[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christianity Questions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 600x598
I am nonreligious. Have been all my life. I am thinking of converting to Christianity to avoid the inevitable damnation of my soul that is bound to happen in the end times merkel/Obama/Hillary and co are trying to meme into existence.

My questions are as follows: what branch of Christianity would most match my views on despising mudshits? What branch of Christianity is least cucked, as in no refugees, no dumb ass pope Francis?

Thanks for your answers in advance friends.

Also bonus: do any of you believe Satanism has infiltrated our worlds governments
>>
>>77141840
How do you suddenly think of converting to Christianity? you have to actually believe. I know this is probably shitposting, but some people actually think this way.
>>
>>77142049
I believe there is good in the world, and I also believe in a higher power or divine creator who put me on this earth for a purpose.

Just because I shit post and hate people who wish to do harm to innocents doesn't mean I am incapable of believing in god.
>>
>>77142049
Also I'm asking for guidance, isn't that supposed to be a good first step? Seems nobody is willing to give any though, just you judging others.
>>
>>77142538
Never said you were incapable of believing. Just didn't sound like you had any faith whatsoever.
>>
>>77142879
I want to be a better person, help others, and I do have some faith.

Admittedly I want to be on the right side of the fence when all of this madness goes down, and certain evils I see in the world, especially as of late have led me to believe that Christianity might be right.
>>
>>77143103
Try it out, see if it feels right. At least the Christians seem to have somewhat of a grasp on who the enemy of civilization is. Unlike certain other groups.
>>
>>77141840

Roman Catholicism is the True Faith. It gets a lot of hate because 'what the church did', and 'those pedo priests', but obviously that's a smokescreen keeping people from seeing it's beauty.
>>
>>77141840
Become orthodox
I'm greek orthodox through my mom's side,
there is something really special about attending those services.
Like going back to the real roots.
oh and welcome to something that blow you up.
>>
>>77143818
*won't.

the biggest issue in the world is the left. I dont get them, they lost traditional values.
>>
>>77141840
>he fell for the religion meme

Shame.
>>
File: iW51dYI.jpg (235 KB, 751x715) Image search: [Google]
iW51dYI.jpg
235 KB, 751x715
>>77143818
orthodox were so cucked by muslims they actually believed in "better the turkish turban than the papal tiara."

Dont join a denomination; read kierkegaard and see if it hits a string then just dont be a faggot about it.
>>
>>77141840
probably mormonism, those guys take their version of christianity really seriously. I mean it's all bullshit but they really take their bullshit seriously. They may not hate muslims, but they are very strident in their beliefs.
>>
>>77141840
>What branch of Christianity is least cucked, as in no refugees
You're not going to find any Christian church being against refugees. Christians love immigrants and refugees.
>I am nonreligious
> I am thinking of converting to Christianity to avoid the inevitable damnation of my soul
I hope this is bait.
>>
>>77142538
>hate people who wish to do harm to innocents doesn't mean I am incapable of believing in god.
But it does mean you can't be a (good)Christian. Hate is as bad as murder. You have to love your enemies, mate.
>>
Traditionalist catholics. They are basically pre-1960s catholics who oppose the liberalism and modernism and relativism that has infected the modern catholic church. They dont try to appease jews and shameless sodomists, they practice the old latin mass from 1517 instead of the novus ordo mass (which was co-written by italian freemasons in the 1960s).

There are many forms of traditionalist catholicism. The priestly Order of St Pius X is probably the most widespread form. They were officially excommunicated in the 1980s but the last couple popes all tried to bring them back into the fold. Pius brotherhood is rapidly growing in the USA and Europe, there's a chapter in almost every city.

If you wanna be a real christian, teach yourself latin and greek in your freetime so you can read the bible in the original. Read St. Thomas of Aquin.
>>
>>77141840
I am a Baptist (Not the fucked up Westboro, Fuck those pricks)
We're against all degeneracy and can see the Islam is fucked. Mostly because it's a bastardization of our own teachings, oh and the Mudslimes like to behead our Christian bros. That's not cool.
Don't join any of the cult sects of Christianity like Morms or Jehova's witnesses. They are of the "If you life is enjoyable you are sinning too much" mindset. Which is bogus
>>
File: Diaper love.png (184 KB, 642x820) Image search: [Google]
Diaper love.png
184 KB, 642x820
>>77141840
I've been seeing more and more people like you
pic related
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.