[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick question. If I am half italian, and im talking closer to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 154654563453.jpg (146 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
154654563453.jpg
146 KB, 1920x1080
Quick question. If I am half italian, and im talking closer to the bottom of the boot. Does that mean I may have some nigger blood running through me?
>>
>>77166763
We all do
>>
>>77166763
you're part eggplant
>>
We wuz moorz n shiet
>>
File: WE WUZ.jpg (120 KB, 451x241) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ.jpg
120 KB, 451x241
>>77166763
maybe you have hannibal blood, he went on a camping trip to rome
>>
>bottom of the boot

Hat, you've basically got nigger dick running through you.
>>
>>77166763
The shitskin sand niggers took over lower italy, all of the middle east, turkey, much of the balkans, AND lower italy. You are subhuman b/c of muhammed niggers, not dindu niggers.
>>
>>77166763

I don't think you even quality as human.
>>
Hol up (smacks lips) so you be tellin me we wuzn't Romans 'n sheit?
>>
>>77167108
thought that was only through the north tho
>>
>>77167149
Well even if that is true, its so diluted it doesnt even matter. Im white, good looks, 6 foot, just above average sized cock. I think ill survive
>>
>>77166763
You're a part sardine
>>
>>77166763
Moors weren't niggers, Berbers weren't niggers.
>>
>>77166763
If you're Sicilian, yes, part Moor/Saracen. The rest of the south was never conquered, administered or settled. They raided pretty frequently, but Calabria, for instance, was solidly a Byzantine holding supported and even administered by Normans with the sole objective of keeping kebab out.
>>
>>77168576
Cool. Thats pretty interesting. What do you know about Campania?
>>
>>77168862
>Campania?

I'm sorry leaf. Campania is the worst place of Italy, it's gypsy tier.
If you are from Naples, you can simply kill yourself, everyone hate Naples with strength, but if you are from some other city, well, there is hope for you.
>>
>>77166763
True Romance.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.