[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If we stay in the EU after June 23rd im moving to a European
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 20
File: leiden.jpg (576 KB, 1200x502) Image search: [Google]
leiden.jpg
576 KB, 1200x502
If we stay in the EU after June 23rd im moving to a European country with the nicest and most relaxed society possible.

If im going to have to be part of the united states of europe im going to move to the best state.

Im considering the Netherlands it looks super comfy (obv not fucking Amsterdam) probably the south, around Utrecht or Den Haag. Also, Geert seems based.

would you dutchbros accept me? not looking for any gibs btw happy to work and start learning Dutch.
>>
File: 1459808368234.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1459808368234.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>
File: 1465897166187.png (372 KB, 438x436) Image search: [Google]
1465897166187.png
372 KB, 438x436
>>77504937
>>
File: 1455561059839.jpg (122 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
1455561059839.jpg
122 KB, 1023x986
>>77505816
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nbQPZ-k9_Y
>>
>>77503969
You're going to be disappointed in any major city, you'll be surrounded by Muslims, might as well move to Iraq.
>>
>>77506312
What about Eindhoven?
>>
File: 1466097523594.jpg (149 KB, 400x395) Image search: [Google]
1466097523594.jpg
149 KB, 400x395
>>77506124
Can I cheer you up with some ebin memes?
>>
>>77503969
Splendid!

Maybe you could find yourself I nice Muslim girl? The possibilities are endless.
>>
>>77503969
If you're wealthy enough consider Rotterdam. The high class neighborhoods there are mostly kikes and whites.
>>
>>77506418
Nope, still a Islam infested hellhole
>>
>>77503969
What's stopping you from coming to the actual united states?
>>
File: image.jpg (374 KB, 1280x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
374 KB, 1280x1000
At least go full Manifest Destiny and try to conquer Switzerland. You have them surrounded and they have all the gold, money and women.
>>
>>77506508
It seemed nice 15 years ago.
>>
>>77506736
Yeah it wasn't so bad 15 years ago, but this whole country has gone to shit, we even have a Muslim political party now.
>>
>>77506426
yes pls m8

>>77506312

to be honest, ive been to multiple cities in NL already, I was told Den Haag was awful but you forget we are used to Bradford/London levels of this sort of thing, so it really didnt hit me hard at all.

Also, your Muslims seem different, less angry and violent, I think it might be the access to cheap hookers and hash that keeps em chilled, but I ended up absolutely steaming in this turkish bar at like 4am and was treated friendly by the guys there and didn't feel unsafe.

I feel safer walking around most major cities in your country than parts of Cardiff tbqfh lad, people are chill af and friendly and there is more of a national community than here.

People here are just angry and sarcastic all the time and its driving me nuts lads.
>>
>>77506896
i thought it was defunct
>>
>>77506627
We're full.
>>
File: white life.jpg (46 KB, 431x341) Image search: [Google]
white life.jpg
46 KB, 431x341
>>77503969

Don't move to Germany then. #Brexit
>>
>>77507321
of niggers
>>
What's it like being a traitor to your country?

What it like thinking you can just go wherever you want with no borders, and another country will have to adopt you despite your complete lack of loyalty to your nation?

You are a piece of shit OP.
>>
>>77506627
I don't want to lad, not my idea of a fun time, I want people who are relaxed chill etc and you yanks can go from 0 to 100 breddy quick.
>>
>>77507479
What about teaching English in Spain?
Nice people, warm climate.
>>
File: 1452241702615.png (22 KB, 362x352) Image search: [Google]
1452241702615.png
22 KB, 362x352
>>77507454
>stay in my country where unlimited immigration will never end will grow year on year esp with Turkey and monteNEGRO joining the EU

>minimum wage in my country is set to be £10 by 2020, immigration will most likely be close to 500,000 per year then

fuck you Ivan, we can't just fisticuffs our way out of this one.

Also im not british, but im white. its my homeland where my grandfather was from but not my birthcountry.
>>
>>77507900
they arent that relaxed, and also there is a tonne of crime and they dont really like whites in most non touristy areas.

Anyone working in Spain as an expat?
>>
>>77507271
I admit that we don't have a lot of people screaming for sharia law here but those elements are brewing, lots of Saudi money getting pumped into dodgy mosques and such. give it few more years and it'll be just as bad here, numbers embolden them and we're too soft on the unintegrated ones, the real problem is that we leave them with too much room to be multi cultural, Dutch culture is slowly drowning itself in white guilt.
>>
>>77506463
or I could find myself a dutch girl that looks like pic related to wife up?

Go away ring of death flag
>>
>>77508154
Just a thought, the tourist areas will need good English speakers, and Police normally heavily patrol tourist areas so they keep coming back.
>>
>>77507286
There's a new kid on the block "Denk" they call it, that would translate to "Think" they are very anti Dutch and very pro Muslim values.
>>
>>77507932

Newsflash: Every good country is being flooded with immigrant. UK is not unique. NL is certainly no exception to huge Muslim migration.

You plan on going to the EU, especially the Netherlands, immigration is terrible.

Guess what? You are one of them. You are a filthy opportunist migrant.

You are a traitor, and so was your Grandfather.
>>
>>77508190
but the Dutch are secretly hiding a powerlevel, they can almost be like white South Africans in their approach to things, its just your mainstream culture is cucked like ours is here and it does get supressed.

Honestly, your Muslims seem to do a far better job of integrating than the ones in the big cities here do, I didnt have a single bad experience and I walked into big Muslim neighbourhoods.

I get its not all milk and honey, but theres close to 70 million people in the U.K Over 3.1 million of which are EU workers, and look at how big the country is compared to your coastline, overpopulation affects everything here.

Also the Dutch are more orderly and trustworthy I have found.
>>
>>77503969
Estonia would be a good choice, probably the most uncucked country there is in Europe and less than about 2,000 mudslimes and only 1 mosque in the entire country
>>
>>77508610
Im a traitor for being an aussie who had a British Grandfather, and moved to the U.K to get in touch with my ancestral homeland?
>>
>>77508708
I admit this place is a powder keg waiting to blow and most of our politicians are running around with sparklers.
There will be a reckoning and it won't be pretty.
We are every cold, scary people when it comes down to it, we'll burn this country to the ground if we have to.
>>
>>77503969
I think it will be more in your interest to move to Holland if we leave the EU. tabloid newspaper editors seem to be the only reason Brexit is viewed as a good idea.
>>
>>77503969

M8 I lived in Holland for a while in the seventies and late eighties.

It's just as fucking bad as the UK, it's always been swarming with lazy ass Turks who have never integrated.

Also, totally easy to get your head kicked in in Holland.

There's only one solution now, and that's to go rural anywhere. Which is shit...

I'd hit up America. That place is the fucking shit.
>>
>>77509104
Lots of us want to leave just as badly as you do, the Eu is a sinking ship full of shit and we want out.
If the UK leave we'll follow.
>>
>>77509099
>We are every cold, scary people when it comes down to it, we'll burn this country to the ground if we have to.

This. The Dutch are convivial and decent, but they are hard fuckers, and not much fun by English standards.

Isn't it Holland who famously had the highest Waffen SS membership, while simultaneously having the fiercest resistance?

I like the Dutch, I speak Dutch. But I would never move there, and I can assure you they will see you as a candyass pleb if you do. Stay in Wales, lad. It's always seemed groovy to me?...
>>
>>77503969
>(obv not fucking Amsterdam)

Dunno what ur on about.

Was just there over the weekend and it seemed very civilised, was impressed by how many Dutch there were there and generally by how relaxed it is. The only trouble makers were BRITS ABROAD AVIN A FUCKIN LARF, the usual wankers. No other trouble.
>>
>>77509146
Sorry to piss on your chips but ive been going there for about 6 years now for holidays and ive never EVER had a problem with any of the turks, even the somalians there were chill they were just trying to sell MDMA but being nice about it unlike the guys here that will fucking look to rob you every time.

I do believe if I went looking for trouble I probably could have found it, but the Dutch are super friendly, and most of their muslims have integrated far better than here or even in places closer to them like Belgium.
>>
Anywhere but the major cities is nice. City culture is not the same as you would find in the countryside. All regions in the country have pretty big differences in culture (in a good way, a Frysk is quite the opposite of a Limburger). Check out some more quiet places.

The British and Dutch are friendly to each other. When I visited your countryside it was great and friendly, Cotswolds, Kent. Bristol, Cornwall. Good times.
>>
File: 1455022961303.png (13 KB, 917x1186) Image search: [Google]
1455022961303.png
13 KB, 917x1186
>>77509535
its not indicative of the Netherlands at all, places down south are so much better.

Going to some of the smaller comfier rural places like Leiden felt like going home...

I know the Dutch can be cold and a bit autistic, but id rather this than people being absolute horrid cunts like most places in england and shit parts of wales desu
>>
>>77503969

I stayed in the Netherlands for a week on the island Goeree-Overflakkee, in a place called Herkingen in the South, in the middle of nowhere, very quiet, wouldn't want to live there though.. it's too quite, though very white and very clean, a bit like a Dutch Trumpton.

Goes is nice too, again in the South
>>
>>77509523
Yeah we don't make a lot of sense in that respect.
north south east and west Nederland are very different places to us.
I think we just like to play all sides and make a profit along the way.
>>
>>77508467
unfortunate
>>
>>77509711
>and ive never EVER had a problem with any of the turks

It's not the Turks who will kick your head in M8, it's the Dutch. They had to have a public campaign a few years back over "ongewensd geweld" (unwanted violence).

The Turks are Turks. If you haven't read about them on here already I can't help you out...
>>
>>77509002

Make up your mind are you a traitor to Australia or Britain?

Go back to ball sweat and spider land you fucking Abo.
>>
>>77503969

I plan to go to Germany and claim benefits
>>
>>77510377
Only guys who kick heads are trailer trash and moroccans.
>>
File: 1452966822192.jpg (31 KB, 400x262) Image search: [Google]
1452966822192.jpg
31 KB, 400x262
>>77509523
there aren't any decent jobs in Wales....the money just isnt there. It isnt as cucked as england, but man the job situation here really is.

We have lovely scenery, but thats literally it....
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 640x430
I wish I could move freely around Europe :(
>>
>>77510636
nah
>>
>>77510401
>traitor to the mother country or the colonial settlement it lends all of its culture to

are you okay m8? I thought you would understand the whole le mother country business?

u seem a bit ticked off that ive rekindled the spirits of my ancestors just in time to be cucked by this referendum?
>>
>>77510496
>Only guys who kick heads are trailer trash and moroccans.

Yep, and you have both.

Actually good point, no-one seems to have even mentioned the Moroccoons.

Also, loads of people from Surinam there. I used to work at Schiphol. Whenever the plane came in from Paramaribo the whole place stank of rotten fish. Nice.

What's the sketch anyway Dutchbro - why all the Turks and Moroccans? I didn't think you had empire there?
>>
>>77510683
Easy for you to say.
>>
>>77510437
>I plan to go to Germany and claim benefits

That always works.
>>
>>77510377
yes I get that not all Turks are like they are in NL, but what im saying is they seem much more content and happier than they do here.

Never had a problem with the Dutch, but then again people constantly told me I looked Dutch because im 6'1 blue eyes blonde hair and not a fucking manlet t b h
>>
>>77503969
Move to Denmark. The talk about a referendum here is brooming, you might end up getting a second chance to feel an exit. Also, lots of cuties who love that accent.
>>
>>77510770
Same reason why they are in Germany, we imported them from the '50 on ward as cheap labour thinking they'd go back home when they retire, guess what didn't happen...
>>
>>77510770
>used to work at Schpiol

well, theres why you think its a shit hole kek

spend a week in the countryside in the south and then tell me that
>>
>>77510951
the british or the aussie one?

I might consider it danishbro, do I need to learn the language super well to even stand a chance?
>>
>>77508467
they are a no future party since they rivalised the every media station there is
>>
>>77510550
>there aren't any decent jobs in Wales....the money just isnt there. It isnt as cucked as england, but man the job situation here really is.

That's fucked up bro...

Oh, here's an idea... have you tried Ireland? Relatively uncucked and terrific people and nightlife. Literally GOAT.

Plus there's lots of work there.

I mean, sure try and get some work in Holland and try it out. Last time I was there for about six months, just doing manual labour and cleaning jobs for minimum wage (working alongside nothing but Turks, who were nice, but fucking disturbingly dumb)

I had a squat to stay in in Haarlem - nice town just outside Amsterdam. Also Zandvoort is nice, on the coast, and busy tourist trade in summer.

I mean go for it bro, pack up a bag and adventure!
>>
>>77510996
>Same reason why they are in Germany, we imported them from the '50 on ward as cheap labour thinking they'd go back home when they retire, guess what didn't happen...

Fucking hell. That simple? Well there's a lesson for us all...
>>
>>77511215

I probably will bro, but yeah Ireland is fucked, its economy relies on tourism atm its a joke t b h

I will need to learn decent dutch because I dont want to go to amsterdam
>>
>>77511058
>spend a week in the countryside in the south and then tell me that

My brother lives not far from Breda. Het leven is niet echt zo goed in de Brabandse land volgens mij, hoor :-)
>>
>>77506312
Well I go to the netherlands anyway.

Nederland heeft en beter toekomst voor de boeg dan duitsland. Zins meneer Fortuyn vermord werd is er en goede politiek. De mensen hebben veel kinderen en die moeten niet eeuwige schuldige blijven.

Den Haag voor mij.
>>
File: 15966849035_6d7ef32b6b_k.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1367) Image search: [Google]
15966849035_6d7ef32b6b_k.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1367
>>77503969
You can always come here, my town is the epitome of chill. Houses cost peanuts compared to prices in the west, and there are enough jobs for native english speakers.
>>
>>77511208
They're just another jewish attempt to enrich our country with less of us and more of them, they might fail but they'll try again in a few years, it's too easy to steal seats in parlement.
>>
>>77511503
>Nederland heeft en beter toekomst voor de boeg dan duitsland. Zins meneer Fortuyn vermord werd is er en goede politiek. De mensen hebben veel kinderen en die moeten niet eeuwige schuldige blijven.
>Den Haag voor mij.

Waar in den haag? Ik wil ook om daarheen te verhuizen.
>>
>>77511544
No doubt I'm considering moving to E. Europe. I'm a physics PhD, so I'm pretty sure I'd be able to get a steady job.
>>
>>77511544
Where is this?
>>
>>77511411
>I probably will bro, but yeah Ireland is fucked, its economy relies on tourism atm its a joke t b h
>I will need to learn decent dutch because I dont want to go to amsterdam

I think Ireland has quite a lot of IT jobs and business admin type jobs - it's a back office for the world (mostly because of the tax rackets they enable.)

Dutch language is germanic so not too bad to rub by with. And Dutch culture is some finessed shit. Give it a go, bud. It sounds like what you really want and your head is on right.
>>
>>77511503
Den Haag is een en al moslim, bijna geen blanke te bekennen, de hele randstad zit vol met ze
>>
>>77510770
The Moroccans got imported as cheap labour in the 60s - 70s but then they stuck around. It was the plan to send them back, but of course, lefties wanted the families to unite in this country. Same story for the Turks. The Surinames live here since they had the option to get a Dutch passport post-colony times. But they are decent, mostly. The idea was a nice multicultural society, but then the imported Morrocans and Turks decided they wanted segregate themselves. There are also a shitload of newly imported Poles in the country, but they actually work. Only like a 5% unemployment rate. Too bad they kill the accidental child while drunk driving lol. Back in the day, after the 2nd world war a lot of eastern european folk arrived to work in the Dutch coal mines and they integrated very well in the South where the mines were and the people are catholic. Then we have the large groups of Indonesian people in the Netherlands. During colonial times they were taught Dutch culture and as a result they are total bros.

Anyway, I'm pretty happy living here. Loads of nice people, good mentality. However I don't like big mouths trying to Sweden our country.
>>
>>77511865
But he is a non qualified neet that wants everything handed to him like the millennial he is. Of course he will say that Ireland(the 2nd Silicon Valley and the fastest growing IT based society) has no jobs.
>>
>>77503969

i've heard there are some really nice getaway places in Bulgaria and Hungary, have a few acquaintances from the Netherlands and they said its not exactly a good place even if you have money.
>>
File: plovdiv_sky (2).jpg (627 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
plovdiv_sky (2).jpg
627 KB, 1600x900
>>77511812
Plovdiv
>>
If we stay in I'm considering British soviegnity a lost cause and becoming an EU Nationalist. All hope is not lost anon.
>>
>>77511739
Heb daar en relatie en zal daar wel in de buurt gaan woonen.

Ik weet nog niet waar de beste plek zit. Maar maakt ook niet veel uit als er niet teveel mensen zijn die niet deugen
>>
>>77503969
Cultural Marxism won't allow there to be a best state. It will be absolutely shit and degenerative from Poland to Portugal.

I'm thinking Alaska, I will help build a wall to keep out Canadagerians
>>
>>77511208
The fifth column is large enough to get one or two seats, which is where they are at in the polls.

Unless Aboutaleb becomes the Labour leader, they will get a seat or two in parliament.
>>
>>77510066
>>77510060
Small towns everywhere are nice. Any city that has less than 40k inhabitants is comfy as fuck. And being in Europe means generally non shits transportation to major cities for either nightlife or shopping.
>>
>>77507271
>People here are just angry and sarcastic all the time and its driving me nuts lads.

literally bantered out of his own country
>>
>>77512815
topkek
>>
>>77511152
Not at all bro. Eveyone here speaks english. If you need advice on good cities here, i´d happily help you out. Don´t go to copenhagen though.
>>
>>77511884
Het kan ook erger met die afrikaanse bevolkingsexlplosie.

In near future 40% of the world population will be black africans. We have to celebrate the presence.
It will only get worse. Enjoy while it lasts. And there are lots of whites remaining.
Some muslims do honest work for a living. And they are capable of mathematical work. If it wasn't for islam they would be not that bad as Zeitgenossen
>>
>>77512104
>Anyway, I'm pretty happy living here. Loads of nice people, good mentality. However I don't like big mouths trying to Sweden our country.

Agreed. I like Holland. I wasn't saying it was like Sweden. I will say the Dutch are touchy fuckers tho... Some things never change.
>>
>>77511152
to get some qts? nah

to get a job and do well? Yes. No way around it.
>>
>>77512542
Ik begrijp het, het is veel veiliger dan de stad in de buurt van mij nu is, zelfs van de lokale bevolking
>>
>>77513095
In the near future this whole planet will be one giant Africa, slums as far as the eye can see and not a civilized person in sight.
It's not like there are no smart niggers, it's just that there are far to many stupid violent ones, can't build a house of cards in a storm and civilization is very much a house of cards.
>>
>>77503969
>Utrecht or Den Haag
Why'd you go to the biggest cuckholes in the Netherlands? Do some research, please.
I'd advise you to go to Noord-Brabant, Limburg or even Zeeland.
>>
File: ayyeurope.jpg (120 KB, 1292x330) Image search: [Google]
ayyeurope.jpg
120 KB, 1292x330
>>77506463
Had to do this because it's underrated... how people did not notice this, it's hilarious.
>>
>>77506418
I live near here, it's a leftist shithole that massively voted for the Ukraine treaty.
In the morning, walking through public transport makes you feel like you're in Saudi Arabia or some other brown shithole.
>>
>>77503969
>tfw too fucking poor for this to be an option
>>
>>77513566
Your biggest cuckholes make our cucked cities look like fucking iceland tbqh m8

having said that, I will accept your insight, thank you.

will the people there be super butthurt in these areas if im learning dutch and trying to make a go of it over there?
>>
I live in The Hague.
If I get out of the tram at Hollands Spoor, the only white persons are the police officers.
>>
>>77513906
People will love it. Really, effort is good.
>>
>>77513566
I think you meant Fryslan, Groningen, or Drenthe.

The south isn't much better than the Randstad desu.
>>
File: 1458352415127.gif (2 MB, 490x478) Image search: [Google]
1458352415127.gif
2 MB, 490x478
>>77513906
other way around sorry lads im so fucking tired :
'Our biggest cuckholes make your cucked cities look like fucking iceland tbqh m8'
>>
>>77514099
I'm from southern Limburg, and live in Eindhoven. Far more relaxed back in the south.
>>
File: 1465984892139.png (44 KB, 658x662) Image search: [Google]
1465984892139.png
44 KB, 658x662
>>77514055
t....thanks, hopefully I can make it work if we dont leave the EU
>>
>>77514029
hey think about it from his perspective, going to london is like going to the middle east with africa in it

go to totenham and even the police is not white
>>
>>77511500
>My brother lives not far from Breda.
I'm from around Breda too. Life's pretty good there. Highest concentration of PVV voters in the country. :^)
>>
You should go to Nijmegen. All the uni girls you wanted to fuck on a plate.
>>
>>77514338

this lad gets it, we are used to glaring walking down the street in certain areas, muggings, not being safe at night, night transport being unsafe like it is in america, robberies in the city..... I could go on.

Your society is much more ordered and friendly than ours, and you guys have a broish history too.
>>
>>77507271
Are you in Wales?
Why not just move to some place like Tenby?
It will be a long time before it's infested with the dark hordes and although it's basically a tourist town, at least all the tourists are white brits trying to escape diversity for a few days.
>>
m8 theres no fucking money at all in Tenby, id still need to work to support myself.

Rural areas in Wales are even worse off economically also....
>>
>>77514449
any places in specific? Is this the bit where you troll me and send me to a dodgy RLD you folks call 'gorilla alley'?
>>
>>77515221
just ask for "club vandersex" while you're there, you'll have a good time guaranteed
>>
What the actual fuck is wrong with this idiot.
>>
>>77515393
ill have to kek it out.
>>
>>77514418
>I'm from around Breda too. Life's pretty good there. Highest concentration of PVV voters in the country. :^)

innaresting... My brother is a total leftist fucking cuck though.
Sorry about that...
>>
what are the people like in Alkmaar?
>>
File: 1454110607135.jpg (64 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1454110607135.jpg
64 KB, 600x450
>>77515495
>>
>>77515794
Lots of turks there. LOTS.
>>
>>77503969

>being a rootless cosmopolitan
>>
>>77516262
ok, wont go.
>>
>>77516369
Hmm what's that in German? Will it sound familiar?
>>
>>77516369
>still better than being a leaf
>>
>>77503969
Don't give up yet!
Just do what all the Muzzies do after a terrorist attack: express condolences and claim that you're not all like that (even though the shooter wasn't even politically motivated) #NotInMyName #NotAllRightWingers #PartyOfPeace #BritainFirst4Jo #RIP #JoCox
>>
>>77516562
I havent given up, im still going strong, I just need a backup plan in the event we get cucked for my entire lifetime with continued EU membership.
>>
>>77516562
Attacks like these is exactly why we want to leave the EU!
#IStandWithJo
>>
>>77506652
jaja this
>>
>>77510437
Don't you get benefits in the UK too?

In Germany you have to take every job that is offered to you (shitty normal jobs only, you don't need to prostitute yourself), or your benefits get cut down. And if you don't find a job maybe you even have to work for 1€/h cleaning the streets or so, and the money you earn will be imputed off your benefits.
>>
File: 1454798578423.jpg (20 KB, 280x440) Image search: [Google]
1454798578423.jpg
20 KB, 280x440
>>77517136
>>
>>77507454
in a way his country would be anexated by the united states of europe
so.... he would just move inside his country
>>
>>77517547
this
>>
File: 1454814284159.png (293 KB, 345x351) Image search: [Google]
1454814284159.png
293 KB, 345x351
>>77515700
>>77516500
>>
>>77512505
this sounds reasonable
>>
File: 1460919794598.jpg (169 KB, 700x590) Image search: [Google]
1460919794598.jpg
169 KB, 700x590
>>
>>77503969
If I could give you one advice, just one, then it would have to be: kanker.
>>
>>77520376

kanker
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.