[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Fuckface von Clownstick, Man-Baby, Comedy Entrapment and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: dumbass.jpg (32 KB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.jpg
32 KB, 300x226
Your plan to ban Muslims from entering the country doesn't make any sense, you fucking shithead. Omar Mateen was born in the US! So was Colleen LaRose (white), Daniel Patrick Boyd (white), Adam Gadahn (white), Anwar All Awlaki, John Walker Lindh (white), Nidal Hasan, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab... The American right needs to wake up and look within, the terrorists could be next door and look just like you. Let's be honest, who oppresses gays and women as much as Fundamentalist Christians and Radical Muslims?
>>
>>77180485
hey you're right

>deport all muslims, concentration camps for all U.S born.
>>
>>77180485
His parents migrated from Afghanistan.. meaning the next generation of Muslims are going to hate your society just as much.. Don't let any more in!
>>
>>77180485
I DON'T FUCKIN UNDERSTAND WHY AMERICA IS STILL ALLOWING THESE FUCKING UNGRATEFUL AND HATEFUL MUSLIM TO ROAM YOUR LAND AND BRING IN THEIR FUCKING RELIGION AND THEIR FUCKING RAPE CULTURE? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FUCKING ENLIGHTEN ME BECAUSE IF IT WAS ME, I'D FUCKING KICK THEIR FUCKING DISGUSTING MUSLIM ASS OUT OF THE COUNTRY IN A INSTANCE.
>>
>>77180485

Trump faggots actually think he's their daddy

KEK
>>
>>77181543
Trump isnt daddy.

Trump is God-King.

Some of us dont want our country to be cucked, britbong.
>>
>>77181979

You're already cucked by Donald you deluded fuckwit
>>
>>77181979

He's already cucked you, you deluded faggot
>>
>>77180485
Jesus christ, /pol/ is inundated with tumblerista invaders.
>>
>>77182233
>>77182173
Pretty sure we don't have a Muslim PM making our country into a caliphate, you double responding faggot.
>>
But his parents were from Afghanistan
>>
>>77182173
>>77182233
Oh boy is it a dumbass mobile kiddie or a shill still getting used to the site? I'll take your bets here everyone!
>>
>>77180485
>some islamic terrorists are already here
>so let's do nothing to prevent more from coming in
What the fuck kind of logic is this?
>>
HEY SHILL HOW'S IT FEEL TO GET THROAT FUCKED BY LIBERAL IDEOLOGY AND NEVER HAVE TO THINK CRITICALLY OR INDEPENDENTLY
>>
>>77180485
His parents were refugees from Afghanistan

checkmate atheists
>>
>>77180485
jej u woman-baby

toddler girl
>>
>>77180485

His dad was born in Afghanistan.

If you had implemented a Muslim Ban 30 years ago you'd have 50 less dead fags.

If you want to bring more in and add to the mass killer roll calls, go for it.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.