[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else the only red pilled person in family of liberals?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10
File: 1465890133947.jpg (109 KB, 512x768) Image search: [Google]
1465890133947.jpg
109 KB, 512x768
Hey pol, Everyone I know is a left wing liberal here in Canada. I'm the only red pilled person in my family. I'm an non baptised sikh, I've never been religious but I like to believe their is something bigger than us, a meaning to the universe. I might not know what it is but I want to believe. This nation is becoming more and more pussfied by the day. I kind of want to leave. I want to do something a little this. But I don't understand why everyone is a SWJ or liberal Justin Truedeau supporter here in Canada. They ignore all his bullshit fake promises with "free weed" and is to scared to confront radical islam becuz "it's 2016" and we should be tolerate towards other cultures. Canadian media is basically making the average white male feel like he owes everyone for his sins and privilege. I don't even know if we can fix this country anymore.
>>
>>77208442
>Everyone I know is a left wing liberal here in Canada

You mean Toronto?
>>
my family is fucking clueless but you can't blame them since all popular news sources here are garbage
>>
>>77208442
>blogpost
POO IN INDIA,NOT IN CANADA

>inb4 but i am born canadian,gypsy,etc
>>
>>77208489
I'm from BC, I imagine the East coast is even worse than us.
>>
>>77208510
Media basically brainwashed them into sheep's that can't think for themselves
>>
>>77208765
They're pretty red pilled at times honestly it's just they are exposed to a lot of bullshit, same goes for a lot I know actually.
>>
File: gypsies.jpg (58 KB, 400x264) Image search: [Google]
gypsies.jpg
58 KB, 400x264
>>77208577
>the average Romanian

I don't even blame Hitler for killing your people I'm surprised you know how to use a phone you retard would probably think it's food
>>
My family all loathe Trump. Their opinions are irrelevant because I'm the one who fills in everyone's mail in vote so they vote
>>
>>77208979
People here aren't even patriotic here becuz "respect other countries" they make you feel bad about being Canadian and privileged. For fuck sakes they want to make our National anthem gender neutral. But pass laws that let people fuck animals.
>>
>>77208489
>>77208599
Why is the east coast worse? I have this image of French Canadians being more nativist and protective of their culture.
>>
File: 1465581523394.jpg (37 KB, 349x1000) Image search: [Google]
1465581523394.jpg
37 KB, 349x1000
I am
My younger sister is slowly waking up, she was a goy goyim up until about 3 years ago when I showed her that one documentary on whistle-blowers and how the gov fucked them. She currently hates Shillary but isn't a fan of Trump so she's voting for Johnson.
It's not ideal in my eyes but it's leagues above a bleeding heart liberal.
>>
>>77209238
They aren't really protecting their culture. They are more are trying to protect their language from dying out in Canada. No body speaks french outside of Quebec. But Quebec is a shithole in general.
>>
>>77209191
Has there been any start to backlash to PC culture there? there wasn't any here really but recently more and more it's been building.
>>
>>77209048

SICK SIKH BANTS.
>>
>>77208442
i know that feel bro
>>
>>77209413
It's more of brainwashing the next generation. Whenever I have a conversation with people my age (20), most of them have no clue about politics and just blindly follow the latest trends and believe what ever PC culture tells them to follow becuz it's "trendy". The biggest backlash has been new laws passed that censor free speech and makes having a different of opinion on gays and trans "hate speech" and you could be charged with it. All becuz you disagree. Basically thought crime. They want to control the way you think
>>
I tried having a polite talk with my family about the Orlando incident. It ended with them trying to make me feel ashamed for not caring about the people who died. I said I care about humans, not gays. I frankly have had enough of this LGBTQ shit. I dislike muslims but I despise homosexuality and the way it's poisoned so many people.
>>
The main problem is I cant even have a conversation or debate my views with someone without being labeled a bigot or islamphobic. I fear in the near future we will have no more free speech. More of our right will be taken away from us and these god damn hippies are fine with it as long as we aren't being tolerate towards other cultures
>>
>>77209048
Oooh, that Sikh burn!
>>
>>77210020
Yeah instead of talking about the issues they try to make you feel bad about yourself.
>>
>>77209626
Damn that would drive me insane, it's not "too" different here but people don't really take PC culture seriously regardless how much it's pushed.
>>
>>77208442
You are not Red Pilled. You are just a contrarian teenager trying to rebel against his family, which, btw, is degenerate behavior.
>>
>>77210033
Then you shouldn't spout bigoted or islamophobic rethoric. Shows a lack of intelelctual abilities if you aren't able to discuss things without being inflammatory.
>>
File: 1465370121634.gif (467 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1465370121634.gif
467 KB, 240x228
>>77210315
I'm in my 20's I have my own apartment. I live alone I'm just trying to talk about living in a liberal swj country. No need to feel offended Mohamad, btw shouldn't you be planning a another attack in Paris or something you filthy mudslume french fagget
>>
>>77210516
>Lashing out that hard
Anger is one step in the process of accepting who you are and where you are at in life...
>>
I've had more luck discussing my views with my generation and with the generation before the Baby Boomers.

I don't think my mother means harm by it, but I notice her break out on the verge of tears if I voice anything that is perceived as heartless. It matters little if I can provide reasoning for it. If my dad is around, he'll join her side; but alone, when I told my father about why I had a hard time putting my whole into the Holocaust narrative, he said he understood why I would come to that conclusion.

The rest of my family on my mom's side though? I can call the so called refugees "Welfare Tourists" and we'd share a laugh. My brother knows about the shit we talk about here.

Otherwise >>77209371 I wish you and your sister all the best, and same with all of you in this thread struggling with this. It's just the post I quoted rung with me a little more personally.
>>
>>77210593
>stable job
>doing better than 90% than people my age with money
>not in college debt
>have my own place to live
>own a car

I'd say I'm doing well, I'm just tired with our PC government that's all
>>
>>77208442
My dad is quite red pilled, always talking shit about joos and denying the holohoax
he also has some really weird stories I dont know where he got from
>>
Family is typically the last to want to listen to you. Family is more important than a difference in views.

But over time if you're not just spouting like a bot then they'll want to hear what you want to say as much as you'll want to hear what they have to say.
>>
File: 1464420268962.gif (2 MB, 410x230) Image search: [Google]
1464420268962.gif
2 MB, 410x230
>>77208442

My family is pretty redpilled.

>yesterday in my parents home
>talking with my grandma
>tell her about orlando attack
>say 50 dead and 50 injured
>she seems concerned
>add that they were was faggots in a gay club
>grandma laughs "no harm done then"

God bless her
>>
>>77208442
Believe me, I feel like I'm the only redpilled person on /pol/ right now. It gets worse, knowing what the problem is, but nobody else knows, not even /pol/. Everyone is content to blame the Jews, or immigrants; the leftists blame racists and republicans or conservatives. I know who to blame, but I'm called "conspiracy theorist", even though the people I blame are even more open than the Jews about their destruction of the west.
>>
>>77208442
Everyone is redpilled in my family, feels pretty good being Russian Diaspora.

>Mfw my father was redpilled before me and I defended the refugees at the beginning
I am sorry pap.

>Tell my father the English ar throwing Bacon at a mosque and beating up the "youth" in France
>He does a fistpump
>>
>>77211293
Was the same with my dad
>>
>>77211696

Let's hear you out then. What is it deep down beneath the rabbit hole we talk about so much?

I believe its less what you know, and more what you're willing to listen to and address on the ground it stands on.
>>
>>77209404
Can comfirm. Fucking liberal government.
>>
>>77208442

even worse
I'm in a family of Bush lovers
>>
>>77212101

I didn't think neocons existed outside the governmental positions.
>>
File: 1463592883263.gif (387 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
1463592883263.gif
387 KB, 250x141
>>77211795
>>
You know, since my dad got bluepilled by his friends after they convinced him into starting the divorce against my mom

It was easy to redpill her, since she already loved the militar goverment and the FF.AA. After that started the breadpill, it's awesome.

My younger bro is redpilled as fuck, we are closer than ever.

My dad still a bluepill lardass since then but i shall thank him for showing me the great this nation is. Also, i took the time to speak again to him, he seems better since we talked again, i hope to get him back in his old "macho argento" ways soon.
>>
Parents are pretty red pilled. 2 of my brothers don't give a shit about anything politics related and my other brother is a big edge lord/secret liberal on everything.
>>
Only Chomsky reader in a family of Fox News viewers. Feels bad man
>>
File: 1464230992960.png (34 KB, 171x172) Image search: [Google]
1464230992960.png
34 KB, 171x172
>>77212388
After Macri became pressident i started redpilling everyone.

It's like a dream come true
>>
If you follow whatever everyone else on pol believes without actually knowing why, then you aren't red-pilled.
>>
>>77211935
It's simple.. We give into systematic dishonoring of our society. It probably started out as Marxists criticizing family, morality, nation, religion, etc, as they always did. But they're systematically being dishonored. I mean, nobody even knows what "Honor" means anymore. People think it's respect, or morality, or something spiritual. It used to be real. How can something so ingrained into western culture disappear so quick? It's the biggest conspiracy known to man. Nobody speaks of it.
>>
>>77208442
Me and one cousin are the only ones, his mom is a bit more awake. Otherwise the rest of my family are good little goys.
>>
>>77211293
Based grandma
>>
>>77208442
slow and steady wins the race, don't go all out blitzkrieg on them and they'll eventually see the light
>>
>>77212819

I remember hearing a quote from somewhere I cannot place, "If you don't know what honor is, you don't have it."

My opinion, is that honor is based on trust. That is, trust in that others will play fair and that we will play fair with them. You can't show honor to people who will undercut you, backstab you, sucker punch you, steal from you, or whatever it is.

I hate when people say, "That's human nature!" As if its meant to excuse it.

So what do you think my syrup swilling hockey hooliganing neighbor? What does it mean to be dishonored, or to act in honor? It might be well to relearn what in the world Honor actually is, now that we can't trust each other anymore.
>>
parents and I are pretty red pill, older brother hangs about with more liberal crowd, younger brother being brainwashed in school
>>
Half of my family is >muh feels libtards
Other half is >muh Jesus conservatards

I'm the only redpill, RIP.
>>
File: 1460021696518.jpg (33 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
1460021696518.jpg
33 KB, 500x480
>>77208442
>talking with my mother yesterday
>gaypocalypse comes up
>'yeah that was bad anon, do believe the spin they're putting on this?'
>what spin
>'that he's an Islamic terrorist'
>yeah because he was
>'wha but-'
>there's no buts about it, he declared his allegiance to ISIS right before the thing
>'well you know it probably wouldn't have happened without guns, those Americans seriously need to get a handle on that'
>mfw

Told her that guns are never going to away and that taking self defense options out of the hands of law abiding citizens because of criminal shitheads that pull shit regardless is mad retarded.

She was like this with the fucking Paris attacks too. I made a remark about how the religion of peace was at it again and she went full defense mode. The reason I can't fucking understand why is because she's spent time in the mideast. Years in fact. She had to abide by their laws and culture and whatnot, its where she met my shithead of a father, whom she quickly divorced after my birth due to reasons that are ingrained in every fucking Mudslime in the region. She's experienced their shittiness first hand but is the first to defend them. Its fucking mind boggling. I haven't really let my power level go aside from the Paris incident mentioned above, but if she brings up this topic again I'm going to unleash.
>>
>>77208442
sikhs truely are brotier
>>
>>77208442
worthless attention seeking garbage. you dont belong in north america
>>
>>77214322

She's a sandburner, what the fuck do you expect.
Plus you're half mudslime, she can't hate her own son.
>>
>>77208442
just had an "argument" with my mother about the orlando shooting, and the french happening and Donald vs Clinton's wife.

>muh democracy
>muh EU
>muh human right
>muh we are all human
>#notallmuslims
>all humans have the same rights
>borders are meaningless

she is totally brainwashed. she got very angry and anxious. i stayed totally calm. she started screaming at me and bringing up personal bullshit.

the stroke that broke the camel's back was when I replied "not all nazis killed jews" to "not all muslims are like that!!!"

as Yuri said, they're brainwashed and can not be helped.
>>
>>77214472
>She's a sandburner, what the fuck do you expect

For her to reflect on previous stupid decisions and realize Islam is fucking cancer. I will never practice that fucking cult ideology, the best decision she made was raising me away from it.

She's not a complete retard, its just that whenever guns, islam, or both are involved she just turns her brain off and it confuses the hell out of me. Maybe if I go full 14/88 she'll stop trying to defend this shit, I dont know
>>
At the moment, yes. The last ultra red-pilled person was my grandmother on my father's side. She died from an aneurysm years ago. She could have lived longer.

You see, she came from a traditional, rural, Swedish Lutheran family. Rural, yes, but not redneck. She then moved to California with my grandfather back in the 1940's right after WW2. Their neighborhood was like any suburban neighborhood right out of a Normal Rockwell painting, which by the way, she liked that artist. That neighborhood became a ghetto full of niggers, spics, and one cousin-fucking white retarded family across the street with an inbred son. Richmond/San Pablo, CA, by the way. A paradise turned into a shit hole right before her eyes.

Now, listen. Her relationship with my grandfather was like a storybook. They met during the war, had children, she knitted things, and never cheated. They were married for 70 years.

Literally the kind of woman /pol/ would want to grow old with.

Then she died. A red-pilled woman who was considered racist by my mother, but thinking back, that old lady was right. She was right about niggers, spics, and their hierarchies among each other.

And now, I'm the remaining one. My mother's brother is a Bernie supporter. My cousin is gay thanks to hanging around our other glammy hip-hop loving Instagram-glammy cousin since he was a tyke, my father is a race-mixing traitor who has a Hispanic fetish, an uncle is an alcoholic, and the rest just don't give a fuck and just think about the Warrior's game on TV, an MSNBC crime drama, and back pains.

Don't get me started on my friends. I know two of them are shitty anarchist punk fans, one is even a pansexual cunt in a 3-way relationship with some bald guy and a Native-American dyke who's part of Antifa out of San Jose.
>>
MY dad is kind of redpilled but still bluepilled in a lot of ways. He hates muslims, and thinks diversity is a bunch of bullshit. On the otherhand he also loves mark levin and thinks Israel is our greatest ally., and was rooting for cruz.

My mom is weird sometimes. She said how she thinks we should just sink Africa into the ocean one moment, then the next when I start talking about how black IQ's are lower than whites/asians, she gets a concerned look on her face and all but says I'm racist. Sadly she is also moving away from God because of my atheist stepdad influencing her. He's your standard libcuck who uses strings of long incoherent sentences with needless words to try and piece together an argument so confusing that you cannot even understand it in the first place. He insists that it's because of the culture, that black parents don't push their kids to do well in school like whites and asians do. I asked him then why do jews have a higher IQ than asians, they don't push their kids as much as asians, so he says it's because of the hardships they have gone through and were forced to take careers which deal more with numbers, thus making them more intelligent. Obviously a terrible argument, but I asked him WHY blacks don't value education for their children, and he went off on a tangent about slavery.

Basically I think blacks have a low IQ genetically, and the environment they create is a product of it. He believes the product of their environment causes the low IQ.
>>
File: 9TXhZ6l.jpg (33 KB, 498x634) Image search: [Google]
9TXhZ6l.jpg
33 KB, 498x634
Parents are hysterical 60+ boomer hicklibs who have never had to deal with nig behavior or handled guns in their lives, so you can guess how they're acting right now. Turns out raising their son near vibrancy turned him into a ~~~racist~~~

I live on my own in the hood while putting myself through school, they shriek about how Donald Trump is a meanie and post "BAN ASSAULT WEAPONS THEY CAN FIRE A HUNDRED CLIPAZINES IN HALF A SECOND" on Faceberg. But I'm a youngster who isn't experienced in life. Lol.
>>
>>77208442
Opposite here, I was literally redpilled by my entire family.
>>
>>77209048

>that guy on the right

JUST
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.