[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to Orthodox church >talk to some people there >they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1465511501389.jpg (55 KB, 720x962) Image search: [Google]
1465511501389.jpg
55 KB, 720x962
>go to Orthodox church
>talk to some people there
>they all hate Israel
>"they took Christians' land in Palestine"
>"started the war in Syria".

Why do Orthodox like to be so edgy and contrarian? People just like it because it's a snowflake religion. Don't get me wrong, I know Israel has done a lot of bad things (as most states do), but if you are going to be a Christian, you should at least buy the whole ideology, which is supportive of Israel, instead of trying to be a snowflake brand of Christianity that defines itself by its opposition to other Christians.
>>
>>77156819
Literally nothing in your post makes sense
>>
>>77156819
Not going to lie, this entire post is a shambling mess of bait and nonsensical statements.
And what the fuck is the picture about?
>>
because israel is supposed to be populated by christians and the zionist "muh israel" cuckoldry that is professed by most evangelicals today is in blatant oppostion to biblical teachings. the kikes killed christ and their religious writing in the talmud are that of satan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
>>
File: by the emperor.jpg (13 KB, 204x200) Image search: [Google]
by the emperor.jpg
13 KB, 204x200
>>77156819
I was raised Catholic and no longer consider myself a Christian, but if any group of Christians have it right, the Orthodox certainly have hit closer to the mark than any of the others.
>>
>>77156819
thats the worst tattoo ive seen in a long time.
>>
The support of Israel as a fundamental view of Christianity is a fallacy pushed by neocons, the real fundamental view is that Christianity is real Judaism and modern judaism is just a synagogue of Satan.

Palestine is the promised land of the jews, ie the promised land of christians.
>>
File: 1433222944281.png (63 KB, 710x485) Image search: [Google]
1433222944281.png
63 KB, 710x485
>>77156819
>which is supportive of Israel
>>
>>77157329
Breakup?
>>
>>77157514

song sucks too
>>
>>77157344
Even the Pope says if you don't support Israel, you're anti-semetic
>>
>>77156819
Israel has among other bad things attacked Orthodox churches. I am unaware of any US media Jew who has said anything about the raping of Orthodox nuns in Syria. The Orthodox world is largely in the East, where the Jews served as estate administrators to the nobility and slavers for the Ottomans.
Orthodoxy? Special snowflake? Contrarian? Have you considered that they're right?
>>
>>77157918
And why would that mean anything?
>>
>>77156819
what the fug

orthodoxy is the most based form of christendom, and i'm not even religious.

>>77157918
i dislike arabs and jewish people, so yes, i guess you can call me anti semetic.
>>
>>77158087
The Pope is the official representative of God in all respects in Christianity, at least Catholic Christianity
>>
File: 1463774745716.png (871 KB, 1600x1114) Image search: [Google]
1463774745716.png
871 KB, 1600x1114
>Orthodoxy is the fringe sect
Fucking triggered by papist and protestant scum.
>>
>>77157923
This is fucking terrible. Nothing about it is musical except for the rhythm. Holy shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppDPq37esio&list=RDppDPq37esio
>>
File: wewlad.jpg (24 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
wewlad.jpg
24 KB, 306x306
>>77156819
>the whole ideology, which is supportive of Israel
Fucking protestants, man.
You can't make this shit up.
>>
>>77158349
The pope is a jew and probably a satanist too, a puppet against everything Europe stood for.

Stop baiting you retard, plus in Hillary's emails destabilizing Syria was in the interest of Israel.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.