[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 750x546) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 750x546
Oh?
>>
File: BvOUazo.jpg (55 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
BvOUazo.jpg
55 KB, 627x663
>>77148215
false
>>
>>77148215

Half of British Muslims thinks homosexuality should be illegal. It IS the VAST MAJORITY OF MUSLIMS
>>
"The vast majority of Muslims are peace-loving people."

"The vast majority of gun owners are-"

"GUN NUT!"
>>
>>77148215
>Gun Owners
>A set of people who happen to have the same hobby or carry around weapons for self defence with vastly differing views, morals and reasons for possessing a firearm.

>Muslims
>People who follow the same doctrine, moral code and beliefs that were founded by a Arabian warlord in 500 ad with the expressed purpose of expanding his dominion and gaining devout followers who had a doctrinal basis for killing his enemies.

Three things are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, "There is no god but Allah" and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist). The tyranny of any tyrant and the justice of any just (ruler) will not invalidate it. One must have faith in Divine decree.- Abu Dawud 14:2526

And a specific one for gays:
If you find anyone doing as Lot's people did, kill the one who does it, and the one to whom it is done.- Abu Dawud 38:4447
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 420x294
troll harder faggot
>>
A guide on how to use a gun doesn't state that you should use it to kill fags
>>
Look at her hands! She's about to whip out her suicide vest!
>>
File: 1458666046196.jpg (27 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1458666046196.jpg
27 KB, 320x320
>>
>>77148215
really makes you think
>>
>>77148215
draw a black gang fight in the background
>>
>>77148215
I agree with the man in the picture, I like guns, I like the right to bear arms, and all Slimes should leave our lands immediately.
>>
>>77148992
Fire post desu
>>
Owning guns doesn't say anything about a person's beliefs.

Being a muslims says EVERYTHING about a person's beliefs.
>>
File: gun control 2.png (88 KB, 1319x342) Image search: [Google]
gun control 2.png
88 KB, 1319x342
>>77148215
The problem with this is that Guns actually have a use and a purpose in our society. They are the bulwark against tyranny and the tools we need if we ever need to overthrow an oppressive state or defend ourselves from invasion in the case of the state's failure to protect us from invasion and collapse.

There is literally no justification, need, or usefulness to allowing muslims (some of whom will inevitably interact violently with foreign culture) into the country. Diversity is not a strength. Diversity is only a point of fracture in a community which leads to violence and social discord.
>>
>>77149082
HOLY SHIT. THIS!
>>
File: gun control.jpg (255 KB, 1391x406) Image search: [Google]
gun control.jpg
255 KB, 1391x406
>>77149599
tl; dr: Guns are important and useful. Muslims are not
>>
>>77148215
Americans like guys tho.
>>
File: number.jpg (8 KB, 326x242) Image search: [Google]
number.jpg
8 KB, 326x242
>>77148215
REALLY
>>
>>77149165
Owning a gun is dramatically different from impulse buying an assault rifle.
>>
>>77148215
>A minority mars bars are in circulation that if you eat them, you will die.
>They aren't being recalled.

Leftist logic means its totally fine to keep eating mars bars.
>>
>>77148840
>Half of British Muslims thinks homosexuality should be illegal. It IS the VAST MAJORITY OF MUSLIMS

And what % of the conservative movement in America does?
Pretty high # I'd guess.
Funny to see you absolute scumbags who try to deny gay people basic human rights now trying to exploit them.
>>
File: gun equals civilization.png (136 KB, 519x1245) Image search: [Google]
gun equals civilization.png
136 KB, 519x1245
dumping more
>>
>>77149959
>And what % of the conservative movement in America does?
0% because no one is the conservative movement is trying to make homosexuality illegal.
>>
>>77149959

It's 0%, you Muslim apologist. You have blood on your hands, traitor.
>>
>>77149165

>Gun owners are victims too

Nobody else gives a shit about your hobby. If gun nuts start equating their cause with the plight of a minority religion you are only going to sound even more retarded to the rest of the world
>>
>>77148215
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>77150315
>plight of a minority religion
What plight? The only places where muslims are being oppressed is by other muslims.
>>
>>77148691
First post best post.
>>
>>77150315
No no, not "too."
We are the victims, period. Muslims are not being victimized at all. And it doesn't matter what "the rest of the world" thinks, Shall not be fucking Infringed.

You will NEVER take my guns cuck. We smashed your teeth out in court EVERY SINGLE TIME, and it will CONTINUE to happen until there is Constitutional Carry in every State, on every street corner.
>>
>>77150315
Fuck off shill. Radical Islam isn't a minority religion, when the vast majority of Islam is completely incompatible with Western ideals.

The Koran explicitly states that the religion comes before any of the laws in a country. Inviting the islamic muslims anywhere is asking for the death of freedom.
>>
>>77149839
>assault rifle

You propaganda-spewing kikes really should update your scripts. You're far too obvious to pick out of a crowd, even when we can't see your hooked noses.
>>
>>77150490
>>
Oh boy I am so excited to get rid of my own rights! It's not like I need them hehe I mean I am so tolerant who could ever do me wrong?
>>
>>77150587
>when the vast majority of Islam is completely incompatible with Western ideals.
prove it
>>
>>77148215
>I AM SILLY
Fuck off with this garbage, faggot fuck.

>1 post by this ID
Faggot fucking shill.
>>
>>77151441
Are you able to see that Islam is thinly disguised Arab nationalism? That alone doesn't work with white European ideals.
>>
>>77151441
We don't need to, it's up to sand niggers to prove that Islam is compatible with Western values and so far you vermin have done the exact opposite.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.