[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MILO TO GIVE SPEECH JUST BLOCKS AWAY FROM PULSE NIGHTCLUB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64
File: Milo.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Milo.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
THE GLORIOUS FAGGOTS DOING IT. HE'S MAKING HIS SPEECH TONIGHT JUST 2 BLOCKS FROM PULSE!

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!
>>
File: Milo1.png (177 KB, 973x673) Image search: [Google]
Milo1.png
177 KB, 973x673
>>77353659
>>
File: Pulse.png (152 KB, 545x1427) Image search: [Google]
Pulse.png
152 KB, 545x1427
>>77353659
>>77353701
>>
Why do we hate Milo? He's based as fuck.
>>
>>77353815
we don't
>>
>>77353719
kek, Faggotjewlos got some balls
>>
Is this the Absolutely Haram thing? What time?
>>
File: 1458528158207.png (8 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1458528158207.png
8 KB, 512x512
I hope this gets serious media coverage. Like the fair kind where they actually talk about his main points. Maybe even a salient quote highlighting his best arguments.

Surely the Washington Post will deliver...
>>
File: 1463727408769.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1463727408769.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>>77353989
It's real nigga hours for you, roo fucker
>>
File: 1465869435520.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2155) Image search: [Google]
1465869435520.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2155
>>77353701
>we expect significant media attendance, including the New York Times, NPR, Deutsche Welle, RT and many others
it's happening, don't fuck this up you faggot
he better be his serious self for this
>>
>>77353659
what just 2 blocks away from a place people died?
fuck my life he is a hero, how can one person be so tough

seriously tho... i don't get why you idiots think it's something special
i mean i was in auschwitz once and i didn't thought it was a biggie
i literly lived where thousends of people got slaughtered in the times of inquisition
>>
>>77353815
I don't hate him, but he's not good at speeches from what I've seen; best on twitter or as a pundit. And McInnes is a stale meme to the left. This is going to be a trainwreck.
>>
I guess we are officially reddit
>>
>>77353701

>Flaming right wing faggot giving speech with a high probability of Jihad Jamal showing up

I expect the mainstream media to stay far away, behind barricades.
>>
>>77353815
>we
enough with this meme

Stormfags think anything that doesn't seig heil is disinfo.
>>
File: Ck_roUZWgAAcqvA.jpg (100 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
Ck_roUZWgAAcqvA.jpg
100 KB, 675x1200
What are the hajis saying about Milo?
>>
where else is he gonna make the speech

at a fucking mosque?
>>
can we get a link to a live stream for the event?
>>
>>77353815

Milo isn't great live. He just puts on a show.

Also he's a fag.

We don't hate him though.

He's one of the Freddy Mercuries.
>>
>>77353989
2pm est
>>
>>77353815
because he's a flamboyant faggot. he was much better when he didnt play up his faggotry. it was cool when him being a faggot was just sort of his trump card to lay down against SJWs. now his faggotry is on full display. it's disgusting.
>>
>>77353659
I hope he's armed and can shoot someone if they come in trying to kill people.
>>
>>77353815
I appreciate him as provocateur, but I can't really look up to him. He's obnoxious and not really well at speeches, unless he doesn't talks about suck dick for 5 minutes.

I like that he's out there bantzing away at niggers and SJW tho
>>
>>77354088
Were you a jew and was it a couple days after the holocaust ended?
>>
>>77353815
He's fake, he's not a conservative, he's the right version of Jezebel, he says what you want to hear for clicks and quotes, and to get on TV. He doesn't actually care about anything except doing drugs and fucking niggers.

But, I'm glad someone like him exists, to say the things he does.
>>
>>77354302
Does him being flamboyant make you feel insecure about your own sexuality? Is that what makes you mad?
>>
>>77354331
he can
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0700-0799/0776/Sections/0776.013.html
>>
>>77354302

At least there's no fear of him going Closet Commando like Omar "I Must Be Redeemed For Where My Cock Has Been As It Was Dirty And Unclean" Mateen.
>>
>>77353659
I'm worried. Knowing Milo it could either be absolutely based redpill dropping or cringeworthy shit.
>>
>>77354088
Except there weren't still Nazi's hanging around auschwitz when you visited kiddo. What Milo is doing is almost a challenge to any rug pilots who ally themselves with the islamic state
>>
>>77354302
Hey idiot hes not really gay, just like zuckerberg isnt really banging that ewok he married
>>
When does it start ?
>>
>>77354370
Idk, some of his highlight reels on dangerous faggot tour at UCLA were good. He's decent on TV.

But being with McInnes who is underwhelming makes me fear for him this time.
>>
I'm OK with this.

The more drama, the better.
>>
>>77354452
I know he can own a gun, but I don't think he's carrying.
Someone using a gun to prevent a mass shooting would be the best thing that could possibly happen.

He'll speak to a room full of Republicans and Trump supporters, surely someone will have a gun.
>>
>>77354207
Come on anon. I don't read sand nigger runes and I even know what they are saying.

>WE KILL U FAG
>ALLAH BURN U
>>
>>77353659
Looks like a fag, so it makes sense.
>>
>>77354416
>But, I'm glad someone like him exists, to say the things he does.
We are facing the representation dilemma.

Example:
>Man is very good orator, and is advancing the cause of traditional family values
>Unfortunately, in his private life this man is divorced
Now, libtards always attack this kind of "mismatch".

So the dilemma is:
>either you pick a man who advances your cause as a matter of fact but is not, personally, a good representation of it [Realpolitik]
>or you pick a man who embodies your cause in all respects, but is not a capable leader or politician [Symbol]

Will you buy the symbol-man or the real-man?
Of course, we might hope for a saviour who is both real AND a good politician.

But it is not easy to find people matching both worlds (i.e. the world of images and the world of action).
>>
>>77354207
idk i dont read sand people.

any one help translate?
>>
>>77353659
ni99a gon die
>>
File: 1465976886971.jpg (166 KB, 734x814) Image search: [Google]
1465976886971.jpg
166 KB, 734x814
>>77353659
>tfw you want to go but have class at 2

feels bad man. i wish the muzzies didn't threaten to kill him so i could see him yesterday :( fucking muds

if he calls for questions, someone please ask him "should mosques w/ imams who call for violence lose tax exempt status?" (referring to the soft-spoken fagimam who called for gays to be killed in orlando before the attack)

TY
>>
>>77354438
>Does him being flamboyant make you feel insecure about your own sexuality? Is that what makes you mad?
it's stupid and unnecessary and distracts from his message. he has spent too much time online where people have encouraged him to play up his faggotry. he could have been a peter thiel or gore vidal type dude but instead he has made himself a sideshow with his flamboyance.
>>
File: CjPW0BIW0AADMs-.jpg (172 KB, 600x911) Image search: [Google]
CjPW0BIW0AADMs-.jpg
172 KB, 600x911
>>77354260
Preview of his speeh
>>
>>77353815
Who's this "we"? Few angry stormcucks?
I don't agree with him on most things, I don't look up to him, but motherfucker plays the lefties like a damn fiddle and more importantly he's entertaining to watch.
>>
Orlando here. I think I may attend.
>>
>>77354207
allahu akbar we coming for you whitey
>>
>>77354481
>still believes the leftist narrative that the orlando shooter was a self-hating faggot
>>
>>77354653
We all known how muzzies get with being offended. Charlie Hebdo, Draw Muhammed competition...Milo is at serious risk at this event (not ONLY from fat SJW's this time). So much so that UFC cancelled his event yesterday because it couldn't provide him with protection.

That being said if you go to this and are not carrying you are an idiot. It's a church not a school, guns are allowed with a CCW permit.

Milo say's he hired extra security but that won't stop Takbirs from trying something.
>>
>>77354555
what are you 12?
>>
>milo
>jewish faggot
>hijacks the "alt-right"
>makes it all about gamergate and feminism
>leaves out everything else
>writes about /pol/ all over the internet
>IM A PROVOCATEUR ;D

this faggot needs to die
>>
>>77353990
He has no points. He spouts right-wing, dogwhistle platitudes like "feminism is cancer" and you anti-social little fucks eat it up cuz youre soooo fn edgy. Then you buy his shirts and hats and bags because "he's just like me!"

In that sense, youre right, cuz youre all big, fucking homos.

>inb3 butthurt detected or hillary shill or bernout

yeah, that's all you got. Youre all empty, empty people.
>>
>>77355034
He's literally about to die in order to secure the Trump win. Fucking shill.
>>
File: MTRdhvT.png (104 KB, 606x472) Image search: [Google]
MTRdhvT.png
104 KB, 606x472
Gay or not,

when it comes to the fucking muslims you can only say fuck em all to death!

We have ONE problem.

Radical Islam!

We need to find these people and figure out what they know. We need to bring back waterboarding and worse, who cares if torture doesn't work, it's called doing it for the lulz.

We need to put the fear of the west back into the hearts of these savages. We must hunt their families down! Eat their children! They may not fear death, but when we're through with them, they will wish for death!
>>
>>77355034
>this faggot needs to die
I am amazed that there is so much hatred for fags, but then you let them appropriate your movement.
I mean, threats of death aside... isn't it a bit inconvenient?

Alt-Right ppl are supposed to hate fags.
But they don't even blink their eyes when a supreme fag hijacks their movement.

And now a lot of ppl are dead doing private things in a private place, which, degenerate as it may seem, is still legal and protected where you live. The fags in the club where not harming anybody.

Milo is. But you people love him. WTF!?
>>
>>77354876

I thought the red skull was supposed to be a bad guy
>>
>>77355276
Hi Andres.
How's your 5 star hotel?
>>
>>77353659
DA-RAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>77355034
You're right, a straight, angsting 17 year old racist /pol/tard using the N word and linking the jews to virtually every problem would be much more effective and relateable to a bunch of pro-censorship college kids
>>
>>77355317
He's not hijacking anything.

You can think faggotry is gross and still appreciate much of what he says.
>>
>>77354129
>we

YOU are a leaf, silly.
>>
LE EBIN JEWISH FAGGOT MAYMAY!

For fuck sake he's both a kike AND a cocksucker.
>>
>>77353815

It's almost as if the anonymous collective of /pol/ is made up of individuals that have their own ideas. Crazy thought.

I like Milo. He likes to raise hell and cause problems for people that try to ruin the lives of others for not having the "right" views. I like how he can go full Alinskian on these cheeky cunts and they can't do shit because of the oppression olympics that they've made and I get to share in the butthurt wherever he goes via youtube.

You'll catch glimpses of his real personality when he's pissed off too. He doesn't like the whole "Dangerous Faggot" thing. I assume the whole provocateur method that he uses is just a means to an end because he has to get a big enough base of support before he can take on these bullshit institutions years down the road when the culture war really comes to a head.

He's the right person for the right time to combat people that think thoughtcrime is a real thing. He's using his privilege grant to help poor young white men that have now been discriminated against for nearly 50 years. He's also been able to produce dank maymays for our enjoyment. It's good shit.
>>
>>77355317
>Alt-Right ppl are supposed to hate fags.
Why would you ever think this?
>>
>>77355330
>he is
>still agree with him
>>
>>77355206
Nigger sympathizer. Kill yourself.
>>
File: cancer.png (291 KB, 251x630) Image search: [Google]
cancer.png
291 KB, 251x630
>>77355034
>>77355206
Milo is a cancer infecting the movement. His claim to fame is opposing "ebil SJWs" and barely mentions important things like illegal immigration and the economy
>>
>>77355403
>You can think faggotry is gross and still appreciate much of what he says.
But that's the tricky ways of kikes, right?

You need to stand by somebody who is guaranteed to advance your cause.

How can you guarantee me that he will? I mean, every dude can put a mask on or come here writing and pretending to be a traditionalist right-wing libertarian.

I am doing this right now. Why am I being questioned whereas Milo isn't? He's basically doing the same thing I am doing here.

How can you fall for this?

This dude is just enamored of the brand because of the ding dongs he can put in his piggy bank.

Why does he get a free voucher to represent the Right whereas I cannot?
>>
>>77355470
Yep, but /pol/ falls for the divide and conquer bait EVERY SINGLE TIME
>>
>>77354438
He needs to cut the crap and get to the points. Yes, we get it. You're gay as fuck. No, I don't need to know that that girl over in the audience ain't got no fashion sense. It's just a waste of time
>>
File: ldTGZsx[1].jpg (39 KB, 574x351) Image search: [Google]
ldTGZsx[1].jpg
39 KB, 574x351
>>77353701

can't wait to see the resulting shockwave of butthurt
>>
>>77355589
Protip: He's not "apart" of your movement.
>>
LIVE STREWAM WHERE???
>>
>>77353659
THE "SHOOTING" NEVER HAPPENED.
*satire
>>
>>77355589

You're dumb if you think that. Are you a Lyin' Ted supporter? You sound like one.
>>
>>77353815
He's an attention whore.
>>
>>77355206
Shill detected
>>
Milo is the gay "camel's nose" in the alt-right tent. The rest of the camel will soon follow.

That said, few are better at exposing the Dem muslim vs. gay hypocrisy, and triggering the SJWs.
>>
File: 1464129024200.jpg (114 KB, 776x600) Image search: [Google]
1464129024200.jpg
114 KB, 776x600
>>77355589
this. he's just a contrarian faggot

>hahaha who says gay men can't be Republicans, as long as I act like a faggot people will like me, now let me force myself as the image of the "alt-right" to make it look like a gay club
>>
>>77353659
Is it in few hours or in few days?
>>
>>77355629
>divide and conquer

But that's what the jews (Milo) do.
>>
>>77355589
His nitch is the cultural problems that are actually enabling all the rest of the shit. He's not running for president, faggot.
>>
LINK LIVESTREAM YOU FAGGOTS

AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>77353719
>American ''''''urban'''''' '''''''planning''''''''
>>
>>77355854
The only people divided by milo are mouth-breathing retards on /pol/ who came here last year and took the degeneracy meme way too seriously.

for a real divide and conquer jew, see Ben Shapiro
>>
File: lol1.gif (174 KB, 299x240) Image search: [Google]
lol1.gif
174 KB, 299x240
>>77355843
>hahaha who says gay men can't be Republicans, as long as I act like a faggot people will like me, now let me force myself as the image of the "alt-right" to make it look like a gay club

>not understanding how this disarms the left and makes them look like fools.

Too many on pol lack critical thinking skills.
>>
>>77353659
Too bad the kike shill wasn't inside
>>
>>77354416
Glad someone agrees with me.

You shouldn't be glad though, you should be ashamed this fella is the main representative of your political opinions
>>
>>77355330
He was basically a personification of Nazi ideology and evil to give Captain America a regular enemy to fight. If you're of the opinion that the Nazis weren't so bad after all then sure maybe you could agree with him although the one you quoted is probably supposed to mirror the "evil rascists" who don't want immigrants raping their woman.
>>
>>77356051
he's lucky /pol/ hates mudshits more than faggots, otherwise he'd be nothing but bait tier
>>
>>77354371
>>77354529
are you fucking shitting me lads?

this ain't a special thing people do shit like this to boost theire popularity and nothing more

he won't fucking change the world or say something so incredible that it will make people feel diffrent about anything
>muhh wage gap
>muhh kongo-style rape stats

even Terrorists won't give a fuck because why should they care in the first place?
well fuck me a faggot is bitching bout the dead twats better bomb that shit to Uranus
>>
File: Milo smug.png (388 KB, 426x419) Image search: [Google]
Milo smug.png
388 KB, 426x419
Anyone catch this last week?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVWDkUqtBh4

Seems like a Village People guest spot is in order tonight.
>>
>>77353815
hes a jew faggot that loves nigger cock
why would we like him?!?!?!
>>
>>77355605
>You need to stand by somebody who is guaranteed to advance your cause.
Milo does advance the cause though.

>How can you guarantee me that he will?
He's done so consistently for years now.

>I am doing this right now. Why am I being questioned whereas Milo isn't?
Milo is questioned dummy.

>Why does he get a free voucher to represent the Right whereas I cannot?
He gets his 'free' voucher by being a decent speaker and being able to win arguments against liberals in public.
>>
>>77356083
>main representative of your political opinions
I don't think I know anyone IRL that even knows who he is

Why is it so hard to understand that having a flaming faggot making necessary points disarms the left from using their go to method of speaking for whatever group they feel they can use.

If they don't have a monopoly on "what gays think and deal with" then their entire childish argument immediately falls apart. This is why he pushes how flaming he is.

WHY ARE SO MANY DUMB FUCKS ON POL
>>
>>77356266
Brave guy taking black dick so white women won't.
>>
>>77355317
you're literly a worthless SJW scumbag
>I am amazed that there is so much hatred for fags
stoped reading there
the most important fact is that he's a faggot not what he is talking about if i wouldn't know i would call you a fucking woman

pls kill your self
>>
Is there going to be live stream for Gavin's show ?
>>
>>77355330

He is. He has a right wing ideology as depicted, but then they added LOL SUICIDE BOMBINGS and other bad shit muslims do to make him evil.

For no discernible reason, they're implying that muslims are good people and "nazis" are suicide bombers now.
>>
>>77353815
People are literally just jealous because they don't have the balls to be public with opinions that he does. I agree he's played up his homosexuality a bit too much recently, but you have to have balls to do what he does.
>>
>>77355317

He is a bio-weapon, how hard is that to understand

>YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE CIS MALE RACIST NAZI BIGOT
>nope, jewish gay man who exclusively dates blacks

Don't you see? He's bullet proofed against leftist identity politics.
>>
>>77355206

>inb4 muh butthurt shill etc

A duck is a duck.
>>
>>77356277
>being a decent speaker and being able to win arguments against liberals in public.
So that's enough to prove he's genuine.

Geez... why don't we hire a real actor instead?
>>
http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/14/milo-speech-in-orlando-canceled-due-to-security-fears/

Is it happening or not???
>>
>>77356393
no you don't. both sides of the aisle are filled with pundits doing the same thing he does. they just happen to also be democrats and liberals, whom you hate, so you don't give them the same credit you do this prancing, kike niggerfucker
>>
>>77353989
It's probably going to be weak because he's doing it in a church. He won't be as forceful or crass as he usually is (and probably would have been at UCF).
>>
I live in Orlando, when and where is his speech?
>>
Wouldn't it just be easier to convince gays to become right wing/republicans rather than giving them ammo to become left wing/democrats?
>>
>>77353815
because he's just an idiot parroting point of views (a shittier version of them usually) that smarter people than him said
>>
>>77356512
So is he an actor paid just to preemptively defuse the opponents' ad hominem attacks?
>>
>>77354207

allahu ackbar

praise be to allah

TAKBIIIIR

allahu ackbar
>>
>>77353815
We don't

It's the latent fsggots that haven't embraced their gayness yet

Like Orlando muslim shooter

Milo is fucking awesome
>>
>>77356598
>because he's just an idiot parroting point of views (a shittier version of them usually) that smarter people than him said
Like most people here?
>>
>>77356349
>taking black dick so white women won't
MEIN SIDES

>>77355276
enjoy your ban faggot
>>
>>77356716
All people here

It's about getting the message out and he has the stage
>>
>>77356716

HOW DO THEY DO IT?
>>
>>77355803
Oh, get the aloe, cuz i've been burned by a superior pol intellectual!
>>
>>77356582
Christ Church of Orlando
2200 S Orange Ave
Orlando, FL 32806

2:00pm.

I am going as well.
>>
>>77356555
That's from yesterday you dumb cunt
>>
>>77356393
>they don't have the balls to be public with opinions that he does

That assumes people have incendiary and ridiculous opinions. I agree with you that the more ridiculous or bizarre your opinion, the more guts you have to say it.

But not everyone has ridiculous opinions.
>>
>>77356726
Ban for what? Truth? Fuck off
>>
>>77353815
We don't
>>
>>77356598
Liberals do this too, fact is that most normies are fucking retards
>>
>>77356795
This too

Totally jealous of his fame too

They sit in basement with ketsup all over face
>>
>>77354088
You have to be 16 or older to post here
>>
>>77356804
>truth
no faggot imagery keep that shit on its containment board >>>/lgbt/
I don't give a fuck what faggot shit comes out his faggot mouth I can always scroll and ignore
>>
>>77356236
>this ain't a special thing people do shit like this to boost theire popularity and nothing more
It's fairly brave to give a speech so close to a very recent Islamic terrorist attack on gays, as a gay, despite a wave of Islamic death threats that he's received. People like him get shot all the fucking time in third world countries.

>he won't fucking change the world or say something so incredible that it will make people feel diffrent about anything
Fuck off. He says good shit frequently at his talks.

>>77356266
Because he's based and fights against SJWs.
>>
>>77354452
He can't. Copfag here, he isn't a US or FL citizen. He can hire people like me to hang with him though. Be glad to.
>>
>>77356251

kek
>>
>>77356546
>So that's enough to prove he's genuine.
No the point I suggested that proves he's genuine is that he's been consistent with what he's done for years now.
>>
>>77356299
It's not the gay issue I'm talking about it's the fact he's a Christopher Hitchens wannabe who obviously says provocative things to get a rise and doesn't believe any of it.

He's making a career out of pandering to idiots on the right and probably laughing about it
>>
>>77356904
We should one day fuse /pol/ and /lgbt/ and have not just containment boards, but also designated fighting boards.
>>
>>77356565
What are you talking about? His opinions on Islam and feminism are incredibly incendiary, and alienate a lot of people. I share many of his views, yet I wouldn't publicly voice them as I would likely forgo any career prospects as well as many friends. I predict half the stormfaggots here to be to the same.
>>
>>77356972
>No the point I suggested that proves he's genuine is that he's been consistent with what he's done for years now.
I'm almost convinced.

Last question:
>does he racemix?
>>
>>77356919
>third world country
>murica
pick o... oh yeah guess you right
>>
File: tmp_25206-WCT5SP2-178323239.jpg (60 KB, 540x532) Image search: [Google]
tmp_25206-WCT5SP2-178323239.jpg
60 KB, 540x532
>>77353701
>have classes at erau in daytona until 1:30pm
>going to miss Milo and Gavin
FUCK
>>
>>77356795
By people, I mean the contrarian stormfaggots on /pol/ mostly that hold similar views.
>>
>>77357052
Areas with high density of minorities (Orlando FL) are basically third world countries. It only takes one flustered haji though, there's an element of bravery to what he's doing regardless of how you want to spin it.
>>
>>77354118
Public speaking is a lost art, it seems no one is good at it anymore, not even the big fish. I used to think Obama was a great public speaker but he's been spaghetting really hard lately
>>
File: 1465829593158.gif (3 MB, 280x358) Image search: [Google]
1465829593158.gif
3 MB, 280x358
>>77357014
>gays
>racemixing
>>
File: 1460590800888.jpg (613 KB, 1285x1808) Image search: [Google]
1460590800888.jpg
613 KB, 1285x1808
>>77356978
BRILLIANT
>>
>>77355589
No, he's ebola. As long as they keep fucking up the people we don't like then why contain it?
>>
>>77353659
How long till race war or anarchy in america?
There 50~100 possibilites of psychos or american psychos related to latest victims...

I say atleast something may come before june is over.
And if not then july"
>>
>>77356066
This. The faggot is just that, a faggot.

He isn't conservative at all. He cares about money and being controversial nets it. He is also there to ensure right wing people accept gays in their circles. Then once its complete you'll get a prominent muslim 'right winger' who all cuckservatives will praise.

Stop giving this kike attention.
>>
File: 1464744396982.jpg (166 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1464744396982.jpg
166 KB, 1024x768
>>77353815
I dunno, I kind of like that faggot.
>>
is there a stream yet?
>>
>>77356919
the "amazing" atheist fights sjws sometimes
and he's also a fucking commie that shoved a banana up his ass

>>77356978
Why would you want.....
oh I'm sorry I took your comment literally

>>77357230
ring the edit with the actual facts (jamal)
>>
>>77353659
No homo but I have to admit I love this glorious faggot.

He is an absolute madman, it's fucking beautiful. His invincible Jew, nigger loving, faggot armor let's him do and say absolutely whatever he wants.
>>
>>77353701
That Glorious faggot....

Best of luck, Milo. Dont fuck this up
>>
>>77357014
the only people he fucks are black guys, he's quite forward about it.
>>
>>77356369
Shouldn't you be out chasing a white woman for some ficki ficki
>>
>>77353815
I don't HATE him but
>Jew
>Greek
>Catholic
>Homo
among other things, dude smells like freshly-cut grass with a side of false flag.
>>
>>77353815
Because he isn't interesting in forwarding the conservative agenda, just his bank account.

He's like Ann Coulter.

He knows he's fleecing angry conservatives, and conservatives know he's fleecing angry conservatives, but no one seems to care.
>>
>>77354251
>at a fucking mosque?
Don't fucking tempt him, anon.
>>
>>77357389
>the "amazing" atheist fights sjws sometimes
>and he's also a fucking commie that shoved a banana up his ass
TJ is a good example to bring up. Sometimes he's right, sometimes he's completely retarded. What has Milo been completely retarded about?
>>
>>77357221
>>77357438
>dispositional racemixing
I'm sorry. I have just given up on him.
>>
>>77354302
Is part of the marketing.
>>
>>77357221
Tactically reloading sausage into your stinkwhistle isn't going to give you asschildren, regardless of race.
>>
>>77353659
Get shot
>>
>>77357098
>working til 3:30
A...at least I have /pol/ on my phone...
>>
>>77357564
I thought you australians were fond of BBC, with all the shitposting and all...
>>
>>77356546
Because that's what liberals do
>>
>>77357576
That's his point
>>
>>77357671
>I thought you australians were fond of BBC, with all the shitposting and all...
I'm a proud migrant..
I am fond of racemixing... but only when it is my cock that initiates the cultural enrichment.
>>
File: Capture.png (15 KB, 403x365) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
15 KB, 403x365
>>
>>77357355
So fabulous. I would like to be like him someday. <3
>>
File: 1465779898497.gif (925 KB, 370x208) Image search: [Google]
1465779898497.gif
925 KB, 370x208
>>77357671
Ay m8 get over to Tasmania and say that again
>>
>>77353659
>not going into Pulse and giving the speech
>>
>>77357826
Fuck off Lebo
>>
>>77357928
>not going to the ISIS base and giving the speech
>>
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 800x800
>>77353815
>we

Go eat a bag of dicks faggot

The only thing we unify for is memes and Trump
>>
>>77353659
Who's going to be the new leader of the alt right when he gets blown up?
>>
>>77357831
How many Orange Counties are there Amerifriend? I thought there's only one in CA.
>>
File: hmmmmm.jpg (14 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmm.jpg
14 KB, 300x170
>>77353659
TWITTER SUSPENDED HIS ACCOUNT
>>
>>77357928
>implying the owner would let a right leaning faggot do so
>implying it's not still a locked down crime scene
>>
File: 1429752698350.jpg (67 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1429752698350.jpg
67 KB, 700x700
>>77358117
>it's true
https://twitter.com/nero?lang=en
>>
Milo just got suspended on Twitter..
>>
>>77357928
It's literally an HIV biohazard zone currently cordoned off by the CDC.
>>
>>77353659
So will there be a jewtube stream?

>>77358117
WHAT
>>
>>77358117
OOOOOH SHIT. THE FINAL BLOW. IDS HABBEDIN
>>
>>77358117
>>77358179
Muzzies and SJW's probably mass reported him. It'll be back soon.
>>
Why the fuck is he suspended.

I bet you, they didn't suspend the shits mailing him.
>>
File: 324234234234.png (18 KB, 658x702) Image search: [Google]
324234234234.png
18 KB, 658x702
>>77358182
>>77358117

but based milo...
>>
SUSPENDED SUSPENDED SUSPENDED
>>
File: 1464659433123.gif (4 MB, 375x346) Image search: [Google]
1464659433123.gif
4 MB, 375x346
>>77358117
OH FUCK
>>
Which tweet do you think got him suspended?
>>
>>77358117
LEFT IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL MODE
HURRY AND RETWEET GAVIINNN
>>
>>77358117
No fucking way. Again? He's the only reason why I'm on SJWitter.
>>
friendly reminder that even the Nazis had high-ranking Jews and fags in their movements
>>
>suspended
What is this fucking, primary school? Fucking social media.
>>
>>77356978
>fighting boards
fisting boards ftfy
>>
is Twitter that afraid of Islam? Why the hell suspend the person getting "harrassed"?
>>
>>77356782
OP's picture doesn't indicate date you metanigger
>>
File: 1448295300205.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1448295300205.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>none of the muslim twitter accounts celebrating 50 fag deaths were suspended
BRAVO AMERICA
>>
>>77358117
LEFTIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

FUCKING TRIGGERED
>>
File: 1465612360448.jpg (91 KB, 850x600) Image search: [Google]
1465612360448.jpg
91 KB, 850x600
>>77358117
Damnit I say we get another # raging at Twitter going like we did with hate speech. I'M SICK OF YOUR SHIT SOCIAL MEDIA
>>
File: 1414118813027.png (471 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
1414118813027.png
471 KB, 700x400
>>77358117
>>
>>77354207
>will screencap and post
>will not take the time to google translate
Faggot.
>>
>>77355034
fuck off ahmed
>>
>>77358260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1txRYhhO3qw
>>
HE IS the emboidment of all /pol/ stands for
>>
File: Capture.png (422 KB, 578x812) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
422 KB, 578x812
>>77358362
>He's the only reason why I'm on SJWitter.
M8, the only reason I made a tweeter a few days ago was because of the God Emperor.

I'll follow Milo if you follow Trump.
>>
>>77357831
prob a billion. I only know of my Orlando Orange and that one with suicidal tendencies.
>>
>>77357543
he's a literal faggot

>>77358117
rip
>>
>>77356266
>ctrl f
>we
>over 100 matches
sure is summer in this thread
>>
File: 1464752294841.png (362 KB, 540x582) Image search: [Google]
1464752294841.png
362 KB, 540x582
>>77358117
Wew guess he shouldn't have been having his own opinion then. How DARE that shitlord speak out against Islam!
>>
>>77358342
His last tweet was literally 3 screenshots of multiple brownies speaking sand to him with translations above

>kill whitey
>why you are gay
>allah burn u
>>
>don't have an argument
>get presented an argument
>can't debunk it
>silence the argument
>continue preaching freedom of speech, tolerance and diversity on the most fascist of all social media

Twitter never fails to fit the profile, does it?
>>
>>77355034
Milo is on the front lines putting his name and face out there and criticizing Islam... you're sitting in your basement shitposting on /pol/
>>
>>77358547
>he's a literal faggot
And?
>>
>>77357475
So does your mom's prolapsed anus greeceball
>>
>>77355317
>Alt-Right ppl are supposed to hate fags.
Thats the stormcucks, they hate everyone who is not as ideologically pure as themselves, they're bigger losers than their opposite numbers on the left.

I don't hate fags, they are not hurting anybody or trying to force their cock down your throat. Live and let live I say
>>
>>77358667
Sigh, of course. The Twitter staff is disgusting. Does anyone have those tweets screenshotted?
>>
>>77358693
Good point, pisses me off when people don't stand up for there ideologies
>>
>literal isis members have accounts that post their diatribe
>constant anti white bullshit
>milo gets suspended
>>
>>77358827
This, would be fun to see what the final nail in the coffin was
>>
File: 1200.jpg (33 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
33 KB, 620x372
>tfw twitter is in this thread with us
>>
>>77353659
shut up you fat sack of shit
>>
>>77353815
i think he's useful for us.
I mean you could make the argument that even the biggest faggot with jew backround is agreeing with our position.

As long as he doesn't want a christian baker to make a faggot cake or is pushing churches against their ideology... he's fine. saying that as an atheist.
>>
>>77359093
Go away Twitter
>>
Milo is the embodiment of /pol/ values
>>
>>77355993
I figured a mongol would appreciate our sprawl
>>
File: 1465315614170.gif (2 MB, 419x292) Image search: [Google]
1465315614170.gif
2 MB, 419x292
>>77359066
It was probably an automated action due to his account being spam reported by mudbeards.
>>
>>77358117
Censorship!
>>
go look at the mentions of @nero on twitter
all these mudslimes celebrating
>>
>>77359198
>/pol/ has values
is that the joke?
>>
He's gone.

War now.
>>
>>77355470
>You'll catch glimpses of his real personality when he's pissed off too.
Do you have any video?
>>
>>77358800
My only point of contention with fags is this:

The criteria for being homosexual are that you like to give and suck dick, and fall in love with men.
Yet we see queer culture, we see these incredibly flamboyant fags. Is such feminine behaviour really required to express yourself as a cockmongler? Because last I checked, all you have to do to be a fag is love men and suck dick.

At least they keep the AIDS between themselves.
>>
>>77359269
Uhhh how exactly do I do that
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 320x181) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 320x181
>Tfw there's a live stream of Milo and Trump supporters getting in a gunfight with domestic terrorists
MYYYY DIIIIICKKK

Im 100% straight but I would suck dick to watch this to down and see America go full MURICA
>>
File: 1357858938003.png (194 KB, 1329x1287) Image search: [Google]
1357858938003.png
194 KB, 1329x1287
>>77358718
aww I wuv u 2, flyover dude
>>
File: 12687 d.jpg (29 KB, 800x192) Image search: [Google]
12687 d.jpg
29 KB, 800x192
>>77359441
I suggest you sell the solution to all your qualms:
>>77358986
>>
File: 1464711933930.jpg (330 KB, 731x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464711933930.jpg
330 KB, 731x1024
>>77354207

I'm German, Arabic is my mothertounge - let me translate in the according order:

>Insallah (as god wills), let us kill more faggots in the name of mohammed, blessed be his name

>America is the devil's seed

>alah will smite you @.... islam will conquer the world, all degenerates shall be hanged in the name of islam and all shall be good - insallah

>never mind these kufars (dirty unbelievers), they shall meet the fires of hell soon enough
>>
>>77359507
https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=nero%20&src=typd
>>
>>77358495
In his defense google translate is awful with Arabic. Honestly, it's bad with most non Western European languages, and anything that doesn't use the Latin alphabet is going to come out terribly.
>>
His Twitter account was hacked and deleted or deleted by twitter???
>>
>>77358827
Please lads?
>>
>>77359537
>Im 100% straight but I would suck dick
>Im 100% straight
>would suck dick
>>
>>77359735
Thanks breh people are also mentioning him with #JeSuisMilo
>>
>mfw Milo helps Trump become president
>mfw Milo starts the great uprising all over the West
>mfw Milo is remembered a hero that MAGA
>mfw when Trump is about to press the "outlaw fags" button he looks at Milo, mutters "you better keep your cock slurping sealed tight in your bedroom" and spares them all
>>
File: ClAFYX3XIAAZloB.jpg (32 KB, 639x665) Image search: [Google]
ClAFYX3XIAAZloB.jpg
32 KB, 639x665
>>
>>77359269
actually why are there so many people tweeting to him in arabic

also twitter in full damage control, trying to contain the absolute madman
>>
File: 1464304466887.png (112 KB, 421x416) Image search: [Google]
1464304466887.png
112 KB, 421x416
>#FreeMilo

Get that shit trending, get those neo liberal state department twitter shills on the chopping block. Enough is fucking enough.
>>
>>77359729
RELIGION OF PEACE DELETE THISSS
>>
>>77353815
He's a degenerate coalburning disgusting fucking faggot. He's nothing more than a useful idiot. Anyone that says otherwise is a faggot too.
>>
NERO SUSPENDED?

THE JEWS DID THIS
>>
>>77359729
>I'm German

Please Ahmed don't make me laugh.
>>
>>77359729
I'm guessing you're not a muslim anymore?
>>
>>77359729
DELETE THIS.

RELIGION OF PEACE.
>>
File: 1456068287024.gif (1 MB, 400x222) Image search: [Google]
1456068287024.gif
1 MB, 400x222
>>77359785

there are events more pleasing than sucking dick would be unpleasing - it's just weighing in the benefits vs deficits;
>>
>>77359920
>actually why are there so many people tweeting to him in arabic

He's both gay and anti-Islam, the two things Muslims hate the most.
>>
File: PPB.jpg (72 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
PPB.jpg
72 KB, 600x800
>>77360012
FUCKING GLOBALISTS
>>
>>77359952
t. ahmed
>>
>>77355206
>soooo fn edgy
bavk to reddit with you
>>
>>77360167
I'm a Catholic. You know, the people of God who actually follow his teachings instead of giving people fag marriage and bending over backwards to accomadate such disgusting, degenerate behaviour.
>>
File: prince will.png (4 KB, 312x83) Image search: [Google]
prince will.png
4 KB, 312x83
>>77360294
You'll love this
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.