[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WOMAN ARE TRYING TO TAKE AWAY apreaciation day of hard working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
>>29262031
>there is a sjw trying to justify this shit
>>
>>77162664
I will never shop at old navy again
>>
File: demri3.jpg (262 KB, 731x517) Image search: [Google]
demri3.jpg
262 KB, 731x517
my dad was killed on fathers day years ago so technically for me it did become mothers day.
these shirts are dumb af though
>>
File: 24hr_callahan[1].png (151 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
24hr_callahan[1].png
151 KB, 400x350
>>77162664

Holidays are for women and children. If you're a man and you're hanging up decorations and doilies for yourself, you should hit the nearest bathroom and make sure your doctor didn't make a mistake.
>>
Model's turning his head hoping no one peeps him wearing that shit.
>>
>>77165327
Go on

>>77166991
>he doesn't have fun on Father's Day eve
Kill yourself you miserable, wet blanket
>>
>>77162664
>>77167262
The model is quarter to half nigger, don't think twice about why it's wearing the shit.
>>
>>77164015
implying you even buy their cheap shit
>>77165327
>my dad was killed on fathers day
lel
>>77166991
This.
>>
>>77162664
>fat hers

Yep. Always about the fatties.
>>
>>77164015
I'm glad I never shopped there ever
>>
>>77162664
isn't /pol/ responsible to tricking feminists into boycotting fathers day in the first place?
>>
>>77162664
>1995+21
>shopping at Old Navy

Fuck just go to the GAP and be gay and proud
>>
>>77162664
My half siblings call my mom on fathers day cause their dad was a deadbeat. I'm blessed to have the father I do

But yeah fuck this shirt
>>
>>77166991

>Implying fathers day isnt a day to hang out in the garage, build shit and drink beer.

Holidays arent just decorations and doilies. Its more about giving the individual a day to be thanked/enjoyed
>>
>>77166991
I can tell you don't have a father. Father's day is a day where you buy your father something he really wants and then you hang out and act like neanderthals.
>>
File: oyv.png (590 KB, 1272x602) Image search: [Google]
oyv.png
590 KB, 1272x602
>Happy Father's Day, Mom!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf6D3UjqbkQ
>>
>>77166991
>Men arent allowed to have any fun
>No instead they just pay for everything and sit in the corner until they are needed ro fix something ot cough up more money

Wow you sound like every woman ever.
>>
>>77162664
sure shows the general cunty attitude of women that a shirt like that was even made.
>>
It's a cute shirt that was meant to be bought by daughters for their fathers you sperglords
>>
>>77166991
>I don't have a father
Nigger, Father's Day is when you go fishing with your dad, build something, fucking learn.
>>
>>77162664
Sic the SJWs on them for fat shaming.
>>
>we want the cuck audience
it's genius, just think of all the shekels from this untapped market
>>
This makes me angry, let the dads have their day, shit. The bitch who goes out to buy this is 99% buying this with dad's/husband's money because only an entitled selfish cunt would thibk this is cute.
>>
My local Old Navy has 5 in stock, I just put them on hold. This is a glorious item.
>>
I get some shorts every summer. Otherwise who the hell would shop at Old Navy?
>>
I don't normally fuck other men's women, but if I knew a man who would wear that, I'd have no regrets fucking his wife. Lol
>>
>>77162664
is this supposed to be targeted at blacks?
>>
>fat her's day

They want everything.
>>
>>77162664
it's not women, it's jews, they're experts at finding new markets, in this instance: "my wife's son" """dads"""
>>
>>77166991
It's an appreciation day fucking retard not a holiday.
>>
Who the fuck even buys shit from Old Navy anyways?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.