[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 17
I am the child of a white C of E English mother and a Zambian-born Gujurati Muslim father. I was born in England, and now live in London. AMA.
>>
>>77218258
Ok quick question.

Does anyone even care about you or what you do?
>>
>>77218258
You have to go back :(
>>
>>77218343
just came from a thread about racemixing so yes, apparently people here are very unhappy about my existence.
>>
Do you like mudkips?
>>
>>77218407
where tho
>>
>>77218418
this meme isn't fresh
>>
>>77218416
what are your roots
>>
>>77218258
with wrinkles like that you're defo not a child.
maybe a you'd pass as a pedo that frequents flipland for de easy loli puss
>>
>>77218258
Kill yourself shitskin, your life is the evidence of the decay of anglosphere society.
>>
When are you going to leave Europe and never come back?
>>
>>77218540
that's donald trump's tiny thumb
>>
>>77218559
lmao says the australian
kevin parker and steve irwin were the only good things to ever come from your godawful shithole of a country
>>
>>77218710
oh wait nvm you're from new zealand. hang on what's your excuse for being a racist in that case?
>>
>>77218584
why tho? i pay pic related in tax and ni every year. unlike the so many of the english people i've met over the years i don't milk the benefits system.
>>
>>77218938
unlike so many of the brown shitskin hordes who milk it but didnt pay in first.

itt we pretend that browns aren't welfare pets of zog
>>
>>77219059
first-gen immigrants work insanely hard, this is pretty common knowledge.

my immigrant father is a software engineer. his immigrant brother is a civil engineer. his wife is a pharmacist. his children are all muslim girls, the eldest is an economist in a thinktank, the second-eldest is a solicitor, the third-eldest is an investment banker, and the youngest is still doing her a-levels. this is pretty typical of muslim families in the UK
>>
>>77219059
also, it seems as though a huge proportion of my tax is going towards old english people, rather than migrants. pic related (per day).
>>
File: 1464329318889.png (209 KB, 540x379) Image search: [Google]
1464329318889.png
209 KB, 540x379
>>77218258
>mudblood
>ama

Hows knowing your parents are degenerates? You are a genetic failure and deserve only

>pic related
>>
>no evidence
>/pol/ still falls for it
>>
>>77219289
no it fucking isnt you lying fuck

Muslims are the most likely immigrant to be benefit leeches.

And as for first gen immigrants working hard, that is an old meme. The new lot coming in are untermensch. Do you honestly compare your family with them?
>>
>>77219957
As is proper and correct. They will have paid more in than you you faggot, and yet immigrants getting any of it having paid in less seems shonky. But shhh, dont mention that.

You think like a parasite but dont understand why youre not accepted?
>>
>>77218258
What's it like to poo without a loo?
>>
Who do you feel more loyal to the English or the Gujarati?

You'll never properly be either. Is it hard?
>>
How does it feel to know that the only reason you exist is your mother's fetish?
>>
>>77221524
>They will have paid more in than you you faggot
then why don't they have savings or pensions
>You think like a parasite
how

>>77221409
>Muslims are the most likely immigrant to be benefit leeches.
citation needed

>>77221643
i wouldn't know

>>77221651
what do you mean by loyal? i literally know nothing about my gujurati heritage. i only speak english, and i speak it in RP. I'm pretty obviously English, and if you met me you'd probably agree.
>>
>>77221732
basically, people who aren't racist or cripplingly lonely generally just become attracted to people after they meet them. race didn't really have much to do with it.
>>
>>77222256
moaning about paying taxes to maintain the elders of your country,
except wait, you clearly dont think it is your country, and theyre not your elders.
Do you see why youll never integrate?
>>
>>77221651
>You'll never properly be either. Is it hard?
not on a day-to-day basis. it's a bit weird, sure, but at the end of the day i'm doing fine.
>>
>>77222414
>race didn't really have much to do with it.
Hahaha sure, the only reason you were born is your whore mother was mad at her daddy. Fuck off to Zambia.
>>
>>77222431
>except wait, you clearly dont think it is your country
clearly how

>and theyre not your elders.
they are.

>Do you see why youll never integrate?
i already have.

and it's not so much moaning about paying taxes towards the elderly, it's more illustrating that every day I pay 98p to the unemployed, 7p to housing, and £9.45 towards old age care, yet the people who are receiving that would rather I wasn't in the country. Can you not see my grievance here?
>>
>>77222256
But you're not really English. The English do not have Gujarati heritage by definition.
>>
>>77222677
>Can you not see my grievance here?

If they value your fiscal and economic contribution less than your presence then it makes sense for them to not want you in the country.

It's one of those intangible asset.
>>
>>77222481
>Fuck off to Zambia.
Why? By any metric, even by farage's metrics, i am someone who should be allowed to live and work in the UK. I was born here. I've lived here my whole life. Most of my income is in the 40% tax bracket. I'm smarter than you and I work harder than you.
>>
>>77222880
you mean, if they're so racist that they'd rather see this country go down the shitter than have non-whites in it, that makes sense?

like, not even a "points-system" based immigration scheme?
>>
>>77222945
But you are not white.
>>
>>77222945
a rat born in a stable is not a horse. You were born in England but you are not, and never will be accepted as english by anyone other than your whore mother and twenty year old leftists.

>>77223061
we were perfectly fine before the black hoardes started swarming our cities, we'll be fine once you fuck off thank you.
>>
File: 0.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>77222945
>I'm smarter than you and I work harder than you
Are you a Redditor? Because you sound like a self-conscious and vain Redditor.
>>
>>77222754
>born in salisbury, raised in england, speaks only english. blonde, blue-eyed christian english mother

>But you're not really English.
says the american

This is what i mean by it's weird being mixed-race. other people get to decide what you are, depending on the circumstances. If there was a world war, and they were conscripting people, you bet your arse the government would see me as english, even a brexiteer faragian government.
>>
>>77223288
>If there was a world war, and they were conscripting people, you bet your arse the government would see me as english, even a brexiteer faragian government.

No, they would see you as cannon fodder, like how we saw our colonial regiments in ww1
>>
>>77223288
>Salisbury
>England
Zimbabwe isn't fucking England. Are you so retarded you think Africans are English now? WAKE ME UP.
>>
>>77223061
>you mean, if they're so racist that they'd rather see this country go down the shitter than have non-whites in it, that makes sense?

It makes sense to them under those assumptions.

It's all about the personal preferences of the consumer, with the caveat that, in this particular case, we're talking about a collective decision and not an individual one.

The decision to live in a multi or a mono ethnic society is taken at a collective level so that every body who opposes it is effectively being forced to live with the consequences of that decision by everybody else who favors it. Were the mono-ethnicists winning, the situation would be reversed.

There's something I don't understand though : in what said can it be said racist for a person to want to live in a mono ethnic society while, at the same, it is not said racist for people to want to live in a multi ethnic one?

Both of these position are race based and concern the proportion of different ethnicities within a country. Both express various types of preferences relating to race, which seems to suggest that racial preferences are something that (1) exists and (2) can be acted upon.
>>
>>77223233
no not really. by 'you' here, I mean the mediocre english young people who have the luxury of going to uni and studying something that won't increase their income potential, and then whine about not getting jobs, and then eventually become some kind of social media manager or some other vapid shit.
>>
>>77223448
If you hate the english then fuck off to the jungle where you belong
>>
>>77223448
That isn't anyone on /pol/. You think anyone on /pol/ is going into fucking gender studies?
>>
>>77218258
What do you think of Islam as a whole? are you Muslim, and if so do you put that before your countrymen? What do muslims think of half castes such as yourself, from what ex muslims say they hate everyone who isn't their own race more than they hate gays
>>
>>77223436
lmao he googled salisbury and found the wrong one.

>>77223360
wow maximum jingoism. i suggest you re-read wilfred owen because he's got a pretty good comeback at the end of dulce et decorum est for people like you.

>>77223154
>and never will be accepted as english by anyone other than your whore mother and twenty year old leftists.
you sound upset. did a brown boy steal your girlfriend or something? Also:

>hoardes
learn english mate.

>>77223068
so?
>>
>>77218258
Did you vote for Kahnuck?
>>
>>77223817
lol fuck off to africa you filthy mudblood, you will never be accepted by whites or blacks.
>>
>>77223817
English people are white. You are not white therefore you are not English. Therefore fuck off back to apefrica or gujaratistan
>>
Also reminder to report and sage this shit thread for having nothing to do with 'news, world events, political issues, and other related topics'
>>
>>77222677
they were never asked.
No one was
then you literally piss about paying for their care like they knew you would.

Why do you think you're integrated? Do you think you're English?

Do you wish there were more or less people like yourself here?

Do you think the new lot will want to pay for you when youre old?
>>
>>77224210
He's a Black mate, he isn't capable of such provoking thoughts.
>>
I too am in London, Can you confirm that Islam has ultimately ruined several countries and also that Islam just takes advantage every chance they get? Give em and inch and they'll take a mile.
>>
>>77223683
Finally an interesting question.

>are you Muslim
nope

>What do muslims think of half castes such as yourself, from what ex muslims say they hate everyone who isn't their own race more than they hate gays
my family don't seem to care.

>What do you think of Islam as a whole?
I think that even defining it as a whole is very difficult. Even in the small sphere of Muslims in my family, some of them drink, some of them don't wear the veil, some of them don't go to mosque, some of them don't pray, some of them eat pork, some of them don't believe in god. Other people in the family (especially some of the oldest ones) are the complete opposite of that. Either way, they're all Muslims. It seems that, like every other religion, it gets more and more secular as time goes on. At least in my family.

It's difficult, because I've seen really nasty sides of Muslim culture, but I can't even generalise that to my whole family, let alone all of Islam. I don't know if I can sum up Islam as a whole. It's 1.6 billion people.
>>
>>77224580
>It's 1.6 billion people.

Stop defining Islam as a social phenomena and define it as its primary literature, ie. the Koran and the Hadith collections.

Islam is a total system of life, not 1.6 billion people.
>>
>>77224580
>it seems that, like every other religion, it gets more and more secular as time goes on

pull the other one fagget, its literally the opposite and its the cancer that's killing Europe and progress in your own countries.

Because your family is getting more secular doesnt mean this time next week you wont be acting all surprised on the news because one of your faggot cousins decided he wasnt english after all
>>
>>77224210
>they were never asked
some have told me as much themselves

>No one was
pretty sure we're all being asked in a few days.

>then you literally piss about paying for their care like they knew you would.
>like they knew you would
what?

>Why do you think you're integrated?
why do you think i'm not?

>Do you wish there were more or less people like yourself here?
do you mean high-earning, law-abiding taxpayers or "non-whites"

>Do you think the new lot will want to pay for you when youre old?
A) They won't have to, and B) State pension isn't tenable for the next generation anyway, which is why the government is pushing mandatory pension schemes.
>>
>>77224968
all of these bombers carrying "islam for dummies" on their way to the training camp but it's the holy book that's the problem?

okie doke
>>
>>77218258
Talk to one of millions of brownish mutts that pollute the West?

WHAT AN OPPORTUNITY.
>>
>>77218258
poor b8
>>
>>77224529
lol

>>77224297
what?
>>
>>77225275
Well, apparently it is!
>>
>>77225272
the non problematic holy book that robs anyone that reads it of IQ points such that whole countries are retarded by it? That one?
>>
>>77223446
>Both of these position are race based and concern the proportion of different ethnicities within a country. Both express various types of preferences relating to race, which seems to suggest that racial preferences are something that (1) exists and (2) can be acted upon.

If we lived in a vacuum and questions of immigration had no historical context I'd agree with you. Unfortunately, "mono-ethnicism" isn't the same as "multi-ethnicism" because of context.

Say for example India was 23% of the world's GDP before colonial rule and then 4% when they gained independence. The Gurkhas are a proud part of the British armed forces to this day. We took them, made them poor, made them fight in our wars, and now letting them live in our country is wrong because "mono-ethnicism" is only as racist as "multi-ethnicism"? I don't buy it buddy.
>>
>>77225501
Of course it's problematic. It's got a bunch of awful shit in there. All the holy books do.

> robs anyone that reads it of IQ points such that whole countries are retarded by it
bit rhetorical there mate, they still managed to invent our number system
>>
>>77224051
you do realise if everyone who wasn't white left england today the country would collapse, right? also:

>gujaratistan
lmao
>>
>>77224297
Also, that's not how you use the word "provoking". Can't you even speak English?
>>
>>77226392
http://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/thought-provoking

Do your gorilla hands make it hard to use google?
>>
>>77225272
2nd and 3rd generation Muslims hold more radical views then 1st Gen.

The "getting more secular" is a lie.

Remove Kebab, Kebab has no place in Europe, we shouldn't of stepped in when Serbia was doing it.
>>
>>77226515
I understand the concept, but you said:

>He's a Black mate, he isn't capable of such provoking thoughts.

Again, this doesn't make sense. You could have said any of:

- "he isn't capable of answering such thought-provoking questions".

- "he isn't capable of understanding such provoking thoughts".

Or maybe even

- "he isn't capable of provoking the kind of thoughts in himself that would allow him to form coherent answers to your questions."

This
> he isn't capable of such provoking thoughts.
Doesn't work.
>>
>>77226171
>Britain would collapse if all the shitskin parasites disappeared.

We'd have to go back to scrubbing our own toilets. That's about the only thing we'd notice, you uppity nigger. Meanwhile if Whites disappeared, you troglodites would starve and genocide each other by the billion fold and in a hundred years would be back to eating grubs and slurping water from muddy puddles.
>>
>>77226906
>2nd and 3rd generation Muslims hold more radical views then 1st Gen.

if you say so buddy

>Remove Kebab, Kebab has no place in Europe, we shouldn't of stepped in when Serbia was doing it.

*shouldn't have

and also woah there on the pointless edgy opinions matey!
>>
>>77227030
Well the NHS would collapse instantly without immigrant labour. This is a pretty well-documented fact but I'm sure you can google that yourself.

>We'd have to go back to scrubbing our own toilets. That's about the only thing we'd notice, you uppity nigger.
wew
>>
File: banana-019.png (318 KB, 920x435) Image search: [Google]
banana-019.png
318 KB, 920x435
>>77222414
How does if feel knowing you mother willingly fucked a monkey?
>>
>>77227415
lmao you're not even getting your racism right. I'm half Gujurati. Gujurati? You know? Like Freddie Mercury and Gandhi
>>
>>77225762
>We took them, made them poor,

No. India was already getting butt fucked by Islam before the brits arrive and, furthermore, if they were 23% of the GDP to then shrink to 4%, it could very well mean, that the relative proportion of the GDP of other countries was expending while their was staying the same. But I don't give a shit about this because I don't care about cosmic or historical justice and, if I did, I would much rather burn my own country down than share it with people I didn't want to be associated with.

I also know for a fact that this excuse is bullshit because multiculturalism is pushed in EVERY western country without exception including fucking New Zealand. So I know it's not about righting the wrongs of imperialism.

Mono-ethnicism isn't "just as wrong" as "multi-ethnicitism". It's that it's considered to be wrong by default while other types of racial preferences aren't, while both of those position concern racial preferences.

Here's how I know there's no historical context to immigration : imagine Britain was about just as wealthy as Somalia. Would there be a historical context then? Would there be some endless berating and nagging about the evils of colonialism? The answer is no because there wouldn't be a fucking person who would try to get into Britain in the first place, which is also why Turkey, the home country of one of the most expensive empire to have ever existed, doesn't hear jack shit about its colonial past and about its "context".
>>
>>77227607
Cool. Now go back there.
>>
>>77227607
Muslim<african ape<human
>>
>>77227002
Yes actually it does work you thick coon
>>
>>77227687
>back
I've never been, and don't really have any desire to go, thanks.
>>
>>77228003
He means your mom's uterus.
>>
File: toughluck pal.jpg (141 KB, 735x541) Image search: [Google]
toughluck pal.jpg
141 KB, 735x541
>>77227208
>>
What are you thoughts on free speech? I promise you 100% that every White person who knows you thinks you are a disgusting shitskin mongrel and the world would be a better place without you in it.
Do you think White people should be sent to prison for honestly telling you dark aliens what you are?
>>
>>77228575
your argument was "we should have let serbs kill innocent people", my argument is "maybe not that", there's nothing really to argue there.
>>
>>77228878
>my argument is "maybe not that"
Nice grammar you thick shitskin
>>
>>77218258
When will you leave?
>>
>>77228672
> I promise you 100% that every White person who knows you thinks you are a disgusting shitskin mongrel and the world would be a better place without you in it.

even my girlfriend? oh no!

>Do you think White people should be sent to prison for honestly telling you dark aliens what you are?
no, but it's fair game to take the piss out of them, which is all that's happening really. not my fault you can't handle your feelings being hurt
>>
>>77228944
I'm not the one trying to make it sound like my race is superior though, the onus isn't on me to stick to formal rather than colloquial grammar.
>>
>>77228963
i won't
>>
>>77228278
lmao better that than slovenia
>>
>>77228878
No Muslim is innocent. They see a pillaging, pedophilic, rapist, murderer as the perfect example of humanity.

They are disease ridden, 50% of them are inbred due to 1000 years of cousin marriages, ~70% of them think Sharia should be the law of the land and I could go on and on.
>>
>>77229097
You're the one *correcting* everyone else's grammar and yet yours isn't perfect. And it's not about racial superiority, the land of Britain belongs to the Anglo Saxons and to nobody else.
>>
>>77227867
OK you are really on a grammar bent since
>>77228944

Let's break it down:

>he isn't capable of such provoking thoughts.

Now, the thoughts were his, not mine. That's important because if I had had those thoughts, then this would work. You could say "He's obviously just pasting from the internet, he isn't capable of having such provoking thoughts" or something like that, that would have worked.

The thoughts were his, and so what you're saying i'm not capable of is some kind of interaction with those thoughts, i.e.

"he's not capable of processing such provoking thoughts"

"he's not capable of dealing with such provoking thoughts"

"he's not capable of responding to such provoking thoughts"

As is, you wrote a sentence that didn't make sense. Which is fine, I've written plenty of sentences in this thread that don't make grammatical sense, but with the points you're making about the inherent superiority of your race I'd expect you to have the grammar to back them up.
>>
>>77229007
>Even my girlfriend?

Yes. Say you and your naive, low IQ white slag breed and create further walking crimes against evolution I assure you that one day she'll see the sunlight glinting on the golden hair and sparkling blue eyes of a pure human child and then look at her own ugly, undesirable genetic flotsam and think to herself 'what the fuck have I done?'
>>
>>77229586
Whatever, I'm done replying to you anyway, just going to report this for being off topic. Have a shit life, with any luck you will get your head stamped in. Don't bother replying, I'm leaving this thread.
>>
>>77229447
So cool. About time you Anglos had a backbone to claim your ancestral lands.

t. Chinkbro
>>
>>77229447
>And it's not about racial superiority, the land of Britain belongs to the Anglo Saxons and to nobody else.

There's a great Stewart Lee bit about all those Anglo Saxons, comin' over ere, taking jobs from hardworking beaker folk, who, in turn, were comin' over ere, taking jobs from all those hardworking neolithic people.

The truth is, still, that the country (especially the NHS) runs on immigrant labour. There's no two ways about it.
>>
>>77229703
>crimes against evolution
that's not how evolution works.
>>
>>77229850
>As if the whites can't run their own healthcare service, like they've done for thousands of years before the non-whites arrived.
>>
>>77229915
Your mother's bloodline was white for tens of thousands of years until she decided to fuck a monkey. Her descendants will now be shitskins for the rest of time. How is that not a crime against evolution?
>>
>>77230019
> like they've done for thousands of years before the non-whites arrived.
what? no they didn't

Also, white english people don't want nursing jobs anymore. those jobs don't pay well enough for middle-class white english people anymore. There's a huge nursing shortage as-is, you want to remove immigrants from that equation? Bad news my friend.
>>
>>77229915
>the descendants of those who singlehandedly gave birth to the modern world and the freest and most prosperous country in the world - mixes with the poo in the loos.
>evolution and not dysgenics.

Pick one and only one.
>>
You should be killed
>>
>>77230297
You're going to need to explain how my dad's a monkey before I can answer that. I'm actually genuinely interested.
>>
>>77230419
He is a nigger from Africa. Pretty much a monkey.
>>
>>77230350
>socialist healthcare depresses wages
>import immigrants
>they vote for more big government

Wew brits really are dumb
>>
Is there a more tragic sight than a coalburning white woman?
>>
>>77230368
>poo in the loos
is that the biological term

>>77230415
>belarus
https://www.theguardian.com/world/gallery/2016/jun/09/a-day-at-the-miss-dairymaid-contest-in-belarus-in-pictures
>>
>>77230588
>88

Heil.
>>
>>77230350
You think they've had shitskins and other non-whites throughly their whole history, in any significant numbers whatsoever?

I've got news for you - Britain is a country where for the vast majority of its history it didn't have non-whites living in any significant number whatsoever. Unless you're trying to tell us that pajeets have been operating an NHS abroad for the benefits of British clients and patients before Windrush (or before the early twentieth century).
>>
>>77230602
>Linking to middle aged farming women to somehow prove a point
>>
>>77230350
And who are you to say what the white British wants to do with themselves?
>>
>>77230602
If you want it to be. Or you may consider it another way of saying 'IQ scores in the 80s or lower'.
>>
File: 1460240584912.gif (47 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1460240584912.gif
47 KB, 300x400
Fresh off the boat, from >>>reddit kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on >>>/pol/ by saying stupid jokes that your little furry ladyboi cuntsucking >>>reddit friends would give (You)'s for. None of that here. You don't rate your dick. You don't . This ain't >>>reddit , kid. This is >>>/pol/ . We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to >>>/tv/ , you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.
>>
>>77230747
All mixed-race people have severe problems with their identity so they all end up being arrogant tossers to try to cover this up. Like this prick who is completely ungrateful to the British people for tolerating his living on our land.
>>
>>77230464
>He is a nigger from Africa.
As I have already explained, he's not black, or even ethnically African. See, all the British people in this thread have enough geographical knowledge to know that from the OP alone, but I've had to clarify it again, for Americans.

And even if he was, homo sapiens have only been around for 50000 years, and natural selection doesn't really apply to us much anymore. Plus, surely he'd be an ape, not a monkey? I don't even know with you people, it's just bad science all over.
>>
>>77230889
Continue sticking up for your Anglo-Saxon blood and heritage, bro. The world would turn to such a big shit if you whites don't start getting your house in order.
>>
>>77230684

>You think they've had shitskins and other non-whites throughly their whole history, in any significant numbers whatsoever?

no i'm saying that thousands of years ago anglo saxons hadn't even arrived in England, let alone them having organised societal healthcare.
>>
>>77231098
thank you. I don't mind some immigrants, but we have far too many, and most of them have no respect at all towards the British people, like this OP.
>>
>>77230368
I should have said 'the freest and most prosperous country in history'.
>>
>>77231060
Oh ok, he is an Indian. That is not better at all.

>And even if he was, homo sapiens have only been around for 50000 years

>and natural selection doesn't really apply to us much anymore
Selection always continues. The selection pressures just change over time. In a society were survival pressures are removed other pressures take their place.
>>
>>77231206
They're the ones who read up on your heritage, notice the truth that the Anglo-Saxons really did have civilisation all figured out and were pretty much masterful at it (having bloody gone abroad and created the most prosperous one ever), and fucking stick up for it, even in the face of some of your disgusting, degenerate Anglo-traitors.

Long live the Anglo-Saxons, bro. So much to cherish, so much worth fighting for.
>>
>>77218258
If I take that turban off will you die?
>>
>>77231170
And they weren't white either, I bet. Not Anglo nor Saxon, you're about to tell me. Like I said, they did just find and dandy when they were very far ahead of the world during Victorian times, and they were doing especially fine when their cousins in North America took over the mantle.
>>
>>77230747
>>77230889
>>77231098

Middle-class white people don't go into nursing anymore. This isn't me being "anti-white", it's just a fact.
>>
>>77231206
I'm not an immigrant
>>
>>77231932
I don't wear a turban, no-one in my family wears a turban.
>>
>>77231985
what?
>>
>>77231206
>most of them have no respect at all towards the British people, like this OP.

didn't you just say

>with any luck you will get your head stamped in.
> the land of Britain belongs to the Anglo Saxons and to nobody else.
>you thick shitskin
>Do your gorilla hands make it hard to use google?
>lol fuck off to africa you filthy mudblood,
>you will never be accepted
>He's a Black mate, he isn't capable of such provoking thoughts.
>fuck off to the jungle where you belong
>No, they would see you as cannon fodder, like how we saw our colonial regiments in ww1

And now you're on me about not showing you the proper level of respect? Respect is earned mate.

Also didn't you say you were leaving this thread? How are you possibly this salty?
>>
>>77231720
I'm not sure about that, but if there does exist a great deal of counter-evidence, I'm willing to check it out.

They say the Jews being highly intelligent is only a recent development and was brought about by 'intelligence-based natural selection'.

>>77232036
I'm not so sure about that. Given a free-market situation, where there are no medical licences and copious other government regulation restricting the supply of healthcare, and no welfare state and other social security, I'm sure the whole situation would be different.

>>77232148
Anglo: Danish; Saxon: Germanic, I think.
>>
>>77232061
You are a second generation immigrant, so yes you are.
>>
>>77227655
OP got pwned and cant answer... figures
>>
>>77227655
>No. India was already getting butt fucked by Islam before the brits arrive and, furthermore, if they were 23% of the GDP to then shrink to 4%, it could very well mean, that the relative proportion of the GDP of other countries was expending while their was staying the same.
I wonder why that was happening?
https://www.quora.com/Do-Indians-still-believe-that-they-were-rich-before-British-misrule-in-India-Why
I like the answers here.
>But i don't give a shit
ok?

>Mono-ethnicism isn't "just as wrong" as "multi-ethnicitism". It's that it's considered to be wrong by default while other types of racial preferences aren't, while both of those position concern racial preferences.

I don't see how "not caring what race people who enter the country are" and "making sure that people who enter the country are only my race" are both examples of racial preference.

>which is also why Turkey, the home country of one of the most expensive empire to have ever existed, doesn't hear jack shit about its colonial past and about its "context".
You're right, we don't. In the deliberately specific example I gave, I talked about the Gurkhas being being allowed to live here after we invaded their country, called them British and made them fight in our wars, to illustrate the extent to which immigrants are part of British culture now. Your point doesn't refute that. You're not actually making an argument against mine here.
>>
>>77233199
I've never immigrated anywhere.
>>
>>77232469
are you baiting some low iq britbong?
pic of how much shitskin you are pls
>>
>>77232689
>I'm not sure about that, but if there does exist a great deal of counter-evidence, I'm willing to check it out.

Check out "The mismeasure of man" for a start.

>I'm not so sure about that. Given a free-market situation, where there are no medical licences and copious other government regulation restricting the supply of healthcare, and no welfare state and other social security, I'm sure the whole situation would be different.

Yes, in a Britain that does not and has never existed you may well be right

>Anglo: Danish; Saxon: Germanic, I think.
The "what?" was a general reply to
>And they weren't white either, I bet. Not Anglo nor Saxon, you're about to tell me.
which i don't think i even insinuated at any point.
>>
>>77235127
paler than many of my white friends
>>
>>77233199
also what happened to your little "I'm leaving this thread, so don't bother replying" tantrum? What made you come back?
>>
>>77235379
so you can be as racist as /pol/ is if you don't mention your shameful origins, why complain?
>>
>>77235863
I don't need skin colour for that, but I'm not racist.
>>
>>77235969
do you support third world immigration in uk then?
>>
>>77231261
>Selection always continues. The selection pressures just change over time. In a society were survival pressures are removed other pressures take their place.
but intelligence isn't one of them. /pol/ is always going on about how bad it is that humans don't select for intelligence. I still don't see how 250000 years (only about 6000 of civilisation) has outpaced 5-8 million years of natural selection in apes
>>
>>77236116
my father immigrated from the third world, so, yes.
>>
>>77236442
im not talking about the eighty's or your father, im talking about the current situation were london is less than half white and were uk have shariah controlled zone, it's not the same context.
>>
File: 00.jpg (16 KB, 277x277) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
16 KB, 277x277
>>77236442
It's okay, you're pure Caucasian, Indo-European+Western-European create Medeterranian. You're White just like Northern Italians.

I got a friend who's half Indian too and he's White. Looks French tbqh

West Asian blends with White nicely (Better than East Asian). You've probably got great hair/skin. I'd wager your verbal IQ is a SD higher than the European mean too :^)
>>
File: 1465341360408.jpg (36 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1465341360408.jpg
36 KB, 400x386
>>77236944

rare?
>>
>>77218258
reminds me of that scene in terminator.

hmmm....
>>
If you're a mudslime, you have to get the fuck out. No exceptions. Brits can decide whether they want you, racially, or not.
>>
I AM SON OF MY JEWISH GROSSMUTTER WHO ENDED UP BEING SODOMIZED BY A PUNJABY IN BATMAN CLOTHES

ASK ME NOTHING
>>
>>77236876
>london is less than half white
no it isn't.

http://www.newstatesman.com/staggers/2013/02/truth-about-londons-white-flight

>and were uk have shariah controlled zone
no it doesn't.

UK doesn't have sharia controlled zones. Sharia "courts" are actually arbitrators in the same way that British Jewish "courts" are. They have no legal power.
>>
>>77225272
"Kill your neighbor if he is an infidel" is this not in the koran? You fucking faggot. I can't wait till you're put to death in public like the subhuman you are.
>>
>>77236390
it is, its called sexual sexual selection and it is why polacks, despise being the most brilliant group of intellectuals of their generation, arent going to produce an offspring leaving behind them a degenerate and low iq world
>>
>>77237308
>I can't wait till you're put to death in public like the subhuman you are.
sorry why am i being put to death?

>"Kill your neighbor if he is an infidel" is this not in the koran?
dunno haven't read it. i'd wager the majority of people who *are* muslims probably haven't either.
>>
>>77237396
>its called sexual sexual selection
wow that sounds pretty damn sexual
>>
>>77237297
>its not 50% its 60%
the momentum is here you can't deny it
>>
File: 1463150638968.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1463150638968.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>>77237501
Stop appeasing them. Be proud of who you are. You're still Whiter than Potato Niggers and Mystery meat Ameri-fats IMO
>>
>>77237501
it's an high pressure one i guess
>>
>>77237956
>Stop appeasing them. Be proud of who you are
i am

>You're still Whiter than Potato Niggers and Mystery meat Ameri-fats IMO
who cares
>>
>>77218710
AusFags BTFO
>>
>>77230871
This pasta always makes me chuckle
>>
>>77237956
rare
>>
File: DNA result.png (41 KB, 793x477) Image search: [Google]
DNA result.png
41 KB, 793x477
>tfw My people were made through mixing Germanic and NA/ME peoples.
>tfw "Pure "Asheknazi" is somehow strongest in Arab Jews
>>
>>77218258
You aren't a Muslim. You are a white liberal trying to apologize for them and spread soothing propaganda in light of recent attacks.
>>
>>77238520
>You are a white liberal trying to apologize for them

not apologising for anyone.
>>
>>77238626
no answers about that ?>>77237859
>>
>>77218258
>I am the child of a white C of E
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>77239049
concelor of education i guess, so a degenerate libtard
>>
>>77218258

Your mum is a whore.

She dies 1st. You die second.
>>
>>77239182
church of england
>>
>>77239439
she's much older than me (because she's my mum) so she probably will die first, you're right.
>>
>>77238897
About what? that 40% of people in London aren't white? I'm not white and I live in London, so I guess I can't really see the issue.
>>
>>77235230
You talk about that book the mismeasure of man. How do you explain that throughout history there has never been a succesful subsaharan negro civilization?
>>
>>77239867
yeah i checked that, notice how you didn't correct me on my second allegation.
you didn't answer me about >>77237859
>>
>>77240089
you don't notice the fracture between the big cities that are multiculuraly infested and degenerate and the contryside that stayed quite white and british ?
are you retarded ?
>>
>>77240269
>allegation
you calling my mother a degenerate "libtard"? that's not an allegation, that's just you wildly jumping to conclusions.

>>77240160
> there has never been a succesful subsaharan negro civilization?
there's been several.
>>
>>77240538
Yes, cities are different from the countryside. You're right. Well done you.
>>
>>77240573
and how do you explain the low iq and the behavior of niggers ? colonisation?
>>
File: 375.jpg (107 KB, 700x577) Image search: [Google]
375.jpg
107 KB, 700x577
>>77240573

>there's been several

Nah m8, you lost me there. NEVER HAS NEVER WILL BE (Mali wasn't in SSA)
>>
>>77240671
>racially and culturally different from the countryside
FTFY

the current migration waves are the biggest we've seen in history of mankind and it's going to increase, how can't it be an issue?
>>
>>77240718
>and how do you explain the low iq and the behavior of niggers
when you make assumptions before looking for data, you're going to find the data you're looking for. Also I've explained how I think this in several places. In short:

- IQ is inherently flawed as a metric for measuring general intelligence
- Studies of people of races that are said to have "low IQ" that grew up with foster parents ended up having similar IQs to their foster parents
- A great deal of cultural factors
- "Race realists" conveniently ignore that they are arguing that certain races fall behind clever apes by 25 IQ points. How did evolution cause so much variation in the last ~1500 years? It simply doesn't make sense.
>>
>>77239938

an old whore.

and you are an abomination.
>>
>>77218258
Why are you such a faggot neet?
Please name 5 of your most memorable accomplishments
I bet you don't even work :)
How does it feel knowing you can't do anything with out mommy saying it's okay ?
Your most used phrase
"Mom can I have some money?"
>>
>>77241253
it's a flawed metric but iq is highly correlated to agressivity and criminality rate.
Studies shows an iq correlation between biological parents and child not with foster parents or gibme source
american niggers and white americans have the same culture
>>
>>77232061
??? but you are?

you said it yourself; "My father is not british". You are as British as you are a Zambian.

nothing wrong with that but do not go around calling yourself a Brit please. You just confuse foreigners like me.
>>
>>77240573
>there's been several
Name ONE please and list their accomplishments.

The races are not and never will be equal my friend no matter how you try to spin it
>>
>>77241720
as i said, the majority of my income is taxed at the 40% bracket. i'm not fabulously wealthy, but I live comfortably in central london on solely my own income.
>>
>>77242418
>you said it yourself; "My father is not british"
he wasn't born in england, but he's a british citizen.

>do not go around calling yourself a Brit please
pic related
>>
>>77242842
this pic
>>
>>77241959
I'm glad you're such an expert on American culture France considering how much you live in America all the time
>>
>>77242842
>>77242902
so being a british citizen makes you a brit? You foreigners are weird.

Got a question for your ama though:

Are you going to vote for leave or stay? and why?
>>
>>77242976
France is enough flooded with american "culture" for me to be at least familiar with it.
your niggers speak almost the same language than you, they have the same same references and the black subculture is mainstream
>>
>>77218258
do you acknowledge that there are(average) racial differences in:

gestation length, age of first tooth, age they start speaking, age they start walking, age of puberty onset, LENGTH OF LIFE

bone density, bone chemical composition, shape of pelvis, angle of thigh to pelvis, ratio of leg to torso, ratio of arm to torso, ratio of fast to slow twitch muscle fibres

type of earwax, number of odor producing sweat glands, can grow a beard, amount of testostyrone, shape and size of teeth

shape of skull, size of brain, level of folding in the superannular layer of the brain, IQ, net present time sense
>>
>>77243083
>so being a british citizen makes you a brit? You foreigners are weird.

I was born in Britain, to two parents who live in Britain as British citizens. The government considers me British, and I scored 100% in Buzzfeed's "How British are You?" quiz.

I don't understand how I'm not British.
>>
>>77243965
Sure. Not enough to form a racist worldview though.
>>
>>77243083
>Are you going to vote for leave or stay? and why?

Voting remain because as a taxpayer voting leave looks pretty expensive.
>>
>>77245132
it's not racism to say that races have different median iq, different capabilities and skills and sometimes can't coexist because of a too big difference between them, racism is just ranking them.
>>
>>77242512
>Name ONE please
the nubians

>list their accomplishments.
dunno i'm not an expert but they were in age of empires so they were probably bretty good
>>
>>77245682
>it's not racism to say that races have different median iq, different capabilities and skills and sometimes can't coexist because of a too big difference between them
yeah it is
>>
>>77245202
you don't think like a true brit who want to protect its identity and the sovereignty of its people on its land. you think like a cosmopolitan jew that temporarily live in a cultural,religious and racial environment which you don't to respect nor want to maintain
>>
File: 1465909387367.jpg (2 MB, 1890x2865) Image search: [Google]
1465909387367.jpg
2 MB, 1890x2865
>>77242902
Why is it a screenshot ?

F A K E
A
K
E

Take your larpy shit somewhere else shit-skin
>>
>>77246500
screenshot of its webcam output.
same hand and shirt than >>77235379
>>
>>77245023
>buzzfeed

Whatever ethnic heritage you have, you are a faggot.
>>
>>77247153
wow i thought only the left got triggered by jokes
>>
>>77219289

Lying shill detected. This is not at all "typical" of Muslims in the UK. I live in London too.
>>
>>77245202
>>77245023
> """""Quintissentially British"""""

Wants to continue surrendering sovereignty to the Jewish Eurocrats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6fq0YUJ4xQ
>>
>>77247376
ok cool, what's your experience of a "typical" muslim
>>
>>77247479
lmfao linking sargon of akkad

did you not see him get crushed in a debate about feminism? this guy can't argue shit. it's just rhetoric, punctuated by hideous lies
>>
>>77247502
what are you thoughts on that?>>77246324
>>
>>77247290
nah stormfags are pretty thin skinned.

>Voting remain because as a taxpayer voting leave looks pretty expensive.

ok. But what about the argument that the British democracy is suffering under the EU? You give that any credit? Maybe you just do not care?
>>
>>77235230
Thanks.

It has existed before, just not in our time. Britain wasn't always socialist, you know.

Good for you. Then we agree that there has a near all-white Britain where healthcare was dispensed by some of them.
>>
>>77237066
nah
>>
>>77247779
>Then we agree that there has a near all-white Britain where healthcare was dispensed by some of them.

I guess? My point was that the NHS in its current state could not survive without immigrant labour.
>>
>>77223288
>says the american

Says the English.
>>
>>77245865
>Nubia
>subsaharan

Not to mention they were not even in the same league as the accomplishments and level of culture of ancient Egypt. Inb4 we wuz
>>
>>77247631
Not a Sargon video, someone elses video that he is hosting on.
>>
>>77246324
>>77247715

It's pretty dumb. If we leave, it will only be a matter of time before they dismantle the NHS and privatise the BBC. Leaving makes that easier. If we leave, Scotland will leave us, and we'll be stuck with a majority tory government for a long time. In my view of what British is, the NHS is as British as it gets.
>>
>>77248456
don't really care desu

>>77248395
> >Nubia
> >subsaharan
pretty sure sudan is sub saharan
>>
>>77248652
>If we leave, Scotland will leave us
but should the Scots not be allowed to leave if that is what they wish?

>privatise the BBC
and this is bad because? Should the state really fund media?

>dismantle the NHS
I hope not.
>>
>>77248395
so some great african empires were greater than other great african empires? good to know. either way you're not exactly arguing your point well here
>>
>>77248652
you don't give a shit about the british identity or the british people and its sovereignty, you just see economic issues.
your typical immigrant i guess
>>
>>77249247
>but should the Scots not be allowed to leave if that is what they wish?
Yeah, they should and probably will leave us if we leave. I'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed to, I'm saying it locks in a majority tory government if they do.

>Should the state really fund media?
yes

>I hope not.
The days of the NHS being free at the point of care are numbered. Personally I hope we move into some kind of means-tested system like france so that we can get back to paying our doctors competitive rates, because atm they're all just going abroad.
>>
>>77249539
>you don't give a shit about the british identity or the british people and its sovereignty,
define what you mean by this and i'll be able to tell you whether i care about it. please definite "british identity" carefully and make sure you talk about what it isn't, as well as what it is. Say, for instance, part of my idea of British identity involves having a pint and eating a curry, watching the football. British people themselves are barely involved in making any of that happen.
>>
File: 1465233038343.png (720 KB, 786x1320) Image search: [Google]
1465233038343.png
720 KB, 786x1320
>>77248652
>Privatise the BBC
Oh, no we may not have to pay for the Euro propoganda known as the BBC, what a disaster.
pic related

#ImARemainianMissile now.

>Scotland leaving
Whats the problem with Scotland leaving? If they want to leave, good luck to them but currently we put more into them then they put into the economy, especially with oil prices currently

>dismantle the NHS
I don't see how the EU is stopping this. Actually it goes inline with it's motives to put everything under the control of big corporation.

Things is, if we lose the NHS, we can get it back later under a different government under a democratic government.

We stay in the EU, we will lose our ability to make laws in our Parliament permaently (unless their is revolution)
>>
>>77247723
>But what about the argument that the British democracy is suffering under the EU? You give that any credit?

I think that the Torys' ability to further shaft the postwar socialist ideals of great British politicians like Atlee are suffering under the EU. Not British democracy itself.
>>
>>77248652
What's British in you eyes? oh the NHS and BBC, of course.

What about Celto+Germanic ethnic background? proper English language? Christianity?

OH MY GOD YOU PRIMITIVE STONEAGE RACIST
>>
>>77250489
Obviously it was the "free stuff."
>>
>>77249928
>British people themselves are barely involved in making any of that happen
i know, same in France where some people continue to welcome people from africa without giving a shit if they want to become french or not. The fact is if you change the population of a country you change the country, and people that are subject by this change are hating it, they feel colonized.
And if you think that londonistan aka east london is british then you are a threat to this country
>>
>>77250489
It's more about the ideals that the NHS and the BBC represent.

>What about Celto+Germanic ethnic background?
>OH MY GOD YOU PRIMITIVE STONEAGE RACIST

Wait, you're saying that actually, it's not about values, it's about ethnic background. But then you're saying that it is me who is the racist? I don't get it.
>>
>>77237956
Are you white?
>>
>>77250797
I live in Tower Hamlets so I'd know. Brick Lane is actually pretty gentrified nowadays, and the gentrification is creeping towards Whitechapel. Go out in Shoreditch or Brick Lane on a Saturday. It's 90% white people. Not that that's a bad thing or anything, but trying to paint it as "Londonistan" is a bit of a stretch. I'll post some pics on my walk home if you like.
>>
>>77250929
BBC is just a highly advanced form of state propaganda that's very successful in tricking normies into thinking it's neutral. It should be thrown in the trash.

NHS values will only stay if the UK is not open to 300+ million Europeans for free and there is a large halt on diseased and inbred 3rd World immigration e.g. Paki babies account for 33% of babies born with genetic disorders, while only being numbering for 3% of total births.
>>
>>7725126
didnt know that hijab was a traditional celtic outfit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX8w6Hqeu0k
>>
>>77252624
>>77251264
>>
>>77252624
dude what did the guy expect he's walking along right outside the east london mosque.

>walking around the biggest mosque in london, at market itme
>outraged that there are muslims there

i could do the exact same thing 5 mins down the road at the brick lane vintage market and it would paint the totally opposite picture.
>>
>>77252524
>BBC is just a highly advanced form of state propaganda that's very successful in tricking normies into thinking it's neutral. It should be thrown in the trash.

dunno, i like david attenborough
and louis theroux
and the thick of it
and armando ianucci in general
i liked the office
i like chris morris
i liked john peel
i like channels that aren't just reruns and benefits shows
i like how they can take more risks and make stuff that isn't just pandering for maximum profit

dunno just my opinion

>NHS values will only stay if the UK is not open to 300+ million Europeans for free and there is a large halt on diseased and inbred 3rd World immigration e.g. Paki babies account for 33% of babies born with genetic disorders, while only being numbering for 3% of total births.
The NHS can't survive without immigration, either.
>>
why do you think self proclaimed 'progressives' are so interested in defending religious rights these days?

as opposed to working to educate and you know.. progress as humans
>>
>>77254357
I think it's more about not hating all muslims because of terrorists. Otherwise we'll get to be like America, advocating rounding them up and everything. I don't think anyone's saying that there aren't problems with some parts of muslim culture. It's more that there's a difference between criticising muslim culture because you genuinely care about the people that culture affects, and criticising muslims just because you hate muslims.
>>
>>77253592
what you are trying to say is that NHS can't survive without immigrants who are already here, the incoming immigration is just killing it.
the odd thing in France (i guess it's the same in uk) is that the youth that come from european immigration are more patriotic and nationalist than the local youth while the youth that have a extra european background are totally unpatriotic and don't give a shit about the local identity.
it maybe be a racial stuff i don't know, it never fails
>>
>>77218258
nVidiA or Ati ?
>>
>>77255025
nvidia
>>
Whereabouts in London?
Please say West so I can throw rocks St your house
>>
>>77254616

>I don't think anyone's saying that there aren't problems with some parts of muslim culture

If only that were actually true.

Anyway what I'm getting at is surely a true progressive would understand that religion no longer serves a purpose for humanity, with all religion being disproven by scientific studies, it is no longer needed to provide an understanding of our world, all that's left behind are destructive and hateful age old ideologies. A true progressive would want to work toward a gentle implementation of widespread education for the better of humanity.
>>
>>77255106
east. wow you have a house in west london? what like chelsea or something? you must be minted. good for you
>>
>>77255265
I don't think that's true though. Hate to be nitpicky (I'm an atheist though, so it comes with the territory), but:

>all religion being disproven by scientific studies
this can never be true.

Here's the interesting part:
>all that's left behind are destructive and hateful age old ideologies
Actually I think religion serves a great purpose: ideally, it makes people believe in something bigger than themselves, that isn't just money or power or fame. It fills a void in people. Fear of death is in everyone. Religion will always exist because people will always have a hard time accepting that everything is pointless. It doesn't need to explain the external world, it just needs to soothe the human condition. And, like good art, literature or philosophy, that's what good religion should do, at the end of the day.
>>
>>77255265
Also, when religion is so tied up with culture, how would you "gently" demolish someone's identity and culture and replace it with your own? That sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.
Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.