[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>T-Trump is a friend of the second amendment! >H-He will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 14
File: Screenshot_2.png (16 KB, 482x207) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
16 KB, 482x207
>T-Trump is a friend of the second amendment!
>H-He will never take our guns away! H-He truly loves freedom #MAGA!
>>
>>77565390
Guess we are all terrorist.
>>
File: 0ef.png (263 KB, 680x529) Image search: [Google]
0ef.png
263 KB, 680x529
>>77565390
sage and ignore shill threads folks
>>
>>77565390
>The NRA is going to ban guns

are you fucking serious
>>
>fake conservative concern trolling

hurr durr sageru
>>
>>77565390
im interested to see what comes of it

if he comes back with a proposal that has the endorsement instead of the hate of the NRA no matter how you feel about trump
that would be huge
>>
>>77565390
>get put on the no fly list like hundreds of other mistaken americans
>your second amendment rights are now gone

Americans, how can you have trump as your leader when he doesnt defend your rights?

>giving the power to decide who has the right to bear arms and who doesnt to a couple stooges at the TSA
or maybe give it to the FBI so they can stop anyone who is 'under investigation'.

>>77567721
>come back with nothing
What about all those deals donald?
>come back with a compromise
RIP second amendment rights for all. Watch as everyone on 4chan is suddenly under 'low priority FBI investigation'

Id rather he walk out with spit on his face
>>
>>77565390
I don't want people on terrorism or no fly lists with guns either you dumb kike
>>
>We are happy to meet with Donald Trump. The NRA's position on this issue has not changed. The NRA believes that terrorists should not be allowed to purchase or possess firearms, period. Anyone on a terror watchlist who tries to buy a gun should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI and the sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing. If an investigation uncovers evidence of terrorist activity or involvement, the government should be allowed to immediately go to court, block the sale, and arrest the terrorist. At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed. That has been the position of Sen. John Cornyn (R.-Tex.) and a majority of the U.S. Senate. Sadly, President Obama and his allies would prefer to play politics with this issue.

The key sentence here is this:

>At the same time, due process protections should be put in place that allow law-abiding Americans who are wrongly put on a watchlist to be removed.

The NRA wants the system reformed. They want terrorists to actually be investigated when they are put on the list, not just thrown on the list and ignored so long as they don't try to board a plane. They want the investigation to have due process, where if evidence is found of terrorism, you go to court and have a trial. If you are wrongfully put on the list, you can also go to court and have your DUE PROCESS as an AMERICAN CITIZEN to be removed from the list. Either way, your right isn't taken away from you without a trial.

Trump will not push for any legislature on gun control without having the NRA's approval. His meeting is to understand what their position is and understand what would be the right course of action to take on this issue. This is how Trump operates. He doesn't pretend to know everything about anything. He gets educated from advisors who know the issues, and then he makes a decision.
>>
>>77565390
>Meeting about this topic
>Immediately means either side agrees with the legislature

You're pretty fucking thick for a spic.
>>
>>77565390
The proposal involves due process, so I don't really give a shit.
>>
>>77565390
There needs to be some legal loophole we can exploit that will ban all Muslims from buying guns without affecting real Americans.
>>
>Wanting terrorists to be armed
Holy shit that's retarded
>>
>>77567971

OP is a shill, don't forget to sage this thread. The thread should end with this post, anyone bumping it after this is also a shill.
>>
>>77567931
>no fly lists

>A "false positive" occurs when a passenger who is not on the No Fly List has a name that matches or is similar to a name on the list. False positive passengers will not be allowed to board a flight unless they can differentiate themselves from the actual person on the list, usually by presenting ID showing their middle name or date of birth. In some cases, false positive passengers have been denied boarding or have missed flights because they could not easily prove that they were not the person on the No Fly List.

>Daniel Brown, a United States Marine returning from Iraq, was prevented from boarding a flight home in April 2006 because his name matched one on the No Fly List

its just a temporary suspension of your rights son, theyll be reinstated real soon dont worry
>>
File: 212321312.jpg (21 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
212321312.jpg
21 KB, 439x290
>>77565390
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>77568015
here you go

anybody who supports a death cult that seeks to kill innocents to start a world war in an effort to summon their messiah is obviously criminally insane and should be declared such
>>
File: TheDon.jpg (86 KB, 499x349) Image search: [Google]
TheDon.jpg
86 KB, 499x349
>I-It will ONLY happens to muslims LMAO DUMB SHILLARY

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Fly_List#Notable_cases

I don't want to sound like I'm a democrat, in fact I think every single candidate is flawed beyond acceptance.

The fact that /pol/ follows a man blindly without questioning anything or disagreeing is as bad as being as Bernie supporters.

Ask questions, disagree, you're better than this.
>>
>>77565390
>Wants to be America's Leader
>Has to met with lobbyists to decide policy
>Sad
>>
>>77565390
>h-hillary is nobody's friend, especially the second amendment.
>s-she will definitly take your guns away, and much more! s-she truly loves your sheep-like obedience.

Trump rules, hillary drools.
>>
Supported him since last June. This is the only thing that makes me seriously consider not voting this election. He better fucking change his tune quick.
>>
>>77567641
>>77567707
>>77568028
>>77568095
see
>>77568151

Let the discussion continue

>>77567971
How fast would these due process protections allow someone who is wrongly put on a watchlist to get out and practice their god given right of purchasing a firearm?
>>
>>77568021
People on the list are suspected of possible terroristic activities they might commit. Not already have. If you're a confirmed terrorist you're not on the watch list, you're on the CIA kill list. The government will not state what qualifies people for the watch list or anyway to get off. Many innocent people including kids end up on it with no way off.
>>
>>77567971
Fuck that. This would give the government the right to throw you on a list, classify you as guilty, strip your rights without due process, and force you to prove your innocence.
>>
>>77568431

sure, the "discussion" - you mean the same regurgitation of distorted talking points that has been spewed repeatedly over the past few days

suck my dick and worry about your own countries, faggots
>>
File: SafeSpace.jpg (3 MB, 2400x1588) Image search: [Google]
SafeSpace.jpg
3 MB, 2400x1588
>>77568734
Okay, I'm sorry.
>>
>>77565390
>impose ban on persons, whom hold beliefs that morally endorses murder, to legally have guns
>all muslims lose their weapons
>all jews lose their weapons
>christians maybe but i haven't read the NT
>>
>>77568872
I still think youre a shitposter but it does annoy me how trump can go against what is an almost universal agreement on this board about the second amendment and people will stick their heads in the sand because its trump
>>
>>77569195
>The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion
>>
>>77568872

So sorry to offend you Costa Rica, I hope one day you'll be able to recover

>>77569305

We've talked this to death already you stupid faggot
no one is putting their head in the sand
>>
>>77568151
You're from Costa Rica, why should anyone care what you have to say, you stupid rainforest nigger?
>>
>>77569572
There aren't any rainforests in Costa Rica dumb ass
>>
>>77569810
What, so they're like mountain spics?
>>
File: original.png (791 KB, 748x1067) Image search: [Google]
original.png
791 KB, 748x1067
>>77569475
>>77569572
I'm an american. I'm on a business trip here.

I made this thread because I'm worried about the blindness a lot of /pol/ posters have showed lately, mostly regarding to this news. They seem to forget the sticky we have above this board and a #safespace has been created in which you can't even express an opinion different from the current status quo without being outmemed by people that don't care about quality posting or discussion.

Please don't become Bernie tier voters, demand Trump to stay true to his word so you don't come back crying in 4 years to the latest politician who promises change.
>>
>>77569924
>I'm an american. I'm on a business trip here.

Sure. We've seen this excuse a million times already, proxyfaggot.
>>
>>77569924
>>T-Trump is a friend of the second amendment!
>>H-He will never take our guns away! H-He truly loves freedom #MAGA!

Starting a thread like this is the least likely to produce discussion, you stupid shitposting nigger. Put forth some coherent points in non-memespeak format, or has your autism progressed so far that you can't?
>>
>>77569572
$20 has been deposited
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 490x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 490x377
>>77569810
>Costa Rica is a rugged, rainforested Central American country with coastlines on the Caribbean and Pacific.
>>
>>77569924
This

>>77569475
>We've talked this to death already you stupid faggot
>no one is putting their head in the sand
So what is it the trump supporters here want? For him to walk away with no deal and protect their rights or walk away triumphant as the greatest deal maker of all time and the erosion of your rights?
>>
>>77570206
False dilemma.
>>
File: B8k2Kls.jpg (580 KB, 663x1191) Image search: [Google]
B8k2Kls.jpg
580 KB, 663x1191
This is so fucking ripe for abuse it's not even fucking funny

>muh terrorist!
>muh infallible Trump God!!!

You fools need to start questioning Trump, this shit is unacceptable.

>You're a shill if you question the God Emperor!!!!

Banning people who are put on watch lists from purchasing guns is a surefire way to shoot yourself on the foot.

Listen to the fucking narrative being spouted on the MSM.

>"ISLAM ISN'T THE PROBLEM, RIGHT WING CONSERVATIVES ARE!!!"

The majority of American posters on this board will be put on the watch list immediately if this passes.

STOP BEING RETARDED, THIS ISN'T FOR MUSLIMS, IT'S FOR US!!!!

If Trump doesn't change his stance on this I'm forfeiting my vote.
>>
>>77570564

>durrr if i keep spouting the same talking points they'll fall for my concern trolling

fuck off shill
>>
>>77570747
>muh shill
>muh talking points

The most pathetic 2016 cop-out by far
>>
File: d2664.jpg (12 KB, 310x238) Image search: [Google]
d2664.jpg
12 KB, 310x238
>>77570747
>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
Do you see how retarded you sound?
>>
Are you notified when you're on any of those lists?
Can you go to the court to clear the suspicions?
If not, then I'll laugh, hard.
>>
DRUMPFKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>77570864
>>77570826

You're not even making an argument you fucking retards

you seriously think people on /pol/ are stupid enough to fall for your shit lmao
>>
>>77565390
mfw on a no fly list.
>>
>>77568560
Can you not read you dumb retarded piece of niggershit? Fuck off and get lost in the desert.

Sage
>>
File: d2053.png (212 KB, 640x230) Image search: [Google]
d2053.png
212 KB, 640x230
>>77570928
>ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???
If the arguments are that bad how about you refute them you fucking faggot.
>>
>>77565390
How many of these same threads have been made in the last few days?
>>
>>77570966

nothing to refute since you're incapable of making any points
>muh carl reference when you're losing
nice non-sequitur, faggot
come back when you can make an argument
>>
>>77570928
My argument is that it will be abused so fucking bad that your dumb fucking bitch ass will be on it day one.
>>
>>77571034
There is at least one at any given time.
Shills are going all out and I'm afraid most people are dumb enough to fall for it.
>>
>>77571037
>nothing to refute since you're incapable of making any points
>incapable of making any points
Now that's what I call room temperature IQ
>>
what reasons are there to put people on the no-fly list?
and are those reasons also reasons to not own a gun?
>>
>>77567971
I don't like this it doesn't sound very American to me. We can put you on a list and waste your time in court because you might be a terrorist. Fuck that! If trump really feels that way then he is nothing more than a globalist shill. I don't know how to say that without sounding like a shill but he better fucking drop it.
>>
>>77571097
>GERMany

Why should any American give a single fuck what a dirty Eurocuck has to say?

Keep your fucking nose out of our business
>>
This is genuinely concerning, I feel like you can be put on a watchlist just for watching the wrong youtube video. Plus this watchlist thing can be abused to shit if there is a democrat in power that change the standards to Stalin levels of regulation. Luckily the NRA seems to be taking a stance against this. I love Trump but I pray that he is just trying to suck in Bernie voters and is just doing this for a show.
>>
>>77571085
sounds like you're panicking over hypotheticals that /pol/ obviously would never support and not actually making an argument
>>77571143
not an argument
>>
>>77565390
>We don't want terrorists getting guns
>TRUMP WANTS TO BAN GUNS
>>
>>77571178
If he doesn't chance his stance soon then it proves Trump was a plant or is a pandering asshole.

I truly hope he changes his mind soon
>>
>>77571203
He lost me when he pulled the tranny bathroom garbage.
>>
>>77567836
>trump as your leader

Are you talking about a cold day in Hell, or when pigs fly?
>>
>>77568021
How do I know they won't label me a "domestic terrorist" because I like looking at info graphic on how to make bombs and traps?
>>
I think it's worth noting that Trump in this tweet hasn't take an actual stance, just that he was discussing the issue itself.

Probably just a ruse.
>>
>>77571229
>hypotheticals

Yeah I'm not going to just stand here and "hope for the best"

If I were a gun grabbing government politician, this proposed type of legislation would be a fucking God sent.

Of course we all know you're just cointelpro
>>
>>77571295
>oh shit my position is indefensible
>time to make a proxypost and then reply to it with a shill talking point >>77571178

pathetic
>>
>First they came for [x]
>Then they came for me

I'm just laughing as everyone falls for the same routine with Trump and gun laws. At his core he's anti-freedom.
>>
>>77571252
I don't think anyone is saying that Trump specifically wants to ban our guns, I think he could manage the policy quite effectively, but if this policy were to stay around until another Obama came into office, it could be abused to the shitlib's benefit, i.e. meany words about "racist things" would be another to be put on a watchlist, you know a libtard would at least try and abuse it if it were put into place
>>
>>77571421
>being this paranoid
Take your meds kid.
>>
>>77571415

here you go pretending to be a conservative stereotype again

it's hilariously transparent and sad that you think people will actually fall for it
>>
He's malleable on the subject. He use to be a hard-line gun grabber, then his stance softened to assault weapons, then Paris happened and he insisted that people need to be able to defend themselves with firearms.
There's no such thing as a perfect candidate in the US. Both parties must have played darts to determine which amendments they think "count." Republicans have a problem with anything that gets in the way of law enforcement (even though this was intended by design. It should be difficult to put someone in prison), and democrats have a problem with anything that Michael Moore bitches about. Hopefully a meeting with the NRA will help clear Trump's head of some of the more tired Republican rhetoric (No fly lists are 100% constitutional! We get to take away your basic rights as soon as an FBI dweeb says it's a good idea!).

I expect that a meeting like this bodes well for constitutionally-minded folks. He's going into general election mode, and knows that he needs to meet his sympathizers across different interest groups, who he may have alienated during his bid for the nomination, halfway. Muslims, libertarians, gays, women, and Hispanics.
>>
>>77571463
>oh no he caught me, i'll call him crazy, that'll work!

fucking lol
sorry kid, you're out of luck
>>
File: 1389467322813.jpg (38 KB, 332x493) Image search: [Google]
1389467322813.jpg
38 KB, 332x493
>>77568034
>having a government issued ID is an impossibly difficult feat

isn't that also the nigger argument for why we should allow voter fraud?
>>
Let's just limit this to terrorists and Muslims kek
>>
>>77571501
Not the same anon, oh but wait I'm using a proxy right? Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>77571471
I can't believe I'm actually arguing with your dumb ass.

It's clear as fucking day to anybody who is a pro gun constitutionalist that you're a fucking shill or at the very least a retard that can't see how easily this can be used against the general public.
>>
>>77571425

yet another [1 post from this ID] hopping in to give his irrelevant opinion that echoes the other shills, what a surprise!

you guys need to work on your consensus cracking technique, it's really obvious
>>
>>77569360
Seriously you can't ever expect to end dangerous situations you can only prepare for what may happen. If even one person is wrongfully put on the list I don't want it.
>>
File: d2611.jpg (29 KB, 598x399) Image search: [Google]
d2611.jpg
29 KB, 598x399
>>77571588
>>
>>77565390

Yes, and why should someone on the terrorist watch list be allowed to buy weapons?

Wasnt omaar the faggot killer under fbi investigation, while happily buying guns?
>>
>>77571578
>see how easily this can be used against the general public.

Yes, as you've seen in the dozens of other threads you've shilled in, every Trump supporter on /pol/ has noted that this could be exploitable and that the legislation behind it would have to be airtight going forward.

Despite seeing this discussion repeated again and again, here you are pretending as if 1) this is an imminent reality and 2) Trump supporters wholeheartedly support an unconstitutional gun ban

you do this because you are shill, not because you actually care about the Constitution. the only time you actually care about the sanctity of the constitution is when you can leap at opportunities like this in an attempt to dissuade libertarian-leaning voters from going for Trump
>>
>>77568151
If you actively allow the greater of the two evils consume the nation. The bloodshed as a result is on your hands.
>>
>>77571553
>>77571652

you really don't like being outed as a shill, huh

take a break man, you're slipping
>>
>>77571421
I don't know how to make a proxy buddy. :)
>>
>>77571728
Why are you under the impression that one person expressing concern about Trump's statement makes him a shill because he wasn't there for the other discussions? How about you give him an answer instead of shitting yourself like the faggot you are?
>>
>>77571728
I don't know if you're fucking paying attention, but I've already stated that if he change his stance soon or makes a public statement against this before the election, then I'm forfeiting my vote.

>inb4 muh lesser of 2 evils

Kys
>>
>>77571807

took you long enough, i guess you were too busy sorting through your list of irrelevant talking points

>>77571370
>>77571638
>>
>>77568428
you a #cruzmissile now?
>>
>>77565390
The only information this gives us is that Trump's going to talk with the NRA. He's not arguing for or against anything, yet OP's losing his shit like he just got a promotion. Any information you're gleaming here besides what I formerly mentioned is viewer's bias.
>>
>>77571875
By the way just the way you write your post makes it painfully obvious to the average /pol/ack that you're an outsider.
>>
>>77571872

>KYS

Ahhh, the frustrated cry of the shill. Here you've outed yourself completely. You claim to be for gun rights, yet by admitting that you apparently see no difference between Trump and Hillary, you admit that you actually don't care about gun rights whatsoever - considering that Hillary has openly said that she will do everything she can to abolish the 2nd amendment.

>>77571852

Because I'm not as gullible as you
>>
>>77571993

>ohhh he's calling me out, i'll try to invalidate his "crazy" opinions to the casual observer by labeling him as an outsider

hahaha just sad
>>
>>77571728
That makes sense but people voicing their concerns over a make or break deal shouldn't be censored because you don't want to hear it anymore.
>>
>>77565390
He hasn't taken a position on the issue yet. There's nothing wrong with holding discussions and weighing options before he does.
>>
>>77572056

I'm not saying they should be censored, i'm saying that these shills are retarded

they're free to continue speaking, and i'm free to challenge them
>>
>>77572038
>"crazy opinion"

Congrats you just stumped yourself. Take a good luck at yourself, you're the most paranoid and obnoxious faggot here.

Like I said before, it's clear as day how full of shit you are.

The lurkers can see it
>>
File: d2148.jpg (29 KB, 238x357) Image search: [Google]
d2148.jpg
29 KB, 238x357
>>77571996
There's a not-so fine line between "gullible" and "paranoid" dumbass.
>>
>>77571993
>>77572038
he keeps doing it, i guess he's used to doing it ... dont tell him how we can tell.
>>
>>77565390
This is a good thing, the vast majority of the people on the watch lists are Muslims.
>>
>>77572163
>>77572167
>>77572188

lmao the three of you are so buttmad

go back to shill school where you belong, you should never have received your diplomas
>>
>>77571996

>Ahhh, the frustrated cry of the shill. Here you've outed yourself completely. You claim to be for gun rights, yet by admitting that you apparently see no difference between Trump and Hillary, you admit that you actually don't care about gun rights whatsoever - considering that Hillary has openly said that she will do everything she can to abolish the 2nd amendment.

This is some Canadian level shitposting, holy fuck.
>>
>>77572306

bro you already had a chance to respond to me and you blew it >>77572163

better luck next time, kid
>>
>>77565390
this thread could use a little sage
>>
>>77572263
>This is a good thing, the vast majority of the people on the watch lists are Muslims.

Should I tell him?
>>
>>77571168
>what reasons are there to put people on the no-fly list?

no one outside of the agencies that control the list know how people are put on or taken off and who is currently on the list.
>>
File: d2648.jpg (11 KB, 394x287) Image search: [Google]
d2648.jpg
11 KB, 394x287
>>77572271
>shillshillshillshillshillshillshillshillshill
>>
>>77572346
10/10 for baiting me

Anyhow

Hey /pol/ allow me to show you how you can legally manufacturer an untraceable, unserialized AR-15 in your very home without any gunsmithing experience.

To create your AR you will need the following items.

>AR Jig

http://www.80percentarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig

>Tool Kit

http://www.80percentarms.com/collections/lower-jigs/products/easy-jig-tool-kit

>80% Completed AR receiver

http://80percentarms.com/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15

>Router

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0048EFUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1464734033&sr=8-3π=SY200_QL40&keywords=router+dewalt&dpPl=1&dpID=41MSATBmFfL&ref=plSrch

>Hand Drill

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011XSEW6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464734122&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=dewalt+drill+cord&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qg0pUZJfL&ref=plSrch

>Lube or coolant for the drill bits

>A vise to hold the jig

After you have acquired all the pieces, watch this instructional video to help guide you in finishing your lower.

https://youtu.be/SiHdV5slQps

CONGRATULATIONS

You now have an untraceable firearm that's totally LEGAL*! Take pride in knowing you've manufactured a gun in your very home.

But we're not done yet, the fun has just begun. Now you can assemble your rifle however you'd like!

This is a good starter kit

http://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-1-7-premium-rifle-kit.html

*ATF letter and FAQs here

http://www.80percentarms.com/pages/faq
>>
Whatever, gun bill wont get out of committee in the house
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.