[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would a ban on muslim immigration have stopped what happened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: trump.png (435 KB, 580x385) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
435 KB, 580x385
How would a ban on muslim immigration have stopped what happened in Orlando?

Answer: it wouldn't have.

Check
and
Mate
contards
>>
>>77156435
His parents wouldn't have been in this fucking country.
>>
Had it been done 20 years ago or whenever his parents were ushered in, he wouldn't have been here.
>>
Well first, I'd start off by getting dubs.
>>
>>77157050
Behold my dubs, mccuck
>>
>>77156435
Yes. The ban existed and should have never been lifted in 1965.
>>
>>77157149
I was only baiting, you fool. Watch and learn, newfag
>>
I don't care if it would or not. I don't want Muslims in this country. They simply do not belong here.
>>
>>77156435
Funny. May i apply your logic to liberal suggestions?
How would gun regulation have prevented this when he already owned the gun before?
Check and mate, moron.
>>
Not directly, no.

But Islam can only do its heinous shit when there are a critical mass of Muslims.

Without the 'moderate' community to shelter, clothe, feed and silently support an extremist, he can not plan and prepare an attack on this scale while staying under the authorities' radar.
>>
>>77156435
>Dude's father is from Afghanistan
>Dude's father pledged support to the Taliban
>We let the dumbass in and he raises a Kid that hates America (surprise)

I swear to god it's like liberals don't understand the concept of security.
>>
If those Afghans werent allowed to come to the US they would've never had a degenerate son that would've killed 50 people.

By banning Muslims you stop future assholes from chimping out on our soil.

I say we shouldn't stop at banning them, we should deport them to Mexico.
>>
>>77157445
>I don't want Muslims in this country. They simply do not belong here.

They're already there and there's nothing you can do about it.

Jerking off over this fantasy of cleansing America of Muslims is as silly as wanting America to be a gun-free zone. Both require tearing up the Constitution.
>>
>>77156435
It would have if it were implemented a long time ago.
>>
>>77158175
The less Muslims there are around, the less entitlement they'll feel. We'll starve out their communities and let them disappear.

It'll be easier to watch them too, knowing they are an isolated community and they don't have more people coming it to support them.
>>
>>77156435
It's more about long term prevention.

Plug the hole in the boat so more water can't get it, then work on bailing out the water.
>>
>>77157310
Fucking immigration act fucked this while goddamned country.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.