[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last thread autosaged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
Have you ever seen a thread autosage on /pol/? WTF? Last thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiBxr94XINg [Embed] [Embed]

>That prepared speech at the end

And she still fucked it up...
>This is a club that nobody wants to be in...and can we please stop the assault weapons so we can keep this club from getting any new members?

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Also, that like/dislike ratio and all those red pilled comments. People are actually waking up, and it's glorious
>>
>>77152748
The club I don't want to be in is Pulse
>>
>>77153092
kek

But seriously, has anyone ever seen a thread autosage on /pol/? It wasn't old and was active when it started autosaging until it was gone.
>>
>>77153473

Sure. I saw another not but a few minutes ago. Who knows what the mod's agendas are.
>>
>>77152748
Generally people don't keep talking like this when they start crying on TV, at least in Australia. They usually say "excuse me" and stop for a lil bit. She does seem like she's reading something, can we get some closeups on the reflections on her sunglasses?
>>
File: budgee.gif (2 MB, 376x411) Image search: [Google]
budgee.gif
2 MB, 376x411
>>77153771
That is really fucking strange. Why not just flat out delete it? I suppose because it was on topic, but that has never stopped them before

>inB4 this thread is deleted
>>
>>77153949
People were saying it looked like a script or a phone.
>>
>>77152748
are you guys retarded, its obvious what she means

It's a metaphor, when she says"this club that nobody wants to be in" she means that no one wants to be in the same situation as her, so can we please ban guns so no one else has to suffer the loss of loved ones.
>>
>>77155169
I would be going to the hospital or something to find my missing son, not talking about assault weapons.
>>
>>77155169
Just no. No one in the history of the planet has ever referred to being the family member of a missing loved one a club. She obviously misread her script where it said club and tried to save it.

Also, everyone is ignoring the part where I was asking why the last thread autosaged.
>>
>>77154030
>Why not just flat out delete it?

Too suspicious. When the kike armada is pumping out a dozen new shitthreads every few minutes it's easy to make it "look natural."
>>
>>77155423
Well, I suspected it so i started just making back to back to back posts and watch it fall through the catalog next to threads that hadn't had posts in 15 minutes or more.
>>
>>77152748
Several months ago NPR had an unprecedented amount of air time given to a clearly prepared speech for a weeping yet perfectly coherent father, whose spn had died in a mass shooting, and continued to give him the same amount of time for the rest of the day.
The effect was increased gun sales.
We are past the point where this would have worked and it's being done because they have no better ideas.
>>
>>77155169
>Better do everything I can to make sure my child is ok
>Actually, I'll just push an agenda for 5 minutes on TV :^)

Fuck off.
>>
File: dope money.jpg (166 KB, 980x550) Image search: [Google]
dope money.jpg
166 KB, 980x550
>>77155169
>son is missing, presumed dead
>spit sick bars with dope metaphors on national TV
>>
Here's a bump faggots
>>
File: 1465824571079.png (361 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1465824571079.png
361 KB, 640x640
>>77157245
If bumping works this time. It didn't in the last thread.
>>
Oh god I couldn't stand watching this woman milking it like she was, I had to leave the room. It was like watching a small child tell people they are praying for Jesus to help all the people in the middle east.
>>
File: noodle1.jpg (59 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
noodle1.jpg
59 KB, 540x960
>>77158070
>>
>>77159226
God she is gorgeous. Sorry.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.