[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone Else Bored Of Terrorist Happenings?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: DhzHFvR.webm (699 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
DhzHFvR.webm
699 KB, 480x360
We need a good natural disaster, like and earthquake or a massive tsunami. Any ideas on what it could be and where?
>>
File: 1454439201591.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1454439201591.webm
3 MB, 854x480
Bump.
>>
The San Andreas fault line is due for an happening. Also Wyoming's super volcano has been on the rise.
>>
>>77181009
What kind of natural disaster are you looking for?
There's a whole bunch available, all at reasonable rates.
Problem is the disaster won't matter as much unless it hits a couple regions of the world. The disasters know this and thus charge a premium for those locations.
Of course I know a guy who knows a guy who can get you a discount if you're in the market.
>>
>>77181570
Plus, a massive earthquake anywhere on the western coastline can trigger Wyoming's volcano to erupt
>>
No, because Terrorist happenings are going to accomplish a number of important things:

1. Get Britain out of the EU
2. Get Trump into the White House
3. Redpill Europeans and turn them against the migrant invaders.

Natural disasters bring people together. Terrorist attacks create enemies along cultural lines.
>>
Comet impact, Middle East. Did you even have to ask?
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (906 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
906 KB, 500x375
>>77181890
>mfw watching this from Australia with the borders shut
>>
>Earthquake/Tsunami , no thanks

Also keep in minds that some of the world most massive migrations where partially motivated by natural disasters , the time periods where the barbarians started attacking Rome or trying to cross the great China wall coincided whit natural catastrophes.

Now ask yourself : who are the invading barbarians of this century ? (Hint: in this case i'm not talking about fellow spics)
>>
>>77184098
Didn't you guys have a tsunami last year?
>>
File: lolsk.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
lolsk.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>77184791
they had some fags stuck in a mine
>>
>>77181009
not freaky enough

its time for the ayylmaos or Akira
>>
>>77185128
>>77184791

The underground fags incident happened years ago , about the tsunami Idk , they are really common.

Most geologist agree that we will have at least one seismic event over 7 Richers every 50-60 years
>>
What we need is a fuckhuge earthquake to hit Turkey, and for storms to ravage the African Med coast.
>>
>>77185554
I'm hoping we get a good hurricane here on the east coast.
>>
>>77181009
just wait until we have a real Happening involving proper WMDs and widespread casualties with a months-long cleanup effort.

thats the difference between these silly little mass shootings and a real event like 9/11 or the Japanese Tsunami, there was a constant, visible reminder of what had happened and a continual flow of new information as survivors are found and perpetrators are hunted down. looking at the Orlando shooting the entire situation was over by the time news crews arrived and the cops were already mopping up the floor inside.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.