[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts pol?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot (45).png (89 KB, 502x769) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (45).png
89 KB, 502x769
Thoughts pol?
>>
i'm jeff
>>
>>77172198
Ally Underwood sounds like a typical millennial
>>
the armenian genocide never happened.
>>
>>77172198
Yeah. Inscrutable facebook conversations a dime a dozen. No need to expose the rest of us poor bastards to them. Unless Tila, of course.
>>
>>77172198
Really makes you think....

>>77172266
Checked
>>
>Any year
>trying to have conversations about important things like politics and media on Facebook
>>
>>77172198
>we're all grieving

NO YOURE FUCKING NOT
YOU JUST WANT THOSE SWEET SOCIAL JUSTICE POINTS WITH YOUR NORMIE FUCKING FRIENDS
IN A COUPLE DAYS YOU WONT GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT THOSE FAGGOTS

FUCKING GRIEVING MY ASS
>>
>>77172198
Underwood is a stupid fucking cunt and I hope she gets brutally murdered. That second post is so fucking unbelievably stupid and naive, she thinks that people who have views which are inherently opposed should all like eachother 100% of the time because they are both a smaller group of people compared to other groups. I bet this stupid fucking piece of shit doesn't think "i know a muslim kid who is very anti-gay and its like ??????? we're all minorities so ?????" she knows damn well why Muslims fucking hate fags.
>>
>>77172266
fpbp
>>
>>77173402
>inb4 she gets linked this thread and contacts the fbi to send a deathsquad my way
It's all satire honey, I'm not throwing my life away for someone saying some dumb shit on the internet :^)
>>
>>77172759

DO NOT SHOUT IT IS UNETHICAL TO SHOT ON THE NET WHAT THE FUCK YOU CAN NOT SHOUT ON THE NET I REPORT YOU TO THE DHS THE CIA THE FBI AND THE LOCAL NIGGER GANG*

DO
NOT
SHOUT

*AND FEMA
>>
File: 1464114978409.png (878 KB, 800x527) Image search: [Google]
1464114978409.png
878 KB, 800x527
>>77172198
>"Yanno"

Stupid, silly cunt. This is a lost cause. Narrow minded individuals like this are the people allowing the hate of radical muslims to grow in the country. Yannowutimean, Ally?
>>
>>77172198
It's 2016, who the hell still argues on facebook?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.