[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So today I found out that a person who wasnt born Jewish can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 1300x866) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 1300x866
So today I found out that a person who wasnt born Jewish can become a Jew, although it is a difficult process. Has anyone here done this? Its seems like becoming a Jew could be very beneficial. Seems sort of tempting. What do you all think, especially those of you who are Jews?
>>
>>77176253
>willingly becoming a kike
Just kill yourself now
>>
>>77176390
Why? Theyre very influencial and powerful. Whats bad about that?
>>
A cousin of mine converted and basically some Rabbi cast Jew Magic on him and suddenly he was a Jew. But considering this was America and he already got Jewed as an infant, you can imagine why didn't have to go through something more painful.
>>
>>77176469
>Keep believing a convert will ever get into the inner circle.
>>
>>77176660
What inner circle, friend? We are all equal in the eyes of G-d.
>>
Are there any Jews that can comment on this? Are non Jews who convert accepted into the Jewish community?
>>
File: sammy davis jr.jpg (5 KB, 180x201) Image search: [Google]
sammy davis jr.jpg
5 KB, 180x201
>>77177684
Only if you can sing.
>>
>>77176253

Revelation 3:9 “I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but are lying—I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.”
>>
>>77177897
If a nigger can become a Jew, why couldnt a perfectly good white man like myself become Jewish?
>>
>>77176968
I've already got my circumcision, Rabbi, when's the Rothschild barbecue?
>>
>>77176253
My female family friend married a Jew and converted. Neither her or her husband have anything to do with the religion. She did it so her child could be a Jew and go to really good Jewish day cares and private schools. Her husband is a tort lawyer.
>>
File: jews53.jpg (60 KB, 624x461) Image search: [Google]
jews53.jpg
60 KB, 624x461
>>77176253
Jews hate the convert goyim, they hate the mixed goyim, they hate the nigger goyim

If you are not ashkenazi don't even bother, judaism is the religion of satan

https://youtu.be/iTvsISRSDeU
>>
>>77176253
Yeah I converted. What would you like to know?
>>
>>77176253
Jewishness is an ethnicity in addition to a religion. You can always convert and be a Jew religiously, but you'll never be considered a true Jew unless your mother is also an ethnic Jew. You'll remain an outsider, be unable to marry, and will be denied certain activities when serving in the military (e.g., you will not be allowed to have a gun).

I was born and raised in Israel. That's how it's like there. In the Western world this would be considered racism, I suppose.
>>
>>77180320
So you admit that Israel is not Western?
>>
>>77180509
Geographically it's a Middle-Eastern country. Culturally and economically it's Western, but so is Japan to some extent. It's all a bunch of meaningless technicalities.
>>
>>77180320
>be unable to marry
>you can literally marry into Judaism
Woah
>>
>>77180648
You fucking relativists.

I can't wait until we you go into the ditches right along side the muzzies you forced on us.
>>
>>77180813
Why are you so angry? What did I ever do to you, anon?
>>
>>77181015
You perpetuated savage insanity. It's nothing personal.

And there's always time to change your ways.
>>
>>77176253
im not a jew but i talk to people from israel sometimes

you will not be treated like other jews they basically will treat you like niggers and give anything to a natural born jew over a convert

its basically not worth it
>>
>>77176253
Convert Jews aren't real Jews, just a lowly servant caste, not any better than neutral goyim.
>>
>>77180760
You can't.
>>
>>77181460
You actually could, if you got married to an ethnic Jew in a different country and then went to Israel. You can't get married in Israel, but Israel will recognize outside marriages. Of course, that just means your kids will be considered ethnic Jews. You yourself will remain out of luck.
>>
Btw, Jewishness is passed down maternally only, in case the wife cucks the husband. Jews were always obsessed with their bloodline more than anyone else.
>>
>>77181675
No. You can marry into Israeli citizenship (something many Muslim and Christian Arabs have as well) but you cannot marry into Judaism.
>>
>>77176253
Well germanic, its a fuckung religion, so whar would expect?

Why germanic are so stupid?

They cant think very well
>>
>>77176253
My dad converted. He did a year of classes, got circumcised, and then after that regularly attends temple.
>>
>>77181381
Its not a race, pigskin, its a religion

I think is germanics jews that want it to make like a race

Fucking germanics are cancer
>>
>>77182121
It's not, shit-colored pigfucker.
>>
>>77176253
Jew here. Torah says to accept converts like your brothers, even saying that they must be treated better than other Jews. Making fun of converts is strictly forbidden, because "you used to be strangers" too.
That being said, your acceptance will depend on the community you will be joining. Certain communities, generally the more Orthodox but not ultra Orthodox, will never even mention the fact that you are a convert. You would be in good hands with them. Ultra Orthodox communities would probably shun you the same way they shun other Jews unless you adopt all their customs. I can't speak for reforms or conservatives, as I don't know them.
Also, converting is not supposed to be easy. You have to be able to convince a Rabbi that you really want to.
>>
>>77182075
What kind of massive psychosis did your dad have to voluntarily do that instead of just getting institutionalized?
>>
>>77176253
Ive heard this recently as well and have been seriously considering it. One of my close friends has a dad who is a Rabbi, and me and his dad get along very well. He says that converting could take upwards of three years but that he thinks I would be a great fit.
>>
>>77176253
I'm a non religious jew. Why would you want to go into a literal cult? Conservative jews are tolerable, but black hats re really amish lite. Sill, the religion is literally a cult. You need to learn hebrew too to read all the books. The girls suck, and there is literally no money in any of this.

The rich jews go to the temple to essentially try to get away with shit that's forbidden. The whole religion is about finding a way to do shit that you can't do. So they do mitsvahs to get on god's good side.

I'm basically a heathen to the religious jews, but it's mitsvah for them to get me to go to the temple. Sometimes I go with my friends to help them satisfy a mitsvah. They don't really give a shit what I do in the temple. You on the other hand will be swimming upstream. It's cult lie religion, and they would have been dangerous had they not been so self absorbed. They are harmless if you stay away.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.