEA to be truthful

t.chinese
>>
>>77805608
you're talking about 1800s? china was an occupied country at the time. their inability to adapt was highly uncharacteristic of han dynasties. blaming it on the dirty jurchen and qin barbarians wouldn't be unfounded.

one key theory for why china didn't industrialize involves the extreme efficiency of water sanitation, reforestation projects, and semi-mechanized labor. people speculate britain only got smarter because of the physical necessity of digging up coal combined with 300 years of plagues which killed everyone but nobles, whose children then became peasants.

>>77805701
suit yourself. every single chinese I know had their family half-eliminated voer the last 50 years.
>>
>>77805747
What I should have said was just plain lies like with the current immigration crisis. The media depiction was bunch of kids and women and the reality is entirely different. When UK calls their rapists "asian gangs" instead of Pakis. Shitting on Poland from western media. Many examples of politically bias media portraying events to promote their ideology.
>>
>>77801897
it's better than being in a mudshit country
>>
>>77806030
the temples to zheng he are the only places in indonesia without trash
>>
>>77806082
> every single chinese I know had their family half-eliminated voer the last 50 years.
i know for a fact the indos flipped shit, but isnt that mostly due to japan's ww2 adventures?

>you're talking about 1800s? china was an occupied country at the time. their inability to adapt was highly uncharacteristic of han dynasties. blaming it on the dirty jurchen and qin barbarians wouldn't be unfounded.

one key theory for why china didn't industrialize involves the extreme efficiency of water sanitation, reforestation projects, and semi-mechanized labor. people speculate britain only got smarter because of the physical necessity of digging up coal combined with 300 years of plagues which killed everyone but nobles, whose children then became peasants.

this is actually pretty interesting, I'll go read more when I have time
>>
>>77806133
>reality different from "women and kids"
This is undoubtedly true, but I feel like I've gotten this message from relatively mainstream media, without having to go to the tinfoil dispenser sites like nyhetsspeilet etc.

Most rational people I know are aware of the problem with undeserving migrants disguised as refugees coming here. That's part of the reason why the austere measures proposed by FrP and their committees have been implemented, because we CAN'T accept tens of thousands.

The real crime is the businessmen getting rich off this because they had properties they could repurpose into refugee centers.
>>
>>77806323
>we dindu nuffin it wuz the evil japaneeze
people in java routinely ate each other until the 1970s. an indonesian in western sumatra ate one of david rockerfeller's children. I REALLY don't think the japanese caused them to flip out.
>>
>>77806537
Fuck
I meant the japanese caused half of chinese families to disappear, my bad for not phrasing it well
>>
>>77806373
I guess the situation in Norway is not as bad as in Germany and Sweden.
>>
>>77806925
Thank the gods for that... I'm worried about the 2017 election. It hinges on new parties (reminds me, I need to start gathering signatures soon), the US election and whatever measures they implement and the whole refugee/migrant crisis and how it develops.

I hope for a strong centrist coalition devoid of AP and H. Those cucks only care about power, not the best of the nation.
>>
>>77807410
Hard to care about the nation if you don't believe in nations. That is what most leftists believe in.
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.