[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you give any /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 21
Can you give any /pol/?
>>
File: turtlet.png (50 KB, 747x443) Image search: [Google]
turtlet.png
50 KB, 747x443
>>77488763
>one non-religious reason against safe abortion
How do you safely murder a baby exactly?
>>
>>77488763
Quote one government document the founders wrote that actually states "separation of church and state"
>>
>>77488763
There is none.
>>77489025
Prove it.
>>
File: maxresdefault[2].jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[2].jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>only religious people oppose faggotry
>>
>Against same sex marriage
Marriage is a religious ceremony (even though it didn't start as such). However, a civic union isn't.
>Against stem cell research
Immoral. Even though our moral code is based off religion, it is not religious.
>Against safe abortions
Read previous point.
>>
>>77488763
Married people get tax benefits.

These benefits are meant to give couples a break as they feed their soon to be born children out of their own pocket.
Gays do not have children.
>>
>>77488763

There are plenty of non-religious reasons to be against same sex marriage.

Acceptance of homosexuality as as mainstream force destroys gender roles, destroys the normal family unit, spreads disease....It also starts the slippery slope into even worse sexual deviancy.

Gay people tend to have sex, lots of sex, with many different partners. Also I firmly don't think that gay parents should have kids, if there's a lack of mother and father it's pretty fucked up and we shouldn't be endorsing that.
>>
>>77488763
OH WELL IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT I'M STUDYING ABORTION ETHICS RIGHT NOW BITCH.

Look up Don Marquis, he wrote THE guide to non-religious opposition to abortion. Posting a few quotes now.

"The future of a standard fetus includes a set of experiences, projects, activities, and such which are identical with the futures of adult human beings and are identical with the futures of young children. Since the reason that is sufficient to explain why it is wrong to kill human beings after the time of birth is a reason that also applies to fetuses, it follows that abortion is prima facie seriously morally wrong..."

"This way of dealing with the problem of abortion seems superior to other approaches to the ethics of abortion, because it rests on an ethics of killing which is close to self-evident, because the crucial morally relevant property clearly applies to fetuses, and because the argument avoids the usual equivocations on "human life," "human being," or "person." The argument rests neither on religious claims nor on Papal dogma. It is not subject to the objection of "speciesism." Its soundness is compatible with the moral permissibility of euthanasia and contraception. It deals with our intuitions concerning young children."

"Clearly, it is wrong to kill adult human beings. Clearly, it is not wrong to end the life of some arbitrarily chosen single human cell. Fetuses seem to be like arbitrarily chosen human cells in some respects and like adult humans in other respects. The problem of the ethics of abortion is the problem of determining the fetal property that settles this moral controversy. The thesis of this essay is that the problem of the ethics of abortion, so understood, is solvable."
>>
Sure, a couple which cannot produce children while still being granted the tax benefits that the partnership provides for (to ease the burden of raising children). Gay marriage assumes adoption, which is the recognition, they cannot have children. It is, in essence, taking advantage of benefits you have no right to.
>>
File: biochemist.jpg (50 KB, 1000x775) Image search: [Google]
biochemist.jpg
50 KB, 1000x775
>>77488763
As a med student, let me give you a rundown.

>one good reasona gainst same-sex
Degeneration of mind and body. Higher dometic abuse, higher STD infectivity, imploded loyalty, higher adultry rate, monogamy supported.

>one good reason against stem cell rsearch
None, but there are some moral dillemas we have day-in day-out. Cloning, for example, is still a heated issue on colleges and universities alike.

>one good reason against safe abortions
Not needed. Stagnation of every race. Banned by Hippocratic oath.

Shills leave pls.
>>
>>77489141
You make sure the mother is black first.
>>
>>77489390
Cultural Marxism
>>
File: fibonaccispiral.jpg (12 KB, 535x338) Image search: [Google]
fibonaccispiral.jpg
12 KB, 535x338
>>77488763
Also 1 post by this ID, kekkle
>>
>>77488763
desu, there is none that actually speaks against homos marrying.
they shouldn't be able to marry in a church if the church doesn't want it, but that's it.
as for the tax benefits, they should generally only be given to those who have children and one partner staying at home. (gays shouldn't be able to adopt children)
as for abortion: murdering children is always wrong, no matter the religion
>>
>morals and religion cannot be separated
or for that matter
>the theory of evolution necessarily denies the existence of god

Just proof that most people dont know what the fuck they are talking about when it comes to religion.
>>
>>77488763
What is the purpose of marriage?
Love is no better than a religion so it's not a valid purpose just fyi

People are uncomfortable with the idea of human harvesting of any kind
that's why you have to CHOOSE to donate your body to science

Define personhood. it's very easy to make an argument around a fetus being a person.

Like god damn shit like this pisses me off
it's obvious that this person has not once looked into their opposition
They would get booty blasted by a single informed person
>>
>>77488763
>People and religion should be separate
>Marriage isn't a religious thing

If you aren't religious you should be able to get some kind of Union in the law and marriage should be entirely religious with no risk of losing your shit if it breaks up, I bet a lot of men would gladly get married if that was the case.
Government get out of my marriage reeeeee.
>>
>>77488763
Abortion is murder. The rest is right though.
>>
So they're conceding that a government-performed civil union is different from a religious marriage?
>>
Why would the government ever support gay marriage?
Why should it give any benefits that are reserved for child producing famillies to people who can not have children?
The only reason for it to do it, is if it is actively hostile against their own population.
>>
Well first off, marriage is not administered by the government, it is by the Church, so the solution is do not get married. Second,I do not know much about stem cell research to voice an argument. And third, I guess if safe abortion is okay then safe murder should not be any different.
>>
>>77490116

refer to

>>77489805
>>
>>77488763
Every single controversial ethical issue is argued on secular grounds. The fact that people are unaware of the debates shows they've never actually attempted to think about the issues. All opponents are just "religious" in their mind.
>>
The separation of church and state is so the church can't take every bodies money through taxes and then decide to rule everything and cause another inquisition again. Holy fuck do people even know anything? Its not about removing religion from the government.
>>
>>77488763
Uh, I don't think the Bible even discusses abortion. I don't have to be a Christian to believe that killing someone is wrong, and while there is a debate about the "personhood" of unborn babies, my opinion is that they deserve the same protection as anyone else.
>>
>one reason against gay marriage
Marriage is a religious institution and should have nothing to do with government, it gays want to have a ceremony and live together, I don't really give a shit
>one reason against stem cell research
I'll be honest I don't know enough about this subject
>one reason against abortion
You don't have to be religious to be against baby murder
>>
>>77489805
>personal opinion without statistics to back up
>>
>>77488763
Marriage is an institution mostly meant to bring about the procreation of two individuals that used to be a mutual agreed upon binding contract for mutual safety.

You could argue it has been hollowed out and it most certainly has. But it still offers tax breaks and other boni which were mostly meant to get people to have children so they could in turn pay more taxes. Now adding these tax breaks to the children themselves might be an idea, as for the most part it has become pointless anyway as many couples remain childless or have 1 child at most.

That however doesn't mean giving the same boni, tax breaks and benefits to couples for whom it is biologically impossible to conceive children to promote them having children is, utterly pointless.
>>
>>77489805
What do you mean by safe abortions? In what circumstances.
Cloning moral problems in my eyes come from literlay creating another human being and replacing an old one. Other that cloning could actually be a good thing organ wise.
Apart from High std rates (due to butt sex ripping colon and shit) every other reason has nothing to do with medical school. Also the mind is already degenerated if you are homosexual because A) you are eitehr highly traumatised in your child hood or B) have a mental problem that favorizes homosexual behaviour.
>>
>>77490337
Stem cell research is just research using murdered baby parts.
>>
>>77488763
yeah that's actually quite simple, the first thing.

even without religion, the defining principle of mankind is the propagation of the species forward through time and space; the avoidance of extinction by self-aware engineering to eliminate mutations that are selected against.

same-sex marriage is scientific rationalist public enemy #1.
>>
>>77489805
>Banned by Hippocratic oath.
Who cares?
>>
>>77490168
How is it hostile against the population? Do you really want to force gay people to marry the opposite sex and reproduce?
>>
>>77488763
>head of state is the defender of the faith and the leader of the Anglican Church
>new citizens must make an oath of allegiance to her which includes the phrase "so help me God"
>state and church are separate
Nah Canada is a Christian country
>>
>>77488763
You don't require a religion to find things such as butt piracy, abortions and unregulated research on human tissue objectionable. All three of these things are cultural and societal issues as well as religious issues.
>>
>>77488763
>tumblr screencaps
have we fallen this low? saged

and yes i know saging is against the rules but so are "redpill me /pol/" posts like this. If you're going to remove my post mods then remove OP's shitty tumblr screencap please
>>
>>77488763
There isn't. It's a cultural thing from religious interests and impression. Like same sex incest, it doesn't do anything wrong- but from a culture stand point. It's fucked up to you(most).
>>
>>77488763
>thinking religion and politics are different and can be separate

Democracy prevents the seperate of church and state since religious people will just vote based on their values anyway. Morons.
>>
>>77490510
The Medic approves!
Also Abortions to save the mother are in no way banned by the oath. Because the mother is the patient more than the child is. Ofc if you do abortions cause you fucked like a hoe than you should not get it. But if that baby literlay is going to rip your vajayjay in half or is going to be a genetic faliure you have all the right to do it. After all you didnt ask for a downie or death by child birth.
>>77490337
Thing about stem cells is that most of them come from aborted feetuses. Thats why stem cell is so controvertial. Also cloning is a thing in this domain so yeah. But there is nothing inheritly evil with stem cell reaserch.
>>77490736
Since when is saging against the rules?
>>
>>77489141
Is it dangerous to murder a baby? I mean, I guess the mother might have a problem, but it's not like the fetus will defend itself with a gun if it's not American.
>>
I do not even want to imagine a world where religion is looked down upon almost unamiously or even outlawed.
>>
>>77488763

>one non-religious reason against same sex marriage

children raised by homo parents are more likely to become homo / maladjusted themselves which in turn brings down fertility rates / up suicite rates of society putting it in danger of extinction (source needed)

>one non-religious reason against stem cell research

there really isn't

>one non-religious reason against safe abortions

depending on where your definition of life stands, from the moment it goes from "bunch of cells" to "human baby", it attains legal entity status (incapable and dependent) and the state has the duty to prosecute anyone trying to harm it, including the mother
>>
>>77490519
I want the government to invest money into research of cure and prevention on homosexuality.
>>
>>77491137
There already is a cure, just have faith in Christ
>>
>>77491074
You don't have to imagine. We have atheist Utopias - North Korea and China.
>>
>>77488763
op is an obvious homo
>>
To all the retards here:

Abortion is not murder
>>
>non-religious reason against same sex marriage
Marriage as a government benefit is there to ease the burden of potentially raising a child. Homosexuals do not require such a tax cut, they do not require any of the benefits of marriage as they do not procreate.
>stem cell research
There's no reason to be against stem cell research, there are other sources of stem cells than human fetuses
>safe abortion
Unless the child has a medicinal defect that would make their life into a horror story or tragedy that would be unavoidable there is no justification for an abortion. This is the result of irresponsibility and the parent is as fault for it, not the child. I'll still support abortion until every last nigger has been aborted out of this nation, however.
>>
>>77489861
>Cultural Marxism
Explain.
>>
>>77489657
I think you mean that religion is based off of our moral code
>>
>>77488763
>abortion
this one is also fairly simple, in my opinion. and closely related to >>77490475

the potential for life is life itself.

it does not matter how "safely" you can end a life that isn't yours, you still have no right to just because its taking place inside your body.

remember, you evolved this way. this is what is selected-for over millions if not billions of years.

if you can fabricate a "right" to cut off the potentiality of a life at any point in its development, then that same "right" transfers to capital punishment, and it transfers to the use of lethal force in defense of life and liberty.

what "pro-choice" advocates is killing someone because they can't yet be transferred to an artificial womb where they will no longer threaten the mother -- when all that needs be done to make that feasible is more investment and more research. how can a big-government, left-liberal hold this position?
>>
>>77491463
Yes it is
>>
>>77488763
>same-sex marriage
Creates a precedent where marriage is no longer just between a man and a woman. Most of the logic used to argue for same-sex marriage can be applied to marriage to children, animals, inanimate objects, abstract concepts, etc.
>Stem cell research
Those cells can be used to produce children you selfish fuck
>abortions
Basically a 'get out of consequences and responsiblilities free' card for women. Is it really all that hard for women to dress modestly and not pop open their legs everytime someone asks just right?

Now get the fuck out NSA
>>
File: 1465867218049.png (86 KB, 351x371) Image search: [Google]
1465867218049.png
86 KB, 351x371
>>77488763
>aids
>murder of children
try harder tumblerinas
>>
>>77491463
yeah it is. you have an alternative to homicide, but you didn't take it. that's murder.
>>
File: homo stats.png (188 KB, 1096x2893) Image search: [Google]
homo stats.png
188 KB, 1096x2893
Atheist here, eat shit faglover
>>
>>77491463
yeah especially since most abortions are done on niggers and spics!

Let those little brown turds get ground up, better for the world
>>
File: oh my goodness.jpg (71 KB, 501x386) Image search: [Google]
oh my goodness.jpg
71 KB, 501x386
>>77488763
Conservative Christian here

> non-religious reason against same sex marriage
Marriage was traditionally only between a man and a woman for about 2000 years, save for some lesser known-about cultures.
IMO "gay" marriage is a joke and not a real relationship/marriage because of the ridiculous abuse/divorce rate among the mentally ill/gay. Is an overall moral taboo.

> non-religious reason against stem cell research
????????????????
This isn't 2006. Who the fuck is even against that anymore. Who even cares?

> non-religious reason against abortion
Used to be anti-abortion. Still kindof am in theory. A non-religious reason would be it's morally bankrupt to kill off developing, but unwanted human beings.

However, Abortion kills 435,000 black babies a year.
Over the last 20 years, that 8,600,000 black kids that never grew up to be thugs. Go back 40 years, blacks have exterminated 20,000,000, or an entire generation BY THEMSELVES. Good. Don't breed you fucking niggers. Abort every fucking child you have.
>>
>>77491907
No, our ethics and morals, what is right and wrong, came from religion. Humans are inherently selfish and greedy, and it is through religion that we are enlightened how to better ourselves.
>>
File: homolestors.jpg (237 KB, 960x914) Image search: [Google]
homolestors.jpg
237 KB, 960x914
>>77492229
>>
File: homogeneracy and gay rights.jpg (3 MB, 3100x1855) Image search: [Google]
homogeneracy and gay rights.jpg
3 MB, 3100x1855
>>77492348
>>
>>77491895
he can't, cultural "marxism" is the boogeyman people blame here
not any different from tumblr blaming white men
>>
>>77489141
Are you kidding? It's easy. They can't even fight back.
>>
1. marriage was created by religious institutions, who should logically decide the rules of it
2. marriage is regulated by the state for financial reasons and tax deductions are only offered to incentivize baby making which fags can't do
>>
File: 1462875371678.jpg (94 KB, 635x600) Image search: [Google]
1462875371678.jpg
94 KB, 635x600
>>77488763
Gay sex is not hygienic. Play in the mud also exposes others to fecal matter if not clean well.

I'm all for stem cell research

Safe abortion is not safe for the baby.

Turn your heart to Jesus. Time has run out for all of us!
>>
>>77488763
Why do people refuse to accept that marriage itself is a religious thing and "marriage" outside of it is a meme
>>
>>77489760
This is good
>>
>>77489141
it is really complicated
they usually damage the uterus making future conception harder and more dangerous
>>
>>77488763
>>
>>77488763
>same sex
Promotes the spreading of aids, which requires medical attention and by extension costs Americans more

>stem cell
Why is this bad?

>abortion
Outside of people getting raped and pregnant, all it does is teach women that they can fuck however they want and dont have to deal with the consequences
>>
>>77488763
Procreation.
>>
>>77489141
Babies aren't dangerous. Killing them is safe and easy.
>>
>>77492078
>>77492192
>>77492239

Murder is the act of killing and not be sanctioned by the state.Self defense is not murder.
>>
>>77491463
throwing communists out of helicopters isnt murder
killing innocent babies to be is
>>
File: 1465397983670.jpg (47 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
1465397983670.jpg
47 KB, 640x472
>>77493013
>>
1. Marriage is the state's recognition of two individual's forming a partnership to accommodate any offspring. Gay sex cannot produce offspring and thus it is unnecessary to recognize their partnership by the state.

2. Stem Cell research in the form of harvesting cells from aborted fetuses is unethical. It incentivizes the destruction of human life. Harvesting adult stem cells for research is perfectly fine.

3. "Safe" abortions do not exist. All abortions pose a significant health risk to the mother and a dire health risk to the fetus.
>>
>>77491463
0 arguments the post.
>>
>>77493081
You're defending yourself from a baby when you abort it?
>>
Marriage is a religious ritual, like Ramadan or Bar mitzvah. The state has no right to interfere with it or any others
>>
>>77493109
>being this scared of a baby
>>
>>77492429

Goddamn gun-free wombs.
>>
How do I find out how many posts an ID has?>>77489884
>>
>>77493439

Hover over the posts ID.
>>
>>77493439
hover your mouse over the ID and wait for the tooltip
>>
>>77493574
>>77493575
It only says "Highlight posts by this ID"
>>
>same sex marriage is just another attempt at normalizing homosexuality. Before it was "legalized" civil unions existed and gave all of the same benefits of hetero marriage it just didn't have the word marriage tacked on it so it didn't piss off the religious and thus wasn't a big enough victory for the gays.
>stem cells feeds directly into abortion in that regardless of religious views many view abortion as killing another human over nothing more than the woman'said "want" of the child. If a viable alternative to fetal cells was found and stem cell research was just used for regrow amputated limbs/organs/nerve cells nobody would care... until the cost came in an suddenly the poor are demanding "free" access to the procedure because having all your limbs is somehow a human right to be paid for by those better off then you.
>abortion doesn't require a religious background/justification for seeing the unborn child as a human calling it a lump of cells or a parasite and using a dictionary definition to draw parallels holds just as much weight as someone saying it is a human deserving of human rights and using current murder laws concerning the unborn and graphic pictures of abortion.

It's almost like all of those are opinion issues and don't have a "right" side... nah better just "muh church boogeyman" and enter every argument under the delusion that I am factually correct because it's [current year] and people agree with me in the Internet echo chambers I frequent.
>>
>>77493439
you don't need to just accuse everyone of being one post, it's the hip new meme
>>
>>77493770
Click on the ID
>>
>>77491463
On your judgement day will you stand before God and tell him to his face that "abortion is not murder"?
>>
>>77492147
>EVERY STEM CELL IS A VIABLE CHILD

Amerifat education at work.
>>
>>77493963
Then?
It just highlights your post
>>77493961
>not wanting to be a part of the hip new meme
>>
>>77493860

... These are shit arguments...

It is very clear you are religious.

I am against many of those things myself, but holy shit just be quiet in public, you make people against those things sound retarded.
>>
>>77493969
God isn't real, so such an event will never occur.
>>
>>77488763
It offends me, Isn't that good enough of a reason now a days?
>>
>>77489339
I still haven't seen anybody quote where it says "separation of church and state"
Because it doesn't exist.
>>
>>77492405
Sounds about right.
>>
>>77492267
Rules on shellfish were moral codes given to us and without it we would sin
>>
>>77494125
When I click on your ID it says how many posts you made I don't know why it's not working for you
>>
File: 1457334009009.jpg (43 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457334009009.jpg
43 KB, 500x500
>>77494125
Who the fuck are you? This is my city
>>
>>77492429
>>77493432
comed gold lel
>>
>>77492267
no.
>>
>>77488763

>same sex marriage

Society should encourage stable heterosexual marriage and procreation and glamorizing the gay lifestyle is directly opposed to that goal.

>stem cell research

I don't actually have a good one against this, but you could make an argument about sanctity of human bodies depending on the source of the stem cells (whether fetal or umbilical cord or whatever). I won't though, I don't care and like stem cell research anyway.

>abortion

It's not a religious issue just because that's what people usually think it is, it's an issue of terminating a human life. A human doesn't magically become more valuable and worthy of existence after it's born. Not that I'm necessarily against ending human lives, but that's what an abortion is.
>>
>>77494204
Sound counter arguments all around friend sure showed me.
>>
>>77494484
J-Jacob?
>>
>>77493086
Exactly, because it was sanctioned by the Chilean state

>>77493265
zero knowledge of legal terms, the post

>>77493969
>implying god is real

No, i will stand in front of my dog, becasue i worsjip my dog as god.

Also
>I am too dumb to know legal terms because i am a inbreed american who can only think with his fee fees. ALso i didn't finish highschool becasue i had a jewish teacher
>>
>>77493314
No, i was only pointing out another example of a killing that is not murder.
>>
>>77494607

I wasn't trying to provide a counter argument.
I was simply letting you know how you come across to others.

Just an FYI.
>>
File: 58a.jpg (50 KB, 573x591) Image search: [Google]
58a.jpg
50 KB, 573x591
Excuse you, Tumblrite, this is a christian only bored faggot.

but god still loves you
>>
you want an argument against gays? its not natural, and it might actually be a birth defect. that can probably be cured, i got nothing agaisn't the ones that exist now, i'm not gonna go kill them or anything. but i think something should be made to prevent more people from being born gay/turning gay. imagine if everyone was gay? how the hell would future generations come to life?

against stem cells I got nothing to say, I'm in favour of that, let the clones come, would solve all under population problems. maybe then people could all be gay since there would be a new way to create humans. I'm in favor of abortion since I want to see everything with birth defects aborted so nothing to say there.
>>
File: 1449888870654.jpg (44 KB, 396x377) Image search: [Google]
1449888870654.jpg
44 KB, 396x377
>>77494688
Jacob was my father but then God renamed him Israel.
>>
>>77488763
>nonreligious reason against same sex marriage
opens up a lot for loopholes then anyone would like
>nonreligious reason against stem cell research
incredibly invasive and considering there aren't really any benefits so far for stem cell research outside of literal labs, im not against this one but the money spent could be used for something more lucrative
>one nonreligious reason against safe abortions
That is a person, im against it personally and only exempt it for the 4 reasons. Incest, rape, and disease, and no financial support/stable household. I'd rather the kid be dead than be a burden on everyone.

and dont call it anything other than murder, it downplays the significance of pregnancy
>>
>>77489339
>"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..."
>>
>safe abortions
Are these abortions where the baby lives?
>>
>>77497028
>considering there aren't really any benefits so far for stem cell research outside of literal labs, im not against this one but the money spent could be used for something more lucrative

>I don't think we should be wasting money in the development of computing tecnhology. After all it as no pratical uses outside of their theories

>I don't think we should be wasting money on develoment of gunpowder, after all it has no pratical applications outside of highly inneficient primitive weapons. We should spend the money in something more lucrative, like bows and crossbows
>>
>>77497566
Where the mother doesn't die

>inb4 i was only pretending to be stupid
>>
>>77488763

>Give me one non-religious reason against same sex marriage.

Because marriage involves, and has always involved, different genders - male and female. It's a question of correct us of language. Marriage has usually been one man and one woman. It has frequently also been one man and many women. Marriage requires a man to become husband and a woman to become wife. It has NEVER before covered Man+Man or Woman+Woman no matter how hard people try to pretend that various little rituals here and there throughout history were equivalent to Gay marriage.

This new 'human right' which has been invented in recent years for people of the same gender to 'marry' is simply redefining/undermining what marriage is. You may as well decide to redefine the word 'mother' to legally include anyone who desires that status regardless of gender or existence of children. The law has been changed to allow 2 people of the same gender to claim 'married' status - fine. But it's no more valid than if the law were to be changed tomorrow allowing me to declare, legally, that I'm a palm tree or the Pope.
>>
>>77488763
If you want to hurt maswartz's feelings, just taunt him with the fact that white girls are aborting black babies.

He will get sick to his stomach.
>>
>>77498203
If there are 2 people involved, and 1 of them always dies, I don't consider that safe.
>>
>>77498534
> I don't consider that safe.

You opinion bro. I don't know why you care so much about abortion. Id i knew i was about to father a autist son, i would want an abortion. I want my personal liberties not to be infrinched by the state on largely arbitrary ways.

>MUH FEE FEES!!!!!!!
>>
>>77498534
A zygote is not a person.
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 342x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 342x314
One non-religious reason against eugenics.
>>
>against same sex marriage
I cannot think of one reason that has nothing to do with religion.
>against stem cell research
I cannot think of one reason that has nothing to do with religion.
>against """""safe""""" abortion
Because you're preventing the birth of a child?

As a pharmacist, the last one angers me greatly.
These liberal fucks force me to provide them a RECREATIONAL medication >for free
and abortion is STILL being talked about.
>muh birthcontrol isn't 100%
1/1000 chance if you're not retarded.
>>
>>77489749
Then who's fault is that? Nobody told you to have kids you fucking hetero.
>>
>>77489339
>Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between man and his god, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, and not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their "legislature" should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between church and State. Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience, I shall see with sincere satisfaction the progress of those sentiments which tend to restore to man all his natural rights, convinced he has no natural right in opposition to his social duties.

-Thomas Jefferson. It was a letter, not a "government t document," but it gives insight into the mind of one of the people responsible for the first amendment.
>>
>>77488763
Oh for fuck sake, there is still plenty of stem cell research.
>>
It's gross.
>>
>>77489750
>gender roles
Imaginary.
>normal family unit
Imaginary
>spreads disease
Everything spreads disease
>gay people have sex
Straight people don't?
>with many different partners
Straight people don't?
>gays shouldn't have kids
Single parents have raised perfectly normal children. Why can't 2 men or 2 women?

Nice try though hetero.
>>
File: gay vs straight parents.jpg (113 KB, 640x607) Image search: [Google]
gay vs straight parents.jpg
113 KB, 640x607
>>77502719
>>
>>77488763
Marriage is in itself a religious thing.
Gays can make a civil agreement or whatever, but they can't marry, because they can't procreate, and that is what marriage is about.
>>
>>77492673
Good. Women who have abortions should be made so they can no longer reproduce.
>>
>>77488763
>same sex marriage

Marriage is a way for the state to subsidise the creation of more taxpayers, that is, you pay less taxes so you can have more money for more kids.

Same sex couples do not procreate, so it makes no sense for them to have this subsidy.

>stem cell research

Stem cell research is already ongoing, and does not require killing babies. Killing humans in the name of 'scientific progress' is what the Nazis and Japs used to do.

>"safe" abortions

Murder is murder is murder. A fertilised egg will turn into a human, so to destroy it is to end a human life.

There, super simple stuff.
>>
>>77503437
i agree
they have proven that they can not be trusted with their own offspring
>>
>>77492229
Those 20+ year old studies tho
>>
File: 1465001030605.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1465001030605.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
>>77492348
>96% of REPORTED abuse

>>77492380
>A study of 156 males
>mfw
>>
>>77502719
Your missing the argument entirely. Instead of being an a overly accepting cuck, be objective.

The amount of partners a homosexual averages in its lifetime compared to a heterosexual is like comparing how many times a airplane leaves the ground compared to a SUV. Gays are sleeping around way more than straight fags.
>>
File: 1463924463751.png (2 MB, 1169x2641) Image search: [Google]
1463924463751.png
2 MB, 1169x2641
>>77488763
>1 post by this ID

It's cute how the liberals have formed a literal anti-religion around a single phrase in a single letter... but things like the Federalist Papers where they fully explain the need and the purpose of the 2nd get completely ignored.

You'll be back in the ovens soon again, kikes. Your exile from yet another country is decades overdue.
>>
>>77502883
I like how those statistics are married parents vs lesbians. Good thing gay marriage is legal now huh?

>>77505107
The only cuck I see here is you if you honestly think most straights aren't having just as much sex if not more.
>>
Marriage is a religious ceremony. It is seperated.
>>
>>77505683
They aren't. And there isn't one study to you can post to prove it.
>>
>>77488763
1. Same sex marriage - Encourages degeneracy and is the same as a civil union. But who cares.
2. Experimenting on human life? You don't have to be religious to see that as deplorable and a slippery slope
3. 'Safe' Abortion. Killing babies as long as it's safe? Safe for who is the fucking question. A baby is being killed.

Fuck leftists
>>
>>77506495
>""Human life""
>"""""Babies""""
>>
>>77506787
>"Human life"
>"degenerate animals"
>>
>>77488763
1/ It's pointless and a waste of legislation.
2/ no one is against it. Only use of embryonic tissue. That could lead to fertilisation for abortion.
3/ Contraception is safer than abortion. Safe for who, it's very unsafe for the child. Once you devalue human life, what's to stop me killing you because your inconvenient.
>>
>>77507051
NEXT WE'LL BE KILLIN 5 YEAR OLDS, I MEAN WHO CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN EARLY FETUS AND A 5 YEAR OLD??????
>>
>>77488763

... And that is why secular societies will always degenerate into complete hedonistic, morally bankrupt hellholes.
>>
>>77507266
Why not? Why should a few years matter.
>>
>>77507629
Yeah anyone below the age of 18 should be legal to murder.
>>
File: Gendo 'Nigger Safari' Ikari.gif (141 KB, 305x305) Image search: [Google]
Gendo 'Nigger Safari' Ikari.gif
141 KB, 305x305
>>77488763
My word is imbued with der Wille zur Macht. I'm driven whilst they are weak.
>>
>>77488763

Give me one non-religious reason against murder.

There you go, there's your one non-religious reason against abortion.
>>
>>77488763
What are ethics?
>>
>>77507862
Why stop at 18? Any one inconvenient to society, the unemployed, the homeless, the redundant, the old.
>>
>>77508003
Destroying a seed is exactly the same thing as destroying a tree. Yep.
>>
>>77488763
1 POST BY THIS ID

1 POST BY THIS ID

1 POST BY THIS ID

1 POST BY THIS ID

1 POST BY THIS ID

1 POST BY THIS ID
>>
File: ayp3Y38_700b.jpg (44 KB, 600x811) Image search: [Google]
ayp3Y38_700b.jpg
44 KB, 600x811
>>77488763
>Non-religious reasdon against same sex marriage
It serves no function useful to the state. Homosexuality is a fetish, no different from any other fetish. Marriage does not exist to validate your fetishes, it exists to perpetuate the public.

>Stem cell research
>Abortion
Explain to me why Golden Rice has been held up for ten years. 50,000,000 children have died of Vitamin A deficiency because you Leftist luddites are afraid of GMOs. How many children are dead because religious people dislike abortions?

Hint, the answer is either 0, or a negative number, depending on who you ask.

Here's a fucking question, as long as we're discussing rationales, can you explain to me why I ought to pay for your fucking college? Can you explain to me why I ought to disarm for your comfort? Can you explain to me why my tax dollars have to go to your emotionally charged bullshit causes, in any language that is fundamentally different from that of religious people? I hear an awful lot of "fair share" and "right" and "unfair" from you, but who decides what that is? I don't give a shit about your whiny entitlement. No Christian has ever taken a cent from me without my consent, but YOU cocksuckers want 30% of my income every month so that you can feel good about yourselves for perpetuating ghettos with my hard-earned money.

See when dealing with fundies, at least you know they actually believe their own bullshit, but you cucks have no explanation for why you're so irrational except that you secretly hate me and people like me, and just want us to suffer.
Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.