[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IS MONTANA GOOD? WHAT AM I IN FOR?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10
File: montana-scenery-wallpaper-1.jpg (1 MB, 2100x1400) Image search: [Google]
montana-scenery-wallpaper-1.jpg
1 MB, 2100x1400
Ok I need your honest thoughts and opinions
>dad decides our whole family is going to move to Montana
>Hes been living in California with my mom since 2001
>He just said "I'm tired of California, its too expensive and restricted, there's too many mexicans" and other stuff that he didn't like about it
>not sure what he meant by that
>in 2 months we'll be moving to Montana
>he said it's nice and quiet, people own guns so it's safe, he likes the wilderness and how it's not that populated. He liked the fact you can buy large acres of land for cheap and he likes the "Big Sky" and how it's not polluted
>mfw I'm afraid when we move there i'll get slow internet speeds, and be less technologically advanced, and see people in shitty trucks

How will it be? Will it be full of hillbillys? He wants us to live on a farm but Im really trying to convince him not to.

>inb4 neet wagekek underage xDDDD
Im none of those.
>>
I heard they're gonna get a fresh shipment of Somalis.
>>
File: I-am-monitoring-this-thread.jpg (70 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
I-am-monitoring-this-thread.jpg
70 KB, 800x600
I have a hard on for Montana for some reason. Can we get some Montana bros in here?
>>
>>77428268

THIS IS CRAFTED GOOD BUT STILL

THIS IS A SLIDE ATTEMPT
DO NOT RESPOND WITHOUT SAGE!!!!!
Will the shilling ever end?

>>77411599

>>77408057
>>
File: ben pepe.jpg (264 KB, 1353x1670) Image search: [Google]
ben pepe.jpg
264 KB, 1353x1670
It's the home of Benny G.
>>
Think of Montana as a cold version of Texas without the Mexicans and a smaller population. There you go.
>>
>>77428417
Can you fuck off? I'm asking a question in /pol/ you potato nigger vespucci bappity boopity whatever you are
>>
>>77428417

stop shilling your shit happeningfag thread faggot
>>
>>77428417

keep fighting the good fight
>>
I plan to move to Montana soon as well. It's an awesome place.
>>
>>77428268

Montana is good if you have resort related skills ie: cattle driving, ranching, cooking, hospitality experience, management etc etc etc. If you have pre-established wealth it's a very peaceful place to retire. If not and you don't have the forementioned skillset expect to slowly slide into a degenerate lifestyle of smoking meth and standing on street corners with Mexicans for day labor.

Montana was a nice place to do an externship, I'd never live there permanently though. It's been 12 years since I was last there, perhaps it's changed a bit.
>>
The lack of Montana /pol/ browsers scares me. Is it a wasteland with no wifi? Is it a bunch of Low IQ's? Should I stay in California? There's always shootings and car chases with dindus in Cali. Also too many spics. I had my car jacked once by Mexicans and a hit and run done on me by some hernandez guy believe it or not.
>>
>>77428904

Montana's population density is REALLY low.

Of course there are few Montana posters here.

Most of our users are concentrated in less than ten cities in the USA, most of them on the coast.
>>
>>77428268
>Will it be full of hillbillys? He wants us to live on a farm but Im really trying to convince him not to.

This is why Fagifornians need to stay in their fucking containment state.

You assholes are like locusts.
>>
File: chimney_cakes_2display.jpg (364 KB, 900x1030) Image search: [Google]
chimney_cakes_2display.jpg
364 KB, 900x1030
>>77428268

Montana's pretty based

>Will it be full of hillbillys
No, the people are good.

>He wants us to live on a farm but Im really trying to convince him not to.

Farms are awesome as long as it's not one of those big field farms. Farmhouses are cool.

Ranches are top tier.
>>
>>77428904

>Hernandez guy

California Hernandezes are an entirely different line from South Texas Hernandezes, but as a Hernandez, I still feel the need to apologize.

Get out of California. It sucks. If you want a nicer, cheaper lifestyle, but don't want to give up economic opportunities or modern amenities, there's always Texas.

You'll have to deal with us Tejanos, though.
>>
>>77428268
My wife and I just left Los Angeles for Tennessee. Too much traffic, too expensive, and too many liberals in la. Good luck!
>>
>>77428268
Lived in MT for 4 years. Lived in FL before that. Live in OR now.

I'd go back to MT in a fucking SECOND if my situation allowed for it. Greatest goddamn place on earth.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 311x162) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 311x162
>>77429058

A chimney cake is a knockoff Cartocci, why anyone would steal from Sicilians is beyond me.

Based donut cannoli.
>>
>>77428268
There was an article just recently about an influx of Somalis/refugees being taken to Montana.
>>
We are full you fucking Californian faggots holy fuck stop ruining every state.
>>
>>77428904
I thought a lot of Californians have already jacked up real estate prices in Montana? Some of the towns there are supposed to be pretty decent though. Go for it. They'll have internet and all that.
>>
>>77429340
no frigg off Im tired of these mexicans let me come over and droughts
>>
>>77428268
You're evidently a lil young to understand, but support that farming dream. There will come a day when you wake up and realise living on the sweat of your brow is what makes a man. The internet is a weak distraction from the joys of life.

Support your dads dream, he won't be around forever.

t.sadman
>>
>>77429561

Just please don't be a faggot, and don't complain about things you miss in California like avocados or whatever.
>>
File: 1455061025431.jpg (198 KB, 1280x824) Image search: [Google]
1455061025431.jpg
198 KB, 1280x824
>>77429340
Wyoming and Montana are full. You should go to Texas. It is much nicer there. They have nice weather there in Texas, Wyoming and Montana are very cold. Just try Texas, It is very nice there and it very easy to live in Texas. Texas has pools and every restaurant you can imagine. Montana and Wyoming have none of that kind of stuff. It is much better to try Texas because the weather is more agreeable and the living is so easy there.
>>
>>77429910

>Texas
>Nice Weather

hahaha fuck, no.

Well, maybe. But the nice weather will leave after 5 minutes, and then you'll have to roll the wheel of random weather again.
>>
>>77429895

>No avocados

Dios mio!

....Remind me never to leave Texas.
>>
>>77428268
My bugout cabin is in NW Montana.
I have no electric/water/cable/internet/cell phone service at my cabin. I have solar panel/generator with a battery system for power. I have a well for water. I have a radio and tv w/ dvd player I can run off the batteries.
There is a town in the valley that has all of those services though. I can drive down the mountain and use my cell phone/internet if I need to.
Montana is one of the most beautiful, unspoiled places I've been, at least where I am located (near Kalispell).
If you enjoy the outdoors/wildlife, you will love it.
>>
>>77429340
Try living right next to the fuckers.
>>
>>77428268
>Hes been living with my mum since 2001

So is he cucked by raising his wifes son, are you a bastard born out of wedlock, or are you massively underaged for this board?
>>
>>77430061

There's a Whole Foods in Missoula, your green tree testicles will be plentiful there.
>>
File: 1463177778542.jpg (58 KB, 851x315) Image search: [Google]
1463177778542.jpg
58 KB, 851x315
>>77430024
Yea bro but In WY/MT is so cold. It is not nice like Texas. I know Texas gets a bit hot but WY/MY is so cold all of the time. IT is much better to go to Texas. Texas has a/c in every house. You can eat Mexican food whenever you want. Texas has sushi and gluten free shit. WY/MT has none of that. It is no good, do not come here it is not really a nice place. WY/MT has blizzards all of the time. If you go to Texas you can swim 8-10 months out of the year.
>>
>>77428268
406 reporting in, it's becoming a colony of Californians.
Progressive cities- Missoula, Bozeman, and Helena somehwat
They're fine but they want rapefugees and are gender fluid druids.
>>
>>77430496

I honestly don't trust those avocados to be of decent quality.

My grandmother has a small orchard of the plants that she planted when I was a small child that I remember helping her with. They started bearing fruit my senior year of high school.

Shit's awesome.

>>77430556

Hilariously, I was in a study group with a guy from Montana that had Crohn's, back when I was in college.

This was his biggest complaint about Montana: That if you have a legit gluten intolerance, Montanans were hilariously ignorant about that shit, and would just try and sneak him sandwiches with wheat bread because "That isn't really bread" or something like that.

He said Texas, even cowtown Texas was a lot easier to deal with because of the wide acceptance of corn tortillas and shit.
>>
>>77428268

This is what you're in for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVPPTC7HePQ
>>
Fuck off

They're full
>>
It's like this...

I might be moving to Montana soon
just to raise me up a crop of dental floss

By myself, I wouldn't have no boss...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smZA9Jv3qH0
>>
>>77428268
It's good if you have a good job. I work as a political cartoonist so I get by.
>>
File: 1465662595616.jpg (597 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465662595616.jpg
597 KB, 1920x1080
>>77431020
Most of the US has been flooded with cunts desu. I do not want them in my state. I am from Wyoming but I frequent Montana on the regular. Please you fucking liberals just stay in your fucking states. We are full. It is not a paradise here. We do not have veganism or any of that shit. Missoulla has some gay shit but it is not San Fransisco. Just stay away. It is cold here and the snow basically never stops.
>>
>>77431670
fuck yea zappa is amazing
>>
>>77429340
Do I count as an honorary Montanan if my parents grew up there, but decided to move to Portland, Oregon before I was born for some god awful reason? I have relatives in Belgrade who can vouch for me. Please, I have to get out of this retarded city.
>>
>>77431670
NO WE'RE FULL
STAY OUT
RRRREEEEEEE
>>
>>77429561
>frigg
Stay in your containment zone you biohazard
>>
File: 1456672179481.jpg (74 KB, 363x480) Image search: [Google]
1456672179481.jpg
74 KB, 363x480
>>77431382
Also MT/WY is full of niggers, it is not safe here. Please do not come here. I do not want you guys to get robbed by niggers.
>>
>>77428268
If that's what you care about I don't give a fuck about you and I hope you get eaten by wolves
>>
>>77431822
I live in MT, and I cannot agree with this more. Stay the fuck out.
>>
>>77428268
Stay the fuck out of Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho. We don't want your kind here.
>>
>muh internet muh wifi

At least complain about something that actually matters, like how ugly their women are and that there's no jobs there. baka californians desu senpai(s)
>>
>>77428268
>>inb4 neet wagekek underage xDDDD
>Im none of those.

You live with your parents and you're moving to an entirely different state because they are. You must be at least one of those.
>>
>>77432329
Our states are gonna get fuckedd because cunts can't stay out
>>
File: 1461546023487.jpg (268 KB, 1368x677) Image search: [Google]
1461546023487.jpg
268 KB, 1368x677
>>77432315
These cunts are going to ruin our states bro. It will be like Colorado in 2 decades. And Colorado will be like California. Nobody will be able to figure out why our states suck in 30 years. Fuck dude. Is this what Swedes feel like everyday?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.