[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ww3 confirmed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: ww3 confirmed.png (1 MB, 2380x1366) Image search: [Google]
ww3 confirmed.png
1 MB, 2380x1366
State Department officials call for U.S. military action against Assad regime

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/16/politics/state-department-syria/index.html

(CNN)More than 50 State Department officials signed an internal memo protesting U.S. policy in Syria, calling for targeted U.S. military strikes against the regime of Bashar al-Assad and urging regime change as the only way to defeat ISIS.

If this happens I'm leaving the US. The hyprocrisy of defeating a secular shia head of state in order to supposedly counter radical salafist sunni who are funded and supported by US regional allies such as Saudi Arabia is despicable.

What will Russia do? What will the US population do? CNN is the most read US internet news outlet and they have pushing anti assad propaganda since the beginning of hostilities, so theres no doubt that the US population will just accept this.

Will just accept Syria becoming another Libya.
Just in time for the end of the Obama administration.
>>
File: 1465354424019.jpg (69 KB, 700x522) Image search: [Google]
1465354424019.jpg
69 KB, 700x522
>>77562389
>urging regime change as the only way to defeat ISIS
>regime change

Code for "We need another Guatemala/Vietnam/Iran/Grenada/Guyana/Iraq/Afghanistan"
>>
wtf.. i hate assad now!
>>
>>77562389
>the only way to defeat ISIS is to kill the man who's standing in their way

They don't even try anymore, do they?
>>
>>77562389
(((State Department officials)))
>>
>>77562686
It doesn't fucking matter what they say by this point. Most humans are simply too stupid. Look at the murder of that cunt in the UK, all the jewish-owned newspapers are pushing: "Evil white Out'ers are at fault" and people are fucking eating it up.

Democracy is simply a tool to control the stupid, it is only the opinion of the elite that matter
>>
>>77562686
>>the only way to defeat ISIS is to kill the man who's standing in their way
Point of contention is the fact that the Democrat led State dept. has been advancing objectives exactly the same as the dreaded Neoconservatives they were supposed to be a counter to. The list of forced regime change under Dem watch surpasses that of the Bush administration.
>>
Putin wouldn't let this happen would he?

I-is it really true? WW3 happening? Hold me /pol/
>>
>>77562900

The War Party transcends D/R
>>
>>77562880
>Look at the murder of that cunt in the UK

I hate to be a false flag type but its very interesting the timing of this event as well as the Orlando shooting. Both are at critical points in political history, and both are having drastic effects on the populist bent of recent polls
>stall of brexit
>immediate reduction in Trump support coupled with new gun unconstitutional gun control push
>>
File: 1455183187991.png (439 KB, 795x661) Image search: [Google]
1455183187991.png
439 KB, 795x661
If they tries this, Moscow will have 10,000 nukes pointed towards America.

>>Could get interesting /pol/
>>
File: construction-of-a-barrel-bomb.jpg (788 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
construction-of-a-barrel-bomb.jpg
788 KB, 1200x1200
>>77562389
>the us doesn't want to go to war since king nigger and the kikes have pushed it since 2011
>3rd times the charm in 2016!
>>
Reminder that we have documented proof that the US administration supported ISIS and Al Qaeda in Syria, as a means of destabilizing Assad's regime:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf

Perhaps most damning thing in this memo is a note about "the possibility of establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist principality" (i.e. an Islamic State) in eastern Syria, and that this is "exactly what the supporting powers [meaning Turkey, the Gulf States, and the West] want", because it would halt Shia expansion in Iraq and Iran.

It's patently absurd to say that the death of Assad's regime would strike a blow against ISIS.

We never should've assisted the rebels and allowed the rise of ISIS in the first place. The only reason we even encouraged the destabilization of Syria (and the ME in general) is because of the US desire to maintain Israel's security and nuclear hegemony over the region. Conflict in Syria weakens Iran.

Now we are paying the price for this strategy, in the form of ISIS, which was largely spawned by our "pal" Saudi Arabia taking advantage of the situation to fund salafi jihadist groups
>>
File: 339875629656523.jpg (40 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
339875629656523.jpg
40 KB, 722x349
>>77562389
>urging regime change as the only way to defeat ISIS.

>http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/
>>
>>77562389
I'm like most college students in the U.S. and don't know a ton about what is going on in Syria. Didn't the U.S. put him in power some time ago? Is this the same person Obama wanted to declare war on for apparently using chemical weapons?

Pardon my newness, all I know is Syria is a shit show with no side being the clear "good" side
>>
>>77562880
Democracy is good. The problem is the people who refuse to educate themselves and let the media and government command them what to do.
>>
>>77563214
Assad was an eye doctor in the UK until I think his father died.

At least I think that's right
>>
>>77563214
>Didn't the U.S. put him in power some time ago?
No

It's sort of like a movie story; Assad was an eye doctor-surgeon-guy until his dad died and his brother was like "fuck this brah I don't want the throne" so he was like "ok I guess I'll step up"
>>
>>77563064
It's a "false flag" in the sense that the deep state keeps these mentally ill people and brainwash different ones sith different things, basically shoving propaganda down their throats day in and day out, and then when an opportunity like this presents itself, they let this guy loose with instructions, he kills an In-campaigner, and shouts "Britain first". Oh and lo and behold, all the politicians and journalists and capitalists and the whole lot of them are immediately on Twitter screaming their lungs out about what a sad day this is etc. .

Anyways, whether the UK decides to leave the EU or not, civilization will meet the same fate. Varg Vikernes is right when he says that modern civilization is simply unsustainable and will collapse under its own weight (unfortunately? I don't know yet)
>>
>>77563336
t. the opinion of someone with 85 IQ
>>
>>77562389
Watching the big nigger try to sell this amid campaigning against Trump would be priceless.
>>
File: 1465759176603.png (119 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1465759176603.png
119 KB, 250x250
i dont give a fuck if they destroy the whole area
and if russia opens its fucking mouth they need to be rekt too
theres a new world boss & people need to understand that
>>
>>77563504
>If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if we don't topple Assad
>then ISIS wins
>>
>>77563507
>tfw they finally admit the ruse that ISIS is an ally of the US and Israel
>>
>>77563455
XD. You sure showed me. Letting Obongo control the world is better than actually learning something and trying to effect change.
>>
Remember almost exactly year ago (or was it two?) when David Cameron and Obama were gearing up for some sort of """"limited"""" invasion? The public backlash was so bad they had to call it off. If they attack Assad the public will think its Iraq 2.0.
>>
File: 20160614_nato.jpg (144 KB, 1015x555) Image search: [Google]
20160614_nato.jpg
144 KB, 1015x555
>>77562973
>Putin wouldn't let this happen would he?

Putin controls a country with a massive landmass and natural resources but comparatively minuscule population and economy. What can he do?

see
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-16/heres-what-you-need-know-about-cold-war-20-because-its-already-here

He's already lost nuclear detente. To go against unilateral US strikes against Assad would entail being BTFO, the S400 would be overwhelmed by numerically superior force projection in a matter of minutes. Just FYI the US currently has 2 carrier battle groups in the Med. Not to mention coalition air wings stationed from Cyprus to Turkey to Saudi Arabia. He would be overwhelmed by conventional forces and the only option would be nuclear counterstrike. And limited ICBM or Iskander is inviable now to the US ABM stationed in europe.
>>
>>77563214
Assad is chaotic good. Not the best, but necessary to keep the Middle East from destabilizing.
>>
>>77563064
Don't forget the women in the draft bill.
>>
>>77563639
>democracy is retarded
>that means i prefer letting obongo do whatever

damn, that was just bantz, but you really do have 85 IQ.. I feel sorry for your parents..
>>
HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM THE CHINABROS?

CERTAINLY THEY HAVE A STAKE IN THIS
>>77563656
>>
>>77563795
If you support Authoritarianism then you would support Obongo doing whatever. If someone gets absolute power then you have no say in what they do.
>>
File: 1457346552245.png (72 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1457346552245.png
72 KB, 900x900
>>77563639
i dont mean to pile on but
>effect
affect
>>
>>77563694
>Assad is chaotic good. Not the best, but necessary to keep the Middle East from destabilizing.
He allowed both Sunni majority as well as Christian and Kurdish minorities to exist, sure the elections were suspect but keeping a benevolent dictator in power is the best option for this primitive part of the world. Problem is he allows a Soviet/Russoam naval base and the Sunni western allies hate having a Shia alliance so close. So he "has to go" in order to establish the NWO and energy hegemony.

And in the end we have ISIS slaughtering Christians and Shia and the US is supporting this de facto.

Kind've wish I was blue-pilled on all of this its disgusting.
>>
File: 212321312.jpg (21 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
212321312.jpg
21 KB, 439x290
>(((State Department officials)))
>>
>>77563892
>CERTAINLY THEY HAVE A STAKE IN THIS
They don't have a direct stake in the med and they are okay with Russia being BTFO due to historical confrontation, but see how they are ramping up south china sea hostilities.
If shit goes down in the med. we will probably see them become unhinged in their sphere of influence.

Also see economic and cyber warfare being conducted globally in terms of China stock market/currency crash and the oil wars which affect Russian econonomy. It really seems like the end.
>>
File: pepe girl.webm (98 KB, 260x462) Image search: [Google]
pepe girl.webm
98 KB, 260x462
>>77562389
trump save us
>>
>>77564390
holy shit pepe has become real
>>
Putin should start an active troop on the ground counter to the western backed insurgency, no more of the advisors or limited air support nonsense, he has to put troops on the ground en masse NOW or its over. Russia could end this in a few months if they get serious, its the only chance.
>>
IS IT FINALLY HAPPENING?

Who /fifthcolumn/ here?
>>
>>77562389
Wow. So surprised.
Hillary and Obama want to bomb more brown people, and push for globalization.

How about we starve a 200 lbs put bull, shoot it up with rabies, feed it PCP, and let it lose in the Senate?

It's what they do to us.
>>
File: peep.png (47 KB, 136x139) Image search: [Google]
peep.png
47 KB, 136x139
>>77564957
who knew pepe had such a cute smile
>>
>>77566227
>Hillary and Obama want to bomb more brown people
The system is so powerful, you have Kerry, a 'nam vet that was so supposedly traumatized by the war that he sacrificed a comfy upper class life becoming an anti-war mouthpiece that is surprisingly the most hawkish person in current government. How does that happen? Its completely emblematic of the corrupt system.
>>
>>77562389
What the fuck defeating Assad helps with killing the ISIS meme? This narrative makes zero sense.

But after seeing that after 9/11 they invaded Iraq and endorsed Saudi Arabia, after claiming that Saddam had WMD... Anything goes. Only Trump stand in the way of this shitty narrative. I really hope he wins.
>>
>arming isis didnt stop isis, maybe we should try bombing their enemy, maybe that will help
the entire american/western populace must be entirely made up of retarded people, comfortable people, and people who are just to beat down and tired to point shit like this out. we live in fucked up times friends
>>
File: tumblr_nyqjhqnIFc1v0pigno1_1280.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyqjhqnIFc1v0pigno1_1280.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>77563126
>>
>>77566437
>Only Trump stand in the way of this shitty narrative.
Trump needs to fire his ZOG/NWO advisors that are feeding him bad talking points or all is lost,
>>
>>77562389
If Obamas does this, I will never believe in any global or american institution, in any matter at all. Never!

This is the man who won the peace nobel prize.
>>
>>77566437
Trump trully is our last hope
>>
>>77566600
>but muh evil russia
>muh evil dicktator pootin
>muh gays
>muh ukraine
>muh nato
>organisation of peace!
>>
File: 1459116293890.gif (73 KB, 675x227) Image search: [Google]
1459116293890.gif
73 KB, 675x227
>I enlist in the army next week under a combat mos

JUST IN TIME
>>
>>77566437
And just imagine if Iran and Russia chooses to go to war over this.

If Obama could be plain and tell the truth that the reason he needs to dominate the middle east, is for maintaining the Petrodollar meme, and that without it, the entire current global order is doomed to oblivion, the world would prefer that path would be walked.

At least marines, navy seals and the rest would know why they would be killing people and dying for. I would die for defending the entire of the western world. I wouldn't die trying to kill Assad, who is an mortal enemy of Isis, in a plan to defeat ISIS. This is pure retarded shit.
>>
File: assad face.jpg (22 KB, 459x278) Image search: [Google]
assad face.jpg
22 KB, 459x278
>>77562389
I hope Russia pushes the button and nukes the entire US. And then i hope Yellowstone erupts.

Get fucked
>>
>>77567315
>Get fucked

Best leave that to your women.
>>
>>77562389
I fucking called it. Hillary would win and we'd be forced to team up with ISIS and the EU to take on Russian and EU decanters. You will be forced to fight for globalism once more.
>>
>>77566875
because they've been so good until now right lol
>>
>>77567315
>I hope Russia pushes the button and nukes the entire US. And then i hope Yellowstone erupts.
if you look at
>>77563656

you can see the missile defense shield will cover central europe an the UK but scandinavia is left open to hellfire

enjoy your bulls and cucksheds while you can sven
>>
File: autism us.jpg (196 KB, 2709x1844) Image search: [Google]
autism us.jpg
196 KB, 2709x1844
>>77567464
>my country is about to start ww3 to defend ISIS, better make cuck jokes about Sweden
Literally gas yourself.
>>
>>77567615
ISIS literally works for us, get back to your shed.
>>
File: Merrill Womach - Feelin' Good.jpg (316 KB, 1500x1198) Image search: [Google]
Merrill Womach - Feelin' Good.jpg
316 KB, 1500x1198
>>77567068
Just in time to fight and die for the wars that Hillary's donors will demand for Israel. What a life!
>>
>>77567580
Implying the missile defense shield is anything else but a meme
>>
>>77563656
>S400 would be overwhelmed by numerically superior force projection in a matter of minutes

Sure, then you wake up from your fairy dream. Even if they could overwhelm the S400s in a matter of minutes, which is beyond doubtful, since it's protected by midrange and short range SAMs and AA guns (stuff that's way beyond anything America has ever confronted), not to mention the russian fighters still there.

I grant you, that you could overwhelm this potent yet relatively small force with swarm tactic....but do you really believe your country would try it. There would be a hell to pay and I bet your cowardly government wouldn't want to risk 10s of thousands of average americans taking to the streets after seeing their pilots killed or captured by the dozen.

And don't count on Israel to help you out in this. They won't lift a finger ever since the russians have put up the S400s. Not while they have tens of thousands of Hezbollah rockets pointing at their country.

Same goes for Saudi Arabia, they are inbreds and stupid, but they know if they partake in this crap directly, then their oil fields will be glassed by iranian missile bombardment.

That would leave ony Turkey as a viable base of operation...cz I doubt america would risk launching airstrikes in Syria from their carriers in the mediteranean sea and risk killing russian soldiers (just remember what happened in 2008 in Georgie when those idiots had murdered russian peackeepers)...Not with russian subs in the vicinity.

So, america can overwhelm the russian encampment in Syria in a short order, that is true, but are they willing to pay the blood for it, that's the real question.
>>
File: US_nuclear_strike_map.jpg (583 KB, 2000x1384) Image search: [Google]
US_nuclear_strike_map.jpg
583 KB, 2000x1384
>>77567647
>arrogant, retarded, boastful, ignorant
>looks at flag
>checks out
Americans are cancer and you deserve what is coming for you. Have fun burning.
Y
>>
You could try to drag this into the news and make trump talk about it. It could be portrayed as the Obama admin urges more military support for anti-gay islamic militants only days they after they attacked the USA.
>>
>>77567875
Keep crying, cuck. You lesser peoples will rest under our heel for all time.
>>
File: usd.jpg (917 KB, 1700x1095) Image search: [Google]
usd.jpg
917 KB, 1700x1095
>>77567970
>mfw this is what americans actually believe
>>
>>77567875

Brb moving to oregon
>>
>>77567970
>You lesser peoples will rest under our heel for all time.

I regret to inform your that it will be you who will rest under the heel of lesser people for all time.
Just look at your birthrates, white kids are being outnumbered by negs, hispanic and all other non-white kids. In a few decades whites will be a minority in the USA, so better bug out, while you still can.
>>
>>77562389
Just like how deposing Saddam stopped al-qaida, right?

Never mind that the Iraqi regime change was directly responsible for ISIS' growth.
>>
>>77567865
>So, america can overwhelm the russian encampment in Syria in a short order, that is true, but are they willing to pay the blood for it, that's the real question.

Why have they deployed anti ICBM in Europe if they aren't in the final stages of the global chess game?

They think they can win is why. If you look at the stats of armament they can win by air superiority. Im not talking of F22 superiority I mean numerical superiority. Coupled with economic sanctions hitting the Rouble (as evidenced by the shilling in these forums lately). The question is, if the US starts hitting Assad assets does Russia counter, or does it abandon Syria. If you look at Georgia and Ukraine and Syria to date it is obvious they have set their trenches in their last enclaves. They will fight back.

So hypothetically, Russia downs a few F15Es with the S-400, what next? Nobody knows. But I wouldnt want to be in a major metropolitan area to find out.
>>
>>77567970
God just shut the fuck up already. Get over yourself. You're a rotten burger
>>
>>77562389
>If this happens I'm leaving the US

No you aren't. You're just like those libfags saying they are going to move to Canada if Trump wins.
>>
>>77562389

Are these niggers speaking out of turn? Fuck them.
>>
>>77568246

>racism
>>
>>77567701

Hillary and Trump would both support wars for Israel. Elections are an illusion, we don't really have a choice.
>>
>>77568345
>No you aren't
Im going southern hemisphere, Im looking at Argentina personally as the commonwealth Aus and NZ would be targets of retaliation and probably swarmed by China in the next 10-20 years.

My white brothers...
>>
File: understand_daesh.jpg (140 KB, 800x457) Image search: [Google]
understand_daesh.jpg
140 KB, 800x457
>>77562389
>>77562502
>>77562686
>>77562900
>>77563003
>>77563182
>>77563214
>>77563433
>>77563952
>>77566227
>>77566437
>>77566600
>>77567701
This has been going on a long time and most people here still can't imagine the truth.
>>
File: image_2.jpg (12 KB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
12 KB, 280x200
>born to late to explore the world
>born to early to explore the universe
>born just in time to get drafted into WW3 to die for jews
>>
File: nuclear targets US.gif (411 KB, 2560x1620) Image search: [Google]
nuclear targets US.gif
411 KB, 2560x1620
>>77568239
a bit dated i think
>>
>>77568293
>they can win by air superiority
Yeah, Hitler's air superiority had trully won him the battle of Britain. Ever since 1940 we have known that air superiority is not enough to do anything.
>Coupled with economic sanctions hitting the Rouble
True, but if your government (not you of cours) starts this, then China will dump the dollar and we will see what happens.
> it is obvious they have set their trenches in their last enclaves. They will fight back.
Yep, that pretty much sums it up, i agree.
>Russia downs a few F15Es with the S-400 what next?
I doubt it would be only a 'few', but yeah, what next? Will the US continue to throw hardware and personel to the grinder, hoping to choke it, or what? That's a really scary thought, that's for sure.
>I wouldnt want to be in a major metropolitan area to find out.

No arguments there...
>>
>>77567647
>ISIS literally works for us
>Shoots up Orlando
>>
Since the FBI actively targets armed insurrection (waco, ruby ridge) and electoral process is impossible given the media control (see trump) the only option is to leave or perish.
>>
After seeing what happened in Iraq, Syria, Libya etc. how the fuck can people still think that toppling dictators makes things better?
Jesus Christ.
>>
>>77568649
That is overkill.

I would just drop a few nukes on yellow stone untill it becomes unstable.
>>
>>77562389
We don't need any more proofs to se Obongo is a closet muslim.
>>
>>77568726
Everyone can Fuck shit up and claim allegiance to ISIS. It's not an employer, It's an ideology. Sure People can receive specific or general instructions, but You don't need a contract
>>
>>77568656
>Yeah, Hitler's air superiority had trully won him the battle of Britain. Ever since 1940 we have known that air superiority is not enough to do anything.
Hitler didnt have the FSA/al Nusra on the ground which is why its not an applicable comparison. But Im not trying to argue with you for arguments sake seems we are on the same page.

I feel bad you are on the front lines of the NATO expansion.
>>
>>77562389
"Reality Check."
Here's a reality check, Obama tried this and got defied and insulted by his own military. This isn't possible.
>>
>>77568649

>tfw am good in a 2,000 warhead scenario, but screwed in a 500 scenario

Uhhhhh alright
>>
>>77567865
Look at our defense budget and what its spent on.

Better research dod and cia and take your blood and glory zealotry somewhere else.
>>
File: 1459357080171.jpg (293 KB, 800x488) Image search: [Google]
1459357080171.jpg
293 KB, 800x488
JUST LAUNCH THE NUKES

I LIVE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE AND AM WILLING TO EAT THE NEIGHBORS
>>
>>77563126

They already do
>>
>>77568946
>I feel bad you are on the front lines of the NATO expansion.

Hopefully we will make a better choice this time then in WW1 and WW2 and pick a nautral side. That's why we want to kick out any foregin troops from our country. We can't kick them all out, granted, since we are a NATO country after all, but at least we can stop them from deploying vital strategic targets lie ABM bases in our country.

Maybe it will be enough to avert the nuke from above our heads...

About the FSA/al Nusra comment, I'm not trying to argue with you, but you can HARDLY call those organizations your allies....not even 'common foe allies.'

If you did then you would have given them more potent weapons then what you have. But even your generals know better then to equipt these animals with weapons they can turn against you in a major way. Thank god for that...maybe they (your generals) will be able to stop this madness...

Please rise up, america and join forces with your army for a coup...that's about the only thing that can bring your corrupt bankster system down.
>>
>>77569120
>Here's a reality check, Obama tried this and got defied and insulted by his own military.

the red line was defeated by Putin disarming Assad's chemical weapons capability.

They would've gone in 2-3 years ago if not for this.

Now is different, Obama is at the end of his office and having 50 members of the state department (composed of democrats) pushing for war is unprecedented.

Its the fucking end, you've just had your advance warning. Act now or have a few milliseconds of regret when you see the flash.
>>
File: Fall of empires.jpg (278 KB, 1000x976) Image search: [Google]
Fall of empires.jpg
278 KB, 1000x976
>>77569120
Yeah, if they try this shit i really think it would be to the united states what Afghanistan was to the soviet union. This war wouldn't have any support from the public or the military and Trump would be talking about how stupid it is.

Massive debt, social strife and over extension.
This is how empires end.

>>77569125
The black dots are just additional target on top of the existing 500 targets.
>>
>>77569320
That's a hungarian oilrig fire extinguisher on your pic. Hope you know.

A t34 chassis with 2 MiG21 engines on top.
>>
Everyone move to Chile. The mountains, wind patterns, and irrelevance of the country will protect you from the fallout. They're desperate for anyone with a meaningful skill so immigration is easy if you have an engineering degree or something
>>
File: 1458214168855.jpg (62 KB, 851x623) Image search: [Google]
1458214168855.jpg
62 KB, 851x623
Sometimes I feel like we live in the universe which had the worst outcome of both WW2 and the cold war.

We have had short term comfort for 100 years but now......our forebears damned us to some never ending misery.
>>
Is there any indication of where exactly Bashar is and has been since the start of the revolution? I wonder what his day to day life is like.
>>
>>77569421
>Please rise up, america and join forces with your army for a coup...that's about the only thing that can bring your corrupt bankster system down.
We're trying with Trump but you see what's happening with the media. He's up against a criminal under investigation by the FBI but you read any news stories (which is what most Americans judge their decisions from) show Trump as a "mysoginistic xenophobic racist etc"

there is no democracy here in the US, or in Europe, or anywhere. The only real venue of free speech is chinese origami share boards like this and its so polluted with trash nobody will ever take it seriously. Its over, the grand experiment failed.
>>
>>77562389
>If this happens I'm leaving the US.
Except the part where you wont. You'll just remain here, forever bitching and moaning and making the rest of us hate you.
>>
>>77569508
>Everyone move to Chile. The mountains, wind patterns, and irrelevance of the country will protect you from the fallout. They're desperate for anyone with a meaningful skill so immigration is easy if you have an engineering degree or something
Is that where you are going? I was thinking Argentina is better as they have more croplands, memes aside. It would be a huge downcast from current socio-economic status but anything in the southern hemisphere is superior.
>>
>>77562389
>obongo desperately trying to throw the country into chaos before the elections
>>
>>77563921

He used the correct word dumbass
>>
>>77567315

Me 2, Sweden, me too.
But Islam has to go first
>>
>>77566227

You have no idea about what is going on here do you
>>
>>77567875

>Saving Oregon

Thanks for not killing me. It truly is the best state
>>
>the only way to stop ISIS is to bomb the man who is fighting them

Obama and Killary know their treasonous support for Al-Qaeda is being revealed and figure the only way to batten down the hatches and survive the shitstorm is to DOUBLE DOWN on their support for Al-Qaeda and ISIS.

Anybody who supports the neolib warmongers is full 1984 mode. "We were never at war with Al-Qaeda!"
>>
>>77569718
Argentina would be better if you want to live in a functioning society relatively similar to what you're living now.

Chile is better for raw survival. I'm talking sheep ranch in the wilderness type survival. The country may implode during a holocaust however as their agriculture is not self sufficient. Argentina can feed itself as far as I know.
>>
File: 1456378740565.gif (2 MB, 400x247) Image search: [Google]
1456378740565.gif
2 MB, 400x247
>>77562855

But surely (((they))) wouldn't start a pointless war purely for political shit stirring or to make their (((friends))) money, i mean there's no reason (((officials))) would start such an expensive and distracting war during the current world climate is there? That would be silly.
>>
>>77569718
>>77570144

Its likely harder to immigrate to Argentina too with them being more nationalistic, skeptical of foreigners, and with a more developed economy that doesn't demand foreign educated workers
>>
>>77570388
>Argentina
>A study conducted on 218 individuals in 2010 by the Argentine geneticist Daniel Corach, has established that the genetic map of Argentina is composed by 79% from different European ethnicities (mainly Spanish and Italian ethnicities), 18% of different indigenous ethnicities, and 4.3% of African ethnic groups, in which 63.6% of the tested group had at least one ancestor who was Indigenous.

sounds pretty decent desu
>>
>>77567580

Missile shield works only as a sales bulettin point, it doesn't actually work, learn2physics.
>>
>>77562389
jews and jew lackeys, who government needs to be flushed.
>>
>>77562389
Please do it.
>>
>>77570781
>Missile shield works only as a sales bulettin point, it doesn't actually work, learn2physics.
Nice meme bro, its not just aegis ashore, or aegis in the med its also THAAD, as well as GMD. This isnt a meme anymore.
>>
>>77562502
They arent even bothering to hide the actions of the cia anymore.
>>
>>77570724
>sounds pretty decent desu
looks pretty comfy desu

https://www.google.com/maps/@-34.097511,-59.0223568,3a,78.1y,291.99h,83.1t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s-77eCZuhLTblTd0KpYOkfQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
>>
File: sub BM.gif (2 MB, 636x288) Image search: [Google]
sub BM.gif
2 MB, 636x288
>>77570964
>he thinks a carrier group is relevant against anything else then third world nations
>mfw
>>
>>77571108
>he thinks a carrier group is relevant against anything else then third world nations
5000 US soldiers per aircraft carrier, anyone succeeds in a missile strike gets nuked this isnt conspiracy theory
>>
File: obama-red-line-cartoon.jpg (139 KB, 590x421) Image search: [Google]
obama-red-line-cartoon.jpg
139 KB, 590x421
if you want to shoot shoot
>>
>>77571210
you need to show the CIA supplying and then directing FSA into launching the sarin munitions, my good chosen person
>>
>>77571192
If you attack our bases in Syria your carrier will be surely sinked.
>>
>>77571210
>Israel trying to incite WW3
expected
>>
>>77570964

Oh my, all those sales abbreviations... You truly are naive. Learn how ballistic missiles function, they are only possible (and that is in an ideal theoretical scenario) to be neutralized on ascent (which happens in Russian territory). When they're in orbit, you're fucked.

FACT: There was not a single test of "anti ballistic missiles" VS real, actual war programmed ballistic missiles.
>>
>>77571384
>If you attack our bases in Syria your carrier will be surely sinked.

According to new developments we wont be attacking Tartus or your airbase, we'll be attacking Assad probably near Aleppo. The question is whether you down our F15s or do you roll and take it?

And if you attack our strike force its the end. Carrier groups or ground based s400 it doesnt matter, its over.
>>
>>77571461
I'm just saying that it's all just empty talkings.
We have heard such threats before, it's 100% clear that Obama won't do anything.
>>
>>77571465
>FACT: There was not a single test of "anti ballistic missiles" VS real, actual war programmed ballistic missiles.
If theyre useless why is Russian high command so butthurt over them, perhaps they know something a random baltic shitposter doesnt?
>>
>>77562686
Hardly standing in their way when they were getting steamrolled up until Russia came in to bail him out.
>>
> Not leaving when it became clear Obama was going to get elected.

Sucks to be you man, i came here in 2008 and just got my citizenship 2 years back. USA sucks ass.
>>
>>77571602
>Obama won't do anything.
Obama has been surprisingly complacent and has probably staved off WW3 but the fact that Democrats are almost rebelling against him is the worst possible sign of the US inner circle plans. It means if Hillary wins its over, and if Trump wins and rolls over for the party inner circle as his envoys its also over.

ITS OVER
>>
>>77571500
We surely will not down your jets. I think if America will go full-in in Syria our troops just will be evacuated. But this will teh end of America and rise of Russia. I don't think your government so stupid to attack Syria.
>>
File: carrier group.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
carrier group.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>77571192
Then they will answer with your own nuke.

Fucking retarded burgers answering with nukes just because their shitty outdated design gets BTFO. Carriers in ww3 are like battleships in ww2, outdated.

>>77571500
>its over.
For you
>>
>>77571729
>Trump
>listening to his advisers

nice meme
>>
>>77569637

>its so poluted by trash no one takes it seriously

And thats the only thing thats keeping it a relative bastion of free speech, media doesn't want anything to do with 4chuns.
>>
>>77571888
>And thats the only thing thats keeping it a relative bastion of free speech, media doesn't want anything to do with 4chuns.
We should really appreciate the henti posters for distracting the poor FBI agents from doing their jobs, the real unsung heros of jeffersonian democracy.
>>
>>77562389
>idiot says something stupid.
Call again when there's actual news.
>>
>>77571839
>outdated
Pretty much this for everything. It's been so long since a conventional war that no one alive knows how to fight one. We're in for something similar to WW1 where no one knows what to do with the technology as men are slaughtered by the thousands

Even WW2 with all the WW1 veterans had that brief period where Germany was able to blitz everyone because only Germany knew what the fuck it was doing
>>
>>77571839

Just want to chime in, I highly doubt randoms on 4chan have a better idea of how to handle any situation than the US military. Theres tons of shit we don't even know about. I wouldn't be surprised if ww3 happened and it turned out we built a deathstar into the dark side of the moon.
>>
>>77571782
>We surely will not down your jets. I think if America will go full-in in Syria our troops just will be evacuated
According to the >50 state department diplomats
from OP they dont want to go "full in" just bomb Assad and his inner circle
>>77571782
>our troops just will be evacuated. But this will teh end of America and rise of Russia

If Russia bails out of Syria it would just show the world the US is the leading power and Russia is impotent, I dont think putin is as craven as you dear Rusposter.
>>77571782
>I don't think your government so stupid to attack Syria.

Former Yogoslavia, Georgia, Iraq, Ukraine, Syria.

What makes you think they arent playing the end game here?
>>
>>77571609
They're butthurt at the implication that you wish to fuck up the status quo with nuclear exchange. It's also the job of every ministry of defense to be butthurt about something military something that another country does directed at them.
>>
>>77572078
>Call again when there's actual news.
CNN is the peoples propaganda network, this story is repeated on multiple main stream media outlets. The fact that they term it
>The internal memo was sent throughout the "dissent channel," a mechanism for State Department officials to offer alternative views on foreign policy without freedom of retaliation or retaliation

Is very concerning, its basically a democratic warhawk coup against Obama for not going into Syria

this is big news, you arent safe even in Switzerland
>>
>>77569421

Don't you worry, my mongol-eyed-rape-bro, when the Ruskies will hit Romania with some ICBMS, all the fallout will reach you as well.

>That's why we want to kick out any foregin troops from our country.

You might be doing that, but we're countering any efforts you are putting regarding this, by spread our ass even more for our dear American overlords.

The AEGIS Shield is active now, NATO will send a full division that will be permanently deployed in Romania + we're talking about creating a new naval task-force, under NATO directive, in order to counter the Russian Fleet that is currently being stationed in Crimea.

I'm sorry to say this but ... if you wan't to deter Russia from attacking you, you just have to pray our leaders will die of sudden malaria, or else everything is already set up in stone.
>>
File: ''barrel bombs''.jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
''barrel bombs''.jpg
6 KB, 480x360
>>77572129
>Just want to chime in, I highly doubt randoms on 4chan have a better idea of how to handle any situation than the US military.
The us has spent the the last 5 decades fighting goat farmers and sheep herders with smalls arms and mines. If ww3 happens it going to be like ww1, a bunch of ignorant generals with lots of new high tech weapons but with no real experience in using them against a relevant enemy.

Don't get me wrong, the US military is really good at doing what it does. But what it does is not really relevant if ww3 happens.

And its not the military that is shilling for war, its the politicians.

>Theres tons of shit we don't even know about. I wouldn't be surprised if ww3 happened and it turned out we built a deathstar into the dark side of the moon.
Yeah. Personally i think projects like f22 and f35 are just ways to funnel loads of money into secret projects. They got all the new shit hidden away in underground caves. No needs show everything you got if the enemy doesn't even have a relevant air defense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU4GdHLUHwU
>2.3 trillions missing.

>>77572118
Yep.
>only Germany knew what the fuck it was doing
yeah, its kinda ironic how they pretty much wiping out the entire german army and only managed to make it better. It removed all the old geezers that tend to stick to outdated ideas and made room for new innovative ideas and the restrictions forced them to come up with new ideas.
>>
>>77568065
We had a whole Tea Party movement of millions of people and the government wouldn't even talk about the Federal Reserve. Our government is corrupt as fuck.
>>
>>77572394
Obongo and crew realised their mistake in Syria. They have tacitly conceded that Putin was right, and that his military intervention, coming in aid of Assad, was the only way ISIS was successfully kept at bay. They are not about to change their mind again. Luckily the State Department doesn't exert absolute control over the military: there are generals in the middle.
>>
>>77563654
They had to call it off because the military told Obama to get fucked.
>>
>>77572203
>According to the >50 state department diplomats from OP they dont want to go "full in" just bomb Assad and his inner circle

This mean full-in this party of global game between Russia and USA.

>>77572203
>If Russia bails out of Syria it would just show the world the US is the leading power and Russia is impotent, I dont think putin is as craven as you dear Rusposter.

Any response to USA will cause ww3 scenario and if America try to attack Syrian government directly this mean American government lost this game ant the only variant for them is try to startle enemy by doing mad things. After this step America will lose remains of it's international prestige and fight in very very unpopular war against the only ground force who really fight IS.

On the other hand, Russia will go full-in in Ukraine to hold rise of nationalism and chauvinism(after 'shameful' retreat in Syria) because steps of USA will give moral basis for 'liberation' of Ukraine and Western world will be to busy to do something.

long post, sorry for my bad english
>>
>>77571609
in addition to
>>77572209

Its also a violation of the INF threaty, and having a capable radar system at your doorstep isn't really nice either.
>>
>>77572891
>Western world will be to busy

The western world will be divided by the fucking migrants
>>
>>77562389
Obama supports ISIS and Clinton will continue his policy of aiding terrorists against the civilised World.
>>
>>77571108
>sub BM
>missile trajectory level with sea
did they perform a lobotomy on you along with castration?
>>
>>77568065
Why are faggots like you so triggered by the thought of our great strong nation?
>>
>>77572891
>remains of it's international prestige and fight in very very unpopular war
Western media can spin anything, e.g. 'this is a war against despotic terrorism, a man who barrel bombs his own people and is supported by the pariah putin.'

They can also uncover some mass burial sites and a few dead children t spice things up. Of course next would come the media blackout on the situtation there as they will be busy talking about how the arab spring 2.0 is in motion and what kind of democracy and support from regional allies such as saudia arabia we can expect there. The media can literally spin anything and create its own reality.

Just remember when MH17 was shot down, instantly 'Putin killed my child'. Just remember how fucking quick the public went to hating Russia before Sochi because of the 'anti gay law'.

The US doesn't need the confirmation of others or prestige. It creates the global framework from which Russia and China are desperately moving away from.
>>
>>77572798

>obongo
>realised his mistakes

Choose one, Positive Red Cross.

Obama will certainly not fuck up his legacy during his last days as acting President. If something like this should happen, it will be under the rule of Hillary, considering if she wins or not. How else would you impose your strength as a new President but to bomb a country into oblivion, in the name of democracy?

What's funny is that Assad's regime is slowly taking most of the lost territory back, while strengthening relations with Irak and Iran even more. If USA decides to openly attack Syria, WW3 is definitely on the fucking tables.
>>
>>77569488
It's still a terrifying blood hungry murder machine
>>
File: 1464991195984.gif (982 KB, 285x171) Image search: [Google]
1464991195984.gif
982 KB, 285x171
>>77562389
1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ_4qyCy5qo
2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybGQFtnNEKk
3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajYHpjivq9c
>>
>>77569488

No, you don't have enough imagination

>Blasting your enemy with jet egines
>>
>>77573293
All of this speculative but applicable, just remember the narrative pushed to get the US to do ground invasion in Iraq. They already tried the exact same approach to invade Syria but it was upended by Putin in grand chess strategy. The state department which are Democrats but still the same as neocons have never forgiven this slight to Obama. This development is a virtual military coup to push for military action.
>>
>>77573380
We spend 500 billion dollars per year on military. Your only hope is an alliance with China or perhaps India.

Do you claim this is the case?

Otherwise who will come to your aid over Syria?
Iran?

Not enough.

Its over.
>>
>>77563376
His brother was assassinated even before his father died. Bashar was never meant to become the president of syria
>>
File: soros AAA.png (270 KB, 848x1926) Image search: [Google]
soros AAA.png
270 KB, 848x1926
>>77573290
I get triggered by seeing your once great nation slowly turning to shit, throwing out the constitution and getting involved in conflict over seas that both puts you in debt and creates a constant stream of refugees that puts us in debt.

This is the shit that makes empires fall.
>>
>>77573555
Exactly. It's over for America if you attack Syria. We don't need to fight in this war, America will destroy itself.

In the modern world war isn't only military.
>>
>>77572738

>The us has spent the the last 5 decades fighting goat farmers and sheep herders with smalls arms and mines

Its true that currently the US strategy involves lower tech weaponry to deal with second and third world countries at the moment. However, it'd be foolish not to think that the US has a contigency plan, or a thousand, for a situation where suddenly it was engaged with a first world country. Hidden programs with super high tech, that the highest officials are no doubt informed and educated on and ready to roll out the information to the ranks. Or hell, could just be as simple as a press of a button and boop, the eastern hemispheres internet and communications goes out, for example. Who knows. With all that money that is missing, I can't imagine what would be possible, given things like AI and deep learning, theres a chance the victor of WW3 will win with a computer program that renders all the weapons in the world useless.
>>
File: абрамс.jpg (37 KB, 520x504) Image search: [Google]
абрамс.jpg
37 KB, 520x504
>>77573555
>We spend 500 billion dollars per year on military.
Aaaaaaand? 1 american tank is cost of 4 t-72, but dies from the old RPG-7...
>>
That's it I'm a #cruzmissile
>>
>>77573815
>In the modern world war isn't only military.
No its mostly economic. Which is why the sanctions against Rus as well as the current crisis in China and the oil glut are so suspicious.
Its the end game.
Multi-polar world has given way to hegemony which is far more dangerous than detente. The minute one actor thinks they can win is the causus belli for action. Due to economic means the west is in the best position to win a conflict. Its the most precarious situation since the cuban missile crisis.
>>
>>77573555
>throwing money at problems always results in the best solution

How much does a carrier group cost? Too much for the soviets/russians, so they came up with stuff like the P-800, super/hypersonic cruise missiles flying in groups of 8 just above the waterline while only one of those fuckers goes up to a higher altitude to search for the targeted ship. And this stuff is from the late 70s.

That the US would win in a theoretical conventional war with Russia stands out of question, but the price would be really high. And in reality the two would just end up nuking each other once it gets bad, so it doesn't even matter. No side is interested in escalation, except neocon warhawks that will sit in bunkers 200 meters below ground for a few generations if shit hits the fan.
>>
>>77563694
He's more like lawful neutral.
>>
>>77574032
>That the US would win in a theoretical conventional war with Russia stands out of question, but the price would be really high. And in reality the two would just end up nuking each other once it gets bad, so it doesn't even matter. No side is interested in escalation, except neocon warhawks that will sit in bunkers 200 meters below ground for a few generations if shit hits the fan.
Nobody debates this fact. Full agreement. Its the problem when one side is so superior in conventional conflict that the only possibilty for retaliation is nuclear.

That's where we are at right now.

The US has usurped conventional invasions by way of "popular revolutions" in the russian sphere of influence, namely Ukraine and Syria.

Russia has resisted both attempts leading to stalemate. The US proxies are potentially losing in Syria so now the US is pushing for open warfare against one of the last bastions of Russian influence.

Coupled with the ABM which exists not only on US soil but in international waters and now on the border of Russia itself, its an endgame.

Obama has resisted open conflict in opposition to the majority of even DEMOCRAT advisors. Its on open opinion that backing down from the "red line" showed american weakness.

Now the Democratic state department is calling for open war.

ITS FUCKING OVER
>>
>>77571609
Reminder there are more offensive nuclear warheads than interceptors, on both sides, there are many MIRVs etc
>>
>>77562389
I will admit Obama knows the shitstorm that will come if Syria is bombed and Assad removed
>>
>>77563064
>reduction of Trump support

That isn't happening at all
>>
>>77573854
An Abrams can literally take hundreds of RPG-7 rounds.
>>
>>77574312
Except ABM systems aren't effective right now, so nuclear war would be suicide. And a conventional one would be a devastating meatgrinder.
>>
>>77573854

Any tank will die to an RPG in the right spot. T-14 can fall to an AT4 all the same.

The one in the picture wouldn't be a penetration, even by an RPG-29. You need Kornet/TOW-2A to get through that area of an M1A1 HA.
>>
>>77573818
>muh hidden progruhms
>super sikret wepuhns
>muh black budjeet
That's why all astronauts go with the Soyuz, a 60year old rocket right?
US missile technology is at least a generation behind the Russians. You can thank your lobbyists and defence industry CEOs for overpriced shit that doesnt even do the job. Some of your highest officials are women who just got promoted because of peacetime military - affirmative action - current year mentality

>AI is gunna save us bro
Current AI technology doesnt even come miles close to what you think it does

Russian people have grown up in hardship while the west is pampering its boys and destroying the values and institutions that gave it the edge

I wouldnt want to fight those people if I were you
>>
>>77574575

There's areas that can be penetrated, leading to a disabled take, with basic PG-7M. The sides will be penetrated by a PG-7VR no problem, which can lead to dead tankers.
>>
>>77574312
>he really thinks the cost of victory in conventional war against Russia is acceptable for America.

Do you know that there oceans between our continents and Americas? Can you imagine supplying with millions of soldiers? Do you really think modern feminine American society can do something in big war? Americans even don't know what is total war because USA didn't participate in wars that threatened to its existence. Can American society at least imagine total war?
>>
>>77573854

Maybe after being hit by a million RPG7s.
>>
>>77574352
>Reminder there are more offensive nuclear warheads than interceptors, on both sides, there are many MIRVs etc
Nuclear dogma involves survivability its why there is a nuclear triad and the concepts of first vs second strike capability. There would not be tactical warheads if ICBMs were all that matter.

If conventional warfare can be won by dominance the only counter is tactical nuclear strike, If this is countered by tactical ABM the only option is global destruction by ICBM. Moscow is in the position where the can be defeated by conventional forces in strategic arenas (syria) and their only option is tactical nuclear attack which can be defeated by ABM in the Mediterranean sea and land based systems.
They would lose their sphere of influence, the only option is to launch massive ICBM counterattack which leads to loss of their entire country. Would they gamble everything for Syria? No. Which is why the loss of detente is such a dangerous situation. It gives the dominant actor motivation to act.
>>
>>77574575
>An Abrams can literally take hundreds of RPG-7 rounds.
outdated slavshit munitions from the Balkans are not the same the new shit.
>>
>>77574821
>It gives the dominant actor motivation to act.
I'm in complete agreement with this. It's fucking mind games from here on out and who will take the first step.
>>
>>77574821
This works in both ways. Is the US willing to risk nuclear annihilation because they lost their geopolitical game in Syria?

Also ABM against tactical nukes is useless, you just need to airburst one anywhere near the defense systems. The rockets need vacuum tube or mechanical computers to hit, ABM systems are useless without fancy radars.
>>
>>77574753
>Do you know that there oceans between our continents and Americas?
Do you know about US military installations in the middle east as well as Europe? How many troops are stationed there, how many aircraft, how many warheads?
We never dearmed after the cold war.

Im not some super patriot trying to fluff up the US military presence, you can find the figures yourself if you dont believe me. If we authorize action against Syria it would be like Iraq, they would fall in a matter of days, even with Russian presence. There are what, 20 interceptors, 40 s-400 missiles, they would be devastated. The only retaliation would be nuclear.

ITS OVER
>>
>>77574651
>That's why all astronauts go with the Soyuz, a 60year old rocket right?
are you fucking retarded? that's only to get onto the space station since the usa doesn't care enough about the useless space station anymore. in case you haven't noticed we're in the process of putting people on mars
>>
>>77568656
>Yeah, Hitler's air superiority had trully won him the battle of Britain.

But they never got air superiority, which is why they lost

> Ever since 1940 we have known that air superiority is not enough to do anything.

lel, fucking clueless
>>
>>77575026
>Is the US willing to risk nuclear annihilation because they lost their geopolitical game in Syria?
Its a matter of escalation. Conventional superiority means nuclear option isnt considered.

They will attack assad but not Tartus and Khmeimim.

If Russia counterattacks its game over in a matter of weeks..

If Russia accepts it and withdraws it means the US has shown complete dominance across the globe. Its game over in a matter of a few years.

THE CHESS GAME IS AT CHECK MATE.
>>
>>77575122
S400 is an air defense complex, it comes with more than just a few long range missiles. Medium and short range SAMs in addition to point defense and electronic warfare systems are stationed in Syria. I'm sure nobody here knows what it'd take to destroy that. Heck, I'm sure the people who build these systems don't know how exactly it would turn out. When was the last time state of the art equipment was ever fielded against each other? The Korean war?
>>
>>77575340
Will NATO take part in WWIII? I don't think they will, I predict that Europe will be mostly safe.
>>
File: ben-rich-quote.jpg (28 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
ben-rich-quote.jpg
28 KB, 500x341
>>77575186
The public space program is nothing else then a reality show for the plebs.
>>
>>77562389
>let's give FREEDOM to Syria
>how about the refugees with ISIS in them?
>WE'LL TAKE THEM ALL AS A SIGN OF BEING MORALLY RIGHT!
>>
>>77575340
And then the Russians nuke you anyways and I'll have to learn to build mad max vehicles
>>
>>77575414
Depends on how many ISIS attacks (false flag or real) that takes place in Europe.

>ISIS attack
>we have to take them out
>mission creep
>ASSAD HAS TO GO
>ww3
>>
>>77568726
>implying the incident did not go exactly as planned.
>multiple warnings and opportunities for law enforcement intervention
>use it to pass gun bans.
>pass female draft
>send our women to fight for isis and used as isis comfort whores
>white males sent to die by isis or russia/syria coalition
>>
>>77571729
no it means the establishment knows hillary wont win, so they're trying to pressure obama, that way they can have martial law.
>>
>>77575376
>it comes with more than just a few long range missiles.
I dont want to debate military complexity with you krautbro, nobody outside of miltary intelligence knows the exact specifics.
If I concede that US anti radiation missiles cant handle the S400 long range systems that leads what? 40 missiles? Thats not even 1 carrier battle group of which there are two. That assumes Turkey or SA arent going to be involved (they are the most strident advocates of military action so they will be all-in). The medium range or short range Pantsir system would also be overwhelmed.

Its a matter of numbers and this is not a debatable facet of the potential conflict. Russia would have to withdraw or be destroyed. What that entails is speculative but either scenario is unfathomable.
>>
File: free.jpg (217 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
free.jpg
217 KB, 1024x765
>>77563182
>Reminder that we have documented proof that the US administration supported ISIS and Al Qaeda in Syria, as a means of destabilizing Assad's regime:
dude

there are videos on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDFhgpidzNA
>>
>>77574651

I was mostly just talking hypotheticals, but fine. You're a fool if you don't think all super powers don't have unheard of technologies hidden away. MUCH less the most funded military in the world.

>Current AI technology doesnt even come miles close to what you think it does

You clearly underestimate the capacity of AI research's exponential growth. Based on the current technologies, if anyone has even something twice as 'powerful' it would drastically affect any world war to the point of being unrecognizable for current standards. It'd be like the transition from WW1 to WW2 all over again.

>That's why all astronauts go with the Soyuz, a 60year old rocket right?

This has nothing to do with conflicts on earth. So to play devils advocate and return some of what you've served

>muh space funding
>muh money spent on sending humans into an empty void that could be spent on anything else to actually benefit the country.

Maybe the reason the US stopped spending money to make its own rockets is because they knew they could save money catching a ride and realized at the current moment in human history sending people into low earth orbit is a waste of resources.

>Russian people have grown up in hardship while the west is pampering its boys and destroying the values and institutions that gave it the edge

There isn't going to be any fighting, its all going to be over with the press of a button. This isn't the medieval ages anymore, we aren't charging at each other wielding swords. And besides, the military is composed of mostly the strong and lesser intelligent (at the grunt level), they aren't going to be chickening out.

On top of that, the "pampered boys" you speak of are in silicon valley designing every last piece of technology you are using to make this post. The computer, the processor. They're still inventing the shit the rest of the world uses and begs for. The russian federations government uses typewriters because they are afraid.
>>
Miley Cyrus had to shake her deflated chicken ass to distract Ameriniggers from the fact that the MIGHTIEST MOST EXPENSIVE MOST TRAINED AND MOST POWERFULL FIGHTING FORCE ON THE PLANET bitched out from Syria because of a midget from St. Petersburg.
Someone else will have to shake her ass now.
Its over ameriniggers, you are proven to be useless and this defeat on the world stage will be the beginning of the end. Unless some of you with half a brain still intact does something drastic at home to correct the money printing machine in the Federal reserve synagogue bank temple thing.
>>
>>77575415

I wonder why those secrets are kept locked up? If they're as great as they say they are.
>>
File: Obamajust.jpg (27 KB, 780x438) Image search: [Google]
Obamajust.jpg
27 KB, 780x438
>>77575786
>Obussolini letting all of this shit slip on video
I wonder if he even realizes that he is being recorded
>>
>>77575970
>Its over ameriniggers, you are proven to be useless and this defeat on the world stage will be the beginning of the end.
What fucking defeat? Average Americans dont want to support fucking moderate beheaders despite what the cnn propaganda says, which is why we havent gone in against the "midget".

Fucking bosnia, havent we shed enough blood for you yet why dont you fight your own goddamn battles.
>>
>>77562389
In that case, fuck America.
>>
>>77576024
Because you its stupid to expose your high tech shit just so you can bomb peasants with ww2 level weapons. Its better to keep them secret until ww3.

Russia also does this.
>>
>>77576164
No americans were harmed during the the rape of serb asses.
>>
>>77564077
No they are not, fuck off shill.
>>
>>77575754
Or they stay and inflict heavy losses, who knows? They have sub's in the Mediterranean and missile destroyers at tartus, they are there to stay. You assume that the US could just attack a sovereign nation that's backed by a superpower with considerable assets deployed and still think their carrier groups save.

I don't know what would happen. The Russians might leave, or they might go full GLA scud storm with their forces in Syria against the attacking US troops.

Either way, it's a diplomatically disaster for the US and might or might not stay confined in the region.
>>
>>77576263
fuck you too serbitch
>>
>>77576244
>>77575415
Conspiracy retards like you are one of the things that makes /pol/ look like a place for braindead lunatics. For all the talk about red pills, this place sure has a lot of nutjobs.

As for your little quote, there is no record of him actually saying that. Some UFO obsessed fucker simply claims that he said that.
>>
>>77576429
he's the schizophrenic natsoc gypsy "swede" that posts his conspiracy theories on /pol/

don't pay attention to him.
>>
>>77570135
>tfw Jew York
I'm 100% dead right?
>>
>>77576139
He is just reading what ever shit that rolls up on the teleprompter. George Bush was a fucking genius compared to him.
>>
File: Good_goy_dc48e3_5512354.jpg (90 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
Good_goy_dc48e3_5512354.jpg
90 KB, 600x449
America wins the Goy of the Century prize... Again!!

Fucking subhumans.
>>
>>77576333
>They have sub's in the Mediterranean and missile destroyers at tartus
Its well regarded that Russian attack subs are shadowed everywhere they go, Russian "boomers" dont leave the north sea and are tracked at all times.
>>77576333
>ou assume that the US could just attack a sovereign nation that's backed by a superpower
Russia isnt considered a superpower anymore (semantics im sure) but look at georgia or ukraine. The fact that Syria is stalemate means the return to Iraq tactics.
Im not for any of this. Its just the fact that lack of detente means action is possible. Even if there are shortcomings in the technology, the people calling the shots (namely congress and primarily the state department) seem to be calling for action means they think they can win the conflict.
>>
>>77576429
Yeah, you're right. You obviously know much more about these things then the director of Lockheed's Skunk Works.

Fucking retarded oilnigger.
>>
>>77574507
'reduction' in the 'lying about polls' sense.
>>
>>77562389
Fuck off america.
Assad is the last thing keeping the mudshits in check.
Leave him the fuck alone.
Maybe europe should start destabilizing mexico.
You pieces of shit need to stop fucking with us.
>>
So let me get this straight...

The only way to defeat ISIS is to remove and replace a legitimate government who is currently resisting and battling ISIS?
>>
Obama starts WW3, uses it as an excuse not to leave office, keeps Trump out, keeps the plan moving.
>>
https://youtu.be/2bPATNiH6IM
>>
File: NSsoLKZ.jpg (169 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
NSsoLKZ.jpg
169 KB, 1600x1000
>>77562389
Can the Gorilla throw a Emperor Palpatine and seize control of the country in wartime, delaying the upcoming election?
>>
>>77562389
Or you could, you know, back Assad and defeat ISIS?
>>
>>77576915
>destabilizing mexico.
more? is that even possible?
>>
>>77577058
That would be too much work for King Nigger
>>
>>77572738
>It removed all the old geezers that tend to stick to outdated ideas and made room for new innovative ideas and the restrictions forced them to come up with new ideas.
Japan is doing this right now, their small defense forces (the only force allowed to them because of the treaty forced on them) has to rely on technology and training rather than numbers.
>>
>>77571210
This is wrong.
It's Obama drawing the lines, but he is the one stepping forward and assad is the one stepping backwards.
>>
>>77562389
>37 posts by this id
>>
>>77577058
>Or you could, you know, back Assad and defeat ISIS?
The only candidates against military action in Syria are Bernie and Trump and the media is pushing them both as insane and unelectable.
>>
>>77577058
nobody wants to do that because that would mean siding with russia and that would be EVIL

its literally the only explanation. some german politician justified backing an insanely corrupt """""regime""""" in somalia or something by claiming any regime is better than no regime. same logic doesnt apply to syria though for some reason
>>
>>77577147
Probably.
>>
>>77562880
No one is eating it up Sven, if anything they are getting back at remainers using it to political point score. UK isn't Canada or Germany or Sweden don't worry about us
>>
>>77577232
>>37 posts by this id
39, doing god's work anon.
would you rather be discussing black men's penis size instead?
>>
>>77577058
No, then Assad would kill those beautiful rebels who would surely bring peace and democracy to Syria and the middle east.
>>
>>77575950
>You clearly underestimate the capacity of AI research's exponential growth
bla bla conjectures bla bla

>Maybe the reason the US stopped spending money to make its own rockets is because they knew they could save money catching a ride and realized at the current moment in human history sending people into low earth orbit is a waste of resources.
Maybe the example of the soyuz was wrong because it gave you the opportunity to deflect the actual question. Russian missile technology in all forms is superior to US missile technology. They have WORKING hypersonic missiles for antiship warfare, their SAM systems are much more advanced. Evidence of the latter is the fact that Syrian airspace is empty of western fighter jets since the Russians moved in.

>There isn't going to be any fighting, its all going to be over with the press of a button. This isn't the medieval ages anymore, we aren't charging at each other wielding swords. And besides, the military is composed of mostly the strong and lesser intelligent (at the grunt level), they aren't going to be chickening out.
You can't win without boots on the ground. It's not a matter of physical strength but psychological. You think someone raised on hot pockets and glued to an ipad can withstand the stress of warfare better than someone who grew up by eating cabbage soup and playing with sticks?

>muh silicon valley
>designing the computer, the processor
Do you even think before you post? These technologies have been here for 50 years, silicon valley bubble is about to burst and the only thing they're designing there are 3d printed dildos and snapchat clones
>>
File: Shillary.png (179 KB, 854x1415) Image search: [Google]
Shillary.png
179 KB, 854x1415
Man, all of Hillary's friends in the State Department sure are upholders of peace.
>>
>>77562389
>against Assad
Why? The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
>>
>>77562389
That's a joke, right?
>>
>>77577777
WINESSED
FUCK SHILLARY
>>
>>77577777
Witnessed.
>>
>>77577878
Unfortunately not, my friend
>>
Trump is you t to have to purge state department its full of commies and jews
>>
>>77566600
If you kill your enemy's enemy
You win
>>
>>77577579

>Maybe the example of the soyuz was wrong because it gave you the opportunity to deflect the actual question. Russian missile technology in all forms is superior to US missile technology. They have WORKING hypersonic missiles for antiship warfare, their SAM systems are much more advanced. Evidence of the latter is the fact that Syrian airspace is empty of western fighter jets since the Russians moved in

Or the west knows russia is crazy enough to actually try to shoot down a fighter jet only to claim it was an "accident" or that they are not responsible, so they just stay clear because theres no point in risking lives. Syria could be taken with ease and theres nothing Russia could do to stop it save nuclear escalation. Missiles be damned.

>You can't win without boots on the ground. It's not a matter of physical strength but psychological. You think someone raised on hot pockets and glued to an ipad can withstand the stress of warfare better than someone who grew up by eating cabbage soup and playing with sticks?

I've a friend who was in the military, and the way he talks about his and his unit's encounters he had on the battle field with enemy troops; as if they were animals being slaughtered. Givin, this was in afghanistan and they were hunting insurgents and thats not comparable to an actual trained army. However, I feel like there may be an initial shock at first to troops, but then the US troops would soon get their footing and confidence and be a force to be reckoned with again. BUT

>conjecture

You act as if ruskies raised on drinking vodka and pissing behind bars wouldn't shit their pants too.

>the rest of your post

lol
>>
File: 1367122042171.jpg (70 KB, 760x563) Image search: [Google]
1367122042171.jpg
70 KB, 760x563
>>77562502
>>77562686
>>77562389
On the bright side ISIS has weakend their enemy sects so as long as the US keeps them in check it will not be as intense of an insurgency situation. Still the whole WW3 problem though....
>>
>>77567081
The economy is fucked anyway. That's pretty much the entire reason for flooding europe with shitskins on such a massive scale and rapid rate. Some background:

The twentieth-century Austrian School economist Ludwig Von Mises wrote,
"There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis
should come sooner as the result of voluntary abandonment of further
credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved." In contrast, when the socialist economist
John Maynard Keynes was asked if his self-styled Keynesian credit
expansion could continue in the long run, he replied, "In the long run,
we are all dead." Tra-la-la, who cares? It won't be my problem.

In 2015, the childless homosexual John Maynard Keynes is indeed long dead, but we are still alive, and his "long run" is finally upon us.
Now, just before the bank failures begin, seems to be an opportune time
for the traitor elites to throw over the table, scattering the cards, chips and cash, while the lights go dark and shots ring out. The evil
actors lurking in the background who sometimes engineer major
catastrophes always have a plan to escape their worst consequences, including taking any blame, and they even have a plan to profit from
the very disasters they created. The first Baron Rothschild, around the time of the Battle of Waterloo, is credited with saying "The time to buy is when there is blood running in the streets."

source: http://gatesofvienna.net/2015/11/
>>
>>77578908
>Or the west knows russia is crazy enough to actually try to shoot down a fighter jet only to claim it was an "accident" or that they are not responsible, so they just stay clear because theres no point in risking lives. Syria could be taken with ease and theres nothing Russia could do to stop it save nuclear escalation. Missiles be damned.
>Syria could be taken with ease
If you could you would have already, US can't afford to lose superpower status especially now
>they just stay clear because theres no point in risking lives
HAHAHAHA you think your rulers care about human lives, either US citizens or foreign?
>“Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy.” -Henry Kissinger
He has had a finger in every US foreign policy move since Nixon

>Ive got a friend yada yada he butchered some cattle herders in central asian mountains bla bla BUT russians are people too!!1
Comfort breeds weakness

>lol
>hahahah If I laugh this post away it didnt happen hahahha
Despicable

Generally shitty excuses. This time you are the bad guy, John
>>
File: 1461543023351.png (141 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
1461543023351.png
141 KB, 236x236
>>77563656
All that fancy equipment and we couldn't stop two airliners from being crashed into the world trade center towers.
>>
>>77580918
I never saw that movie they made or paid close attention to docos, but for how long beforehand were the govt. aware that the planes had been hijacked? Is there some hellish bureaucracy in place that denies them the ability to shoot down threats like that? Surely the collateral from taking out the plane would've been preferable than the towers going too
>>
>>77562389
>"We have to fight ISIS"
>Assad is fighting ISIS
>"Let's attack Assad"
Murican logic
>>
>>77581832
Assad is just as bad.
>>
Didn't the kurds basically destroy ISIS?

they only have 2 cities left (Mosul and Raqqa)

>>77581993
> Assad finances and inspires attacks against american and european interests

lol no
>>
>>77581993
Really? Who told you that? The TV?

Seriously, speak to real Syrians, they'll tell you Assad isn't as bad as the media want you to believe.
>>
Good. Fuck assad.
>>
Obamas legacy.
>>
>>77581832
it's currently our logic too
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.