[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: Gorilla-killed.jpg (38 KB, 875x583) Image search: [Google]
Gorilla-killed.jpg
38 KB, 875x583
Child "falls" into gorilla pit... videos everywhere proving the child's mother (who is black) didn't do anything to help..... "Mommy loves you!"

A gator snatched a 2 year old at Disney World in Orlando, FL last night... both parents attempted to fight the gator. The father has lacerations on his arms to prove it.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/os-child-dragged-alligator-disney-20160614-story.html

Going out on a limb here, but I'm going to assume this family is WHITE.
>>
It's a bit difficult to compare the two.
One was in captivity, gator was in the wild.
>>
>>77345302
You don't leave white children unattended in the middle of the night near lakes and such in florida.

Calling Mexican on this one boys.
>>
>>77345682
Good point. Another vote for Jose
>>
>>77345556
Difficult to compare the two?

>Black kid falls into a gorilla pit.
>White kid snatched on a Disney World beach.

The black "family" probably wanted the kid to die to remove financial stress... went through a lot of trouble making it look like an accident, where as the white family actually experiences a tragedy and tried to save the child. You know a white father would have jumped into the gorilla pit... I would have.
>>
>>77345302
Man the gators got to eat.
>>
>>77346093
>You know a white father would have jumped into the gorilla pit... I would have.

That's actually just going to piss it off. What the kid was doing was totally fine. Calmly sitting.
>>
>>77345682
It was a "family of 5", not a "family of 55"... highly unlikely they were spics.
>>
>>77346151
I know, it would probably be futile... but my love for my children is strong enough that I would rather die trying to save one of them than live with the memory of watching an animal accidentally tear them apart.
>>
Youre at the grand floridian. Its easy to lose your kids at disney but come on thats a well stocked lake
>>
File: steve1.jpg (77 KB, 269x353) Image search: [Google]
steve1.jpg
77 KB, 269x353
I woulda propper shitbeat that gator-cunt, m8.
>>
>>77346093
And there's the mistake you made. A father would save his child, but the gorilla attacked a niglet
>>
>>77346323
Gator was only 4-7 ft long too... Steve would have owned that thing.
>>
>>77346156
White families rarely have more than 3 kids
>>
>>77346093

Now you're just trying to hard. The kid fell into a pit enclosure. As a parent, you would have to physically throw yourself into said pit in order to get close enough to attempt saving the kid. On the beach, the father simply had to run forward into the water.

Huge difference.
>>
>>77346328
I said I would have jumped in to save my own child, not the niglet... poor kid probably thought that gorilla WAS his mother. Did you ever see her pic?
>>
>>77346510
Exactly, if that fat black negress tried to jump into that put after her son she'd have died on impact
>>
>>77346482
They only had 3 kids... "family of 5" including the parents..... I'm till guessing white.
>>
>>77346482
Fixed: White families rarely have more than 1 kid
>>
>>77345682
>unattended

>Demings said the Nebraska family of five was relaxing on the shoreline when the alligator attacked the boy.
>Unattended

They were with the kid. Parents totally fucking retarded and ignorant of Water + Florida = Gators
Also
>Nebraska
>Family of 5

White m8
>>
>>77345302
>Child falls into her natural habitat
So? The mother didn't have any reason to help her child.
>>
>>77346577
good post
>>
Gator was hungry
Toddler was easy food
Gator dindu nuffin
>>
>>77346510
...and you're missing my point. I wouldn't be thinking in that moment. I would still instinctively jump in and try..... especially if my child just fell in and didn't get knocked out. Wouldn't hesitate for a second.
>>
>>77346737
Family from Nebraska at Disney World... in the USA. I'm assuming they felt "safe".
>>
>>77346264
but you must also keep in mind that they too, will then live with this image.
Not saying you're wrong, but as ong as there is no imminant threat, waiting might be the better choice.
Especially when you're black and the gorilla might think it's their own child.
>>
>>77346737
Oh and, I almost forgot... you have to go back.
>>
>>77345302

I dunno yet, OP. I'm waiting to see.

Thing is, the pond had dozens of signs that said "NO SWIMMING" posted all over the place. Daddy took his family of five right into the water and were wading around in it without anyone else around (as I understand it so far).

They asked some of the people that work there if they ever saw gators, and the only quoted answer I've seen so far was "It's pretty clearly marked No Swimming."

So, even if they are "white," they are still nigger-tier in their behavior. Or, maybe they are white and were just acting like over-privileged yuppies all "No fucking signs gonna tell me where my special snowflakes are allowed to enjoy Disneyland."

Kind of a wash at this point ... that's why I'm waiting for more info yo turn up. Probably get most of our answers within the next few hours.
>>
the kid shouldn't have been in or even near the water regardless. there are signs posted.

that said, it sucks, but nothing can be done. the kid is likely in one of the gators' stomach right now.
>>
>>77347253
I know, and I'd rather my children have a memory of me trying instead of standing around yelling "Mommy loves you". What would they think of me after that? ...and this is America..... the whole "my family can't survive without me" isn't a reality in this cucked place. They would be famous and well taken care of until their last breath (or until Disney killed them to save legal fees).

Either way, the point I'm making is that SOME of us wouldn't even stop and think before jumping into action to save one of our own children... and some of them toss babies in the trash.
>>
>>77347623
I'm not defending the father's comprehensive skills... I'm going with the assumption that he probably assumed his family would be safe at Disney World. "No Swimming" signs wouldn't scare me as badly as a "Warning: Live Alligators" sign would.

Personally, I'm a bit over protective of my children and wouldn't even dream of them getting more than 3 feet away from me at that age, but still... fucking Disney World man..... I might have let my guard down there. Really sad.
>>
>>77347840
You need to stop and think about how pissing off a 400lb animal that is holding our kid may not be a good idea, even if you want to play hero.
>>
>>77345302

>What Would I do?

Take bets from the crowd
Put $100 on the Gorilla
>>
>>77346323

>wrestles aligators for a living
>killed by a fish

It will never not be sad
>>
>>77348611

Crocodiles*, excuse me
>>
>>77348180

They weren't actually at Disneyworld itself. They were at a nearby resort. Granted, it is associated with Disneyworld, but not the same thing as being at the park itself. I've been there a couple times now, so I've got some idea the local layout and how visitors stay within about a 2 mile radius and take shuttles & buses & shit to get to the actual park.

Anyway. I had not heard the Nebraska part .. so that pretty much sets it in stone that it's a white family. Small possibility of latino &/or Indian mix, but low.

Also. Nebraska. Fuckers probably couldn't even imagine gators and didn't consider the possibility at all.

Still ... "No Swimming" means NO FUCKING SWIMMING. Be stupid and privileged and Darwin will come up out of the deep and take you by the balls. Plus, more news will still come out. There may well have been signs about wildlife and alligators. We'll just have to wait it out for a day and see what gets reported.
>>
>>77348194
>play hero

You clearly don't have any children (or you're not white)... don't even try lying to me and saying you do. I and other real parents wouldn't believe you.
>>
>>77350444
its literally a 2 minute ride away

I been there, nice trips btw, and one of the girls that played the princesses for the little kids was super into me and she made me dance with her at dinner time, pain in the ass for social anxiety, but great confidence boost

also last thing i wanna do at my meal is have liek 3 disney princesses fucking around near my table, such a pain in the ass, my mom and her bf were laughing their asses off
>>
>>77345302
>be american
>get gator'd
>>
>>77350444
Disney shouldn't be releasing the statements then, but they are... and seriously, I'm a city guy and still wouldn't be afraid of a "No Swimming" sign while at a resort associated with Disney World. I would assume it was a legal thing, and wouldn't be far enough for my kid to drown. If the parents saw "Gator" signs posted, then they were indeed morons.

Again, Disney World... "NO SWIMMING" signs and no fences. I personally wouldn't have even considered a gator attack. If it's possible, then why not fence it off? I'm just saying, even if they were dumb fucks, they probably felt safe there.
>>
>>77345302

>search for missing 2 year old snatched by gator

Did they check INSIDE the gator?
>>
File: 1461339174019.jpg (45 KB, 487x507) Image search: [Google]
1461339174019.jpg
45 KB, 487x507
>>77349052

Florida ponds.
>>
>>77351644
You know those "princesses" take payments for sex, right? It's kind of like taking a stripper into a champagne room at a strip club.
>>
>>77351811
They are calling it a "search and retrieval" now, because they know the kid has to be dead... talking about euthanizing the 4 gators and opening them all up to find the kid.
>>
>>77351844
Why keep gators in a man made pond at connected to Disney World though? No respect for nature.
>>
File: tumblr_nhdhw1glrI1tu2fino1_1280.png (471 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhdhw1glrI1tu2fino1_1280.png
471 KB, 600x600
>Native Floridian
>moved out of state
>tell everyone I know I won't go anywhere near bodies of water that aren't the ocean

THEY ALL LAUGHED
>>
>>77352167

Agreed.

Especially if the reports on the news today are true that Disney knew the gators were there but didn't want to bother them unless they bothered the guests or became a problem.

If so, that family is about to be billionaires one would think.
>>
Remember that family who's kid got attacked by a shark, and his uncle dragged the thing onto the beach and beat the fuck out of it?

I think they had to reattach the kid's arm or something.
>>
>>77352808
Yes, they will undoubtedly be rich because of this... all the money in the world and killing the gators myself SLOWLY still wouldn't be enough for me. If I was the dad I would be considering offing myself, only thing keeping me around would be the other kids..... the ones who saw the whole thing go down and will have to live with those images in their minds for the rest of their lives too. Not sure what I'd do... just a terribly sad story that could / should have been prevented.
>>
>>77353368
Yes, I remember that... still a far better outcome than this one though.
>>
>>77345302
hol up
>>
>>77345302
What I would do in that situation: arrest the parents for not taking proper care of their child.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.