[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ Should I even have a wife and kids? I'm a white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Stock-Smile-03.png (2 MB, 1539x999) Image search: [Google]
Stock-Smile-03.png
2 MB, 1539x999
/pol/ Should I even have a wife and kids?

I'm a white 30 yr old, but I think I feel for the internet meme/jew. I've been on 4chan since it started, I've been playing video games all my life. I make youtube videos, play on twitch, mess around on twitter etc. I don't want to give you the impression that I'm a NEET I served in the US Army as a Medic and now I've a have a bachelor of science in nursing.

I'm at the time in my life where I need to find a wife and have kids right? But I have little desire to do so because to be honest I like not having responsibility. On my current path I can even retire in 15 years and be set for the rest of my life.

Should I just "be a man" and have kids or say fuck it and give in to the jew?
>>
>>77134045
Have kids with me. I'm 25 and ready to be a mom already.
>>
>>77134375
Tranny "traditional wife" detected
>>
Don't date a single woman over the age of 21 and you will be fine
>>
>>77134711
Funny you say that because my last four GFs have been 18, 19, 20.

But every single one was so blue pilled and weak.
>>
>>77134045
No. Wife? Sure....but no more kids. Just leave this shithole of a planet to niggers and shitskins. Soon itll be a wasteland.

Dont inflict this world on a little child. Thats cruel.
>>
>>77134045
Yes don't be a cuck like this^ guy

The more white kids the merrier
>>
>>77135441
I found a redpilled qt Japanese. You're looking in the wrong places
>>
>>77135441
You're forgetting that girls are very easily impressionable and will align their worldviews with her mate's, given time

I actually met my current wife over an argument on gay marriage, bluepilled as fuck, but now she supports gun rights, loathes Islam, and gags at the thought of living in an area with a less than 80% white population
>>
>>77134045
>>77137078

Yep. The West is beyond saving at this point, better to focus on learning piano so I can play Debussy as the ship sinks. My last conscious thoughts will be filled with the musicof Debussy as we slowly drown in our brave new world.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ARDhJ2dpuYU

Rorscharch is a metaphor for today's generation of males.
>>
OP here

I've always been anti social but I'm not awkward around people. I just like being on my own, enjoying my free time doing what I want. I desire my off time from work more then anything, that is why I only work 3 days a week.

I do feel alone sometimes, and in the past when it gets bad enough I would just go on Tinder and have a GF in a couple of weeks. But something about it felt wrong, like an original sin. It was awkward telling people who we met etc. So I stopped using dating sites. I get alone with the women at work and a few like me, I don't ask them out because of sexual harassment at work etc.

The things that drive me to wanting a wife and kids are instinctual ones. I fear not having a legacy, not having anyone at my death bed, dying and knowing that I didn't leave anything behind. But those aren't reason enough to have kids. I don't want to be a shit parent or end up getting a divorce and leaving my kids out of my control in terms of raising them.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.