[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which of the following, if accomplished last year, would have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 83
File: g18.jpg?w=600.jpg (75 KB, 600x473) Image search: [Google]
g18.jpg?w=600.jpg
75 KB, 600x473
1. Building a wall between the US and Mexico

2. Banning the entry of all Muslim immigrants

3. Banning firearms

The answer is #3. Only a comprehensive ban of firearms would have prevented this attack and so many others.
>>
>>77191688
Good double
>>
The Orlando shooter was a self-loading gay man who frequented the club he shot up.

Kind of a shitty Muslim if you ask me.
>>
>>77191688
4. shitposting this thread again
>>
>>77191688
>OP is more retarted than the conservatives he rails against
>OP didn't bother to read that Omar was fully licensed and vetted to use an assault rifle
>OP has shown today that liberals only virtue signal and never seek out actual emperical evidence.
Well done, OP. Well done.
>>
Who would want to stop it?
>>
Reminder to hide and sage shill threads.
>>
>>77191688
This guy worked a security job and would have had to obtain special clearance to own a firearm no matter how much legislation was passed against you and me.
>>
>>77191839
It is not possible for citizens to mount a remotely successful armed campaign against either SWAT forces or the military under any conditions The "defense against an oppressive government" excuse for being armed hasn't been relevant in over 100 years. The chances of an armed citizens rebellion against military forces 2016 is exactly ZERO.

If the government wants your weapons, they'll take them. If they want to kill you, they will. You have zero chance. Nada.

Anyway, as I have said numerous times, there is no possibility that there will ever be a president Trump. The CIA will certainly have him killed if he appears to close to ever achieving this. The danger of Trump isn't that he'll become Hitler (I have no worries about this at all) but because of his dangerous levels of incompetence and inexperience.
>>
>if accomplished last year
>"CONFORM YOUR ARGUMENT TO MY ARBITRARY CONDITIONS. OH YOU CAN'T? LOOKS LIKE I WIN AGAIN."
>>
>>77191887
Well yeah what would a country with fewer mass shootings in the last few decades than the US has had in the last few months (weeks?) have to contribute to a debate around mass shootings?
>>
>>77191688
>Only a comprehensive ban of firearms would have prevented this attack
>Criminals obey laws
Every time.

What's even crazier is that you fuckwits understand how supply/demand/and black markets work PERFECTLY when it comes to your precious Cannabis.
>>
>>77191920
>OP ignores the fact that Omar was fully vetted and background checked.
>OP is still holding to a failing narrative.
>OP thinks government fixes everything.
>>
>>77192036

If all guns were made illegal and a minimum 10 year prison sentence was attached, that would effectively be the end of them.

Well, after an immediate, aggressive campaign by the feds to seize the existing arms. With the resisting gun owners safely behind bars or killed in the resistance, the country would be capable of moving forward with a more progressive agenda - the voting impediments to which over the last 25+ years being either in prison or dead.

Guns can certainly be banned.

And what about your "outside the box ideas" that you were proud of yesterday? A comprehensive ban on guns has never been tried. How do we *know* it won't work?! Or is it that you only support outside the box thinking when it applies to putting people in charge of things that they have no skills or experience to adequately do?
>>
>>77191920
>Implying

Live free, or die. There isn't any alternative. However successful I may be is irrelevant.
>>
>>77191688
If he drew a stereotype caricature of Jew or negroe he'd be in jail
>>
>Not give the fags guns
>>
I have a better option

4. Sending all muslims back to their shithole
>>
>>77192275
> the country would be capable of moving forward with a more progressive agenda - the voting impediments to which over the last 25+ years being either in prison or dead.
>YES! YES! KILL AND IMPRISON THE PEOPLE I DISAGREE WITH! ONLY THEN MAY MY OBJECTIVELY CORRECT IDEOLOGY MOVE FORWARD!
You know what, on second thought I think I'll keep those guns OP.
>>
>>77192022
None of the two things that Trump is advocating would have had any effect here. The solution of the hated Liberals, though, would have.

Personally, I think that when people choose to have a free society (and I definitely do), then as a matter of course there will be greater security concerns. You cannot have high levels of security and high levels of freedom, especially in the age of extremist terrorism.

Things like the Orlando, San Bernardino and Boston shootings will happen in a free society because all such criminals acts cannot feasibly be prevented. An occasional instance like these tragedies are things that an honest American simply must accept as a "cost of doing business."
>>
Reposting really should be a ban-able offense.
>>
File: truck bomb.webm (667 KB, 800x586) Image search: [Google]
truck bomb.webm
667 KB, 800x586
>>77191688
How would banning guns prevent an Islamic extremist from killing people? Here's an example of how Omar Mateen's attack would have played out had he not had a gun.
>>
>>77192718
You really keep missing the point

Supporting Hillary in this election does not mean that a person agrees with, likes or even wants to tolerate any of her worst aspects.

It means that the person is rational enough to understand that Donald Trump is so horrible of a candidate that literally mainstream politician with a decent resume, from either party, is immeasurably preferable.

I'll repeat: you are supporting a candidate so toxic that his own party hates him and won't support him, and whom the CIA will murder to prevent from ever taking office.
>>
>>77192275
>Kill all the people who own guns
>Kill 30-60% of any given region in the country
>Kill 144,000,000 people
>of which, if even low balling at a single percent at 1,440,000 violently resist, would still be the world's second largest army after north Korea

Sounds like a progressive society free of hate you're building. A true shining city on the hill that can serve as an example to the rest of the world after imprisoning or murdering half the fucking population.
>>
File: 11457a32e4.png (152 KB, 438x420) Image search: [Google]
11457a32e4.png
152 KB, 438x420
>>77192842
>trumpophobia
>rational
>>
>>77192974
You aren't getting this. There is nothing - and I truly mean nothing - than can be said about or unearthed about Hillary Clinton that would change the fact that she is an immeasurably superior candidate than Donald Trump. The world won't end if Hillary Clinton is elected. Things will continue along more or less as they had.

Donald Trump is so monumentally unfit for the presidency that the CIA is actually going to assassinate him if he appears headed for victory. If you are being serious about supporting him, then you are one of the greatest fools I've ever encountered.
>>
>>77192275
If the government wants to give up their guns and gun control themselves first to prove it works, I'd be fine with that. It would be nice to not be involved in three different wars overseas.
>>
>>77191688
4. Ban Moslem immigration/travel, repatriate Moslem immigrants and their descendants

5. Ban homosexuality and treat homosexuals in mental institutes

these two
>>
>>77192697
>None of the two things that Trump is advocating would have had any effect here.
>This blatant deflection
And actually, you're wrong, you pathetic shill.

Hillary's state department shut down the investigation into the shooter's Mosque.
http://www.wnd.com/2016/06/orlando-mosque-tied-to-case-hillarys-state-dept-scrubbed/
http://archive.is/Fhw7q

Just like she shut down the investigation into the San Bernardino fucker's Mosque.
http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/11/whistleblower-feds-shut-down-terror-investigation-that-could-have-prevented-san-bernardino-attack/
http://archive.is/SaJYz

All because the investigation focused on a specific sect of Islam (read: it wasn't PC), which happens to produce 80% of that religion's terrorists.
I shouldn't need to tell you that, "Throwing away PC bullshit" has been the core concept of Trump's platform, and the man who blew the whistle on all this is on Trump's foreign policy team now.
>>
>>77191688
So if he went in and blew himself up they'll clamor for banning assault suicide vests? Just so you know if he had detonated part of the building and blew himself up he would've likely gotten a higher killcount rather than just shooting fish in a barrel
>>
>>77192842
>Support the worst politician of the last 50 years who will have 2-4 supreme Court nominees to carry on her corrupt legacy the next 50 years

If Hillary Clinton gets elected the country is fucked. Beyond fucked, even.
>>
>>77192923
I've been on this earth too long to abide stupidity and ignorance on a grand scale

I'm not running for president, Trump is. So yes, I can use whatever vile language I desire to characterize him and his followers and it's not even remotely hypocritical. If I *was* running for president, I wouldn't be able to. But - like I said - I'm not.

"People you disagree with." People insisting that 2+2=5 are not "people I disagree with." Not every issue has two equally legitimate perspectives. Quite often there is what is right, and then there are a bunch of fools who believe what is wrong. I no longer have the energy to suffer the fools gladly.

People like this (who himself is probably just a troll who doesn't believe half of what he's writing) are not deserving of being legitimized as "people I disagree with." They are simply wrong - dangerously wrong - and there is no place in an enlightened society for them. As I said in another post - they would serve a greater utility as rotting carcasses fertilizing our fields than they do as living independent agents.
>>
Yes, because those are literally the only three options that are available in regards to this specific instance
>>
>>77191688

You can't prove that's true.

If anything would have stopped the shooting, it's the FBI getting off their ass or the merchant doing their fucking job and noticing this dude was on an FBI watchlist.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 437x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 437x500
>>77191688
>>
>>77193176
>Wrong, dangerously wrong, because they don't want to kill the masses to enforce a really crappy ideology.
You're a funny one, anon.
>>
File: 1462330599364.jpg (81 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
1462330599364.jpg
81 KB, 1000x500
>>77192770
this anon gets it, if they can make HME in their huts in afghanistan, a western country is nothing

we all know what needs to be done
>>
>>77193330
Everything is most certainly NOT a matter of opinion.

I'm knowledgeable and intelligent and therefore I can prove things.

You can only parrot the sound-bytes you're fed, and then you get angry when the facts show that you are wrong and then insist that the facts were generated by a vast liberal conspiracy.

You've shown no interest in any kind of actual debate, so I'm just going to ridicule and humiliate you, because that is the treatment of which you are most deserving and because I rather enjoy it.
>>
>>77191688
Extremely close minded. America will never give up guns because the future is questionable with HRC running. If she drops out ill feel more comfortable.
>>
>>77193077
>Things will continue along more or less as they had.

Yep, a continuation of the policies she helped put in place that created the group the shooter pledged allegiance to before he committed his attack.
>>
>>77192842
>Hillary clinton
>Having a decent resume
Also
>Using the fact that the GOP hates Trump as a point against him
There would be no such thing as a honestly good candidate who isn't hated by both parties, that is the extent of our country's corruption.
The fact that you don't understand that demonstrates your immaturity.
>>
>>77191920
>vietnam
The goverments goal is not to bomb their citisens, but occupy them.
>>
>>77193445
>Ad hominem
So intelligent and knowledgeable. Truly, my stupidity bows to your superior intellect as you fall for a most basic logical fallacy.
>>
>>77191688
4. Banning Islam and expelling muslims.
>>
>>77191688
None of them.
2. would have had the most impact.
What would have really prevented it is the police being more vigilant and acting on their intelligence. They had him, and they just let him do it.
>>
>Shooter is a muslim
If you ban muslims then there are no muslims.
Crisis averted.
>>
>>77193445
>Doesn't want an actual debate
Ignored this post, which devastates your anus with facts rather than a cartoon >>77193137
>>
>>77193137
Thats all a bunch of paranoid schitzophrenic Infowars type bullshit tripe
>>
File: whitepeoplesfault.jpg (30 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
whitepeoplesfault.jpg
30 KB, 250x250
>>77191688

The answer is potentially none. If they banned firearms then there would be a black market for them the way there is for drugs.

This shooter and many others who intended to commit mass murder would simply purchase them on the black market.

Why/How are Liberals so fucking stupid? I not only cringe when I see their online rants, I literally start to get migraines.

>The answer is #durf. Only a comprehensive durf of durfarms would have durfed this attack and so many others.

>posts picture of a fat middle aged white man holding a gun because thats who you are "allowed" to criticize.
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 900x408) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 900x408
SHALL
>>
>>77193176
>No guns liberal commies try and get the police to murder half the fucking population

Truly a progressive society free of hate.

And on the other hand, do you really think if 144,000,000 million Americans were issued a death sentence by the other half, that theyd sit there and die? I'm sure some would, obviously, but that would be a declaration of war. Whose side do you think would win? The chai latte drinking Seattle communist whose never done an honest days labor, or Burt, the survivalist whackjob who literally masturbates to the idea of aforementioned communist trying to take his SAW?

And then when Russia, China, whomever intervenes in by far the bloodiest war of all time and takes over the fucking country because the military is shooting all the gun owners, then what? When Wang confiscates all the food from Los Angeles to supply the glorious workers revolution in Dallas, and ten million people starve to death from your stupid short-sighted bullshit, then what? When the greatest country of all time is left in ruins from casualties that would make Attila the Hun shudder, then what? Kill yourself, you stupid fucking pinko communist.
>>
>>77193470
Without defining the scope of the investigation, it's impossible to say who was right in this instance.

">not withdrawing troops before region stabilizes so isis wouldn't exist"

ROTFLMAO - you're not serious, are you?
>>
>>77191688
Saved. Gonna keep posting this.
>>
File: Pilpul.png (67 KB, 1220x619) Image search: [Google]
Pilpul.png
67 KB, 1220x619
>>77191688
Obvious Jewery afoot

Please save pic guys
>>
>>77193874
If anything, people getting killed by guns while trying to take guns away would just reinforce the fact that they shouldn't have guns.
>>
File: DeusVult.png (421 KB, 723x944) Image search: [Google]
DeusVult.png
421 KB, 723x944
>>77191688

Our ancestors hated Jews. Didn't like them. Said mean things about them. Forced them out of just about every country and city in Europe. Tortured 'em a bit. Killed a handful.

But they went to war against Islam. Man, woman, and child. Dead by the thousands. Bodies in the streets. From Umayyad to Ottoman, 13 centuries.

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.
>>
>>77191688
No it wouldn't, he would have used a different weapon or a homemade bomb if he couldn't get his hands on a gun. You would have to ban every single possible object that could possibly kill a human being from pens to hammers to rope to plastic bags to stop spree killers or religious lunatics from killing people when they get the idea in their head. If you banned literally everything they'd murder people they hate with their bare hands if necessary.

The only possible way to minimize damage done by spree killers or terrorists is to increase the likelihood that they'll be killed before they can do too much damage.
>>
>>77191688
No, it only turns a shooting into a bombing.
>>
>>77191688
>>77192863
>>77191680
Please don't blame all firearms for the misuse pf a few.
Guns are a tool of peace and this kind of rhetoric only triggers nonviolent moderate gun owners.
>>
>>77193807
The citation is Michael Flynn, former Chief of the DIA under Obama.

I pity you, who lives like this, reacting to every fact that contradicts your delicate worldview like a vampire to sunlight.
>>
>>77193921
Saved. Into the warchest it goes!
>>
>>77193815

Think how many people would die if they tried to take away our bones.

Are you saying we shouldn't have bones?
>>
>>77191688
banning islam would have don it banning guns would not have prevented it. we had a shooting yesterday in paris again guess the shittey cunt religion cmon dude guess
>>
File: 1464014857127.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1464014857127.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
You sure are typing a whole lot for "just trolling" OP
>>
File: 1412869455358.jpg (5 KB, 245x303) Image search: [Google]
1412869455358.jpg
5 KB, 245x303
>>77191688
>a comprehensive ban of firearms

is unconstitutional and would result in having firearms used on you in a coup

stop making these threads

no matter how many times you try, you cannot win here, and you never will

ever
>>
>>77194054
THOSE DARN BUDDHISTS MUST BE AT IT AGAIN.
>>
4. The FBI doing what we fucking pay them to do
>>
>>77191688
Wrong, and shouldn't you be on /k/ trolling you faggot?
>>
Mass shootings are caused primarily by two things

1.Societal malaise on a macro level and alienation on the individual level
2. Mass media providing worldwide infamy for anyone who commits one

Diversity is the main cause of #1 and the lugenpresse is the main cause of #2. Eliminate both and mass shootings will disappear. There's a reason why fully automatic weapons were perfectly legal for half a century yet "mass shootings" weren't really a thing until mass televised media.
>>
>>77194079
Yeah, it's like CRAZY but it's pretty consistent that western countries with bans on handguns have almost no handgun deaths...
>>
>>77193942
Or, or, you can, you know, get rid of the small amount of people in the country that belong to a group that is the number 1 source of terrorizing plots and killings of people just because they are not them. And even then they have and still continue to kill each other today on mere suspicion and because that guy thinks this guy is better than this other guy that I like.

Why do you think Buddhists, pretty much the world's most peaceful religion, hate the mudslimes? Because they realize the slimes just kill everything else and cause havoc.
>>
>>77191688
The shooter worked for a security firm even if guns had been banned for civilians he would still be able to get his hands on a gun through his work.

Alternatively he could get a gun from the massive black market that would be created by banning guns.

Or maybe he would just blow himself up in the club they are pretty good at that.
>>
>>77193942
If anything, trying to forcibly take people's right to defend themselves would just reinforce the fact that they should have guns.

The second amendment is there as a deterrent against tyranny. If you try and remove that deterrent, you're a tyrant.
>>
>>77192275
More like a civil war. Guns will never be banned in the US because people don't want a civil war to be fought over it.
>>
>>77191920
Requesting K screen cap of how various hill bully resistance groups could fuck the us military;

mass desertion of servicemen
Vets/ hill billies/ survivalists / k would all go in a woods
3 idiots could take out a power grid easily
F35 won't be patrolling street corners
One retard with a 22 shooting at a cop would require so much manpower and money in response, a handful of coordinated attacks could cripple a large area of government control

Tl;dr
Shall not be infringed
>>
>>77191688
>ban firearms
>no clue how to handle the millions of registered and unregistered guns already on the street
>no clue how to handle the black market pumping thousands out a day
Are people really this dumb to think that if you ban guns, they just somehow magically disappear?
>>
>>77194211
1. criminals just find other things to commit murders with. What the fuck does it matter if its not a GUN death, you child?
2. the only reason our murder rate is higher than anyone else's is because (until very recently) we're one of the few countries in the western world with a significant number of browns. The niggers alone double our murder rate.
>>
>>77194211
Banning cars would also eliminate most car deaths, but that isn't exactly tenable is it. Forcing people to give up their cars alone would be completely impossible.
>>
File: red team planner 1.png (203 KB, 1802x905) Image search: [Google]
red team planner 1.png
203 KB, 1802x905
>>77194343
You mean the red team planner?
>>
>>77191688
>>
>>77191688
How do you ban firearms?
>>
File: red team planner 2.png (630 KB, 1446x1437) Image search: [Google]
red team planner 2.png
630 KB, 1446x1437
>>77194411
>>
>>77194211

Then why aren't you trying to ban pools? It would save more lives.
>>
>>77191809
His rifle was self loading

I assume you mean he was self loathing
>>
>>77191688
this is a fallacious argument you're making
>>
Fat white rednecks might have a lot more guns and rifles, but they actually can use them responsibly. Most of the daily gun crime is from nigs in urban cities with pistols, shooting and robbing each other.
>>
>>77191688
His parents were born and radicalized in Afghanistan. If we had been banning Muslims for 50 years it would have prevented this terrorist attack. There's literally no way to deny this.
>>
File: 1464319346387.png (254 KB, 381x403) Image search: [Google]
1464319346387.png
254 KB, 381x403
>>77194211
>it's pretty consistent that western countries with bans on handguns have almost no handgun deaths.

but they still have murder don't they

crime is already illegal, but it still happens HOW COULD THAT BE?

maybe we should ban free thought while we're banning guns
>>
>>77191688
how do you ban firearms? you can't uncreate them, they're already here, ya dingus. can't turn back the hands of time!
>>
>>77194411
>>77194482
Thanks best ally
>>
File: gun laws.jpg (166 KB, 734x814) Image search: [Google]
gun laws.jpg
166 KB, 734x814
>>77191688
>The answer is #3.

>Excuse me mister terrorist, rifles are ILLEGAL, DUH.
>Excuse me mister terrorist, this is a GUN FREE ZONE, read the sign.

S H A L L
N O T
B E
I N F R I N G E D
>>
>>77194652
No problem, hat.
>>
I just got a 5 year nra membership

Suck it gun grabbers, this shit just makes us stronger.
>>
File: 1457684123729.jpg (117 KB, 521x673) Image search: [Google]
1457684123729.jpg
117 KB, 521x673
>>77191688
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

gtfo shills
>>
File: 21cxquw.jpg (44 KB, 368x600) Image search: [Google]
21cxquw.jpg
44 KB, 368x600
>>77191688

Why are you so racist OP?
>>
File: 1464987005973.jpg (76 KB, 502x751) Image search: [Google]
1464987005973.jpg
76 KB, 502x751
>>77191688
>those Founding Fathers didn't know what they were talking about, the crazy loons!
Traitors, please go.
>>
File: liberalHumor.jpg (61 KB, 398x434) Image search: [Google]
liberalHumor.jpg
61 KB, 398x434
>>77194032

Migraine intensifies when confronted with John Oliver tier humor.
>>
File: 1464744598309.jpg (531 KB, 2097x3000) Image search: [Google]
1464744598309.jpg
531 KB, 2097x3000
>>77191688
>banning guns after half a billion of them are already in people's homes

Absolutely fucking brilliant
>>
File: 1464499205806.jpg (204 KB, 1280x849) Image search: [Google]
1464499205806.jpg
204 KB, 1280x849
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fna9WEO6BjE

Filipinos make guns in their fucking backyards!!!
>>
>>77191688

governance isn't taking away firearms from literally millions of americans because one literal homosexual faggot moslem slaughtered a bunch of other homosexuals.

'this guy did that, so we're taking all the rest of you guys' stuff away'

are you fucking retarded, faggot?

never shot a gun myself, but some insane shitskin faggot in florida has literally nothing to do with a white gunowner in whereever the fuck, missouri. nothing.
>>
>>77194839
>Nigger
>Nugget
Must be stolen.
>>
>>77193578
This.
>>
>>77194965
Nuggets are dirt cheap though
>>
>>77191688
>3. Banning firearms
laughing_mexican_cartels.jpg
>>
File: cucknadian.png (432 KB, 1858x1082) Image search: [Google]
cucknadian.png
432 KB, 1858x1082
>>77194343
every time
>>
>>77191920
>the government/military is an independent being, and totally not comprised of thinking and feeling individuals which are more often than not conservative and unwilling to murder their neighbors
>>
>>77195038
What pavement ape would ever use a bolt action, much less a nugget? They get other shit like knockoff Glocks and those Hi-points or whatever.
>>
>>77194888

she rules. That who i'd imagine marrying. A chick like that.

She's going to age well to which puts her in a 1%tile when it comes to women.
>>
>>77191688
No more Horsey please, this shit actually makes me nauseous.
>>
>>77191920
MAGA!

And the snakes will be exposed in the grass.
>>
File: 1451462444074.jpg (22 KB, 229x345) Image search: [Google]
1451462444074.jpg
22 KB, 229x345
>>77195098
>>
The only insanity here is the omission of the Oxford comma.
>>
>>77195074
Always doz boogeymen lurking by
>>
>>77194888

I can't wait until Hillary Clinton is giving her acceptance speech on election night

And she turns to the cameras and says "You're fired!" to Donald Trump.

Also, although I realize that she will win in an electoral landslide, I wish for the election to be decided by just a handful of votes. Because then the Trump supporters will be convinced she won by fraud and they will start rioting - and the black helicopters will be ordered in and the Trump supporters will start getting killed by the thousands. We could use a good cleansing like that.
>>
>>77195259
same, fuck this wanker.
>>
>>77194411
>>77194482
>>77194652
>>77194701
Wait, i saw a part 3 sometime today, but i cant seem to find it
>>
File: image.png (532 KB, 1597x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
532 KB, 1597x1600
>>77191688
>>
>>77191920
>You're so weak and powerless goy!
No, your memes are weak and powerless.

No wonder you fetishize the government as a "Fixer of all things" when you fap yourself to the idea of the military suppressing the entire population. I'd probably worship the government too if I thought they had the power of God.
I mean, fuck man, the threshold for a successful insurgency is 10% support. Fucking TEN.

What planet do you live on where the writing isn't right there on the wall as far as how that shit goes down?
>>
>>77191688
Because you can't kill people without firearms.
>>
>>77191688
They also have homemade bombs.
>>
>>77195328
Not a boogeymen in this case, you child.
Jesus, do you people need literally everything explained?

They would come north with guns and SELL THEM!
YOU PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS CONCEPT PERFECTLY WHEN IT COMES TO POT!
BANNING SHIT ONLY CREATES A BLACK MARKET, IDIOT!
>>
>>77195517
Would you agree that it's been proved that guns save lives by the fact that the more powerful guns get, the more the population of the Earth continues to grow?
>>
File: 1431993475309.png (48 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1431993475309.png
48 KB, 300x300
>>77191688

Shill. Also, remove kebab.
>>
File: rare elliot.png (550 KB, 875x557) Image search: [Google]
rare elliot.png
550 KB, 875x557
>>77193077
You do realize that it was Clinton's state department that made all the towelheads hate us in the first place, right?
>>
>>77195784
That's correlation/causation problem. Population growth is a function of economic efficiency. (I wonder what the lefty spin on that is? Gotta make money evil after all.)
>>
File: 1465844426688.jpg (87 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
1465844426688.jpg
87 KB, 992x744
>>77195839
t local extremists pose a threat to America. Some are Muslim and some are butthurt /pol/ faggots. The threats come from all sides of politics. Trump is trying to blame something external when there's plenty that needs to be fixed up internally, like butthurt permavirgins who get machine guns and go ballistic on sorority girls for being too hot.
>>
>>77191688
2, obviously
>>
File: The Army of the Free.png (4 MB, 1600x1169) Image search: [Google]
The Army of the Free.png
4 MB, 1600x1169
>>77191688

> Only a comprehensive ban of firearms would have prevented this attack

lol good luck with that

80 million gun owning households against an Army of 3 million, many of whom come from gun-owning households and whose loyalty would come into question to say the least.

If you had guns banned last year, what you would see this year would be half the country in ruins due to the Civil War you sparked you dumbass.

Also, Daily Reminder that the US Military barely defeated the Confederacy, despite possessing overwhelming superiority in numbers and firepower, and a large base of public support. How well do you really think they would do when they're the ones outnumbered and outgunned?
>>
>>77194944
Trump doesn't have any answers to domestic terrorism. If anything, he is inflaming it by promoting division and hatred. Trump supporters have no answer to the accusation that Trump promotes the butthurt of butthurt faggots and wants these butthurt asswipes to have guns. Who is actually going to make America safe? Maybe a woman who is not so divisive and is more nurturing? Why the fuck haven't we had female leaders before?
>>
File: 1275.jpg (87 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1275.jpg
87 KB, 750x750
>>77195361
>>
>>77196063
>Why the fuck haven't we had female leaders before?
Look at Germany.
>>
>>77191688
pussy faggot.
>>
>>77196063
see
>>77193137
Your best answer so far has been a Luke Skywalker impression,
>"NO~! THAT'S NOT TRUE~! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE~!"

TL;DR
The alphabets can handle terrorism if they aren't bound by political correctness (Read: they need to profile).
You might be too ignorant to be aware of it, but this IS part of Trump's platform.
>>
>>77191688
I always wonder what kind of fantasy land you retards live in where you think making firearms illegal means all 300+ million of them just disappear overnight. Or even that the government has the manpower or resources to find and destroy all 300+ million, when it couldn't even keep track of the ones it was sending into mexico or the middle east.
>>
>>77193176
Never go full communist retard
>>
It's about time America trashed the stupid and out-of-date Second Amendment. It poses a danger to all of us. End the sale of military-style assault rifles.
>>
In order to make America safe will will probably have to send all the Muslims back.
>>
File: LiberalParadise.jpg (35 KB, 395x396) Image search: [Google]
LiberalParadise.jpg
35 KB, 395x396
>>
>>77193470
>Extremely close minded.

You're wrong & missing the point.

Option 3. Total Ban (of the options given) is the only thing that might have prevented the Orlando shooting.

That is not "close-minded." It is a statement of fact. You don't have to agree with taking that action. I certainly don't agree with taking that action. However, it IS the ONLY thing that would have worked ... removing all guns.

It's also not feasible under the time frame OP gave. Had those laws been enacted in Jan 2015, the results of those laws would not have taken full effect by now. Further, a "ban" is not the same thing as confiscation of existing guns.

OP was making a point, one which went over your head. You are the one being close-minded. You are so wrapped up in what you want to see or hear, you failed to pay attention.

A total ban of all guns, including full confiscation, is the only sure-fire answer.

And, it is not an acceptable answer.

Deconstruct it further, and the Orlando shooting STILL would not have been prevented. The shooter was fully vetted for years, has several valid licenses, worked for a Federal contractor, had a fully clean background in any way you can imagine.

On paper. This guy was cleaner than 95% of just about every gun owner in the U.S.

NOTHING would have prevented him from acquiring guns ... other than a total and complete ban on all guns in the U.S. ANY exceptions to a total ban and he would have qualified for those exceptions.

The real fuckup: He was a wife beater, hard core domestic violence (which, most of /pol/ approves of, by the way). No record of that made it into law enforcement. His ex-wife apparently never reported it officially.

Also, his contracting agency had dozens of red flags they ignored regarding his behavior. He should never have been allowed to stay in that agency for at least the last two years, and the reasons for kicking him out should have gone into his background record to prevent him from obtaining any licenses.
>>
File: 1360474354447.jpg (22 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
1360474354447.jpg
22 KB, 195x195
>>77191809
>self-loading

lol probably a typo but also works because he was a mass shooter
>>
>>77193176
>and there is no place in an enlightened society for them.
I love how liberals constantly say things like this, but then avow that they're definitely NOT Nazis.

I mean, interpreted in the most polite way possible, that kind of language is calling for somebody to be disenfranchised, which is therefore anti-democratic. But he says, "No place IN SOCIETY", so that actually more directly implies deportation or just (like historical leftists) lining us up against a wall.

Of course, I don't know what would HAPPEN once were were lined up against the wall, since none of the faggots will touch a gun...
>>
>>77191688
all of the above

1. there would have been no one to shoot had the wall been built. ...the list is all hernandez and flores and matinez and shit

2. no radicalization of domestic muslims would be possible with the ban in place to keep out bad eggs

3. with no firearms you are then relegated to melee weapons such as chainsaw.
>>
File: 6c0f.jpg (40 KB, 320x410) Image search: [Google]
6c0f.jpg
40 KB, 320x410
>>
>>77196063
>he is inflaming it by promoting division and hatred.

yeah because there were never terrorist attacks before Trump ran, right? lel retard
>>
>>77196567
>UGH the 2nd amendment is so [PREVIOUS YEAR], don't you know that its the [CURRENT YEAR]?
Compelling.
>>
>>77194211
To be fair youd have the same rate if it wasnt for niggers and mexicans
>>
>>77196567
Any other "out-of-date" amendments they should trash, comrade?
>>
>>77191856
As if it wasn't just a staged psyop in the first place. 100 shooting victims from one dude? 50 dead and 50 injured? All of them gay? What a nice round number for retards to latch onto.
>>
>>77191688
LOL

No it fucking wouldn't have, and you know it.
>>
>>77191688
Both France and Australia both ban firearms, France had 2 major terrorist attacks in recent memory and many riots while Australia had none.

Can you guess what makes the difference then?
No?
Well the answer is immigration policy. Australia barley accepts any. France on the other hand... I don't wanna seem racist God forbid.
>>
>>77197022
It's 50 dead, 53 wounded. Not a flat 100.
>>
>>77191688
Heroin and cocaine has been illegal for a long time.
Yet its in every major city.
Why do you think firearms won't be smuggled in tomorrow?
>>
File: Odumbo.jpg (52 KB, 564x564) Image search: [Google]
Odumbo.jpg
52 KB, 564x564
>>
File: LehQV0i.jpg (48 KB, 680x681) Image search: [Google]
LehQV0i.jpg
48 KB, 680x681
>>77192842
Quality bait Amerifat. You really got them going.
>>
File: battle of san jacinto.jpg (216 KB, 936x526) Image search: [Google]
battle of san jacinto.jpg
216 KB, 936x526
>>77191688

Response to OP's retarded pic

>Be Jews of Europe
>Have not tradition of gun ownership
>No tradition of military service outside of Germany
>Few Jews who possess firearms are promptly disarmed upon Germany invasion
>Jews are rounded up by the Nazis
>Nazis proceed to

A: Execute Jews with en masse with firing squads. Jews put up little to no meaningful resistance.

B. Transport Jews to Death Camps like Treblinka and Auschwitz and kill Jews en masse with gas. Jews still put up no meaningful resistance.

>Dead Jews are piled onto giant grills and burnt to cinders
>Process repeats until the Jewish community of Europe is effectively destroyed

>Be Texians in 1840s Mexican Texas
>Strong tradition of gun ownership inherited from the United States
>Mexican Army massacres prisoners at the Alamo and Goliad, piling hundreds of corpses onto a giant grill and burning them Treblinka-style
>Texians and Tejanos rise up en masse against the Mexican Army
>Texans launch a surprise attack on San Jacinto. Hundreds of the same Mexican assholes who murdered hundreds of unarmed prisoners are rightfully mowed down on the banks of the river, with Santa Anna himself being left at the mercy of the Texans, who spare him out of good will.
>Texas is still a thriving place today

Which one do you want to be?

One of the six million Jews who were slaughtered and whose centuries of culture was destroyed?

Or the proud Texans who fought to preserve their way of life and still stand strong today?
>>
>>77197022
More likely there were multiple shooters to rack up those kills.

Not a psyop, but a coverup of the fact that this wasn't some "lone psycho" but an organized attack, with some of them still on the loose.
>>
>>77197022
>100 shooting victims from one dude?
>All of them gay?

Yeah, dude went easy mode. A dance club is going to be packed with people, especially one that pander specifically to one group of degenerates.
>>
>>77192842
>the CIA will murder to prevent from ever taking office.

I'd actually be okay with this, but he'll never get majority vote so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>77191688
1 and 2
>>
>>77194678
Gun laws means restricting access to guns both within the country and without. Don't play dumb, look at Australia to see what gun laws can do for the country.
>>
File: f8a.jpg (70 KB, 564x564) Image search: [Google]
f8a.jpg
70 KB, 564x564
>>
>>77193077
>CIA is actually going to assassinate him

Ever heard of blowback you fucktard? The CIA just gave Trump's supporters all the reason they need to start a Civil War and hang every last CIA war criminal from their Headquarters in Langley when they inevitably lose.

Frankly, you described sounds like the best scenario possible since Trump's martyrdom finally gives us the chance to wipe the slate clean and execute every last piece of shit whose responsible for shit like Libya, ISIS, and countless other offenses to humanity.
>>
>>77197326
Frankly, I think the only reason Trump is running is to 'guarantee' a Hillary presidency

The GOP lined up a bunch of really substandard candidates this election. Ben Carson? C'mon! The powers-that-be behind the scenes couldn't have orchestrated it more blatantly. I don't know what Hillary has promised them, but it's pretty obvious they've chosen her well before this election cycle. And yes, if Trump gets any delusions about actually taking office, he will be assassinated. I mean, all the venom spewed at Obama the last 8 years, and you're telling me no one got even close to assassinating him? It's because he's playing ball with the real masters behind the scenes, and it's only those who don't play ball who get assassinated.
>>
File: cathrine kinky.jpg (165 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cathrine kinky.jpg
165 KB, 1920x1080
>>77194482
>>77194411
>Russia helping us gain our freedom AGAIN

Why are we enemies with Russia?
>>
File: 7BEk1e2.jpg (72 KB, 415x362) Image search: [Google]
7BEk1e2.jpg
72 KB, 415x362
>>77196119
>obama invaded iraq
>>
File: liberal-logic-conspiracy.jpg (27 KB, 640x469) Image search: [Google]
liberal-logic-conspiracy.jpg
27 KB, 640x469
>>
>>77191688
But how would you block illegal guns that can come from Mexico or the Caribbean? Ok that means build the wall!
>>
>>77197534
Because they're commies. Honestly, if we could ignore that fact, politically keep out of other countries and ally together, then we could jump start the fuck out of space missions.

We could also remove kebab if space missions take too long between them and we get bored.
>>
>>77197512
How about you respond to the thread instead of jerking off your liberal fuckbuddy, shill
>>
>>77197600
He bombed Lybia for no reason and gave a bunch of weapons and equipment to terrorists in Syria. Both of these actions unleashed a tidal wave of pisslam on Europe.
>>
>>77191688
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>77191688
Screening and identifying all muslims, burning mosques and banning Islam.
They don't like it, they can fuck off right back to their shitholes.
>>
>>77191688
4. Banning all minorities except whites and asians
there you go america is now the safest place on the planet
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 306x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 306x331
>because banning a fire arm means people who wish to carry out attacks mean they won't illegally obtain something equal or greater in force

The only answer is banning Islam in the modern world. The sooner their ideology dies the better. What you have to think is its either going to be us, or them. Mudslimes will take over the world if we don't act.
>>
File: Ckiz0bcUYAEe0xr.jpg (37 KB, 788x352) Image search: [Google]
Ckiz0bcUYAEe0xr.jpg
37 KB, 788x352
>>77196150

Hillary voters are significantly more enthusiastic about voting for her than Trump voters are about him

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/interactive/2016/06/09/fox-news-poll-national-releas-6-16/

But I'm sure you'll tell me Fox News is biased towards Hillary. Maybe reality just has a liberal bias? You need to go back to your safe space
>>
File: NUKE.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
NUKE.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
>>77191688
4. Nuke Mecca

>Trump will do it
>>
File: 12qd2i.jpg (45 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
12qd2i.jpg
45 KB, 500x333
>>
>>77197910
How could you go about feasibly enacting Americans racism against Muslims and minorities? You can't feasibly have an efficiantly run country if you're admitting to xenophobia can you?
>>
>>77198243
Also I know Hillary supported the Iraq wars . But it's too much to make her responsible for wars that were started by the Bush administration.
Muslim hatred of America rose massively with September 11.
The whole reason for September 11 was pre-existing Muslim hatred of America.
>>
File: benG_guns.jpg (196 KB, 943x678) Image search: [Google]
benG_guns.jpg
196 KB, 943x678
>>77191688
>horsey comics

instantly discarded

it's ben garrison or nothing.
>>
File: trump.webm (955 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
trump.webm
955 KB, 720x404
>>77198078

That's right Democrats, nothing can possibly go wrong. :)
>>
>>77198078
Jesus, you've been BTFO.

AMERICA FIRST

Our gay people will never live in fear...You won't flood our country with muslims who hate our people...AMERICA FIRST
>>
File: EjJopdb.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
EjJopdb.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>77194211
>>
>>77198416
Obama likes Hillary just fine, and he's going to bring in millions of extra votes for her.

Trump supporters are ignorant garbage. There isn't a single reason to vote for Trump. He's a mediocre businessman and he demonstrates his profound ignorance of both world affairs and governmental process virtually every time he speaks on the subjects.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
>>
File: Hillary.png (236 KB, 704x609) Image search: [Google]
Hillary.png
236 KB, 704x609
>>77198516
Hillary is only going to make the gun problem far worse and all of us far less safe.
>>
File: 1452866130702.jpg (135 KB, 1280x1240) Image search: [Google]
1452866130702.jpg
135 KB, 1280x1240
>>77196939

We should probably do away with the 3rd Amendment. Think about it, we could save a fortune on military housing. Also probably the 6th because due process is only going to get in the way of gun confiscation.
>>
>>77198516
No fuck you.....These people are OUR people and they will not be shot living there dream

AMERICA FIRST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivfmwaiwFVo

Start it at 1 minute if you can actually stomach your bullshit policies
>>
>>77197534
Because at one point in our history they managed to compete with us and also had a significantly different political ideology which we didn't want to have any part of. Plus we aren't enemies with them right now, we just aren't friends.
>>
File: 6675.jpg (48 KB, 765x387) Image search: [Google]
6675.jpg
48 KB, 765x387
>>
>>77198663

5th and 6th I mean. Fucking due process shitlords.
>>
File: 1459931276826.jpg (13 KB, 232x185) Image search: [Google]
1459931276826.jpg
13 KB, 232x185
>my rights
>infringed
>>
>>77198717
Hol up
Did she actually say this?
>>
>>77197165
probably from reddit Tbh
>>
>>77198809
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QnmilCVzdw
>>
>>77198669

Why are you defending an absolutely deplorable and awful group of people? They don't have the critical thinking skills to understand that being racist helps nothing? Then they deserve to be insulted for their immeasurable stupidity.
>>
File: 1461858491384.jpg (35 KB, 608x372) Image search: [Google]
1461858491384.jpg
35 KB, 608x372
>>
File: Hillary-4.png (1 MB, 1155x3016) Image search: [Google]
Hillary-4.png
1 MB, 1155x3016
>>77198970

Hillary is a slime bag. Everyone knows that.
>>
>>77191809
Was the shooter really gay?
>>
>>77191688
Ah yes, it worked pretty good in France. I mean we never had a mass terrorist shooting :^)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQINZ7N1Ses
>>
Sage the shill threads you dumb niggers
>>
>>77191688
That firearm ban would have prevented the Boston bombing!!!

Oh wait... They made a bomb out of a pressure cooker... Never mind...
>>
>>77199312
>unironically watches amazing atheist
>>
>>77197165

I'm neither ignorant nor a hypocrite. I'm more intelligent and learned than 99% of the population. I fully understand the issues, and have come to the appropriate conclusions. You, however, consistently prove that you cannot grasp even the simplest of matters. Your posts betray that you've continually fall prey to the same logical fallacies and missteps in thinking. Which is not surprising: you are the supporter of a candidate who becomes more popular the more unintelligent, unschooled and xenophobic the audience is.

I almost wish Trump could get popular enough to win, so I could watch oh TV as his head explodes into a gooey red blast from a CIA sniper's rifle. The tantrums, back-biting and accusations of fraud when he loses by over 100 electoral votes will have to suffice.
>>
>>77191688

ban on gay clubs
>>
File: CX-p5ZbUQAAjFiI.png (192 KB, 600x443) Image search: [Google]
CX-p5ZbUQAAjFiI.png
192 KB, 600x443
>>77199469
Obviously a pressure cooker ban is needed.
>>
>>77199535
Oh man are you in for a rough year.
>>
File: 1421633928937.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1421633928937.webm
3 MB, 854x480
Probably the greatest problem with removing guns from the people is then only the terrorists (who don't give a shit about the laws) will be the only ones left with guns.
This is exactly what happens when good people are disarmed.
>>
>>77199615
Oh my... This is actually a thing.
>>
>>77198979
Fuck off..We built a country where people can be themselves....We built multiple continents where people can be free...

You hate the west for no reason..... you should be fucking gutted

Fuck the word racism...one people make this world bearable and you treat them like the enemy
>>
>>77195361

>the black helicopters will be ordered in

Holy shit ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Female detected.
>>
yout brain is like a booger
>>
>>77199797
And by one people

I include Asians......we both evolved in agrarian societies, In cold climates ,on the same latitude, we have similar IQ's as a result. Ect. Ect.
>>
4. armthe population so that good citizens can control the situation before it gets out of hand

o rite
>>
>>77197405
Increase the attacks with non-gun weapons?
>>
File: trump.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
>>
File: image.gif (4 MB, 200x152) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
4 MB, 200x152
>>77191688
Yea because strict gun laws have worked so well for Chicago
>>
File: 497.jpg (50 KB, 680x954) Image search: [Google]
497.jpg
50 KB, 680x954
Who has sent all these shills to post ban gun propaganda? You're fooling nobody shills. /pol/ doesn't change it's political ideologies overnight.
>>
>>77200147
I wonder if the Left are starting to get their ideas from Pick-Up Artists.
>If we keep negging them, surely they'll come around to our side!
>>
>>77199690
You're so astoundingly fucking stupid you gaping vaginal cyst of human being. Gun laws remove all guns from the country (excluding military and police). "Terrorists" can't bring guns into the country nor can anyone within the country buy them. Do really think ISIS will just roll up on your shores and start going about themselves like it's another third world country? Pull your head out your arse you fat fucking dickhead and read literally anything that isn't on social media as a form of news. You're so fucking dumb that you alone keep average IQ 10 points below what it should be.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 400x298
>>77199996
Japan, china, thailand, korea are cold?
>>
File: hilllie.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
hilllie.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
>>
The guns used were attained illegally
>>
File: JohnDillinger-2.jpg (235 KB, 1632x1957) Image search: [Google]
JohnDillinger-2.jpg
235 KB, 1632x1957
>>77200400

:)
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 522x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 522x563
>>77200400
You live on an island. We live next to Mexico you fucking idiot
>>
>>77191688
The sale of new assault rifles to civilians has been banned for decades, since the National Firearms Act.
>>
>>77197405

Yeah, because what is smuggling and Florida and the fucking Mexico?
>>
>>77200400

In America the National Rifle Association poses as a "civil rights organization" when it's actually a corporate lobby funded by firearms manufacturers. I'm sure that in Australia the boomerang manufacturers must have some sort of similar lobby designed to suppress firearms, since they would presumably see them as a threat to their business.
>>
File: 004_black_hawk_down_hr_06_-_960.jpg (164 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
004_black_hawk_down_hr_06_-_960.jpg
164 KB, 1280x720
>>77195361

>black helicopters
>implying we won't shoot them down

The US Military turned tail and ran from Somalia after a few Black Hawks got shot down with shitty Chinese RPG knockoffs. Let's see how they do after a hundred Black Hawk Downs.
>>
File: Gun_control_political_cartoon.jpg (602 KB, 1050x835) Image search: [Google]
Gun_control_political_cartoon.jpg
602 KB, 1050x835
>>77200845

Do you ever stop being full of horseshit OP?

You literally sound like you just came out of a Ben Garrison cartoon?
>>
>>77200506
What the fuck does your tax-funded border patrol amount to? If you ban guns entering the country, your borders are going to be reinforced. Why do you Americans think that one tiny thing needs to change to solve everything? You're solutions are as lazy as your bodies are fat. Gun laws aren't a piece of paper like that toilet roll stating your independence, they actually require the country to physically remove and prevent guns from entering the country. It doesn't mean only the bad guys get guns, it means no one gets guns.
>>
File: 1442648029074.jpg (1 MB, 980x2985) Image search: [Google]
1442648029074.jpg
1 MB, 980x2985
>>77200400
Assuming Australia has ever won a war...
>>
File: 1460759778983.jpg (30 KB, 312x342) Image search: [Google]
1460759778983.jpg
30 KB, 312x342
>>77191688
Yes goiyim ban assaultlasernuclearweapons, They are bad for you and they only serve the purpose of killing..

Seriously though, Banning guns won't do jackshit, Terrorists/criminals will always have illegal firearms and other alternatives.
The club were even a gun-free zone, And did that stop this terrorist from shooting the place up? Nope infact it made his attack alot easier as he did not have to worry about some guy pulling out a pistol and shoot back at him.
Gungrabbers are the best ally for Terorrists and mass shooters.
>>
File: liberals.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
liberals.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>77191920

Why do you cucks have such a hard on for the authority of the state? Its like when you make an anti-gun thread its really just so you can talk about the state gunning down gun owners and conservatives.

Also you faggots always assume the military is blindly loyal to the Nigger and Chief. Something like 70% of them would gladly see his head on a stake.
>>
>>77200845

Fuck off. holy shit, the shilling is unreal. Did bloomberg shoot a load inside your brain?
>>
>>77191688

1. He wasn't Mexican

2. His Muzzie father was already allowed into the states

3. There are like 500 million firearms in circulation in the U.S.

So none of the above.

>>77191809

I guess he figured he was making up for it.
>>
>>77201205
He probably is (((BLOOMBERG)))
>>
>>77191688
Get off the board you establishment cock gobbling shill. You're worse than trash, you are a literal representation of shit.

Maybe the newfags don't know what you are but you can fuck off either way. Stay out.
>>
>>77197193
>Be Jews of EuropeNo tradition of military service outside of Germany
>Few Jews who possess firearms are promptly disarmed upon Germany invasion
>Jews are rounded up by the Nazis
>Nazis proceed to

A: Execute Jews with en masse with firing squads. Jews put up little to no meaningful resistance.

B. Transport Jews to Death Camps like Treblinka and Auschwitz and kill Jews en masse with gas. Jews still put up no meaningful resistance.

>Dead Jews are piled onto giant grills and burnt to cinders

your point
>>
File: 1465671804572.jpg (40 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1465671804572.jpg
40 KB, 625x626
4. Deporting Muslims and other shitskin degenerates
>>
>>77201205
http://www.theonion.com/article/no-way-prevent-says-only-nation-where-regularly-ha-51938
>>
>>77201146
Like how we banned drugs and our borders became reinforced?

Oh wait.

Dumb bogan trash.
>>
>>77191688
You're right but no one in this thread is going to agree. I don't like Muslims or Mexicans but the knee-jerk reactions of pissing off one of our two neighbors or a quarter of the world's population is fucking retarded. Pissing people off and creating social unrest are the only effects that those "solutions" would accomplish.
>>
>>77201335
I'll reiterate that you are worthless garbage. If Obama ever had the balls to round up the Trump supporters and put in prison camps, I'd be first in line to spit in your face and flip the switch on the gas. You and people like you are disgusting traitors, provide no value to the country, and are better off as fertilizer than citizens.
>>
>>77201693
Mexico also has a wall and would crucify any Muslims that any violent cartel would see come into their country. Are you this fucking naive and dumb?
>>
>>77198809
https://youtu.be/e2f13f2awK4

"I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs HA HA HA"
>>
Multiple mass murders and shootings in straya since the ban

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childers_Palace_Backpackers_Hostel_fire https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Saturday_bushfires#Central_Gippsland_fires https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lin_family_murders https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quakers_Hill,_New_South_Wales#Nursing_home_fire https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairns_child_killings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Hectorville_siege

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-29137726

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/wedderburn-man-ian-francis-jamieson-charged-over-triple-murder-20141023-11axdx.html
>>
>>77195437
Here you go. Ignore the 2 at the end of the filename.
>>
>>77201847
Illegal immigration is decreasing and most jobs are being lost to automation. Banning Muslims isn't even possible. That's the main issue: How would anyone even do that? Also
>If only we had violent cartels like Mexico.
Top kek.
>>
>>77198353
Actually it was found that both parties were asked to begin disrupting middle eastern nations. They both just had different methods to perform it. Israel needed the middle east to be riled up and they got it from BOTH parties. This is also why Trump is such a threat to everybody because he is not a foreign puppet which is causing jews to push for a coup at the convention even though it would basically end the party.
>>
>>77201695
> supports a criminal for president
> first thing OP wants to do is commit violence against those who disagree with him
Sounds about right for a gun grabbing liberal
>>
>>77191688
>The answer is #3. Only a comprehensive ban of firearms would have prevented this attack and so many others.

>cartel doesn't smuggle arms
>isis doesn't smuggle arms
good one retard.
>>
>>77191688
none of the above
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 83

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.