[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say something nice about Mormons.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 13
File: A Light Shining in Darkness.jpg (95 KB, 1598x900) Image search: [Google]
A Light Shining in Darkness.jpg
95 KB, 1598x900
Say something nice about Mormons.
>>
File: photo_2016-06-09_23-43-21.jpg (18 KB, 433x297) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-06-09_23-43-21.jpg
18 KB, 433x297
They're not muslim
>>
>>77243177
They're super nice. Nice double double digits dudes.
>>
>>77243177

I'm pretty sure they're just biding their time, ready and waiting for American balkanization.
>>
They have an efficient brainwashing system
>>
>>77243177
Super nice people, have alot of white kids and are mostly none degenerate. Also Utah
>>
I live in Utah and the church tells everyone to save food not money. If shit hit the fan, a state of Deseret would be declared and I wouldn't feel safe anywhere else.
>>
>>77244417
I feel exactly the same, except I'm a bit worried about their water supply. Do you know how they plan on dealing with that?

I grew up in St. George and I'm thinking of moving back.
>>
>>77243177
The keepers of the Mormon faith are some of the kindest, most noble people in America. Their morals are enviable, as is their faith, commitment to family, and general demeanor towards life. With that said, everything they believe is batshit insane and I'm not sure how to reconcile these two facts.
>>
>>77243177

They have lots of white babies and are prepared for the apocalypse. My only real complaint is their support of mass immigration.
>>
>>77244534

If it gets so bad, they would desalinate the Salt Lake. Utah isn't cucked like California and wouldn't vote a desalination plant down.
>>
>>77243177
They're like non-shitposting Canadians
>>
>>77243177

Good people and usually great at being human beings that others.
>>
>>77243177
What exactly is wrong with Mormons? Their beliefs are really fucking stupid, but that's it. They don't hurt anyone. They oppress the fuck out of themselves, but not others.

I like Mormons, they're good people. They prove that you can be a good person regardless of what it is you believe in.
>>
We are actually really nice people. We're as strict as the Catholics without being hateful.
>>
I was born and raised a Mormon, here to answer questions to the best of my ability.
>>
>>77243177
I knew a Mormon girl with a big, fat, sweet ass once. She liked to wear skirts.
>>
>>77243377
Same basic model for their religion though, without all the killing and whatnot.
>>77244603
This colored individual is correct
>>
Also, we banned niggers and interracial marriages at one point within the church
>>
>>77244603
>everything they believe is batshit insane and I'm not sure how to reconcile these two facts
It's true, but it doesn't matter because their beliefs don't infringe on anyone else's. They think the Native Americans were actually Jews and that drinking coffee will send you to hell. That's a bit over the top but it doesn't hurt anyone.
>>
>>77245277
I wonder if its the same one I knew. She rode a motorcycle which perhaps accounted for said ass.
>>
File: 1465883536025.jpg (52 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
1465883536025.jpg
52 KB, 400x533
>>77245498
Was it this one?
>>
I'd rather live next to a Mormon than most other Protestant denominations. And I say this as someone who attends a Baptist church.

They're still totally wrong though.
>>
We're ready for the habbening.
We have a relatively homogeneous society in one of the most beautiful areas in the United states.
>>
>>77245646
very well could be. never saw her naked. hair color is a match though. since you couldn't even bother to rename the file I will cease further inquiries at this point.
>>
>>77243177
They are generally trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty,
brave, clean, and reverent.
>>
>>77245646

Looks like my girlfriend.
>>
>>77245985
kek
who else /eagle scout/ here
>>
They're situational allies against liberals
>>
>>77245941
>off2fap.jpg
>>
>>77245416
No we don't. Coffee contains caffeine and caffeine is a stimulant. Putting harmful things into your body is considered disrespectful to God, because according to our faith, we're here entirely based upon God's gift of life and free agency. We don't even believe in a hell. It's more like a Constantine situation where Lucifer and his followers exist here on earth, and all they can do is try to influence us to keep us from returning to God
>>
>>77243177
Its less shitty than scientology.
>>
>>77246006
Yeah, we meant to tell you. Sorry.
>>
>>77246075

I thought buddha would be more based, but now hes just a hippiecuck.
>>
>>77243177
They are always very helpful and polite. They also didn't blow up the South Park Broadway show, instead the sat outside and said nice things to people.

Imagine a Broadway show about life of Muhammad? You'd get a heaping dose of "diversity" on the first day.
>>
>>77243377
Pretty much this.

>>77245368
That's the idea, yes.
>>
>>77243177
They are making more white babies then the rest of us.
>>
>>77246173
Ah sorry man, I'm just speaking from vague things I heard. So is it allowed and just not smiled upon or is it the sort of thing that could get you kicked out of the church?
>>
>>77246305
I'm a Mormon and I am going with my Atheist boyfriend to go see The Book of Mormon at one point. I also enjoy the South Park episode which mocks Mormonism. We're encouraged to love others, even if their lifestyles differ from ours
>>
>>77243177
They are really good at basketball.
>>
Oh look, the weekly Mormon shill thread. Fuck off faggots.
>muh preeesthood
>muh temple and Masonic handshakes to get into heaven
>muh families can be together forever

Your religion is bluepilled as fuck.
>>
>>77246540
I feel like Trey and Matt have a sweet spot for Mormons. They mocked the religion, because its South park, but at the end of the episode, Stan was a dick to a really nice kid for no reason.
>>
>>77246505
You won't get kicked out of the church for messing up. Personally I don't believe in the laws of good health to be what God wanted from us, because Joseph's wife is the one who made them up. My church knows I've drank alcohol and smoked tobacco. One of the elders was addicted to painkillers and still struggles with going back to it. We have to represent the church when we live our lives, though. Sex is typically the only thing that will get you banned.
>>
I saw a documentary on some mormon branch where people lived amongst themselves in their own villages and all had several wives.

Thought it was pretty cool, especially the closed, all white community thing. I might dig that.
>>
>>77246173
My dad was a Mormon but he gave up the Priesthood because he was addicted to coffee. Him and my mom said that was one of the reasons they didn't go to church, like it was a huge deal breaker or something.
>>
I am LDS and I rather enjoy my cheap tution from BYU and now I make 100 k and have a nice house and we have a 10 month supply of MRE's in the basement, a few hundred gallons of potable water in our basement and most of all my gunsafe is full of loaded pmags and I am a veteran and ready for the balkanization of the US and will gladly welcome it and we will be great allies /pol/.

God bless America and Trump2016
>>
>>77246806
It's okay, anon, we love you all the same
>>
>>77247005
It's so cute to me that you're like, European so you think of words like villages. We call them communes. Those people are technically sort of like a different religion because they're F(undamental)LDS instead of just LDS.
>>
>>77247005
Polygamy is now banned and practicing it could result in excommunication
>>
>>77247005
they are like our taliban, they are cooks they hate us and think were evil....ayyyy FLDS
>>77246806
we love you anon. I hope your day is great
>>
>>77247170
>Love everyone, even ur enemies [^=
C
U
C
K
>>
>>77243177
No..*Sage*

Mormons believe in a fake religion created by a reportedly unstable con man to fulfill his own ego and possibly his schizophrenic tendencies. My ancestors told the Mormons that if they dared to cross the river from Wyoming into Nebraska they would be pushed from this world into the next, obviously they left Nebraska and never returned. That's called standing up for yourself gentlemen when weirdo's and dumbasses try to deceive you, your family and your community into joining with their idiocy.
>>
>>77243177

The ShayTards used to be entertaining to watch.
>>
>>77243177
Work ethic. They don't dick around.
>>
>>77247053
My boyfriend is an Atheist. He has gotten me into drinking, sex, and tobacco. I haven't been baptized into the church, and I am really torn between my faith and the person I care about most in this world outside of my family. He does not want anything to do with my church, and I don't blame him.
>>
>>77247442
My church was literally talking about accepting refugees two weeks ago. I walked up and left church. Fuck that.
>>
>>77246881
>>77246540
Well, that's the point. Other Planets and golden whatever, but they are super nice. So who really cares?
>>
>>77243177

They're pretty based considering that the only real religious force still pushing real family values and gender roles.
>>
>>77247442
love your enemies but kill them if you have to is a common expression with LDS veterans....You sir are the cucked one
>>77247458
lol sure....I guess you dont realize that the LDS church can defend its self
>>
>>77247560
You female?
>>
>>77247687
Mormons are not nice in big groups, when in small numbers they act nice to fit in. Mormons threatened to burn down Salt Lake city folks, they are fucking crazy and no one should take them seriously..
>>
>>77247683
I realized when the apostles were saying that they meant Christian refugees and not Muslim...kek
>>
>>77247788
Yes, although gays can apparently achieve priesthood in my church
>>
>>77247560
I almost got baptized once when I was thirteen, but I decided not to because it felt wrong in my heart. If you don't feel 100% that it's the right choice, just wait. But also, I can understand if you feel like this guy is for sure your soul mate, but if he isn't into the same religion as you you might want to reconsider. This is the guy that's going to lead your family someday. Do you want this man to be your protection and guidance if shit ever hits the fan? But I do believe in soul mates, so if he's the one, that is all that matters. Just try to listen to your heart.
>>
>>77247777

The LDS don't have Soux and Cheyenne as allies, that's an army of 50k vs. 500 Mormons, Mormons did the math and never returned to bother my people. So much for their god and faggoty golden tablets, but Mormons are such fucking retards they actually think Utah is "Zion", Utah was the only piece of shitty land their founders could hold onto. Even the Mormons in Mexico got pushed out of it by the Indian natives, fucking pathetic, weak, faggots.
>>
Also, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir is incredible
>>
>>77247683
Oh yeah, this has been my biggest beef with Utah and Mormons lately- they're so bluepilled! They're one of the few states basically going spread eagle for the refugees. It sucks! And my stupid Mormon aunt has been posting so much anti Islamophobia crap since Orlando.
>>
File: _1448923445_9679_Torah_007.jpg (143 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
_1448923445_9679_Torah_007.jpg
143 KB, 1280x720
>>77243177
>Say something nice about Mormons.
They look good
>>
>>77248059
your ass sounds chapped sir...its ok we still love you
>>
>>77247819
> t. has never gone to a chili cook off at the church Wednesday evening or a Stake basketball game
>>
>>77247819
It's their city. I don't really care. I hear that they are abusive to some members. But they are nice to me and don't blow anything up, unless militias. So, idc.
>>
>>77247777
And don't think for a moment my people will ever fucking forget what Brigham young did to us, we will NEVER convert to your evil religion.
>>
>>77247922
You should not give up your church. A clean life in a community of decent successful people is objectively better than drinking, fucking, and smoking yourself into middle age where you will find that all your good time friends abandon you when you are in need. Better to pull your man back from the brink of nihilistic life wasting with good values and pretty wholesome goodness.

Just my take. Enjoy your life.
>>
They sell storable food on the cheap
>>
File: 1464328757737.jpg (345 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464328757737.jpg
345 KB, 1920x1080
>muh 15 million members
>less than 1/3 are active
>missionary program is in decline
>no growth in developed countries, and resorting to baptizing hordes of stupid third worlders in order to keep the numbers up
Kek
>>
>>77248308
no one cares, go get killed by temple guards
>>
>>77248285

Acts as though a fucking "chili cook off" is reason enough to believe hook, line and sinker in a false religion with a baseless ideology made up by a man arrested for fraud. How can you be this dumb?

Furthermore, you act as though we don't have our own community events. The caviat is that we don't have an evil group of religious zealots leading our group and you do.
>>
>>77248076
their Star Spangled Banner (verse 1 and 4) is GOAT
>>
I was in Tucker Georgia and drove by the Bishops storehouse(?) and they had a random brown building with razorwire and a few humvees in the fenced in area...Why would they need those?
>>
>>77247819
Nigger, can you follow directions? The directive was to say nice things about Mormons, I can say mean things But that wasn't what OP asked for. Kys.
>>
>>77248515
Dude, you're missing my point entirely. I'm just saying that your claim that Mormons in larger groups aren't nice is bullshit. I'm not even Mormon myself.
>>
They're hypernluberal and adopt niglets. They allow abuses against women and children. They're anti trump. They out mormon ism above the country. They're consistently changing their book. They're pushing mass immigration from Mexico as "they're retaking the land mormon ism promises them" they're judgemental and put rules above Christ's passion. They'll kick you out rather than help you.

T ex mormon
>>
>>77248220

What upsets me is how Mormons pretend to be nice when, if you look at how the religion was founded and the history of their religious leaders, the entire religion is a cult plain and simple. There is literally nothing good to say about Mormonism unless you're indoctrinated into it (because you lack critical thinking skills or mental courage to challenge what your parents tell you is "truth") or you're ignorant. There is nothing else to say really, you're either ignorant or indoctrinated. My people are neither thus if "speaking the truth" equates with "having ass chapped" nice ad hominem faggot.
>>
They underwear is cool.
>>
>>77243177
they took "book or mormon" pretty well
most groups cant handle parodies
>>
>>77248515
Oh and

> evil group of religious zealots leading our group

LOL, Mormons are like the most blue pilled religion ever. They hardly take a stand against anything- even things like abortion and LGBT people they teach you to be tolerant and nice. They're super pro-refugee as well. And the women are really progressive, I think I heard that they're going to start letting women hold the priesthood? But okay...
>>
>>77248779
This. I'm ex mormon and people get psychologically forced into thinking were nice as a tactic to help convert and keep people from investigating us against abuses.
>>
>>77248756
you wrong jew, they are for legal integration and alot a proTrump and the book has never been changed they just added footnotes and I dont think you are Ex LDS...nice try
>>
>>77248906
Yup. A bunch of my friends I'm my stake just went to help refugees move into europe.
>>
>>77248701

I don't give a shit about your "directions", faggoty OP has absolutely no authority over me and neither do you so fuck off with your nonsense shit head. You faggots want to go have a Mormon circle jerk talking yourselves up, go ahead, but please do it somewhere off of /pol/ because this IS a political forum and Mormonism is a baseless religious ideology NOT politics.
>>
>>77248906

What world are you from? Are you fucking high?
>>
>>77243177
They dress well.
>>
>>77248939
You're an autistic if you're not paying attention. This is why I left that cult. They see what they want to see.
>>
>>77249022
are you going to go kill yourself now?
>>
I can't believe nobody's posted this yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46PXaJxzuDE
>>
>>77243177
they provide a framework for a working nuclear family and are mostly courteous and reasonable people. i don't want to be one, but i can definitely respect them.
>>
>>77243177
I want to fuck and marry cute Mormon woman, so many Mormon girls are pure wife tier.

Caffeine and their batshit insane beliefs though...

I don't know man.
>>
>>77249098
not an argument
>>
Really nice, responsible, make great neighbors, conservative.
>>
File: mormons.png (343 KB, 612x482) Image search: [Google]
mormons.png
343 KB, 612x482
>>77249146
> Mormons are one person

You are such a God Damned retard.
>>
>>77249396
I'm speaking of church policy in which they tens to blindly follow. Dick fag
>>
>superwhite
>actually helping the United states
>disliek the federal government because they invaded Utah
>have their own militia being formed quietly around the US under your noses
>actually fight for religious freedom
>amassed alot of wealth
>young men after their mission serve in the military
>huge population of veterans
>have a lot of doctors
>organized
>self sufficient
>their doctrine makes sense
>will give you the shirt off their back
> Knows liberal arre the scum of the world
>kick out feminists
they are the antijew and you guys dont see it
>>
>>77243177
2 came round to my mates door when we were balls deep in an ecky and cider binge...got them in for a chat lol...after half an hour they were drinking Strongbow and smoking some AK47 with us. Cunts were chill as fuck. They left after about an hour and as we watched them stumble down the street one of them spewed in the middle of the road and just sat down...they were pretty fucked up to be fair.

Great guys!
>>
>>77249528
Dude, you just know some shitty people I guess. My entire family is Mormon and they're super nice people, every Mormon I've ever met is just a regular, basic, cheesy person with a generally nice attitude- and a few bitchy girls here and there. I don't even know anything about the religion, honestly, or their policies or leaders, but I know that the people aren't consistently the same as each other and they are basically normal people. Normal blue pilled people.
>>
ExMos tend to be pretty rabid about it while regular Mos tend to be nice and chill.
>>
>>77247953
Thanks, anon
>>
>>77249962
Yeah, I've noticed that Ex Mormons are major whiny bitches with sticks of their butts. It's almost as if they had some type of unique, bad experience involving the church (you know, like how all people have bad experiences involving things surrounding them in their day to day life) and now they have this big thing against Mormons. All of the practicing Mormons I know are some happy, nice, clean peeps.
>>
They're the nicest cult I've ever met
>>
>>77243377
fpbp
>>
>>77249620
>superwhite
With each generation there are more and more shitskins and interracial marriages
>actually helping the US
Fucking how?
>amassed a lot of wealth
By forcing their poor ass members to give the church 10% of the income in order to get to heaven.
>huge population of veterans
Source, faggot?
>their doctrine makes sense
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Their prophet looked at a magic stone in a hat in order to translate the BoM, their God lives near a star called Kolob, they believe in this laughably fake translation of an Egyptian funeral text. I could go on all day.

>they are the antijew
You couldn't be any further from the truth. They are just another legion of Jew pawns.
>>
>>77250249
>people are calling out my bullshit religion
>they are just whiny bitches!
How much is Tommy Monson paying you to shill on this board?
>>
I know a LDS guy...He served in the Marines for 8 years was EOD and MARSOC and Went to technical college to be a system admin and works part time as a cop and is in the National guard as a SFC...Pretty young guy probably only 30 and has a wife and kid...He is proTrump, anti federal overreach and really has helped me in life...Fuck all you haters and antiMormons you guys have no idea what their people would do for you if you asked for help
>>
>>77250555
>>77250734
thanks thread derailer....You literally are the cancer on /pol/
>>
>>77243177
Good looking women
>>
>>77250734
Not a Mormon, loser.
>>
One of our older higher ups endorsed Donald Trump

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_C._Oaks
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 419x480
>>77250734
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE, YOU MUST BE ONE OF THEM REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>77250855
Mormon threads are the real cancer, shill.

>>77250880
So you defend this retarded corporation/cult (pretending to be a church) for free. You're the real loser here, bud.
>>
>>77250780
wait....thats what I do and I was in the marines for 8 years and was EOD and in the National guard....Athens GA?
>>
Theyre the only white people i wouldnt feel guilty shooting
>>
>>77250780
>>77251287
SAME
FAGGING
Mormon scum.
>>
>>77251160
Dude, what happened to you to make you like this and to think your experiences are in any way more valid than others?
>>
>>77251160
Yeah, I sure as heck do defend the Mormon people. Whether or not their religion is a sham (I think it is), they're just innocent nice people with great values.
>>
>>77243177
I live near one of the temples. Holy crap they have some good architects
>>
>>77251562
>I sure as heck
Mormon confirmed. You won't be fooling me, Brother.

>great values
They have no values, they mindlessly follow whatever their prophet commands them to believe. They care about becoming gods and goddesses, that's it. They are just dogmatic egomaniacal bastards that put on a show of "charity and kindness" to look good for Elohim and Jehovah.
>>
>>77251501
did that on purpose, shill see no one cares what you think
>>
>>77243177
They practice a Satanic false religion
>>
>>77252288 w3WYx06f
This must be one of the handicapped Elders they hole up at the MTC so they can shill online for the church for two years.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 446x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 446x319
>>77252556
>mfw I see genuine, aggressive autism in the wild
>>
File: IMG_1733.jpg (428 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1733.jpg
428 KB, 1600x1200
>>77243177
They don't let their women dress like whores.
>>
Jewo-Masonic Off-Spring.
>>
File: thumbRNS-LUTHER-CHURCH3.jpg (135 KB, 400x349) Image search: [Google]
thumbRNS-LUTHER-CHURCH3.jpg
135 KB, 400x349
>>77252365
would Luther hate them or the Catholics more?
>>
>>77252556
so much anger, go crank one out
>>
File: ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>77252817
>he fell for the "mormons are based" meme
>"ur just autistic haha!"
You're just pants on head retarded, my dude.
>>
>>77250555
There are literally only three people in my entire church who aren't white
>>
>>77243177
NOT MUSLIMS! MOSTLY WHITE!
>>
>>77253478
>calls someone retarded
>is on a croation fishing board
We both retarded, my man.
>>
>>77243177

lyndsay sterling became my go to fap model.
Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.