[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ invaded?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: feel the kike.jpg (47 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
feel the kike.jpg
47 KB, 680x680
anyone else getting the vibe that /pol/ has been infected with lefties recently?
too many threads saying 'trump btfo'
>>
>>77189996
Yes, but it's nothing new.
>>
>>77189996
There is definitely some serious shilling going on after the shooting, this usually happens with some big event.
>>
>>77189996
At least they are nice enough to be incredibly obvious about it!
>>
>>77189996

It's summer in other places of the world now.
>>
>>77189996
Or... wait... hear me out.

Trump is doing dumb shit
>>
Yes its all the bernfags refugees after he lost and the killary refugees after omar assblasted the gays
also summer
>>
>>77190089
so nothing to be worried about?
>>
>>77189996
Shitposting herds last at least as long as a presidential race is going on. /pol/ was based when Zimzam took over and Romney became irrelevant, for example.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 321x157) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 321x157
SO, HILLARY SHILLS

WAS GETTING CAUGHT PART OF YOUR MASTER PLAN?
>>
>>77190271

Okay, I get it. I fucking get it, you love Reddit, whoopty fucking doo, but let me set one rule here. You are not a fucking redditor, you're an anon. Your autism and cuckolding is long from gone, heh... there was once a time when I thought myself as a redditor, I normally shared posts with my wife's 23 year old son. Come to think of it, she was only in her early 30s, no idea how but I think she was culturally enriched, aside from that though.You SHED THE TITLE OF REDDITOR, no more memes, we want real memes. REAL MEMES, do you fucking understand? I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE AUTISTS SAYING HAHAHHAA "MUH TOKEN BLACK MAN LOLOLO I'M SO FUNNY HERE HAVE A GOLD" I JUST WANT YOU TO STOP JUST FUCKING STOP I HATE REDDIT EVERYTIME I GO ON THERE ALL I WANT TO DO IS TAKE SOME MORE OF MY DEPRESSION PILLS AND END IT ALL, YOU ARE FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT. COMMIT SUICIDE OR I WILL. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>77189996
Nah. /pol/ is /pol/'s own worst enemy. It's people from here just trying to trigger you.
>>
>>77190089
This leaf is correct, /pol/ was the same shit as always but then a couple shootings happened and everything went crazy. Sunrise, sunset.
>>
I can't speak for the others but I do it because /pol/ is the second easiest board to trigger on 4chan and is basically tumblr does right wing.

I'm a trump supporter too, but I can't pass up the guaranteed replies
>>
>>77190367
thank you for saying that
>>
>>77189996
the hillary shills are paid posters
the berniefags turned over their paltry savings to the kike for the privilege
>>
>>77190367
hi nate
>>
If you reply in shill threads, put sage in options
>>
>>77190479

this
>>
>>77190271
Trump is doing dumb shit, but he's still going to beat Hillary easily. There are too many factors coinciding against her electability.
>>77190367
Shitpost smarter, not harder.
>>
>>77190410
>>77190479
so really its just /pol/ on /pol/ violence, guess that means we should never speak of it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.