[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jo Cox murder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 19
File: jocox.jpg (43 KB, 653x653) Image search: [Google]
jocox.jpg
43 KB, 653x653
Tell me this you low iq republicans.
What is the difference between a white TERRORIST shouting "BRITAIN FIRST" and murdering an MP for the collectivist religion of nationalism and a Muslim who is probably facing oppression and racism in society as well as homophobic rhetoric and a climate of anti-gay hatred brewed by the hate speech of conservatives shooting gays whilst shouting "ALLAHU AKBAR". Its the same thing. "Terrorists" can be white or black, red green or blue. We are all human and shouldn't submit to this primitive tribalism and hatred!
The way forward is to turn away from hatred, the hatred from republicans that created the climate for this tragedy and others and to move forward into love,understanding and peace. I hope you aren't too stupid and short-sighted to see this and there may be hope.
Your hatred killed Jo Cox.
>>
>>77596873
One does it because he's a dumb backwards untermensch that fuck goats and thinks everyone should do the same. The other is piloted from Israel to give the nationalists a bad name, again.
>>
>>77596873
These Labour party communists are personally responsible for the mass rape of over 100,000 white English girls by adult Pakis. There is no punishment that can fit the crime.

These people deserve the worst imaginable punishments here on Earth. Go visit the torture museums throughout Europe to get ideas on how to deal with these people when the time comes.
>>
>>77596873
She was murdered by the people running your shit and you know it.
>>
>>77596873
Kill thyneself, potato nigger.
>>
>>77596873
I hope she had a very painful death. I will spit on her grave.
>>
>>77596873
> 1 (one) post by this ID
>>
>>77596873
Why won't the janitors delete this shitposting? Aren't they getting paid enough?
>>
>>77596873
allegedly irrefutable divine revelation.
>>
Holy fuck how many slide threads are there on /pol/ today, I've had to report a dozen already.

Jesus fuck just leave if you want an echo chamber or a troll den you retarded faggots.
>>
OP a woman? How are you so emotional about this?
>>
File: bait.jpg (22 KB, 363x364) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
22 KB, 363x364
>>77596873
>a white TERRORIST shouting "BRITAIN FIRST"
>things that never happened
>mfw
>>
>>77596873
Don't you have some babies to bomb?
>>
File: 2015 bataclan.jpg (430 KB, 709x648) Image search: [Google]
2015 bataclan.jpg
430 KB, 709x648
>>77596873
Would you mind telling us how the sensible gun-laws protected that cunt instead?
>>
>>77597791
they do it for
>freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

or

HOT POCKETS
faggot ass mods.
>>
>>77596873
Skin color and a soul.
>>
>>77596873
>1 post by this ID
Fuck off shill
>>
Your assignment of blame to the republican party for a crime that that has zero connection to anyone on this continent indicates terrorism of a much more troubling nature. If your looking for a practical example of hate speech, you've just given us one.
>>
>>77596873
There is no evidence that the killer had any political motive.
>>
>>77597860
He's a mudshit leeching in Ireland.

Fucker posts here all the time.
>>
>>77598181
I think he might've been referring to Irish Republicans, but still, wrong island.
>>
File: 1466094272043.png (458 KB, 583x453) Image search: [Google]
1466094272043.png
458 KB, 583x453
Jo Cox's husband, the day before she got killed intervening in a street fight.

There he is, taunting unemployed fishermen with Bob Geldolf on the Thames.

Also worth noting he was suspended from his Save The Children sinecure charity job last year on multiple charges of sexual misconduct.

>"BRITAIN FIRST"
The chap who claims "Britain First" was yelled is a BNP member. The BNP is at war with Britain First.
>>
NONE of you have refuted my core argument about how hatred breeds violence, instead all you want to do is name-call (eg. mudshit,shill) and demonstrate more of the hatred that right wingers and racists brew that causes tragedies like this. Because you lack the intelligence to challenge my arguments and are too cowardly to face the core problem all you will do is call me names. Idiots.
>>
>>77596873

Why didn't you English finish of these potato niggers when you had the chance?
>>
>>77598727
> hatred causes violence
> Obviously hates right wingers
Are you going to commit a politically motivated crime?
>>
>>77596873
No one shouted Britain First, that's an MI5 media plant.

You should know better Potato.
>>
>>77599112
"Potato" what are you, 12?
>>
>>77596873
>What is the difference between a white TERRORIST shouting "BRITAIN FIRST"
Is this bait or are you just an idiot who hasn't kept up with the news? Honestly since you're a potato nigger it could go either way.

He didn't shout Britain First. That's been confirmed by the news already.

Get a clue you muppet.
>>
>>77596873

>Implying I don't think both of these groups of people, her and the faggots, deserve this punishment for what they've done to our society

Wew, lads
>>
>>77598936
hah i was just thinking this, the retard hates us, but thinks all leftys are not capable of any violence ever, even though they hate trump farage etc, they fight punch trump supporters etc,

but no no its all the evil rights fault, what a fucking mongrol
>>
>>77598727
Don t you think that this political murder (even if there is no evidence to sugest it is political) came a bit to close to the brexit referendum? Like 1 week before? Just enough time for brexit camp to not have a way to damage control this? And that it was spinned like crazy?
I rarly buy conspiracies like the omar false flag bullshit but this is way to convenient to not be a false flag. Remain literlay bought their win ticket with this.
Even if it wasnt orchestrated by the gouvernment somehow this guy was insane anyway and had little to no indoctrinating faction behind im (ala isis) so this guy is just a madman with a gun while omar was both inspired and possibly instructed by isis to do what he did.
>>
>>77596873
The nationalist has betrayed his country by murdering an MP, whether they be black christian or white muslim.
The Islamist is the only one not betraying their Ummah.
>>
File: chat.jpg (142 KB, 583x854) Image search: [Google]
chat.jpg
142 KB, 583x854
>>77598721

CHAT SHIT AGAINST FARAGE

GET BARRAGED
>>
>>77596873
The difference ? Thousands of deads.
>>
I'd argue that word terrorist has always been vague and alarmist. Its continued use had served only to destroy the discourse on these issues.
>>
>>77596873
Also, British republicans are much more left leaning, and more likely to vote for Remain by an overwhelming majority.
The monarchists (hint: NOT REPUBLICANS) include neo nazi factions that this Mair faggot belongs to.
>>
>>77596873
>we're all human
Swing and a miss potato-nigger.
>>
Except that no one said "Britain First". That was made up by, and blasted all over the media literally before her heart even stopped beating.
>>
>>77596873
>What is the difference

The difference is all other white people strongly condemned his actions.

Your turn.
>>
Why did he kill miss Cocks?
>>
nth for gordon
>>
Politicians are fair targets, they are far from innocent civilians.
>>
File: lucifer.jpg (259 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lucifer.jpg
259 KB, 1280x720
>>77599666
>betray your country by murdering a leftist piece of shit

Leftist piece of shit detected.
>>
>>77596873
Nazi friendly are not violent
>>
>>77600180
So murder is acceptable when they don't share your political views.
>>
>>77599252
What a fucking bogwog . If you are irish which i sincerely doubt. More than likely a shill . Then you are exactly whats wrong with our fucking country . Why is my country full of fucking potatoniggers
>>
>>77600491
Racist pieces of shit like you have no place in Ireland. Your not a true Irish man and you don't represent the values this country was founded on. Disgusting.
>>
>>77596873
>Instead of going into the rabbit hole of who said what, lets look at who is killing who and for what reasons.
>Hint: Islam totally BTFO right wingers in terrorism worldwide in both raw and per capita measures, its not even close.
>>
>>77596873
why would someone whi backs "brexit" kill her? they were up in the polls, it makes literally no sense to link it at all to groups wanting to leave the EU. "hey did you hear? brexit is up! we may actually escape! "good, nows the time to completey fuck ourselfs over with an assassination!"

seriously, where is the logic.
>>
File: 1465940298140.jpg (71 KB, 670x409) Image search: [Google]
1465940298140.jpg
71 KB, 670x409
How can she be murdered by a gun if UK has a handgun ban?
>>
>>77596873
1. Because he never said it
2. Fuck off
3. Sage
>>
>>77600609
>Looks at worldwide terrorism statistics for current year
>Virtually all Muslims
>"Clearly this is the result of western foreign policy and why they hate us so much. Anything implying it has anything to do with religion is pure xenophobia by fascists and Klansmen."
>>
File: 1466095768984.jpg (220 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
1466095768984.jpg
220 KB, 1280x719
>>77596873

Traitors deserve to die.

Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>77596873
Because he didn't shout "Britain First", the fact that it's been parroted just shows the corruption in the media
>>
>>77596873
A terrorist sets out to evoke a feeling of uncertainty and fear within a population. So the population demands changes in their system, to remove the felling of terror. These changes may be beneficial to the terrorist political ends. Or involve giving the terrorist what he wants, so he stops.
A lone nutter, with a grudge, political or not. Is a lone nutter with a grudge. He acts, is caught problem over.
>>
>>77600609
The values this country were foubded on was a river of British blood ( a literal quote from padraig pearse) to remove foreign occupiers. It was only a 100 years ago. We dont forget so fast
>>
>>77596873

>West Yorkshire

>>77599290
>>77599290
>>77599290
>>77599290
>>
>>77596873
>What is the difference

The difference is that you're apologising and trying to reason for one of those atrocities but not the other, which means you don't even view them as equivalent comparisons yourself.
>>
>>77596873
>crazy loner acting alone
>Muslim being funded and guided by ISIS

There's a fucking huge difference.

This guy killed one person. Muslims are often known to have gone to training camps to learn how to make bombs and use/smuggle high powered weapons.
>>
>>77598727
Looks at the number of crimes my friend. Instead of anecodotal SJW vomit, I would advise you to look at the numbers and WHO is doing the crimes.
>Hint: They're not being done by a bunch of old racists Nazis.
>>
one is a case that has no precedent.
the other is just another case in a sea of horrible acts commited by the religion of peace.
>>
>Mateen tells authorities directly that he did it for Islam
>no no, he was spontaneously homophobic for completely non-Islamic reasons

>some nut is half-heard saying something like 'Britain first'
>I BET NIGEL ORDERED THIS PERSONALLY
>>
File: 1358995587917.gif (661 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
1358995587917.gif
661 KB, 500x246
>>77596873
>a white TERRORIST shouting "BRITAIN FIRST"

No credible evidence of that.

>The way forward is to turn away from hatred, the hatred from republicans that created the climate for this tragedy and others and to move forward into love,understanding and peace.

Yeah, those gays sure moved toward the love, understanding, and peace of a hail of bullets from a registered democrat, who also happened to be Muslim (religion of peace) and gay. Liberalism is a mental disorder, no wonder all terrorists are leftists.

>We are all human and shouldn't submit to this primitive tribalism and hatred!
>Your hatred killed Jo Cox

Yeah, you just submitted, dummy.
>>
>>77600954
Same here, fellow Potato.
>>
Faggots, who and why was miss Cocks killed? TL;DR style
>>
>>77601041
well maybe if you looked past your racist agenda you would see that we have a serious problem with institutional racism and discrimination in britain which obviously causes anger and resentment in these minority communities which leads to the vast majority of these crimes. If white people where treated the same way they would probably commit even more crimes.
>>
If you vote brexit now it's like you pulled the trigger and shot Jo Cox dead.
>>
>>77596873
>a Muslim terrorist who kills gays is a victim of "homophobic rhetoric"

And to answer your question, the EU killed Jo Cox. When you disenfranchise millions of people and deny mental help to disturbed individuals like Thomas Mair, don't be surprised when radicalisation becomes a problem.
>>
>>77601072
Every single time you can guaranfuckingtee some leftists will say: "Clearly, this has absolutely nothing to do with Islam."
Terrorist: "Allahu Akbar. I do this for god and my religion."
>>
>>77601266
Then why don't Buddhists commit the same number of crimes? Why not Jainists? Why not Hindus? Why are all these other religious groups not committing the same level of crimes as Muslims. Why aren't East Asians blowing themselves up?
>>
>>77600795
How can anyone be murdered when there is a murder ban in every country?
>>
>>77601266
Even more so bullshit when you control for socioeconomic status you still have a crime disparity. Why is it so hard to admit that the problem might be with Islam and the people who defend it so fervently?
>>
ITT:
>Whenever someone I disagree with does something bad it is symptomatic of everyone in their group.
>Whenever someone I agree with does something bad it's a false flag to discredit my opinion

Hard core confirmation bias in action
>>
>>77596873

The terrorist killing homosexuals in the name of Allah isn't mentally ill. He had a job, wife a good life. He had a social life. He choose to kill homosexuals in the name of religious teachings.

The terrorist that killed Jo Cox, never worked, had no social life, no friends, suffered from mental health issues and was neglected and uncared for by the community. He was not of a sound mind.

So that's the difference.
>>
>>77596873
Triggered.

The difference is there aren't a billion and a half brainwashed people condoning the british madman attack. But what'd you know or care about the rest of the World, you WWII neutral fake country.

Fucking cunt

Please have another potato famine
>>
Actually there's a witness statement he did not shout Britain First.
>>
>>77600954
A combined total of 857 British dead, is not a river. It's not even a stream, trust a paddy to make a mountain out of a molehill.
>>
>>77596873
The white "terrorist" is historically documented as being medically mentally ill.
the islamic terrorists aren't documented as being mentally ill.
>>
>>77596873
Misinformation never shouted that

Sage
>>
>>77598936
Answer the question.
>>
>>77601666
>Thanks Satan.
I would also like to refer you to the crimes and terrorism comparison, its not even close. Instead of picking anecdotal evidence, lets look at broad demographic patterns to see if we find a trend.
>There is.
>>
>>77601172
>Mentally unstable guy was in a scuffle with another guy outside a venue where Jo Cox was holding an event
>Jo Cox attempts to intervene in the scuffle
>Mentally unstable guy pulls out an antique gun (likely a flintlock or percussion pistol)
>Somehow finds the time to fire and reload the weapon THREE TIMES without anyone else attempting to intervene
>Pro-EU media realises this is a perfect chance to tar the Brexit campaign
>Begins a narrative that the mentally disturbed shooter was targeting her (she's pro-remain) and that the whole attack was politically motivated
>This is despite friends and family saying the shooter was completely uninterested in politics and had never expressed any views on the EU or the referendum
>The media claims the shooter shouted "Britain First" (the name of an anti-EU anti-immigration """""racist""""" party in Britain) based on some very sketchy eyewitness reports
>Meanwhile other (actual) eyewitnesses state they never heard anyone say anything of the sort
>One shop owner who the media initially quoted went so far as to put a sign in his shop window saying that he did not issue a statement about the shooter shouting "Britain First", and that he did not hear anyone shout "Britain First" during the incident
>The leftwing media is politicizing the holy fuck out of the incident before Jo Cox' body is even cold
>>
>>77596873
>>>/t/umblr
>>
>>77601931
The ira where not mentally ill, or the angry brigade, or eta, or any number of real terrorists. Lone nutters, are.
>>
>>77601703
>The difference is there aren't a billion and a half brainwashed people condoning the british madman attack.
Theres about half of /pol/ and a bunch of facebook groups condoning it.
Which puts them in the same league as religious extremists.
>>
>>77602284
See>>77602118
>>
>>77596873
>muslims bomb and shoot Brussels
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS U GUISE!! It's not about the refugees, its about poverty, you know?

>muslims shoot up Paris, multiple times
>"It's not Islam that is the problem! This is an isolated event and does not represent that majority of people! Only RACISTS would think that.

>muslim shoots up a gay club
>"It was ONE GUY who was sexually repressed and mentally unstable. Not all Muslims are like that"

BUT...

>Dylan Roof shoots up a black church
>"BAN THE CONFEDERATE FLAG!!! White People are such a problem. This is the sort of terror we have to endure!"

>mentally unstable man kills MP
>kebab claims he heard him say 'Britain First'
>"Look at the racist, divisive campaign that Brexit is about. Truly disgusting"

:^)
>>
>>77597791
>why won't mods delete all threads that expose our paranoid delusions
>>
>>77602284
A bunch of /pol/ was also condoning the Orlando massacre. Acts of violence always get condoned by right extremists and only right extremists. Either western """alt"""-right or Middle-Eastern religious right or in some rare cases like the Orlando thing, both.
>>
File: 1466153719046.jpg (17 KB, 460x310) Image search: [Google]
1466153719046.jpg
17 KB, 460x310
reminder
>>
>>77601266
Nice bait, you got a ton of (You)s.
>>
>>77596873
implying anyone on pol disagree with the murderer
>>
>>77602720
Is that in front of where the shooting happened? What's the sauce, because I can write on a piece of paper and put it in a window and take a picture, it's not hard.
>>
>>77600180
Betray country by abandoning democracy. I stand by this.
>>
File: Salon Trash.png (34 KB, 297x259) Image search: [Google]
Salon Trash.png
34 KB, 297x259
>>77602517

I've got a better one:

>muslims bomb and shoot Brussels
>muslims shoot up Paris, multiple times
>muslim shoots up a gay club

This has absolutely nothing to do with Islam. Any implication of the sort is clearly internal xenophobia that needs to be purged.

>Dylan Roof shoots up a black church

White America needs to be accountable for the perpetuating of crazies like Dylan Roof. Clearly White America is allowing these people to thrive in the US and we need a discussion about race in America.
>>
You know, at first I thought most posts like these were trolls, but when you look at it - it's an actual influx of shills.
>>
>gets SHOT by a GUN and STABBED by a KNIFE in 2016 Britain by a white

Ha ha, how do you even manage to do such a thing? It's like getting a man with no arms or legs (because you amputated them) to successfully punch and kick you.
>>
>>77602118
>If brown people do it, it's terroism
>If white people do it it's just a crime
Confirmation bias continues.
>>
>>77602613
If you're going to say that, I'd like to see a comparison of non-Islamic right wing terrorism and left wing terrorism.
>>
>>77603121
Clearly it's just not true, I mean guns are banned in Britain after all. How could anyone commit a crime with something that's banned.
>>
>>77596873
I just fapped to Jo Cox. Now I feel really guilty
>>
>>77603323

See>>77603022
>>
>>77601836
Thats 4285 liters of British blood.
Roughly 1130 gallons.

That's about enough to fill up a septic tank.

So, a septic tank of British Blood.
>>
>>77603022
Two opinion pieces, written by two different people who happen to be released in the same outlet. But whatever feeds your narrative.
>>
>>77603323
FBI and other law enforcement agencies determine what differentiates terrorism and crime, not a bunch of idiots on /pol/. Nice try.
>>
A FUCKING NAZI
>>
>>77603632
>Any demographic trend that shows a difference in terrorism is clearly xenophobia.
>Clearly the fact that man perpetuate virtually all acts of terrorism show that we live in a society that seeks to victimize and kill men.
See how absurd that sounds?
>>
>>77603855
what happened to the pygmy?
>>
>>77603656
>American law enforcement agencies are perfectly objective without any form of racial bias.
>>
>>77600367
Sounds pretty Islamic huh
>>
>>77596873
One of them is a religious fanatic the other is brainwashed by the government to commit a false flag attack.
>>
>>77596873
>Things that never happened.

Potatos are dumb.
>>
>>77603443
Nah she was cute mate. I mean you'd have no problem being one out to Grace Kelly or Audrey Hepburn, would you.
>>
>>77596873
Because nobody shouted "Britain first"
>>
>>77596873
>second generation immigrant nutjob reads some ISIS propaganda, then shoots people and shouts allahu akbar
He's a terrorist guys, proof that the entire muslim population is bent upon invading the west!

>native nutjob reads some neonazi propaganda, then shoots people and shouts nazi/far-right slogans
He's a crazy person guys, you can't take his views seriously!

welcome to /pol/
>>
>>77603945
>German, Swedish, Norwegian, and British crime reporting agencies all show that white men commit lower per capita rates of crime (and terrorism) than South Asian males.
>Clearly societies that just hate them.
>Worldwide terrorism acts for 2015 and 2016 are virtually all Muslims
No pattern, just unbridled Nazism waiting to gun down them A-Rabs, right?
>>
>>77603889
I'm not sure what exactly your post is responding to. My point is there being a contradiction in two opinion pieces that are only related by being released in the same outles is not a form of hypocrisy. If that were the case an outlet could never release two oppeds by people who disagreed with eachother.
>>
File: blairsm.jpg (16 KB, 450x254) Image search: [Google]
blairsm.jpg
16 KB, 450x254
Friendly reminder that Tony Blair assassinated Jo Cox in cold blood
>>
>>77604449
>I don'the know how statistics, logic or reasoning work
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 640x360
>>77603855
You ain't no Nazi bruv. Real Nazis don't praise the names of Zionist political parties.
>>
>>77596873
>insults in the first sentence
>trying to be taken seriously as not a shill or not a shitposter

piss off.
>>
>>77604449
Your point was that American Law Enforcement was not objective enough to be trusted. East Asians have a lower crime rate than white America, do they just like East Asians more than fellow whites or perhaps there is a different crime rate?

I disagree with that, but lets play devil's advocate. Pretty much every other law enforcement agency in western nations report similar patterns. Perhaps its not racism to suggest that a disproportionate amount of crime and terrorism are being committed by a certain demographic?
>>
>>77604550
Is this a bot that just posts generic counterarguments? I can't make out a single specific argument that applies to the posts it responds to.
>>
>>77596873
But he didn't shout Britain First. There's no evidence he has any ties to that organisation or indeed any pro-Brexit organisation.
>>
>>77600367
Yes

When did we forget this?
>>
>>77604780
That wasn't the point I was trying to make in the post that post responded to. I was just rejecting the idea that the two salon tweets in the picture are evidence of hypocrisy.
>>
>>77601931
>Fucking goats in the desert while performing ritual killings for the blessed magical sky wizard
>Not mentally ill
Sometimes you don't need a professional diagnosis for these things Anon.
>>
File: dinsay_nuffin.jpg (45 KB, 298x368) Image search: [Google]
dinsay_nuffin.jpg
45 KB, 298x368
>>77597934
>>
>1 lone nut job kills an MP
>all leave voters are to blame

>muslims continue to kill thousands all over the planet
>#notallmuslims
>>
>>77603323
Terrorism is a very defined term. Terrorism is the use of attacks against targets with very little military importance to induce a mass panic among the civilian population in order to accomplish a political goal.
>>
>>77599388
>He didn't shout Britain First. That's been confirmed by the news already.
wait what? I haven't seen this
>>
>>77605087
Granted, Salon is a shitty hyper leftist organization on par with the National Enquirer (just with a political agenda), but your point is taken. I just posted that to go against your narrative that we blame Islam every time.

Which is good, because instead of he said/ she said narrative, we can look at the demographic trends ad nauseaum and see there are distinct racial disparities and motives for crime and terrorism.
>>
>>77596873
You get more white children if you breed white with white.

You hate stuff like that though.
>>
>>77596873

Well she was committing the crime of treason.

Not really an accurate comparison to a dune coon gunning 50 clubbers down for what they like to shove up their ass.
>>
>>77596873
That's a political assassination. Not terrorism.
>>
File: Menupfrontwomenintheback.jpg (74 KB, 733x526) Image search: [Google]
Menupfrontwomenintheback.jpg
74 KB, 733x526
Daily reminder /pol/ wins either way.

The west will be genetically dumber, brown and ugly but everything liberals stand for will be gone
>>
>>77605695
Political assassinations have been a terrorist tactic for donkeys years m8. They are far from mutually exclusive.
>>
>>77596873
I thought you guys banned guns... Ah, that's right; now only criminals have them
>>
>>77601820

The witness said he didn't hear that, and that he couldn't confirm IIRC... There are conflicting statements by other witnesses.

That said, the whole 'Britain First' matter is extremely sketchy, especially with the guy was quoted as the original source denying he ever said that.
>>
File: BlueorRedPill.jpg (39 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
BlueorRedPill.jpg
39 KB, 1600x1200
>>77596873
The irony of this is that if I saw this 1 year ago I would have totally believe this poster was real and sincere in their beliefs. Now I find this hard to differentiate with trolls trying to be funny, like its become indecipherable at this point. Thanks /pol/
>>
File: 1456784875180.jpg (10 KB, 256x288) Image search: [Google]
1456784875180.jpg
10 KB, 256x288
>>77596873
Somewhere (I forgot) it was claimed that Tommy Mair was having a fight with someone else, and the MP got killed because she tried to intervene. Anyone have info/sources on this?
>>
it was just shitposting btw
>>
>>77608126
that was obvious.
>>
I never believed in Reptilians until I saw this bitch.
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.